Wednesday November 2, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

7:56pm BBT 
BB: It is now time for the live eviction.
Danielle: It is now time for the live eviction. Before the house guests cast their votes to evict, you will each have a chance to sway their votes. Shelby, you are first.
Shelby: Hi mom, dad, McKenzie, the rest of my family. I love you and I miss you. Morgan and Scott it sucks being on this couch with you guys. But thank you for keeping me at least partially sane while Im here. To the voters tonight I hope you chose to keep me, but if not you will be sending me home to a world full of dogs. And viewers, I hope if you are considering bringing a pet into your home you at least consider your local rescue. Oh and thank you so much for my care package.
Danielle: Scott, it's your turn.
Scott: House guests, thank you for your friendship and support this season on BB, I've really had the time of my life. Thank you, Big Brother and CBS for letting me pursue a lifelong dream and, um, fight hard everyone.
Danielle: Morgan, now it's your turn.
Morgan: First off, mom, dad, Connor, all my friends back home. I love and miss you all. I hope I'm making you proud. To all my house guests, I've had fun these past 36 days. To you guys, I don't know who is voting because of the care package, but to those who are voting I trust you will make the decision that is best for your game. I know it's a hard decision because I know the two people sitting next to me are not only really good players but really awesome people. So just make a decision that's best for your game. I have a lot of fight back in me.  I'd love to stay and keep playing. 
Danielle: Before we begin, Shelby America sent you this weeks care package giving you the power to keep three house guests from voting. Please stand and make your decision now.
Shelby: Jason, Justin, Kryssie. I'm sorry, I chose to eliminate your votes this week.
Danielle: May I please have voters on one couch and non-voters on the other. (HGs play musical chairs) Justin, Jason and Kryssie, you will not be voting tonight. The nominees are also not allowed to vote and I will vote only in the event of a tie. And remember, America has been voting for which nominee they want to evict. The person who received the most America's vote will receive one eviction vote. When I call your name, please enter the diary room, take a seat and cast your vote to evict. Alex, you're up first. Please head to the diary room.
Alex: I sadly vote to evict Scott.
Danielle: Whitney, now it's your turn.
Whitney: I vote to evict Scott.
Danielle: Big Brother is now tallying the votes. In just a moment I will reveal the results and the evicted house guest will have just a minute to grab his or her belongings and exit the Big Brother house. I will go and get the results now.
Danielle: By a unanimous vote, Scott you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. (Scott claps)
Scott hugs Morgan and whispers "Fight hard". Scott hugs Shelby. Fist bumps Justin and says good game. Hugs Jason and says, "Good game, Jason". Hugs Kryssie and says, "Good game". He hugs Danielle and says Good Game. Hugs Whitney and says Good game, good luck!. Hugs Alex and says Thank you. Everyone applauds as he exits the house (at 8:02pm BBT).

• morty unpinned this topic

9:02 PM BBT It’s time for the Head of Household competition. Tonight’s competition will be played one at a time in the backyard. There will be a random draw to determine the order in which you will compete. After the draw, you will all wait inside until Big Brother calls you to the backyard to compete one at a time. Once you have finished the competition, you will join Danielle in the HOH room to watch the others. Once everyone has finished, we will meet in the backyard to crown the next HOH.

9:02 PM BBT Morgan will be 5th. Jason is 6th. Whitney will go 1st. Justin picked 7th. Alex will go 2nd. Shelby will be 4th. Kryssie selects last and will go 3rd.

9:03 PM BBT So the official order is Whitney, Alex, Kryssie, Shelby, Morgan, Jason, and Justin.

9:03 PM BBT Danielle tells them they can wait in the have not room or the London room, it doesn’t matter which one. They all go into the London room.

9:21 PM BBT Whether you are a geek, a jock, a slacker, or something else, you all remember the high school cliques you grew up with. Currently concealed from view are 7 high school year book photos. The memory wall photos of two houseguests have been morphed together to create each of these classic high school characters. Your goal is to correctly identify the two HG in each of the 7 photos in the fastest time. To begin, press the button to start the clock before revealing the photos. To answer who you think is in the photo, hang their names on the pegs below. When you think you have all the names correct, press the button to see if you’re right. If you’re correct, you’ll hear a bell and the clock will stop. If you are incorrect, a buzzer will sound and the clock will continue to run while you fix any mistakes. You will have 30 minutes to complete this challenge and lock in your time. The next player must beat your time, or their game is over. If you fail to complete this challenge in 30 minutes you will be disqualified. The HG with the fastest time will become the next HOH. It’s time to play The Yearbook BBOTT, freshman class.

9:22 PM BBT Whitney begins by throwing the HG name tiles on the ground between the photos and the board and then goes to uncover the photos. She puts Shane and Morgan on the first photo. She starts putting names on each photo, but switches some and changes her mind on others. She rings in and she is wrong. She changes one and rings in and gets the buzzer again. She makes another change and rings in and again gets the buzzer. She rings in again and is wrong. And she rings in one more time and is wrong. She makes several changes then rings in and is wrong. Makes one quick change and rings in again and hears the buzzer. She rings in one more time and is wrong and she says God Almighty! Whitney continues to struggle and is at 22 minutes and still trying to figure out what she’s done wrong. Whitney has timed out and has DQ’d.

10:13 PM BBT Alex is up for her turn. She reads the directions. She immediately goes to uncover the pictures. She rings in the first time at a little after 5 minutes and is wrong. She buzzes in again at over 7 minutes and she hears the buzzer. She rings in twice more quickly after and is wrong both times. She buzzes in again over 8 minutes and is wrong. She rings in at over 10 minutes and is incorrect. Alex changes a couple and rings in over 11 minutes and is wrong. She’s also struggling with a few photos. She buzzes in at just under 13 minutes and is wrong again. She rings in at just under 14 minutes and is incorrect again. She’s just under 15 minutes and is not correct.

10:28 PM BBT Alex is now over 15 minutes and she rings in again and hears the buzzer. Alex rings in at over 18 minutes and isn’t right. She rings in again quickly after making a change and is wrong. She tries again at just under 20 minutes and gears the buzzer. She tries again just over 20 minutes and is wrong again. She rings in at just under 21 minutes and is incorrect again. She tries again at over 22 minutes and it’s wrong. She buzzes in again around the 26 minute mark and is wrong. She has finished in 27 minutes and 4 seconds.

10:50 PM BBT Kryssie is up next and is reading her directions. Kryssie starts out very well to start, but then gets tripped up by a few photos. She rings in the first time around the 5 minute mark and is wrong. She rings in again around 7 minutes and is wrong. She rings in again just under 9 minutes and is wrong. She has 2 wrong. She makes a switch and now has 3 wrong after ringing in under 10 minutes. She’s at about 12 minutes and only has one wrong. She has made several changes back and forth and is second guessing herself on one and struggling with two others. She rings in again just under 14 minutes and is wrong. She makes changes again and rings in at under 17 minutes and has 1 wrong. She is struggling with the 5th photo, which is Alex and Monte, but she thinks it’s Alex and Whitney. She finally takes Whitney down, but puts up Jason instead. She rings in and is wrong. She changes the second photo again and rings in and is wrong. Kryssie is now over 20 minutes. She’s at 23 minutes and has one wrong again. She rings in again and has 2 wrong now. Kryssie hits Alex’s time and is eliminated. Alex is still winning.

11:30 PM BBT Shelby is up and is now reading her directions. She grabs one of each of the name tiles and pulls the covers off and puts up names as she knows them. She’s off to a very good start. She gets them all right in 3 minutes and 42 seconds. Shelby has taken the lead. She got them all right the first try and runs in side saying Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha.

11:46 PM BBT Morgan is up and reading the directions. Morgan started well, then struggled. She did one name at a time and ran out of time.

12:00 AM BBT Jason is up and reading the directions. Jason takes all the name tiles but ends up dropping them. He has a false start and has to start over. He grabs the tiles again and starts dropping them. He drops them in front of the photos and pulls all the covers off. Jason struggled and timed out.

12:15 AM BBT Justin is reading his directions. Jason put one name on each picture and rung in. He didn’t realize he needs two names on each picture. He never figured it out and he ran out of time. Shelby is the new HOH.

• morty locked this topic