if anyone ever really interviews 'friendship' members

_nursie

I used to want the called out on their: "all the other people live alone so they don't have good lives" comments. But on second thought, they would never be able to answer those properly, anyway.

I guess I'd like to know if thay are still in contact with one another.

Until the Friendship members answer those questions, we will never truly know the answer ... those are very good questions. The last one is one I'd really be interested in hearing Ivette answer ... because she did not appear to be afraid at all.

That's one of the reasons I think they are good questions ... if they were actually asked to the FS, then the FS would probably be scratching their heads saying "what show were YOU watching?" Then the misconceptions could be cleared up by the people who were actually there and know what went down. That is assuming the FS would be honest and not busy trying to cover up their own misdeeds.

I would ask Beau, How come you did not help your partner out in the game?

What was your strategy coming in?

Maggie when you were giving Yvette a massage on the last day, why did you abruptly jump into bed afterwards?

Yvette what opened your eyes from this experience?

What do you think about your alliance now?

Would you use the same partner again if you had to do it again?

The most important question to everyone, Have you watch or read all of the Live feeds yet.

Guest Shockalot
Maggie when you were giving Yvette a massage on the last day, why did you abruptly jump into bed afterwards?

Boy.. I would love to know more about that too.

I have never seen such sapphic sensuality in all my life and that was with BB censoring 80% of what happened in the middle of that intimate topless backrub.

This is just my opinion but I tell you she ended it like that (with Vette teasing her for being so 'funny') because she caught herself very very very into the situation.

Ivette knew.

I have never seen such sapphic sensuality in all my life and that was with BB censoring 80% of what happened in the middle of that intimate topless backrub.

This is just my opinion but I tell you she ended it like that (with Vette teasing her for being so 'funny') because she caught herself very very very into the situation.

Ivette knew.

I have to agree. That really stun me. I dont know. Thanks!

Ivette knew.

Yeah & I wonder if ivette filed an offical report for sexual harassment aganist maggie.

My question would be:

When you signed up to be on BB did you read through the entire contract and understand that the live feeds were 24/7, the cameras were in each and every room, and CBS couldn't "edit" your statements or behavior on the live feeds? :rolleyes:

And now that you're out of the house, do you now understand all of the above? :o

I actually posted the question below on Nurse Maggie thread, but to stay on topic and this thread is more fitting for my question I decided to post it here too:

I just want to know did Maggie buy new uniforms or by the time she actually got back to work is she again fitting into her Big Ass Maggie Nurse whites?

Guest Shockalot
My question would be:

When you signed up to be on BB did you read through the entire contract and understand that the live feeds were 24/7, the cameras were in each and every room, and CBS couldn't "edit" your statements or behavior on the live feeds? :rolleyes:

And now that you're out of the house, do you now understand all of the above? :o

I would like to ask the 'Sov4' that too.

Do they know we know what a bunch of scumbags they were to the other guests but more interestingly - to each other behind their backs?

I would like to ask the 'Sov4' that too.

Do they know we know what a bunch of scumbags they were to the other guests but more interestingly - to each other behind their backs?

I in no way singled out any one person with that question...................I would ask them all that, and would love to hear all of their answers.

I wonder why you felt the need to jump to that conclusion. Is that because of the denial of a few who, in interviews, seem to think that CBS was editing them in a bad light. These few can

I'd like to know what Jennifer thinks about people saying they voted her the least-liked guest in BB history (out of 75 people!) because of what they saw on the live unedited feeds.

It probably wouldn't faze her. After all, it had already been proven that she can't think for herself! B)

Archived