Jackie McCurrach BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread

morty

3df53d3d1b9b[1].jpg
JACKIE MCCURRACH

Fun, outgoing, and silly, this fiery redhead is a guys’ girl who plans to focus on mental strength, and keeping her head in the game.

HOMETOWN: PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Describe yourself in three words:

Fun, outgoing, silly

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

My strategy is to lay low at the very beginning until I get to know a few people and figure out who I can and cannot trust - or at least who I think I can trust. I prefer to hang out with guys, because I don't like the cattiness of girls, so I want to align myself with someone who will be able to protect me and who I'll have a good relationship with. But I also want to be in alliance with at least one girl who can have my back as well.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?

Probably mental competitions because I'm very forgetful. I have a terrible memory. Word scrambles can really mess me up. I’m pretty competitive though, but I’m better at team sports. I know that a win always feels good in the Big Brother Canada house and I would especially love to win a Veto. I really hope that I’ll be able to keep my head focused and just do it.

What perk within the competition means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

A vote from Canada would be amazing, but I feel like letters from home would mean a lot to me and they would keep me going. I'd have so much more motivation to try my hardest and try my best, and get to the end.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I really liked Heather. At first I was kind of unsure about her, but towards the end I realized how awesome she is. She's a role model. I think she played the competition very well and I admired that she stayed away from the bullying. I think she probably had it pretty hard, so I thought it was amazing to see her get to the end.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

The future, to see what I'm doing. It would be pretty cool to find out where I'm living, if I’m a dietician (I’m currently getting my prerequisites for the dietetics program at UBC), and what my income is beforehand.

What do people from Port Coquitlam have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

We call it Poco for short (it's a lot easier). There's a lot of sassiness there, and motivation to get out of Poco. It's a great place to grow up and raise a family, but when you're this age, and you're trying to pursue your goals your dreams, you just want to get out of Poco after high school.