Friday, April 7, 2017 BBCAN5 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 5 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

1:07AM BBT Everyone is asleep except Kevin and Will, who are awake in the HoH room, sitting on chairs talking in the dark.

Kevin: Wow, they [Canada] sure don't like Neda!

Will: No

Kevin: That's because she got rid of Cass and Gary.  Gary, Cass and Neda are big personalities. I think Karen is up there too probably. 

Will: And Ika. Jackie will not have a lot of friends after this show.

Kevin: Dre says she is fake. I guess when you switch alliances a lot like that... I like her though. Dre's speech was awesome!

Will: Gary was really polite.

Kevin: Emily and Dillon are so weird. They are a good match though. They are perfect for each other. 

Will: You either love them or hate them. 

Kevin: Do you know who is invisible right now? Sindy. She is on nobody's radar at all. She gets along with everyone else. 

They are eating some food from Will's care package.

Kevin: I can't believe they cheered when Neda went out! They cheered, then BB cut the sound. I was thinking 'shit! I am on that side!'

Will: I had a feeling I was on the good side. 

They laugh.

Will: I didn't think people would react that much for Gary. 

Kevin: I was surprised too.

Will: There is a lot we don't see like DR and stuff.  

Kevin: I didn't know Demetres promised Gary to keep him safe.

Will: Neither did I.

Kevin is still surprised about Neda being cheered when she lost HOH. He says she was so loved on her season.  Will says she was the underdog.  Kevin says she has this power this season. Will says she hated Cass and Gary. Kevin says yes, she has been very vicious.

Will: I really wonder what people think.

Kevin: Karen could really be a mastermind, we don't know. 

They laugh.

Kevin: I played 2 years ago, I've changed. Gary played 4 years ago and has matured. 

He tells Will that when the show first started all the vets got together and had a meeting (that he was not in) and they decided to stick together. Then Neda and Cass were fighting. Then Neda and Gary were fighting. Then Mark got voted out and next it was 3 vets in a row. It all fell apart.

They chat a bit more and eat and Big Brother announces "Good Night Houseguests".

Kevin and Will go to bed. 

8:15am BBT Good Morning Canada! Today should be nomination day. The lights just turned on in the BB house and everyone is still sleeping.

8:19am BBT We see Karen get out of bed and head downstairs to get a new battery for her mic. and then she heads back up stairs. The feeds switch to the blue bedroom where Jackie, Neda, Emily and Dillon are still sleeping.

8:26am BBT BB just announced Good Morning to the house guests and told them it is time to wake up. Not one of the house guests in the blue room move.

8:33am BBT BB tells the house guests to wake up again and ask Dre to arrange a house wide battery change.

8:37am BBT BB tells Neda to please go to the dr. so she got up and left the blue bedroom as Dre walked in to exchange batteries. After the battery exchange Dillon crawled out of bed as Neda got back in the blue bedroom and crawled back into bed.

8:41am BBT Karen is on the couch downstairs as William walks by to go in the DR. Karen asked Will if he knows what dry heaves are and Will responded it is not a good thing.

8:42am BBT We hear BB call Jackie to the DR so she got up out of bed and headed downstairs. Emily and Neda are left in the blue bedroom laying in bed. In the pink bedroom we see Sindy, Bruno and Ika still in bed.

8:46am BBT Emily got up and went out to the wash area. On her way she stopped by the railing and talked to Karen who is still sitting down below. They are discussing how Karen does not feel good and they hope there are no have nots this week. When Emily entered the wash area she seen Demetres in the shower and said hi to him. She asked him if everyone was still in bed and said that they are going to get in trouble.....and then the feeds went down.

8:53am BBT Feeds one and two are back up with Sindy, Bruno and Ika still in bed.

8:56am BBT BB told the house guests good morning and it is time to wake up. Demetres is done with his shower and walked back in the pink bedroom so the other house guests wake up and talk but it is hard to hear without their microphones on.

9:00am BBT Feeds three and four come back up with Will in the HOH bed holding his stuffed animal and looking at his pictures. Kevin is still sleeping in the HOH bed.

9:07am BBT Will is sitting on his bed, listening to his music and playing with his stuffed animal. Kevin is still sleeping.

In the pink bedroom Demetres is finishing up getting dress while Bruno, Sindy and Ika are still in bed.

9:13am BBT We hear BB call Kevin's name and then we hear the rooster crow. Kevin sits up really quick and then closes his eyes. Will is still sitting on the bed listening to his music.

9:16am BBT Kevin talks to William but his mic is off so BB tells him to please put on his mic. William starts telling Kevin how Karen threw up again.

9:22am BBT Kevin is up out of bed while William is still sitting there listening to his music and eating his chocolates.

9:34am BBT Dre and Neda are in the wash area putting on their make up. Neda told Dre how she took a shower in the middle of the night because she could not sleep. Discussion turns to Karen and Ika not feeling well. Neda wants to know how much they drank that they are feeling that bad. William walked in the wash area and Neda told him good morning. Neda said that she is done trying to figure out bb.

9:43am BBT Will and Dre left the wash area so now we are left with watching Neda put on her make up.

9:44am BBT the feeds switch to the kitchen and Emily is putting dishes in the dishwasher while Bruno is talking to Dillon. Demetres is making soup for Karen and Ika and Jackie is just sitting at the counter watching. Demetres is putting ice in the soup because it is too hot. He is asking Bruno if 0 is the freezing point, they both think so. 

9:51am BBT Demetres carries the soup up to Karen and Ika, leaving Bruno, Emily and Dillon in the kitchen talking about movies and acting. Dre walks in the kitchen and Dillon said that he wished they made the sweater that she is wearing in his size. Dre wants to eat something and she makes a joke by saying "Gary are you cooking something."

The feeds have been down since 1:00pm BBT

Rewinding and found a conversation between William and Dre: 10:07am BBT  Dre wants to know why Kevin would tell Will that it was Sindy that voted against Will because she thought they were working together. Dre thinks Dillon, Kevin, Jackie and Bruno are a foursome, they had a reunion trying to figure how not to be on the block. Dre thinks that Emily is close to Jackie and she is trying to bring Jackie in. Will thinks it would be better to put Bruno up. Dre tells him to get closer to Kevin because Kevin likes him, but she also told him what ever he does guard his heart because it is not real. Dre has Will pinkie promise that Will would not fall in love with Kevin. Dre said that Sindy said she voted for Dre and Gary and she does not see why Kevin would say Sindy voted for Will because he is not a threat to Sindy. Dre said they wanted to have the most impact as possibly and Sindy would not be the lone person to do it by her self. Dre said that Kevin is working with them.

7:18pm BBT Feeds three and four are back with Dre and Will in the HOH room laying on the bed talking in french so I do not know what is being said.

7:20pm BBT the feeds switch to the downstairs living room where there are sleeping bags and pillows laid out. Ika, Demetres and Kevin are laying on them talking. Ika is telling Kevin that he has to talk to someone (I think Will) because he said that he does not trust Kevin. Kevin will talk to him. Ika said that she has been pushing Dillon and Emily and Ika tells Kevin to push them also and it will stick more. Kevin said that he will push them. Ika said that Will said he does not want Dre speaking for people because he is not stupid. Ika again tells Kevin that Will does not trust him and he thinks that if Bruno wins HOH he would put him (Will) on the block. Ika said that she told him if Kevin is close with Bruno then he wont. Kevin is going to make sure that Will feels comfortable and he asks Ika if she would rather have Dillon and Jackie or Dillon and Emily. Ika said that she would rather have Dillon and Emily because if she wins POV she will 100% take off Dillon. Ika said that Will is angry at Kevin for trying to make him jealous over Gary. Kevin said that Gary is gone.

7:22pm BBT Kevin is going to talk to Will tonight. Ika goes into the kitchen and Jackie joins Kevin in the living room. Jackie is asking Kevin to tell Will that she would not put him up and he is not her target. Emily walked over by them and asked if Will told him who he is putting up. Kevin said he did not. The two girls are asking him to go and talk to Will to try and find out who he is putting up. Kevin keeps making excuses and really does not want to go and talk to Will right now. Jackie said that it is going to be hard sleeping on the floor tonight. (sounds like the feeds were down because of have not maybe).

7:48pm BBT Kevin is in the HOH room talking to Will about his nominations. Kevin asked Will if he has ever done the candy thing. Will does not want to use his candy so he went down to the pantry to get something to use. While Will is gone Kevin walks in the HOH wash room area to ask Bruno who is best for their game to leave Jackie or Emily. Bruno said it is best for their game if Emily leaves. Kevin real quick tells Bruno that Will does not feel comfortable with him (Bruno) and he is going to talk to Will and give him the scoop after.

10:45p: Neda and Sindy talking in BR. They realize that there are 8 newbies in the house still, and they are overpowered now. And the 5 vets are ALL working together.....Neda says Dre and William will always work together, and she will NEVER trust them. They agree that the best case scenerio would be for Emily and Dillon to go up this week, and for Emily to go home. Sindy says Emily and Jackie....If Dillon and Emily go up, and they win pov and take themselves or the other off the block, then Jackie can go up in their place. 

Dre and William in HOH room. Lots of their conversation is in French....But what does come through in English is Dre telling William that he HAS to use his time with Kevin more wisely. He needs to stop looking at Kevin's butt....stop looking into his eyes.....he needs to get more specific information from Kevin. Dre coaches him to dig deeper for information, stop Kevin from being so vague and get more details. Use his relationship with him to get closer to him for those details, but makes William promise to NOT fall in love. Dre reminds William that Kevin is here to play a game, and that he is using William to get him to the end. Dre says she is not playing this game to win as queen. She is playing to win her "King" crown title. She says to William that he needs to do the same. She tells William that they need to think like the vets do....that it wasn't crazy that Cassandra always thought about BB weeks in advance. That all the vets are constantly thinking about the next few weeks in advance, and that is what will get them to the final three, even to the final 4. That's how they do it. 

[I did rewind a bit, and listening into the conversation between Dre and William, I think he is leaning towards putting up Dillon and Emily. William said that if Jackie wins the veto, he will kill her if she used it....that he's going to put fear in her because she seemed scared of him when they were talking earlier today. Basically, he is trying to make Jackie feel more comfortable with him, and that way, she won't use the veto. William says that Jackie told him that she is not working with Emily and Dillon. Dre says that "the other side"(meaning the vets) are more scared this week then they are, and anyone who wins the veto won't dare to use it, because all the vets will target them]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic