Mark Chrysler BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread

morty

195ad36f2577[1].png

MARK CHRYSLER

This fun, outgoing, fitness-lover is looking to dominate in physical challenges and with his social game.

HOMETOWN: EDMONTON, AB

Describe yourself in three words:

Fun, outgoing, shy

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I think I'll be very strong in physical challenges. At the same time, being a bartender, I've learned how to interact with different kinds of people, so my social game will really help to get me far in the competition as well.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

All of my gym equipment. I love fitness, it's a huge part of my life. If I go two days without working out, I start to lose it. It's something I love to do, not so much to get bigger and stronger, but because of how I feel afterwards. I have so much energy and feel so positive.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?

I'm very close with my family and we spend a lot of time together, so it will be hard not to see or talk to them. Having fans and critics scrutinizing what I'm doing will also be strange. A lot of people are going to have opinions on my decisions during the competition, and that will be a bit weird.

What perk within the competition means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

A letter from home would mean a lot, but at the same time, I've traveled around Australia and I've been gone for a while before, so I would probably be okay without it. A vote from Canada would really mean the world!

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I really liked Emmett. He stuck out to me on the first season of Big Brother Canada because I felt like he and I could definitely relate. He was a country boy, very down to earth, and a nice guy, but also really big into fitness and good at the physical challenges. I could see the two of us going for a beer and hanging out.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

I think I would travel into the future. I've always wanted to see how we turn out as human beings. I was never a big fan of history, and I feel like seeing where we are 30,000 years from now would be pretty neat.

What do people from Edmonton have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

Personality. Everyone in Edmonton is so friendly. You grow up with very good morals and build strong relationships with family and friends. I think you can go a long way in the Big Brother Canada house just by being a nice person and taking a strong interest in what people have to say or how they feel.