Sign in to follow this  
wash ur face

Nip/Tuck

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

10/09 - Episode 4.10 - Merril Bobolit: Escobar, Bobolit, Silvio Perez and his brother Alexandro return.

Per Rosie's blog, negotiations have been successful and Nip/Tuck's Dawn Budge will be be a spin off series starring Rosie. (I think this is a scoop)

You got it faster then TV GUIDE did Salter :)

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Rosie Says "Yes" to Nip/Tuck Spin-off

As first teased nearly two months ago, FX is hot for Rosie O'Donnell

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

October 17, 2006: Burt Landau

It's been a while since we've gotten an episode with a happy ending. Of course, the heartwarming end came after an hour sprinkled with evil, so it was quite worth it. Let me first say that I was surprised when Christian admitted to Kimber that he was just using her for sex. The "using Kimber for sex" part was not what threw me

thanks for posting that recap. I was wondering what Liz and Dawn were talking about in those beds..I think I was on the phone or something..and that ear scene was so disturbing...both the earring jacking and the ear on Vincent's back..just gross.

ironic how Dawn plays a...and in real life Rosie..ugh nevermind.

and besides Matt, I want Kimber to die off the show. She keeps resurfacing and it's bothering me. Matt was less annoying in this last episode though.

10/18 - Episode 4.11 - Connor McNamara, 2026: This episode will flashforward to 2026 where we will see, amongst others, Annie at 29, Matt at work, and four adults now in their 60s.

10/18 - Episode 4.12 - Corrine Lubey (aka Diana Lubey): This episode features Beatrice Mason a wife and mother in her 60s as well as stunningly beautiful Tatiana. Someone meets with a lawyer. A realtor is also consulted. Christian has his libido put in jeopardy when he is "haunted" by memories of former love insterests. This episode will also feature flashforwards. Catherine Deneuve plays Corrine Lubey (previously named Diana) and is said to wear wonderful clothes. [Note: The Christian storyline may appear earlier or at a later date.]

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

October 24, 2006: Conor McNamara

I always know I'm going to like an episode of any TV show when they include flashbacks to the childhood of one of the characters, especially when we get to learn something new about that character. That was the case tonight when we discovered that Sean himself had a facial deformity as a youth and had plastic surgery to correct it. No wonder he's been freaking out about Conor's situation and about his eventual corrective surgery. As Julia told Sean: "That kid is why you're a plastic surgeon." Glad they ended up going forward with the surgery, and so far, Conor seems to be OK. Didn't the promos for tonight, with Sean saying to Julia "I have something to tell you," make you think he was going to come clean about his affair with the tragically departed Monica? But now Julia has something to hide from Sean

Great episode last night. But.... what was that at the end? Sean was holding Connor in what looked to be a hospital room and Connor's hands looked the same. Did Sean do the surgery on him for sure, or was it some sort of a dream? :blink:

10/25 - Episode 4.13 - Reefer (fka Santa Claus): This is a Christmas episode and it is said no one will ever see Santa the same way after watching this episode.

I don't lynn sorry.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Will Alanis Morissette and Nip/Tuck's Liz Make Beautiful Music Together?

by Mary Murphy

061031interview4.jpg

Alanis Morissette, Nip/Tuck

Tonight at 10 pm/ET, FX's Nip/Tuck presents the first of three episodes in which angsty rocker Alanis Morissette guests as Poppy, the anesthesiologist lesbian lover of Roma Maffia's Liz. "She wants me to be my best me, to reach my full potential," Maffia says, referring to Poppy's encouraging Liz to get lipo. "But when I go under the knife, we will see just how much she wants me to have done. She is a control freak." Never one to shy away from a freak of any kind, TV Guide spoke to Morissette about her edgy new gig.

TV Guide: This role is a departure for you, isn't it?

Alanis Morissette: This is definitely against type. I feel like Poppy is my shadow self, everything that I try not to be

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

October 31, 2006: Liz Cruz

You knew it was inevitable that Michelle would maneuver Burt's death, but I didn't think it would be so soon. I was really digging Larry Hagman in the role, but this doesn't mean he can't come back for some fabulous Nip/Tuck dream sequences. When Michelle told Francis the nurse to go home and that she'd take care of giving Burt his pills, I knew Michelle was lying. Poor Burt had to crawl out of bed and attempt the stairs by himself just to try to take those dang pills. Too late. Burt died a dramatically painful death while his wife, Michelle, just stared at him. But taking Burt's kidney saved her dear Christian's life. Excellent timing with that text message from James to the "whore"/staff member with the razor blade who was having sex with Christian: "Abort." Since James had 24 hours to give those two mysterious French-speaking Asian-American dudes "one more kidney" to meet their quota, mission accomplished. So this means Christian still doesn't know James and Michelle are the organ thieves. Here's hoping they wrap that story up soon since it gives me a kind of Carver vibe (enough already). I did like that Christian got back at James for drugging him by filling her car with all that medical waste. Eww. Best Jacqueline Bisset line was earlier when she took a peak at Christian's package when he was passed out: "Very impressive

10/31 - Episode 4.14 - Willy Ward: It seems that we will see Kimber do one of her adult films in this episode. Gina is set to appear and may be somehow involved in the making of the film.

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

November 14, 2006: Conor McNamara, 2026

Well that was a nice change of pace. I've got to ask right away, though, did any of you get a Back To The Future vibe? I kept waiting for them to call each other "McFly" or to have a senior-ized Lea Thompson walk in or for Christian to ask Sean, "What are you lookin' at, butthead?" Kidding, but yet not

Thanks Dade for all your updates and spoilers. :)

I didn't hear on the last night's episode that Julia was going to New York to be with her Mother, but I thought her Mother was killed in that plane crash last season????? No???? Anyone????

You're Welcome Lynn

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

November 21, 2006: Diana Lubey

There are two types of Nip/Tuck dream sequences. The first is the kind used on most TV shows

Is anyone watching this season besides me? :unsure:

I'm confused about a few things. At the end of episode where Julia/Sean told each other they had cheated, one the last scenes was Sean on the phone calling the police and telling them there had been a murder in his house. They have not addressed it at all since that episode. Am I missing something? And I still don't know how Julia is staying with her Mother in New York, when I thought her Mother was killed in a plane crash last season? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

November 28, 2006: Reefer

So, right away I was thinking: "It's not even December

Nip/Tuck

by Dave Anderson

December 5, 2006: Willy Ward

Weeks ago, when Escobar said goodbye to Sean and told him, "We're even now," and that he wouldn't be back, you knew that was too good to be true. Tonight, after James shot herself to death, you knew that would not be the end of Michelle's troubles. But who knew James would be working for Escobar? Nice twist. Now Escobar wants Michelle to take over for James. That's not going to fit into Christian and Michelle's perfect new family life with little Wilber. We all knew as soon as Michelle got into her car that someone was going to be inside

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'Nip/Tuck' Creator Cuts New Deal

Murphy stays with FX show, will develop for FOX

February 16, 2007

27955435.jpg

Ryan Murphy

Every year, it seems, there's some question about whether "Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy will remain with the series. And every year, he's ultimately decided to stick with it.

FX and some of its fellow News Corp. properties are rewarding Murphy for that loyalty with a big new deal that includes a fifth season of "Nip/Tuck" and development agreements with studio 20th Century Fox TV and the FOX network.

"'Nip/Tuck' is one of the most wonderfully strange and original television series ever produced -- and it consistently delivers some of the best episodes on television," says John Landgraf, president of FX. "We felt we owed 'Nip/Tuck's' fans and FX's viewers nothing less than Ryan Murphy's inimitable vision for the series."

Under the new deal, which reportedly runs into eight figures over the next three-plus years, Murphy will remain the showrunner of "Nip/Tuck" (which Warner Bros. TV produces) for its fifth season, which will run for 22 episodes. That's the show's biggest order ever; no previous season has lasted more than 16 episodes.

The new season will also include a change in location: When we last saw plastic surgeons Sean McNamara (Dylan Walsh) and Christian Troy (Julian McMahon), they had relocated from Miami to Los Angeles and were on the verge of opening an L.A. practice.

The contract also calls for Murphy to develop new series for 20th Century Fox TV, with FOX getting the first look at any such project. Peter Ligouri, FOX's president of entertainment, ran FX when "Nip/Tuck" premiered in 2003.

"Since my first meeting with Ryan, it was clear that he has a unique, singular voice," Ligouri says. "Working closely with him and watching his star rise, I admire his zeal, dedication and creative courage. It's a great day for FOX to announce our partnership."

In addition to his "Nip/Tuck" work, Murphy also created The WB series "Popular" and wrote and directed the feature film "Running with Scissors." His next film project, "Dirty Tricks," is in pre-production.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

FX Gives Nip/Tuck a Bigger... Season

There will be a lot more plastics on FX this fall. The network has ordered 22 episodes of Nip/Tuck for Season 5

Not much but its the only Nip/Tuck news I have found.

Courtesy of; ZAP2IT

Paula Marshall Gets a 'Nip/Tuck'

Actress to recur on FX series; leads get raises

June 20, 2007

30652897.jpg

Paula Marshall

One of the stars of "Nip/Tuck" is getting a new love interest, and both of them are getting a good amount of extra cash.

Paula Marshall ("Out of Practice," "Veronica Mars") has taken a recurring part in the FX series' upcoming season, which is due in the fall. She'll appear in four episodes, playing a romantic interest for Sean (Dylan Walsh).

Meanwhile, both Walsh and co-lead Julian McMahon have received sizable pay bumps for the fifth season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The network gave both stars a reported "seven-figure" bonus along with their standard yearly raises. That brings their pay up to about $125,000 per episode, or about $2.75 million over the course of the 22-episode season.

"Nip/Tuck," which has consistently been FX's highest-rated series, is switching coasts for its new season as partners in plastic surgery Sean and Christian (McMahon) relocate from Miami to Los Angeles.

Marshall will next be seen in the feature film "I Know Who Killed Me," which stars Lindsay Lohan and is due in theaters July 27. She had a recurring part on "Veronica Mars" as Veronica's (Kristen Bell) guidance counselor and was a regular on the CBS sitcom "Out of Practice" in the 2005-06 season.

Her numerous TV credits also include "Cupid," "Hidden Hills" and "Snoops," along with guest roles on "Seinfeld," "Sports Night" and "Spin City."

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

The show is currently on hiatus. The show was renewed for a 5th season of 22 episodes.

06/16 - Episode 5.01 - Carly Summers: This episode will feature a dark and smart dominatrix and a gay plastic surgery addict. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Note: It is possible they appear in episode 2.]

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: MY TAKE

Portia and Rosie Nip/Tuck'd, More Casting News

There's a run on lesbians at FX's Nip /Tuck. On the heels of Access Hollywood's report that Rosie O'Donnell will reprise her role of lottery winner Dawn Budge for several episodes this season comes word that Arrested Development alumna (and GF of Ellen DeGeneres) Portia de Rossi will play a manipulative (and gay at that) mom whose teen daughter wants to go under the knife. Also, says the Hollywood Reporter, Huff's Oliver Platt (not a lesbian) will appear in five episodes as the producer of a TV show on which Sean and Christian are consultants.

In other casting news, Sophia Myles will return to her Underworld: Evolution roots, replacing Shannon Lucio as the love interest for Alex O'Laughlin's vampire in the new CBS drama Moonlight.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 06/27/07 9:57 AM

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: MY TAKE

Nip/Tuck Mystery Solved, Rosie Spin-off Update

At FX's TCA press tour session, the veil was lifted on Bradley Cooper's oft-teased-by-Ausiello "mystery role" on Nip/Tuck: the Alias alum will be playing a self-obsessed ladies' man plastic surgeon (gee, sound familiar?) on the TV show-within-a-show that factors into the new season. (Christian and Sean, now transplanted to L.A., consult on the fictional Nip/Tuck-esque series. As previously reported, Oliver Platt has an arc as an executive producer.)

As for "instantly popular" 2006 guest-star Rosie O'Donnell, not only will she reprise her role as Dawn Budge for "several" episodes, the prospect of a Nip/Tuck spin-off still looms. "We've spoken about it," says series creator Ryan Murphy. "It's an ongoing discussion."

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 07/13/07 9:30 AM

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Can you give us any major scoop on what will be happening on the new season of Nip/Tuck?