Sindy Nguyen BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread (BB-CAN3 Vet)

morty

275190f11601[1].jpg

SINDY NGUYENA

A competition beast in BBCAN3, Sindy is looking to improve her social game for a second shot at the win.

HOMETOWN: TORONTO, ON

Describe yourself in three words:

Sassy, honest, spontaneous

What have you been up to since being on your season of Big Brother Canada?

I’m still competing in pageants, and do a little coaching now. I am also a professional dancer for an NBA minor league team.

Is your strategy to win Big Brother Canada different going in for a second time?

Yes. I’m more aware of how to compete. Hopefully I won’t go in and make myself such a target this time. I really want to work on my social game and improve how I approach relationships in the house.

If you could call one former houseguest from your season for advice, who would it be and why?

Sarah Hanlon (BBCAN3). She won my season so it makes sense to give her a call. We have a very close relationship since the show so she’d definitely be my pick.

What element of Big Brother Canada did you not have a chance to try before, that you’d like to experience this time around?

I’d like to try to stay in the house the entire time! I’d like to experience it fully and be totally immersed. Leaving and coming back was really tough on a strategic level.

What perk within the game means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

I don’t need any of those to be honest. Unless the luxury was an RMT to come in and massage me, I don’t really see any benefit there. I don’t care about slop, and honestly a vote from Canada can paint an extra target on your back. Unless these things were transferable so I could trade them and get an advantage from them that way I don’t need them.

Which Big Brother Canada past competitor would you like to channel this season and why?

Jillian from season 1 – I definitely respect everything that she did, and having done it all as a woman is even more amazing. She was physically competitive and had such a great social game that people wanted to work with her and talk to her. I don’t care what people say about how she won. I think she deserved it.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

Neither. I have a curiosity for the past, but I don’t think as an Asian woman going to the past I’d do that well. I don’t want to go to the future and see what happens. I like my present – I’ll stay here.

What do people from Toronto have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

Toronto is a very multicultural city. We are exposed to people of every background, so we’re just used to experiencing different things. That helps us look past those differences and build relationships.

• JEDI changed the title to Sindy Nguyen BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread (BB-CAN3 Vet)