How Did Maggie Break Ivette's Heart?

I would assume, and yes I know what that does, that Maggie broke Ivettes heart by the way she manipulated Ivette in the game and possibly by some of the comments that were made about her either in the Diary room or to other members of the Friendship when Ivette wasn't around. Just a guess.

I really don't remember Maggie saying anything bad about Ivette in the DR.

Well that's just it. Did we see ALL of the Diary room tapings? Maybe the cast of BB get to have the tapes of everything that we didn't get to see? Again, I don't know for sure, just guessing here and not trying to say anything negative about the situation. Like you guys, I don't know how Maggie broke her heart, just speculating.

Well that's just it. Did we see ALL of the Diary room tapings? Maybe the cast of BB get to have the tapes of everything that we didn't get to see? Again, I don't know for sure, just guessing here and not trying to say anything negative about the situation. Like you guys, I don't know how Maggie broke her heart, just speculating.

Don't hurt your heads trying to figure Ivette out. Remember the exit video for Rachel? Nobody knows ehat the hell Ivette was talking about then. You heard of people who can see the good in everyone? Ivette is the counter-version of that. You can see a quiet decent player like Rachel, but Ivette sees the worst sport in the game, a horrible old woman, etc.

I was reading the post Ivette made on her fan group and she said that Maggie broke her heart... how?

I believe Ivette's feelings were a result of April's last week in the house. I really think that Ivette thought that when Maggie and April were alone that Maggie was "backing" Ivette against April and what April was saying about Ivette. I would bet that when Ivette and Tush got back together, Tush told her that Maggie did not back Ivette up to April. Also remember a couple times when April and Maggie were together and James was still in the house, Maggie did appear to be more supportive of April's claim about James and Ivette.

I just believe that Ivette was naive enough to believe that she was better friends with Maggie than April was was with Maggie. Also, given Ivette's history when it comes to men on the show ... I find it easy to believe she forgave all of Eric's statements rather than forgive anything that any woman might do or appear to do against Ivette in the house.

My thoughts as always ...

from what i saw of ivette in the house, she has a very different perspective on things.....add that with maybe some other stuff happened or was said that we dont even know about and then: yeah, ivette being hurt by maggie's actions makes sense.

i'm no maggie-fan, but if the other friendshippers are disappointed/mad in maggie now, what the heck did they think they were talking about when they did all that 'friendship to the end' stuff.....thats what they got, 2 friendshiplettes at the end. trying to think the way ivette thinks: she thought maggie meant she wanted ivette to win so badly that she would even step aside and LET her win at the end.

maybe she'll explain one day

I believe Ivette's feelings were a result of April's last week in the house. I really think that Ivette thought that when Maggie and April were alone that Maggie was "backing" Ivette against April and what April was saying about Ivette. I would bet that when Ivette and Tush got back together, Tush told her that Maggie did not back Ivette up to April. Also remember a couple times when April and Maggie were together and James was still in the house, Maggie did appear to be more supportive of April's claim about James and Ivette.

I just believe that Ivette was naive enough to believe that she was better friends with Maggie than April was was with Maggie. Also, given Ivette's history when it comes to men on the show ... I find it easy to believe she forgave all of Eric's statements rather than forgive anything that any woman might do or appear to do against Ivette in the house.

My thoughts as always ...

I think you're right.

I also remember when Maggie talked Ivette into going to spy on the SOV's and then Maggie and Ivette sat in the HOH and talked not so greatly about her, both April AND Maggie.

Maybe even at the very end, when Maggie let Ivette believe that she threw the HOH for her, when she really didn't. I'm sure she's seen the tapes and was told by Tush how she really didn't throw it.

I am certain that Ivette's Maggie (Tush) has taken her to different sites with transcripts of live feeds. Maggie said some pretty negative things about Ivette to April...Ivette also found out that Maggie knew in advance that April/Jen were attempting to vote her out and did not share this info with Ivette.

Maggie played April/Ivette against each other....Ivette is probably discovering alot through reading live feeds.

And let's not forget, Maggie allowed Ivette to think she threw the first HOH comp intentionally. She did not own up to it until after Ivette had evicted Janelle...rather convenient I would say. Ivette felt Maggie had done so much for her that she had no choice but to take her to the final 2...

Peace

I think her being a bitter bitch is pretty much it.

I think her being a bitter bitch is pretty much it.

Because she realizes now having watched the tapes that Maggie was telling her that she can never vote against the friendship meaning her. Thus, Ivette had no way to win. She must now realize that she may have won against Janelle but Maggie was in the way. Hollow promises.

Maggie Bo-peep played all of the sheep like a fiddle. Too bad Ivette couldn't figure that out until it's too late. Funny how the sheep are no longer friends and the SOV are. The people I really feel sorry for are the Sheep fans. They must get fooled all the time.

Maggie Bo-peep played all of the sheep like a fiddle. Too bad Ivette couldn't figure that out until it's too late. Funny how the sheep are no longer friends and the SOV are. The people I really feel sorry for are the Sheep fans. They must get fooled all the time.

Absolutely agree with you. I distinctly remember Maggot sitting on the bed with a sobbing April, explaining to her it would be better for her (M) to evict April, not Beau, so that the target would remain on breaking up the Beau/Ivette alliance and not on her (M). Of course, Maggie was forced to vote Beau out when she saw there was no chance of salvaging April's vote if she evicted her, but why April was so stupid in not realizing exactly how Maggie was manipulating them all is beyond me. Wonder what would have happened if April had went straight to Ivette (just after Beau was evicted) and told her what Maggie said. I was so hoping she would. Stupid girl. Ivette was even more ignorant than April, so she probably wouldn't have believed her.

Maggie did play them all like a fiddle. I'm sure Ivette has seen these things and now realizes what a trusting fool she was. I'm sure she is hurt. Maybe she deserves it, karma and all, ya know?

Bottom line is that Ivette played solely as friends. She took Maggie to the end because she thought Maggie always had her back, had always been nice to her. She thought that Eric and Maggie felt as strong for the friendship as she did. And when it turned out that Maggie was playing with more strategy and less friendship and talked about Ivette behind her back, she found out Maggie and Eric weren't as good of friends as she though. Maggie used her friends to get to the end. What was salt in the wound was that Ivette often put herself in the line of fire for Maggie (example: saying she'll take the blame for Kaysar) and found out it probably wouldn't be reciprocated.

This is what I think about the whole Ivette and Maggie thing. I think "Reality" hit Ivette when she walked out of the house and didn't get the response she was looking for from the fans. The look on her face was funny. Look like she had alot of regrets. I always got a Lesbian vibe from Maggie. I think Ivette did too. To top is all off she shared the same name as her girlfriend. I think Maggie played (manipulated) Ivette. But if your going to say that Maggie hurt her, thats BS. Ivette made alot of wrong choices in the game. All that BS of Ivette said "I rather leave here with friends than money" was crap if you ask me. What friends? They all talked behind each others backs. Depending who was in the room. What kind of freindship is that. I can bet that none of the friendship will keep in touch. After seeing the tapes. I think Ivette sucked at the game. She got what she deserved. She should have picked Janelle.

Ivettes a sucker for girls named Maggie

and thats all I have to say about that....

This is what I think about the whole Ivette and Maggie thing. I think "Reality" hit Ivette when she walked out of the house and didn't get the response she was looking for from the fans. The look on her face was funny. Look like she had alot of regrets. I always got a Lesbian vibe from Maggie. I think Ivette did too. To top is all off she shared the same name as her girlfriend. I think Maggie played (manipulated) Ivette. But if your going to say that Maggie hurt her, thats BS. Ivette made alot of wrong choices in the game. All that BS of Ivette said "I rather leave here with friends than money" was crap if you ask me. What friends? They all talked behind each others backs. Depending who was in the room. What kind of freindship is that. I can bet that none of the friendship will keep in touch. After seeing the tapes. I think Ivette sucked at the game. She got what she deserved. She should have picked Janelle.

Ivettes a sucker for girls named Maggie

and thats all I have to say about that....

Too funny...I thought the same thing...that Ivette thought that Maggie might swing to the other side...lol

Archived