HOH Comp Malfunctions

On 11/10/2016 at 7:38 PM, AtomicRooster said:

Nope, Shelby gets another pass. Her malfunction on the first try was after Jason's completed time but BB has decided that the same ruling on a third re-do is not warranted in the exact same scenario the second time.   This stinks to high heaven

Something is rotten in the BB house. ugh

I don't see why Jason had to do the comp again. If the malfunction happened after he did the comp and his time wasn't affected by it, his time on the comp should have been locked. Then Shelby could have done the comp again the next night and if she beat Jason's time, then it would have been fair.

22 minutes ago, straykat said:

I don't see why Jason had to do the comp again. If the malfunction happened after he did the comp and his time wasn't affected by it, his time on the comp should have been locked. Then Shelby could have done the comp again the next night and if she beat Jason's time, then it would have been fair.

Wow that is a really good point. bammmm

4 hours ago, straykat said:

I am beginning to conceptualize this type of "directorial meddling" as something that has been part of all of the BB seasons, it has just been easier to detect on BBOTT and therefore easier for viewers to resent, or am I being paranoid?

10 hours ago, AtomicRooster said:

I am beginning to conceptualize this type of "directorial meddling" as something that has been part of all of the BB seasons, it has just been easier to detect on BBOTT and therefore easier for viewers to resent, or am I being paranoid?

Production manipulation has often been discussed on this site over the years. The first night they had the "live diary room" stream, I watched because I thought it would be good to see what a real diary room session was like. I was really disappointed. We know from the HGs talking to each other about DR sessions (and being quickly told to stop) and from a few audio leaks, that production talks to them in the DR. I don't believe reading prepared questions off a screen and giving answers is how real DR sessions go.

So, I didn't watch any more of the live DRs. I think production does a lot of manipulating. Their job is to keep the show as interesting as possible. Keeping the two plastics for a least another week keeps the tension in the house.