Monday October 24, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

Kryssie having major trouble doing POV, hands bleeding has to or needs throw in towel...   POV TASK involves wall climbing while answering questions about Monte, Shane, and Cornbread, all answers are number plates that are hung in answer areas accessed via wall climbing.

Edited by AtomicRooster
Details of task

3:40PM BBT: Shelby rings in, but she's wrong and gets buzzed. She's correct on Shane & Cornbread's questions but wrong on Monte's. Shelby has exceeded Morgan's time, so Morgan is still in the lead.

1:33 PM BBT Welcome to the Wall of Shame! Nothing is more shameful than being one of the three first HG evicted. The goal of this competition is to answer one question about each of the three evicted HG, but you’ll have to scale the wall to travel back and forth to answer the question. When the air horn sounds, your clock begins and you must climb across the wall to uncover at least one of the facts. Once you’ve uncovered one or more of the facts, you may return to the start platform to retrieve an answer tile. You may only transport one tile at a time. You must stay on the wall or platform at all times. Each time you touch the ground you’ll hear a buzzer which means a three minute time penalty will be added to your score time, and you must run back to the start platform to continue playing. Also, if you drop a tile, you can climb back across the wall to retrieve another one without a penalty, or you can take a time penalty by stepping off the wall, picking it up, and returning to the starting platform with it. When you think you have all tiles correctly placed, return to the start platform to hit the button. If you are correct, you will hear the ding sound and your clock will stop. If you are incorrect, you’ll hear the buzzer sound and you must keep going until you are correct. You’ll have 30 minutes to complete this competition. However, your final score could be over 30 minutes depending on how many time penalties you incur. If after 30 minutes you have not completed the competition, you will be disqualified. The player to complete the wall correctly with the fastest score time will win the golden power of veto. The game will begin when the air horn sounds. Are you ready to play Wall of Shame?

1:10 BBT: While waiting for his turn at Veto, Scott having a monologue/prayer lying face down in the white room with his head resting on his hands in prayerful position. Some of the beginning is largely inaudible, about he can't believe all the mistakes he made, some reference to $250,000... Then he starts with, "Forgive me for the mistakes I made in the beginning of this game. Voting out Cornbread was a big mistake. If I would have kept Cornbread, Kryssie would have gone home, and then we'd have the numbers to keep Monte, and then I could take out a third person on my HOH, and then this week Kryssie would not have won HOH. This whole game was caused by one- ONE mistake! One mistake in voting out Cornbread made this whole thing flip around, and I cannot make up for my mistakes but I'll never stop trying. I cannot make up for my mistakes but I'll never stop trying. I cannot make up for my mistakes but I'll never stop trying. Never say die! Never say quit! I cannot make up for the mistakes that I've made but I'll never stop trying. Never say die. Never say quit..." and the mantras continue.

1:36 BBT: Three questions in order: First: "In Shane's shameful performance in "Live by the Sword," only ___ houseguests were eliminated before him."  Second: "Monte's shameful performance in the Big brother house got him America's Nominee on this day." Third: "Cornbread's shameful performance in the Big brother House earned him this many votes to evict." After opening the first question Morgan makes her way back across the climbing wall and picks up a 2, and climbs back to place it under the question.  She moves on to second question, bypasses it and goes on to read the third. She returns, gets a 10, and places it by the third question. She then returns and gets a 12 for the second questions. She returns and hits the buzzer, and is wrong. She replaces the 12 with a 13. Also wrong. She thinks, then realizes that Alex voted for Danielle the first week. She gets a 9 and replaces the 10 on question 3. She thinks the second question is 12, but hits the buzzer and is correct with the answers 2-13-9.

2:02 PM BBT: Neely is up next. She seems to be moving more slowly than Morgan did, and spends more time going up and down rather than reaching straight across on the climbing wall. She opens the first question, goes back and retrieves a 5, and puts it up. She moves on to the second question, retrieves a 13, and puts it up. Moves on to the third, goes back, gets a 9, puts it up. She is wrong. She takes down the five, replaces it with a 1, is still wrong, and after some contemplation finally figures out it's a 2 and finishes.

2:44 PM BBT:  Kryssie is about to go.  (Feeds on Scott now standing but with new mantras: "If it's my time to go keep Alex safe. If it's my time to go don't make Alex and Shelby pay for my mistakes. Let them get far in this game. They both deserve it.") Feeds move back to competition. Kryssie reads instructions, then says, "I'm afraid of heights; this should be exciting!" She makes her way across and opens all three questions, then makes her way back. [Skipping ahead to scott as I see this and most of the others are covered well and I'm curious about his.]

4:05 PM: Scott gets first question fairly quickly: "2, Jason and Shelby. That's what you get for throwing competitions."  He goes to second question, talks through counting the dates on his way back to get a tile (13), almost drops it several times on his way across; he's frantic, talking to himself, "oh, come on, come on, we're almost there, don't fall, don't fall." Moves on to open last question. "Oh, come on Cornbread, don't fail me." Reads question. "9. He went home 9 to 1. We still don't know who the 1 is, but doesn't matter." He's moving pretty quickly, but very anxious and almost frantic, breathing hard. Returns to the platform, gets the 9, takes a second to catch his breath and give himself a quick pep talk, and moves across begging the tile not to fall all the way. He himself almost falls 2/3 of the way across. Races back across, hits the buzzer, claps, shouts, "WHAT!!! I BRING IT!!", panting heavily.

5:11 pm, camera 1: Scott back in white room still waiting for comp to end, appears pumped up, has monologue to camera: "I am fueled by RAGE! I am a MACHINE who is fueled by RAGE!! And REVENGE!! They thought I was out the door, but I AIN'T GONE YET!! I am NOT. DONE. YET! I still have things in this house I need to DO!" [Sorry for the editorial, but you MUST watch this to get the facial expressions and fully appreciate it, especially with the irony. He clearly thinks he's won.-bf] "There are people in this house i need to GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" He waits as the camera zooms in for a close up on his face. "I settled my biggest debts; I got some more debts to settle! I am the debt collector and I am here to settle some past due debts, mother f*&%ers! You call me coral? You think I just sit around and do nothing?? You're gonna unleash the beast now!! Nice Scott is DONE! Nice Scott is not here to play anymore! He left this house a week ago! Shit is about to get raw! Uncut! Unfiltered! Mother f#@$ers are going HOME!" He pulls the hair off his forehead, angles his face to the camera a la Jack Nicholson in the Shining, "It's SCOTTY! He's here to PLAY now!!" He looks a little less intense for a second: "I'm sorry that I'm swearing so much and probably none of this is usable footage, but I'm gonna take some people outta this gaaaaame!" Freaky face again: "I have more debts to settle!" Less intense: "Unless Neely wins the power of veto, in which case I'm fuc-- I'm going home! But hopefully not, hopefully I still have some fight in me!" He goes on about his goal to make halloween.... Tells Kryssie, Neely, Danielle that if they're watching from HOH they'd better watch their backs. Calls them out; send me home if you can; if you want to send me home win a competition... "Feeds are gonna be LIT TONIGHT! Stay TUNED!! Hopefully I DID win the power of veto and I'm not making an ass out of myself right now, but WE'LL SEE!" Talking more trash about how he lives on slop; it's good for him, it only makes him STRONGER! "Those steel cut oats are f#$%ing amazing! Give me f#$%ing super powers!" He then abruptly yawns, sits down, and in a big about face abruptly sends love messages to people home, thanks to cbs for experience, etc; even if he does go home Wednesday it's been a blast.  Starts whispering (he's now sitting down, the Scott on Steroids personality shelved for now); hopes he beats Neely; she's the only one he's worried about. Kind of Morgan but mostly Neely. Even if Morgan wins and takes herself off, we still have the chance of getting the votes to take off Neely. [Update: CBS posted this in highlights for easy access!- bf]

5:30 pm BBT: Results of veto. Justin's time is first. He was disqualified. Scott's time is 8:51, and he is now in the lead. Shelby's time is 12:18; Scott is still in first place. Kryssie is disqualified. Scott is still in first place. Neely accomplished the challenge in 20:15 and had two time penalties for a total of 26:15. Scott covers his face and they all hold their breath as Whitney slowly pulls the cover off of Morgan's time to reveal an 8...  "Morgan, with 8 minutes, 35 seconds, you have won the power of veto!"

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic