Sign in to follow this  
wqrt

Is it just me...

Ithink the sexual tension between Janelle and Michael is probably pretty much dissipated from the last time we saw them--- :lol::lol:

But as for the race---- At the beginning of the season I was skeptical, but had an open mind over the whole kids thing.

Now I find I'm enjoying the Race about as much as any of the others., Sure, the challenges are easier, and yeah, we've only been to Central America so far, but that's not as big a deal as I thought it would be.

And the kids, I find, are actually adding something to the show , imo.

Personally I cheered when I heard they were going to start filming the 2-people teams again!

There's nothing like watching people rough it out in more wild parts of the world.

I hate this season of The Amazing Race. It is not very amazing right now. I was bored after the second episode and haven't turned it on since. These people are boring. It is the people that really make it interesting. I hope TAR doesn't do anymore family seasons.

Huh, Huh. *Shakes head and looks about blearily* Oh. I just fell asleep watching the boring goodness that is TAR this season. Better sleeping pill then anything on the market! Oh well, back to the snoozefest! :lol:

Guest ranster627

In one way I am grateful for this dull season, it has turned me right off the show for good!

The challenges are quite boring usually, but they spiced it up in the second hour with the flying 360 and the canyon tasks (which were actually quite interesting)

But alas, I miss the days where we had interesting teams and exotic locales...

They gotta change the name to the BOORING RACE! Wow! After winning so many accolades last season they really blew it this one. They might have lost so much momentum they'll have trouble recovering.

I am finding this season to be a huge Yawn. My favorite thing about the race has always been getting to see all of the exotic locations. Hec I live in Alabama & have been to Talladega Racetrack & the Space Center. However; I did not know we had the World's largest humongously big old rusty metal chair located in our state :lol::lol::lol:

Well, now that you do , I'm sure you'll stand a little taller, hold your head up a little higher.... Be proud baby! Be proud! :blink:

I think that COMPARATIVELY it isn't AS good, but I don't per se think it's BAD.

But I do agree about the lack of leaving the US, but I still love the show