Monday, November 14, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

1:35pm Jason has completed his attempt at the Veto comp, laying out dominoes through 3 gates where he had to guess the right answer to Veto-related questions to pick the correct path. When tipped, all his dominoes fell for a time somewhere between 11:55 and 12:05.  However, HG will be penalized 3m for each incorrect gate guess.

1:50pm BBT Here are the three questions: In which competition were more shots attempted: Veto for Sale or Perfect Shot? Which competition lasted longer: Balance of Power or Veto Vault?  Which past BB HG was with you the longest, Paul or Jeff?

2:18PM BBT Justin gave it a run but didn't get the spacing right and his dominoes fell short.  He had to reset all the tiles that had fallen and try again.  His total time after the second run was 11:19, better than Jason but not as good as Shelby.  Of course, any HG could have penalty time added.

2:47PM BBT Kryssie completed her Veto trial in 13:04, having knocked down all her Dominoes in one shot. However, this competition may come down to who got the most gate questions right.

3:16PM BBT It's Danielle's Veto turn and she takes a different approach, first picking her gates then running her tiles from start through each gate, but away from the finish.  She's taking a lot of time to make sure the spacing is just right.  After FotH, she says that really sucks and begins redoing her tiles along a more productive path.  She then checks her gate choices and lets it roll.  But she doesn't finish.

3:19PM BBT Danielle resets her Domino tiles after failing to go from start to finish.  She makes a few more adjustments then she's ready to try again.  She doesn't make it a second time and says she'll be going home this week.  Even if Shelby earned penalties on all 3 gates, Danielle's base time will still be slower.

3:23PM BBT Danielle is on her third attempt to set up her Dominoes and she accidentally sets off the end piece, so at least she knows that works.  She resets and returns to the start.  This time she completes the run at 23:15.

3:47PM BBT Last up is American's Nom, Morgan. She runs out of tiles at the 3rd gate and has to rearrange them.  When she finally tips them off her starter, she completes the run in 13:40.

Basically, the HGs have to use dominoes to make a trail from the start circle to the end circle. While doing so, they must pass under the correct answer to the following questions. For every wrong answer, 3 minutes will be added to their time.

Questions: 
Which past BB house guest was with you longer? Jeff or Paul.
Which competition lasted the longest? Veto Vault or Balance of Power.
In which competition were more shots attempted? Perfect Shott or Veto Fore Sale

Order? (Will edit when I know the order)
Jason (Answers: Jeff, Veto Fore Sale and Veto Vault) ~10:58 
Shelby (Answers: Perfect Shott, Jeff and Veto Vault) ~9:37 
Justin (Answers: Veto Vault, Paul and Perfect Shott) ~ 11:09 
Kryssie (Answers: Perfect Shott, Jeff and Balance Of Power) ~ 13:06 
Danielle (Answers: Perfect Shott, Jeff and Veto Vault) ~23:14
Morgan (Answers: Perfect Shott, Paul and Balance Of Power) ~13:38 
(She yelled and complained that they didn't give her enough dominoes because she put them too close together from the start circle to the first question.)

4:30PM Time for the Veto Results. Shelby has received reveal instructions from BB and the HG gather to learn who won PoV. More shots were attempted in Perfect Shot. Jeff was with the HG the longest.  And Veto Vault lasted longer.

4:31PM BBT Jason's running time was 11:58 plus 1 penalty for 14:58.  Shelby was 9:38 with zero penalties.  Justin was 11:18 plus one penalty for 14:18.  Kryssie was 13:06 plus one penalty for 16:06.  Danielle was 23:13 with no penalties.  Morgan was 13:37 plus 2 penalties for 19:37.  So I guess I won the Power of Veto, Shelby says!

Even though I have not been a fan of Shelby's this season. I have to give credit where credit is due. Shelby has been knocking out these comp. And with this veto under her belt, She has manged to win the most comps this season. So as far as comps go Shelby on that note alone does deserve to win this season of BB. That being said, her social game sucks. Has much as I would hate it if she wins this season on just winning comps.  She does not deserve to win on her social game. But there you have it, The misfits just cant seem to get a break. One of them is going home this week. And if Danielle goes then that means Justin wins the final ACP even though he does not deserve it. He hasnt done anything all season but sing and dance his way through it. So making him part of final four would suck big time. but there you have it. I dont know if I will be doing a eviction vote this week. Just my thoughts on how things stand which is this just sucks.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic