My ideal BB show

PhatDaddyG

Here is what I would consider to be the most exciting BB show to watch.

Food comps-Everybody competes to determine if the whole house gets food or PB&J EVERY week. Not splitting the house up into two groups and one group gets to eat while the others live off of PB&J, but it's ALL or NOTHING.

Veto comps-Everybody gets to play. This way you'll never know who gets it or who'll use it. Also eliminates the possible back-dooring unless there are some strategies involved.

HOH-Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, but the person who wins HOH gets to go into the HOH room unless they are asked to go in and nobody buy the HOH can sleep in the HOH room. Also take away the stupid viewing screen, not like it really does any good to them anyways.

Luxury comps-More of them. Make the HG's work for the Hot Tub, Pool, BBQ grill, and work out room. Don't just give it to them or try some lame attempt at giving them a clue to figure out. If they win the comp then they get it, if not they don't.

Sleeping arrangements-One HOH room and one room with 13 beds. Nothing else. Force these people to actually live with each other and interact with each other. Don't give them more opportunities to split apart.

I think this would make for a very interesting year for BB if they were to do this. Agree?

I don't like the veto. I'd like it better if nominees had to spend the week telling people to keep them in the game.

If they have veto comps I htink they should have them BEFORE nominations and everyone can take part.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is what I would consider to be the most exciting BB show to watch.

Food comps-Everybody competes to determine if the whole house gets food or PB&J EVERY week. Not splitting the house up into two groups and one group gets to eat while the others live off of PB&J, but it's ALL or NOTHING.

Veto comps-Everybody gets to play. This way you'll never know who gets it or who'll use it. Also eliminates the possible back-dooring unless there are some strategies involved.

HOH-Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, but the person who wins HOH gets to go into the HOH room unless they are asked to go in and nobody buy the HOH can sleep in the HOH room. Also take away the stupid viewing screen, not like it really does any good to them anyways.

Luxury comps-More of them. Make the HG's work for the Hot Tub, Pool, BBQ grill, and work out room. Don't just give it to them or try some lame attempt at giving them a clue to figure out. If they win the comp then they get it, if not they don't.

Sleeping arrangements-One HOH room and one room with 13 beds. Nothing else. Force these people to actually live with each other and interact with each other. Don't give them more opportunities to split apart.

I think this would make for a very interesting year for BB if they were to do this. Agree?

I like your idea of the veto competition. I think it would definitely create more strategizing. More backstabbing - YEA!

B)

I was thinking about Veto Comps the other night...

They should have a veto which is won before the HOH comp. (like Anjel said), BUT the Veto would be kept secret. (i.e. the comp could be done by them going one by one into the diary room) The winner is not allowed to reveal/give hints under the threat of being nominated and stripped of Veto powers.

This will give us a week where there is a rouge element in the house and back-dooring someone will become a more risky move.

So then, on the day we usually have the Veto, we'd just have the ceramony with the reveal.

It might mean another date with Julie Chen...but meh...

Archived