Wednesday, November 9, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

5:56 PM BBT It is now time for the live eviction. Before we vote to evict, the three nominees get a chance to plead their case. Whitney, you’re first.

5:56 PM BBT Hi Mom! Hi Winston! Houseguests, I’m in no way ready to go back to Kentucky just yet. At the end of the day, this is a game, I love and respect all of you all, and you have to do whatever is best for you. I respect your decision no matter what.

5:57 PM BBT Alex, it’s your turn. Hypocridiots, all of you, I really don’t have much to say. Ya’ll have wanted me out for awhile and here I am put up by America. A lot of ya’ll are some pretty insufferable people but at the end of the day I think you should look back and make sure your own fingers are clean before, ahhhh, I messed it up. Make sure your fingers are clean, I don’t know the Bob Marley quote. Insert the Bob Marley quote.

5:57 PM BBT Morgan, now it’s your turn. Allright. First off, Mom, Dad, everyone back in Texas, I love you guys! Thank you for all your support. To all of ya’ll, I’m not going to stand here and beg for your votes. I’m not going to campaign against Alex, and why I should stay and she should go, but I just kind of have a message for ya’ll that I want to say and take a chance because ya’ll can’t yell over me like I feel like you would do in any other situations.

5:58 PM BBT Morgan continues Kryssie, I’m proud you haven’t quit the game yet. You’ve only threatened a couple of times, good job. Danielle, I’m happy you realized there are other people in this house besides just yourself. Jason, the real twist of this game would be if something came out of your mouth that was actually true. Justin, you should probably stop throwing competitions unless you want to keep riding Jason’s coattails all the way to the finale just to lose. And Whitney, you’re the last person to join their alliance so unfortunately I’m going to have to have a “celebratory” dinner when you’re the first person I think they’ll kick out. And Alex and Shelby, thank you guys for having my back. Bikini Girl out!

5:58 PM BBT It is not time to vote. The nominees will not vote and in the event of a tie Jason will cast the vote since he did better in the veto competition. And remember, America has been voting for which nominee they want to evict. The nominee who received the most online votes will receive America’s eviction vote. That means America will also be casting one vote to evict tonight.

5: 59 PM BBT Kryssie is first and she votes to evict Alex. Justin is next and he votes to evict Alex. What up New Orleans? I love you baby. Danielle is last and she so happily votes to evict Alex.

6:01 PM BBT Jason goes to get the results. By a unanimous vote, Alex, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

6:26 PM BBT The doorbell rings and they all go to the door. Rachel Reilly enters and they all hug and say hi. Rachel asks them if they are ready for the HOH. They all head outside.

6:30 PM BBT Rachel says ok it’s time to begin. Jason and Shelby, as outgoing heads of household, you guys will not be competing. Attention Shoppers! Here’s what’s in store for you today. You will be asked seven true or false questions about the Big Brother Shopping Network program that you just watched. Answer the question correctly, and you will be given one point. Answer incorrectly, and your score stays the same. The player with the most points after seven questions will be the next HOH. If there’s no winner after seven questions, then we’ll go to a tie breaker. Who’s ready to play the Big Brother Shopping Network?

6:31 PM BBT Question #1-True or False. The white chain is priced at 50% off. Everyone answers false. Answers are locked. The answer is false, only the plastic balls are half off. You all get a point, please reset.

6:32 PM BBT Question #2-True or False. The hairbrush is the second most expensive item for sale. Everyone answers true. Answers are locked. The correct answer is true. You all get another point.

6:32 PM BBT Question #3-True or False. If you include the shipping and handling cost in the total price, only 2 items are under 10 dollars. Danielle, Kryssie, Morgan, and Whitney all answer false and Justin answers true. Answers are locked. The correct answer is false, only the white chain is under 10 dollars. That means Kryssie, Whitney, Danielle, and Morgan all get a point. Please reset.

6:33 PM BBT Question #4-True or False. The plastic balls and the big brother tokens are the same price. Everyone answers true. Answers are locked. And you are all correct, the correct answer is true. Everyone gets a point and please reset.

6:34 PM BBT Question #5-True or False. The BB bug necklace item is #10. Everyone answers false. Answers are locked. The correct is false, the BB bug necklace is 12, the same number of people who wore it. Please reset.

6:35 PM BBT Question #6-True or False. No major credit cards are accepted for the Big Brother tokens. Everyone answers true. Answers are locked. And once again you’ve all gotten it correct, the answer is true. You all get a point and please reset.

6:36 PM BBT We’re down to the final question. True or False. Only three of the five items for sale have the same shipping and handling costs. Everyone answers false. Answers locked. And the correct answer is false. Add a point please. At the end of seven questions it looks like we have a four-way tie. Kryssie, Whitney, Danielle, and Morgan all have 7 points and Justin has 6 points. Justin please sit down.

6:37 PM BBT Justin says good job guys and Rachel says get ready for the tie-breaker question. Please get your chalkboards out. If you add up the price of all 5 items, and each items shipping and handling costs, what is the total amount in dollars and cents? The player who is closest without going over will be the next HOH.

6:39 PM BBT Rachel says ok I need an answer. Make sure you write it nice and big for me. Kryssie answered $84.76. Whitney answered $91.60. Danielle answered $99.04. Morgan answered $65.99. The correct answer is $100.40 which means Danielle you are the new head of household. Jason tells everyone good job.

8:31 PM BBT Special delivery! Everyone head to the backyard.

8:32 PM BBT The care package is for Morgan! Danielle tells her congratulations! As always, the care package is delivered prior to the safety ceremony. In tonight’s double eviction, there will be no veto competition. Instead, America has awarded you, Morgan, the power of veto with this care package. Since the veto holder cannot be put on the chopping block, that means you are safe tonight. You also have the power to veto one of the nominations at the veto meeting. Congratulations on winning this potentially game changing power. Morgan says thank you America!

9:01 PM BBT Danielle is in the HOH getting ready for the safety ceremony. Morgan is already safe. Shelby’s badge lights up, she is safe. Jason is talking and says he’s going to leave there and have no highlights anymore, they’re all going to be gray. His badge lights up, he is safe. Danielle is crying and says please let this be the right choice. Kryssie’s badge lights up and she is the final one safe. Danielle comes downstairs.

9:05 PM BBT Danielle says she doesn’t really have much to say. She never thought winning HOH would put her in this position. I don’t really know what to say except I don’t want either of you to go tonight. This HOH really sucks, but I adore both of you, personally and in this game. It’s up to the house to decide. You can put your block passes away.

9:26 PM BBT Morgan reads this is the veto meeting. America has voted to give me the veto in this week care package. Justin, Whitney have been nominated for eviction. But I have the power to veto one of the nominations. I want to give everyone a chance to tell me why I should use the veto to save them.

9:27 PM BBT Whitney, you go first. Morgan, if you use the veto on me, I would owe you so much in this game, but I respect your decision.

9:27 PM BBT Justin, now it’s your turn. Morgan…He says something in French. Do what you wanna. Thank you guys. I have decided not to use the power of veto. This veto meeting is adjourned.

9:43 PM BBT It’s time for the live eviction. Please gather in the living room. Before the HG cast their votes, the two nominees get a chance to sway their votes.

9:44 PM BBT Justin, you’re up first! How ya’ll doin? It was very nice meetin every last one of ya’ll. I love ya’ll very much, very true and dear to my heart. New Orleans what’s up!

9:45 PM BBT Whitney, it’s your turn. Sorry, I look a hot mess. Mom, please stop crying at home. I know that this is a game that I’ve loved and also hate. But whatever you all decide, know I love you and this experience.

9:46 PM BBT Morgan votes to evict Justin. Kryssie is next and votes to evict Whitney. Shelby votes to evict Justin. Jason is last and very sadly votes to evict Whitney.

9:48 PM BBT Danielle will go get the results. Danielle reads with two votes each we have a tie. As the HOH, I must break the tie. I told myself coming into this game I was going to be as loyal as possible as I could, and if that meant I could go home, at least I could go home knowing that I played an honest and loyal game. So with that being said, I’m so sorry, I choose to evict you Whitney.

9:54 PM BBT Julie’s voice comes on and says houseguests, please gather in the living room.

9:54 PM BBT Julie says congratulations. You have all survived double eviction night, but the evening is not over yet. There will be another HOH competition beginning soon. So get ready, and good luck houseguests.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic