Demetres Giannitsos BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread

morty

2080f67a13cd[1].jpg

DEMETRES GIANNITSOS

This confident, self-possessed beefcake loves to workout, and is looking to align with alpha males to make it to the end.

HOMETOWN:EDSON, AB

Describe yourself in three words:

Obnoxious, confident, fit

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I do and I don't have a strategy. If there is a group of stronger males, I definitely want to get on their good side, because the last thing I want is to be clashing with all of the alpha males early on in the competition. I'd rather get to the end with them and then battle it out. But if there are no strong males other than me, then I have to take the target off of my back. I might have to throw some competitions and try to lay low while I'm building relationships with people. It really depends on who is in the house.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

A golf club and golf balls. For some weird reason, whenever I'm lounging around my house I always have a golf club on me - putting on the carpet, or bouncing the ball around. I'm a big golfer.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?

The first couple of days will be the hardest for sure. There's lot of anxiety at the beginning, feeling like all eyes are on me, but I'm sure after a couple of days I'll settle down and start talking to people, and relaxing a bit more. I'll stop worrying as much about what I should say and who's watching. I'm sure you forget about those kind of things after the first few days. Those first days are going to be tough.

What perk within the competition means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

A vote from Canada would be the most useful. That, or the slop pass because I like to eat and I haven't seen anyone who has liked slop yet. A letter from home would mean a lot, but it's probably better if I don't cry on TV.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I like Tim (Season 4) because he wasn't afraid to lose. I feel like a lot of people are constantly tiptoeing around, but he wasn’t scared to lose at any point, and I think that helped him go pretty far. His gummy bear strategy was amazing! Dallas (Season 4) really missed out on that.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

I would go into the past and do some things a little bit differently. Not that I have any big regrets, but I might pursue golf a bit more knowing what I know now. There was a point in High School where life was all about girls and partying, when in retrospect, those shouldn’t have been that big of a deal.

What do people from Edson have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

There's one traffic light and everyone knows everyone, so people in Edson know how to spread a rumour. I think that could come in handy in the Big Brother Canada house.