Emily Hawkin BBCAN5 Houseguest Thread

morty

c5e8e6b80374[1].png

EMILY HAWKIN

This quirky singer-songwriter is waiting to see what the house has in store before deciding on her plan of attack.

HOMETOWN: TORONTO, ON

Describe yourself in three words:

Really freaking single

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I’ve thought a lot about different strategies but I think I will go in and everything will change. I don’t think you can make a real plan. I’m going in and will feel it out. After the first HOH competition, I think I’ll have a better idea of what I’m going to do.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

Any puppy at all. I’m puppy crazy and it would make it so much more fun.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?

Being completely cut off. It’s something I’m actually really excited for and terrified about too. You know when you’re on vacation and you swear you hear your phone vibrate even though you don’t have it on you. That’s already happening to me. I’m going to miss talking to my sister.

What perk within the game means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

A vote from Canada because I like being liked. When I know someone doesn’t like me it’s like, “challenge accepted I’m going to make you like me”. If I knew Canada liked me I’d be super stoked about that.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

Oh man either, Nikki or Joel (BBCAN4). They were hilarious. Nikki in the Oxiclean challenge last year? I’ve watched that so many times. But Joel’s so cute. Both of them!

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

I think I’d go into the future and see what’s up! See if I could find out some stuff that could help me succeed now.

What do people from Lindsay, Ontario have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

I don’t know. I live in Toronto now and I think that transition has definitely made me tougher. City people don’t take anything from anybody. I’ve started to toughen up. Even going on a subway, if someone cuts me off I’m like, “not today!” When I first got here I was way more polite. You have to be aggressive, and that could help you win Big Brother Canada, for sure.