William Laprise Desbiens BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread

morty

4c76918482e3[1].png

WILLIAM LAPRISE DESBIENS

This French-Canadian is looking to be himself and have fun in the house...but if he has to do some backstabbing in the process, he will.

HOMETOWN: TROIS-RIVIERES, QC

Describe yourself in three words:

Weird, likable and sassy

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

Yeah, it will be to analyze everything and take all that information and use it to help my game. I’d even maybe use that information to backstab some people. A lot of people say, “I want to play a loyal game.” I don’t want to play like that. There’s a lot of money to be won at the end of the day and I’m really poor so….you know. I have watched all of the seasons of Big Brother Canada and love this show so much so I just want to have fun trying it for myself.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

It would be my cell phone. I know that’s completely impossible but I’m already missing it. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I feel so weird without it.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?

To be cut off from the rest of the world – not knowing what is happening outside. I didn’t expect that to be so scary. Also, maybe some of the physical challenges; compared to someone like Jared from last year I’m pretty skinny so I might not win. I’m excited to try everything though!

What perk within the game means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

A vote from Canada. To know that the country loves you means a lot. A slop pass I don’t need. I’m kind of excited to try slop.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

Cassandra (BBCAN4) for sure. She was sassy and bitchy. She was funny and really intelligent. She was really playing the game. I loved her.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

Maybe the past. There’s one thing that I regret. My grandma passed away and I couldn’t say bye to her. She died suddenly of a heart attack and it was a big shock. I visited her twice a week normally so this was very sad. I would go back to see her again and say goodbye.

What do people from Trois-Rivieres have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

Someone from Trois-Rivieres? My accent maybe. I can confuse them with this.