Sunday, March 26, 2017 BBCAN5 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 5 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• morty pinned this topic

12:30 AM:  Feeds 1 & 2 have Demetres and Ika in the Bridge room and Demetres tells Ika he likes Bruno, and wants him to stay in the game, but he would never put Bruno over Ika.  On Feeds 3 & 4 we have Dre and William speaking together in French.  (I'm not bilingual but feeders are hoping for subtitles).

12:33 AM: HOH feeds have Sindy and Neda in the HoH bed talking about where the game sits now.  They say Cass brought her situation on herself.  Neda tells Sindy she is in a good spot.  They think if Ika wins next HoH, she will put up Dillon and Emily.  They think another shockwave is going to happen soon.  

12:39 AM: Kevin telling Jackie in the blue room that Jackie should get closer with Karen.  He says he's going to continue working on her.  Jackie says she was pitching to "French Connection" to get closer to Bruno and Kevin.  She's not sure how much she got through.  They're thinking Dre might try and flip the vote to keep Cass and they say they don't think they can get the 6 votes.  

12:48 AM: Cass and Dre go to HN Cave and Dre tells Cass that William is not going to use the veto.  Cass is hoping he can be swayed.  Dre says that William already told Neda he won't use it.  Cass says even if he doesn't use it, she wonders how William will vote.  

12:55 AM:  Cass tells Dre that Jackie won't stay loyal to Dre and Will. Cass asks Dre who Will's targets might be and Dre says she doesn't know.  She only knows that he is loyal to Jackie.  Dre says she and Will get along, but she isn't sure if his loyalty is 100% with her.  Cass says they have to ask Will who he is closer to...Dre or Jackie and explain how Jackie threw Cass under the bus in trying to save her own ass.  Cass says she is assuming it was Bruno who threw her under the bus week one and wonders if she should throw in the towel or fight.  She says the only move that can save her is if the veto is used on her.  Cass says Bruno came up to her offered to be a venting post for her.  Cass was insulted by that, feeling that they think they are all "in charge" in the house.  

12:44AM BBT Jackie and Kevin in the blue room. Jackie says Sindy told Cass to her face she is going to be voting her out. Jackie is asking Kevin how his relationships are with people. He says with Neda it is growing. Sindy would never vote him out.  Emily and Dillon isolate themselves together and Bruno hangs out with them a lot. 

12:49AM BBT Neda and Sindy are tackling several topics. They are worried about Gary. He is a smart player and very competitive. They agree Karen is the biggest blabbermouth. Neda is worried something crazy will happen tomorrow, but she thinks they are doing ok. 

12:50AM BBT Cassandra and Dre are in the Have Not room. Cass is defending herself because people in the house have been talking about her and Jackie's relationship. She continues to call Dillon "boxer guy". She tells Dre that Jackie is not going to be loyal to Dre & Will. Jackie is with Dillon, "what's her name" (Emily), Bruno, Sindy, Kevin. Cass says Demetres and Dre will be on the block next week. Cass said she talked to Demetres and he told her she only has him, Gary and Ika's votes. Cass is saying she can't afford to have Jackie making a scene with her because she cannot make her boyfriend at home look bad. She says Bruno is talking to her like she is already gone. Cass asks her what she is doing wrong. Dre says Cass is very direct. Cass says the house just wants her to act phoney.

12:51AM BBT In the bathroom Gary asks Kevin if Cass is going. He says yes. Gary is now in the living room styling Dillon's eyebrows. 

1:09AM BBT Cass tells Dre, maybe they need to talk to Will and she may need to bring on fake tears. Dre is laughing at this, but says they cannot talk to him together as he does not like being ganged up on. Dre asks her how you fake cry. Cass is explaining to her how it's done and trying to do it. 

Dre leaves the room and Cass announces to the camera: Operation "Get William to use the Veto on me - Fake Crying". She panics that she only has 3 minutes to fake cry. She taps her cheeks a few times, squeezes her eyes shut repeatedly and talks to herself. She is really trying her best to squeeze out some tears. 

Meanwhile, Dre is up talking to William on the couch upstairs (all in French). Cass is squinting and squeezing her eyes, but has not shed any tears yet. She says to herself she has to be in a conversation to cry. Several minutes later, and no tears yet. [Maybe she could go cut an onion real quick]. She rolls her eyes and says "waiting" not knowing Dre and Will are still having their conversation upstairs. She's still blinking her eyes and trying to look upset.  

Dre leaves the conversation with Will and he remains on the couch. She goes to the kitchen while Cass sits in the Have Not room "waiting". 

Dre finally comes back to the Have Not room and says William is not coming, maybe later. She says I don't think he wants to come in here. He is annoyed and tired.  Cass suggests tomorrow maybe she will wake up and be really somber.  Cass asks if she looked sad when Dre came in. 

1:29AM BBT Cassandra gets called to the diary room. Dre is giving Kevin a massage. 

Emily and Dillon are in the living room making Oreo sandwiches with top and bottom cookie and about 10 icing layers in between.  Gary is styling Bruno's eyebrows. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 10.28.52 PM.png

Summary of this morning

Jackie asked Will if he told Cass he wouldn’t use it on her and he said yes. Will said he wants to trust Kevin but he can’t and he knows when Kevin is lying to him. Will suspects Kevin intends to go after Dre.

Will thinks Canada will hate him if he doesn’t use the POV on Cass. Jackie says are you kidding me? Canada won’t hate you!

Will tells Jackie Cass hugged me. I'm like "if she is rolling her eyes when she hugs me, that bitch need to get out"

Jackie tells Will if you use it on Cass, Kevin and Bruno are not going to be happy with you. Will says they will probably go after me anyway

Will tells Jackie “The two people I trust is Dre and you. I'd never lie to you”

Gary tells Will “I am going to tell you how it is. You would be stupid if you used the veto. You will regret it”

Gary tells Will  “If I fight to save Cass, I am going to be an even bigger target next week. I have to let it go”

Gary tells Will  - That bitch (Neda) is safe. That's why her attitude is like this. She is like "you can’t touch me"

Gary says “William, Dre, Jackie, Gary, Ika, Demetres, Karen. Why dont we build our own side?” Will “I would love that.”

Bruno tells Kevin “Dillon and Emily will not come for us. Neda I feel good about, Sindy I feel good about. It's just Ika and Demetres. Ika is in with everybody. Kevin agrees

Bruno tells Kevin  “Once Cass is gone, my name and your name hopefully stop getting out there”

Kevin and Bruno agreed that they would use the veto on each other and never vote against each other

Bruno tells Kevin “Neda didn’t have to win anything. I'm glad she did. That proved she is here to play with us”

Cas tells Dre “Even if I can’t get Will to use the Veto on me I’m pretty sure I can get his vote”

6:14PM BBT Every single houseguest is sitting/laying in the living room surrounding Karen and listening to her talk in extreme detail about career, money, how to live life. [After watching for a few minutes I am suspecting this is a house challenge because the HG are asking money related questions and Karen is doing 99.9% of the talking. Seems almost like they need her to say one specific cliche about money~pinkfrog]

6:27PM BBT - a few people have left the LR (Kevin is in HoH listening to music).  Emily and Dillon are in the blue bedroom. He just asked her what everyone else was doing and Emily said they are listening to Karen talk about her life then the feeds cut to the HoH room.

Kevin is now talking out loud about who would come after him or not. He trusts Gary and thinks he would take him to the final 2. He figures if he gets much more sleep, he will play a good game, unlike last year where he got little sleep and his brain was mush.  He is hoping Ika and Demetres start a showman to make a distraction.  He trusts Neda and Sindy completely. He trusts all the vets except Cassandra. He thinks Neda, Bruno and Ika are the favourites to win, not him. He says last year he was too cocky, socially unaware to win and played to the cameras. He says he has changed since then. 

He says he would use the veto on Bruno, would never vote him out and that they have to survive and fight hard. 

In the LR are still Gary, Bruno, Neda paying close attention to Karen. Dre is in the background. Ika and Demetres facing each other, half listening. Sindy looks like she's half falling asleep. [Wow, Karen can TALK!] 
Emily, Dillon, Jackie are in other rooms.

Kevin is memorizing the game stats thus far.

6:40PM BBT Emily comes into the HoH room. Emily is asking Kevin how he is and he is telling her about his sleep problems. Emily is saying "Gary has got to go". She loves him as a person, but she can never tell where is head is at. He is very sketchy and flip-floppy. 

Kevin says his relationship with the French Connection is not really on a game level. More just friendship. He says Dre is the leader of that duo and she is a strong player. 

They are not sure if Will would use the veto or not because they think Cass is getting into his head. They say she is going to work on him hard and the vote is still 4 more days away. 

They say people underestimate Karen and Emily says she is keeping her close and that they need to also do the same with Jackie. 

6:50PM BBT Dre is now in the orange/pink space room where Ika is laying down. Dre says if Will does not use the veto, we need to tell Cass that she is going home. 

3:52PM BBT Sindy, Cass and Demetres outside, freezing. Cass says she really wants to party tonight. She goes back into the house. Sindy and Dem say they just had enough of Karen's stories. Sindy says she is more into stories where everyone can contribute, not just when one person talks for 20 minutes. [Not sure now if that was a BB challenge, but still is odd~pinkfrog].

Sindy leaves and Jackie joins Dem outside. Jackie asks Dem why he does not want Cass in the house. He says she talks a lot, is a good player, capable, is able to talk herself out of situations, and that she was the root of a lot of drama that went down in the house. 

3:59PM BBT Cass enters the orange/pink space room with Dre and Ika. Cass says she is acting like she is accepting of going home, but she is going to fight really hard. She says Gary, Demetres, Karen, Dre, Ika are 100% voting for her to stay. Then she asks Ika if Dem is 100%, because she always sees Bruno talking to him.  Cass wants to get rid of Bruno next week. Ika says "we can't even win an HoH!"

Dre leaves the room. Cass and Ika discuss again the votes. Cass is absolutely convinced she has Gary's. She just needs to confirm Demetres and Will. Cass says Neda hates her guts because of how Neda was yelling at her during the veto comp. She said too bad, as she was willing to work with her. She thinks Neda will regret coming after her. 

Cass says these are the 2 sides of the house:

1. Neda, Sindy, Bruno, Kevin, Dillon, Emily and now Jackie (Cass says "but she'gone this week")

2. Cass, Ika, Gary, Demetres, Dre, William and Karen. 

7:11PM BBT  Demetres and Jackie are still outside chatting. 

Cass and Ika have moved into the bathroom to touch up their makeup. Ika says "How are we in the bottom? How did we end up here, where everyone doesn't like us?" Cass says we are not in the bottom. 

Cass says she wanted to align with people who appreciate her humor. It is hilarious, very sarcastic, loving. She asks Ika if she wants a hug right now. Ika jokingly says: No, thanks. You are the only one that loves yourself. No one in the house thinks you are funny. 

Cass says Gary has almost f&#^ed up her game more than helped it. Ika is complaining about him and they both agree he is annoying. Ika was annoyed that Gary told her the night before that she and Demetres look like they are becoming a duo. She asks Cass if she will become a target if she looks like she's a duo with Dem. Cass says no, but do not make it obvious. 

Ika says Sindy does not like her in the same way Neda does not like Cass. 

Ika says she will talk to Demetres and Cass should talk to William. They also need to talk to Dre. Ika leaves the bathroom and Cass is taking a shower.

7:27PM BBT Kevin is in the LR talking about God and why snakes don't have feet to Dem, Karen, Neda, Jackie, Sindy.

Emily, Will & Dre are in the kitchen preparing dinner.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic