maggie's attire for

_nursie

i figured this was the as good of a place as any to put my useless information:

i saw the blouse that maggie wore to the BB6 wrap party at the clothing store Ann Taylor Loft,

and i must say that it was the ugliest piece of clothing that could be chosen from that store at this time.

maybe beau will do a fashion makeover on her

No! That is NOT Ann Taylor Loft!?! I'm never shopping there again :P

Seriously though, she looked fine on the show . . . either she was getting style tips from the show or she was deliberately trying to blend in with the wallpaper here at the wrap party, because she's never looked this dowdy/frumpy before.

Maggie looks best from the back...in the dark...from far far away. B)

LMAO got me laughing at my desk at work.... people looking at me..... gotta show them pictures of maggie.... ok, now they are laughing too!!!

...She may not have plastic bags sewn into her ..but the cellulite bags on her hips and big fat a## make up for it! Did you catch a screenshot of her enormous bottom jiggling when she was humping Ivette? :lol:

are you talking about when ivette won that last hoh????? where maggie straddled ivette and her butt crack made an appearance????

me and my son screamed EWWWWWWW at the same time!

If all of you remember....Maggie didn't dress that great when she was in the house. I think when Eric left she started dressing more girly. I think most of those clothes were from the other ladies or BB gave her new clothes. And she only really dressed up on the live shows.

So with that....I'm thinking she picked that outfit herself! She doensn't really seem to have any fashion sense. She just won all of that money and thats all she can come up with. That is a definite sign that the FS aren't together anymore....No friend of mine would let me leave the house looking like that!!

LMAO got me laughing at my desk at work.... people looking at me..... gotta show them pictures of maggie.... ok, now they are laughing too!!!

are you talking about when ivette won that last hoh????? where maggie straddled ivette and her butt crack made an appearance????

me and my son screamed EWWWWWWW at the same time!

LMAO! YES! That's the same reaction i had! :lol:

If all of you remember....Maggie didn't dress that great when she was in the house. I think when Eric left she started dressing more girly. I think most of those clothes were from the other ladies or BB gave her new clothes. And she only really dressed up on the live shows.

So with that....I'm thinking she picked that outfit herself! She doensn't really seem to have any fashion sense. She just won all of that money and thats all she can come up with. That is a definite sign that the FS aren't together anymore....No friend of mine would let me leave the house looking like that!!

:lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh...you're so right...no true friend would let anyone wear that dress unless you were at least 60 years old! :rolleyes:

i figured this was the as good of a place as any to put my useless information:

i saw the blouse that maggie wore to the BB6 wrap party at the clothing store Ann Taylor Loft,

and i must say that it was the ugliest piece of clothing that could be chosen from that store at this time.

maybe beau will do a fashion makeover on herpost-814-1128294452.gifpost-814-1128294802_thumb.jpg

Wow! I missed that. Simply hideous! She would have done better wearing her lame ass scrubs! :P

Archived