How Did Maggie Break Ivette's Heart?

Bottom line is that Ivette played solely as friends. She took Maggie to the end because she thought Maggie always had her back, had always been nice to her. She thought that Eric and Maggie felt as strong for the friendship as she did. And when it turned out that Maggie was playing with more strategy and less friendship and talked about Ivette behind her back, she found out Maggie and Eric weren't as good of friends as she though. Maggie used her friends to get to the end. What was salt in the wound was that Ivette often put herself in the line of fire for Maggie (example: saying she'll take the blame for Kaysar) and found out it probably wouldn't be reciprocated.

I think you hit it bang on... I think Ivette was really hurt also that Mags led her to believe she threw the comp and also how Mags was trying to get one of the Vespas Ivette seemed to be very nieve about people and she really thought Mags and Eric were her best friends and Tush filled her in that Mags was playing her to win, its as simple as that..So she probably feels betrayed and used lets face it she knows now it Maggie hadnt lied to her and led her on that she probably would of at least had a chance to win the money against someone else. Maggie played with stategy and Ivette played with her heart. she obviously thought Maggie was doing the same thing. I do think Maggie did care about Ivette in some way, just not enough to put her first. Maggie was there for the money and no other reason...If you remember from the feeds Maggie said and did a lot of little subtle things when she talked to Ivette, never seemed to give her straight answers to questions or commit herself to anything, one thing I remember was when April went all apey when Ivette got so excited when she won that competiton when Mags was alone with April she did say things like Ivette shouldnt have acted that way etc, and then when she talked to Ivette she told her she had every right to celebrate, those are the kinds of two faced things that I am sure Tush has told Ivette about, real true friends dont do that..

On another topic I sure wish Maggie had the guts to be interviewed and tell us all her true feelings about how she played the game and how she feels now that it is over and she has seen how we have all reaacted to it..How she really feels about Ivette, April Beau etc..

Remember Dr. Will we all loved to hate him but at least he stood up and talked about all the lies he told and how he played the game.. Wish Mags would show that kind of guts instead of hiding....I really feel if she had given honest interviews right after she won and said "Hell yes I went there to win and did what I had to do after all it is only a game". The back lash would not have been nearly as bad as it has been..

Sorry this is so long ... LOL but here I am 3 weeks later and I am still so dang frustrated from the outcome of the whole thing.. LOL I NEED TO GET A LIFE....

Ivette got home, watched the tapes of the show, listened as Tush and her family woke her up, and realized how fully the Maggot had manipulated her.

It's a shame Ivette was so naive, because Maggot's manipulations gave her the win, and showed her great strategy of letting everyone else do her dirty work (as much as it pains me to praise the Maggot!)

Archived