Thursday October 6, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

12:01 PM, Camera 4; big discussion in Kitchen; HG's marveling that America's nom went home; Monte was HOH and nominated three people and all of them are still here; it's a whole new game. More HOH recap discussion. Also lamenting the lack of an audience; evictee doesn't get the support of a crowd to greet them. They also don't get to record goodbye messages. Speculating that maybe that will happen after the fact and there will be an interview with Julie later.

12:08 AM Camera 4- Scott and Alex in SR; they discuss that Neeley never accepted her deal. All she needs are the three girls, Scott and Monte; Scott will do whatever she wants; he is so happy for her; they have the votes to get out whoever she wants regardless of who America noms. She plans to pick his brain; she feels that he (Scott) knows the game and has good strategy; she will make a big move this week; she's not here to float. No one cheered for Justin (who appears to be her target). They feels like Neely was at the bottom of the other side of the house; no cheered for her until everyone else dropped. Lots of strategy discussion; Danielle was a nominee and flipped the house to get Cornbread out; how does a nominee flip the house? She leaves, Monte comes in; more discussion between him and Scott reviewing Scott's analysis of the numbers. Monte reiterates his dislike of Justin.

10:00am 

All up and general chitchat about the weather and shoes 

IMG_2242.PNG

(While the gerbils are waking up I'm going to clean and workout. Will be back in about an hour because it feels like an active day for me. *crosses fingers*)

10:08am 

BB houseguest into living room Julie has an announcement 

Julie tells them they are not alone as America is watching them 24/7. 

Julie informs them of the care package and that if everyone left in the house has received an advantage then it makes them all eligible for the last care package. 

IMG_2244.PNG

10:02 AM BBT BB tells the HG to go to the living room, Julie has an important announcement for them.

10:03 AM BBT Julie comes on and says Hello houseguests! I trust you are all getting along in there. As you’re all aware, you are not alone because America is watching your every move 24 hours a day. Well, it’s time to reveal another way that fans will be impacting the Big Brother Over the Top game. Every week, for the next seven weeks, America will vote to send one lucky houseguest America’s Care Package. Everyone cheers and claps. Julie continues, each care package contains an advantage in the game. Now, you’re only eligible to receive a care package from America once. BUT, in the event everyone still left in the game has received a care package, then everyone will be eligible again. America already knows what all seven advantages are and when they will be delivered. So it’s up to them to decide who gets what and when. That’s all for now. Good Luck Houseguests. I’ll see you all very soon.

(Live Q&A with JC/HGs) 
JC: Hello Houseguests! How's everyone doing?

HGs: Good. Great. Everything gravy.

JC: Ok alright Sounds good. Well sounds good to me. Well, I'm sure by now you have all gotten used to the messages I have sent you over the week but you should know that right now, we are live. (HGs cheer.)

JC: I can see all of you and America is watching too. Now, let's get down to business. Every Thursday I will be here asking you questions about the past week and the week ahead. And the first question goes to Monte.

Monte: Alrighty whats up Julie?

JC: Monte, you ultimiately ended up nominating three houseguests for eviction last week, however it ended up that America's nominee, Cornbread, who was evicted last night, leaving all three of your nominees in the house. Lucky you!

Monte: I was sweating watching that HoH comp last night, let me tell you that much.

JC: Oh I bet. So tell me, how do you feel this morning?

Monte: I feel good ya know? I'm just happy to be here. Great group of people. Just trying to take it easy, learn some things, be smart with it, but really I can't ask for much more, just really happy to be here.

JC: Alex! Congratulations on becoming the next head of household. 

Alex: Thank you, I'm so excited (HGs clapping). 

JC: Now Alex, unlike Monte, you will be able to make your nominations knowing that America will will be voting a third nominee in, knowing they will also cast one vote for eviction. Will this affect your decision? 

Alex: Absolutely! I mean, this season, the HoH doesn't have as much power because of America's vote, so you have to think everything through and kind of just guess what could happen. You just have to be really strategic about it now. It's a lot different now so. So yes, a lot more thought is going into play.

JC: This takes our motto, "Expect the unexpected", to a whole new level. 

HGs: Yes. Yeah. Absolutely. 

JC: Neeley. You were the runner up in last nights HoH competition.

Neeley: Yay! (Claps from other HGs)

JC: Nicely done. How difficult was that competition? 
Neeley: Whew, it was girl. A diva was sweating and shaking and it was woo. It was hard honey. 

JC: Well you know, a lot of money is on the line. We aren't going to make things easy on you guys. (HGs: Yeah. Yes) It's Big Brother, you're not sissies, come on. 

JC: Kryssie. You survived the last eviction. (Kryssie exhales loudly blowing raspberries, arms raised) Be honest, how stressful was it to be on the block?

Kryssie: I was so afraid that I was going to be the first person to nervous puke on the new couch. I was ter-rif-fied. No matter what kind of connections you make, you never know where it's going to shake out. And with America doing this to you, even if there's, you know, even if there is this plan, we are going to do a split, there will be a tie, whatever strategy there is, America can completely throw a wrench into it. I wasn't okay until my name was not called.

JC: I'm sorry to say, I'm happy to hear that. It means the game is working. Danielle, same question for you. How nerve-wracking and stressful was it to be on the block? 

Danielle: It's always stressful to be on the block, whether it's week one or the last week. It's never a place you want to be so being on the block was definitely an experience. Not an experience I look forward to being in again so. 

JC: It makes you stronger. Look at it that way, it makes you stronger.

Danielle: (nervous laughter) Yeah. Yeah.

JC: What can't kill you, right? Jason! You are the only returner in the game this season. Has that been difficult for you?

Jason: It has been but you know, it's nice to be here again in a whole different experience, in a whole new cast. But it has been difficult I mean as we've seen I was under the thumb last week being the returnee. But yeah, I'm excited to be here. But I miss y'all BB17 peoples! (Jason waves)

JC: Justin, I want to turn to you. (HGs laugh) Justin, how well did you know the game of Big Brother before you entered the house? Be honest.

Justin: To be honest with you, I did not know a damn thing you know (breaks out some Creole)  Mon Cherie, you know. I'm just taking it as it goes and I know that I have to be concous of what is going on and you know, and I'm ready and excited to see what's going to happen next. 

JC: Alright, you have been in this house for a week now, Justin. What has been the most surprising part of this game for you?

Justin: Well, it's just been really interesting to see how, everybody's, ya know strategies.. The most surprising is just the every day, keeping it live, ya know.

JC: Shelby. Hi there.
Shelby: Heeeeeey
JC: How would you say everyone's getting along in the house so far?
Shelby: I think, well, you picked the perfect person to ask (she laughs). I mean we are definitely starting to see the groups starting to form. I'm definitely starting to hear whats being said about me at night. (laughs) But I mean, we are here to play a game so you can't take anything personally. And yeah, that's... that's.. Did I answer the question?
JC: Yeah. That's the right approach, by the way. It's a game. Friendships are going to be formed. Romances, showmances, who knows. But I will tell you, ultimately it's a game, right?

JC: Shane. You've been with your housemates 24/7 for the last week.
Shane: Yeah.
JC: Do you think you know them pretty well or do you think there are still secrets to uncover?
Shane: I think I know them pretty well, but like I said, it is Big Brother, expect the unexpected. Um, but for now everyone seems pretty genuine and ya know, I guess we will see as the days go by. Every week. Last week was last week, this week is a new week, so everything's changing, so we'll see. 

JC: Morgan.
Morgan: Hi Julie.
JC: Hi there.  You know, a lot of former houseguests have said that the game really kicks in once the first eviction takes place. Has the game changed since Cornbread left last night? 
Morgan: You know it has changed since last night. I think it was a big wake up call for everyone. It's like the first week, we're all friends but we know we are playing a game, but we're all still getting to know each other and having fun. But it's like once that person walks out the door it's like "It's a game now" and everything completely changes. Especially with America voting as well. 
JC: Oh yeah.

JC: Whitney: 
Whitney: Hey there.
JC: Hi there. You're a fan of Big Brother
Whitney: I am.
JC: How different is playing the game compared to watching it at home?
Whitney: Oh my gosh, it's so different and I have said that this whole entire time. Like at home you're like, "Why are you doing that? You don't need to vote this person out" but in here it's so different. You have to take so many things into consideration that you would never think about at home. 
JC: See, it's like the saying. Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes.
Whitney: Yes.

JC: Scott. You're also a big Big Brother fan.
Scott: Absolutely.
JC: How does knowing that America will pick the winner change the plan of how you are playing the game?
Scott: It's really nerve-wracking because everyone has their perceptions of everybody in here about whether they are likable or not. You always find out once you are outside the house that things aren't always as they seem. America always has different perceptions on what's going on in here. I'm just excited to see how the season rolls out and to see how America sees us. I hope they're having a good time watching us though.
JC: I think they are. 

JC: Well as you all know, America cannot nominate the same houseguest two weeks in a row, however their last nominee went home last night. Alex is the only one safe this week. Alex, as head of household, you will soon have a very very important decision to make as you decide which houseguests to keep safe and which two to nominate for eviction. But Alex, keep in mind, America will be making a third nomination. That's all for now, houseguests. But I will be dropping in with another message soon enough. Goodbye houseguests.
HGs: Bye!

ALEX' HOH LETTER: Hey Al, If you're reading this letter it means you have won HOH. What?! Way to go, I knew you could do it! As hectic as things got the month or so before you left, I know I said I would be happy to have some downtime without all the texts & phone calls, but I lied. I want you to know how very much I miss you. Things are just way to quiet around here, without hearing from you, meeting you for dinner, catching up on Reality TV, shopping at all of our favorite bargain stores, & planning our next adventurous vacation. Yes, I still have our crazy cat that meows non-stop to keep me company & of course dad. But, when you're not around it just isn't the same. All is well with our family & that is always good news. Everything's the same. Yes, we're eating at the same 3 restaurants. Yes, we're still complaining we need to get better movies here.  Everyone is proud of you & cheering on their hometown girl. I can't wait to tell you how happy I am that you're getting to play this game. I want you to know that you're family & friends are all rooting for you. I know at times it can be challenging for you. Keep your chin up! Keep fighting & most of all be yourself. Keep your eye on the end & your mind in the game & you'll be fine. As much as I miss you & want to see you, I'm hoping that doesn't happen until December. Take care & love you so much, Mom

WEEKDAY REPLAY:

Here’s what’s been happening for the past 24 hours on Big Brother Over The Top. Jason, Kryssie, Justin, Shane & Danielle solidified a new alliance. (Late Night Jamboree.) Kryssie says, Late Night Jamboree, that’s your Final 5. We’ve got a plan, we’ve got everything worked out. The odd balls are going to take it this year.

At the first Live Eviction, it seemed the whole house wanted Cornbread gone. (Neeley, Jason & Whitney voted to evict Cornbread.) But, Alex wanted to shake things up. She said it was time to create some paranoia & she voted to evict Danielle.

When the votes were revealed, Cornbread became the first casualty of BBOTT. (By a vote of 9-1 Cornbread was evicted from the BBOTT house.) Monte says, Cornbread getting evicted really made him upset to an extent. He was someone he was working with. Now that he’s lost Cornbread, he’s lost a vote that he had in his back pocket.

Post eviction, speculation ran wild about the hinky vote. (Alex pretended she didn’t have a clue where it came from. Jason said it was weird. Morgan said they would find out once it’s over. Jason says it will be the endless question everyone will be asking forever & ever. Scott was baffled as to how Danielle got a vote. He says he expected that Kryssie would get a vote, but not Danielle. Danielle says she thinks it’s America & doesn’t know why America wouldn’t like her. Scott says if there’s one rouge out there it will sort itself out in time.)

Later that night, the power was back up for grabs. (The HG’s played the Live By The Sword HOH Competition.) The stakes were high for the remaining 12. Jason says he was nominated last week because these people thought he was a clear target. So, he knows he really needs to win this HOH, so that he can’t be targeted this week. Alex says she’s in the minority of the house right now, the power has shifted to the other side of the house. So, her group is being targeted. If she doesn’t win this competition their definitely coming after her & she is probably going home. Danielle says, going into this HOH Competition it’s really important that she win because she doesn’t know where that one vote came from, & the only way she will feel safe is if she’s HOH so the HG’s & America can’t put her up.

But, heavy is the head that attempts to wear the crown. (Shelby is out of the HOH Competition first.) One by one the HG’s fell. (Jason, Shane, Morgan, Scott, Kryssie & Danielle all go out of the competition.)

With 4 remaining, Justin made his intentions known. (Justin tells Monte he’s going for his ass & Monte tells him to bring it.) But, neither he nor Whitney had what it took to claim the crown, leaving 2 Texas queens to battle it out. (Neeley & Alex.) Alex tried to strike a dealy with Neeley. But, Neeley wasn’t ready to surrender. Neeley says that as kind as Alex’ offer is, she realizes she is a strong woman & maybe she is feeling that she can’t hang on much longer, but she’s not quitting. She’s not a quitter, her mom did not raise her to be a quitter, she’s not a punk & she doesn’t do that. So, she’s giving it everything she has because she wants to win, she needs to win.

After nearly 2 ½ hours, queen Alex ascended to her thrown. (Alex is crowned the next HOH.) Alex says she just won HOH & she is soo excited. She came there to make big moves & this week of Big Brother could not be going more perfect for her. She is so excited to stir up the house & see what she can do as HOH.

Alex quickly set her sights on the showmance. (Shane & Danielle.) (Danielle is nervous & Jason doesn’t think she will attack the showmance.)

Later that night, Monte put a new target in Alex’ ear. (He wants Justin gone because he can’t stand him.)

As a new day arrived, Julie returned with another surprise. (Julie tells them America is watching their every move 24 hours a day. She tells them every week, for the next 7 weeks, America will vote to send 1 lucky HG a care package. Each care package contains an advantage in the game. She tells them they are only eligible to receive a care package from America once. But, in the event everyone still in the game has received a care package, then everyone will be eligible again. She tells them that America already knows what all 7 advantages are & when they will be delivered. So, it’s up to them to decide who gets what & when. She says, that’s all for now. She wishes then good luck & says she will see them very soon.) Justin says, America, Julie says we’re going to be getting a care package every week. He wants America to keep the Creole kid in mind. He says it’s going to be soo awesome.

Who will receive the first care package from America? Check out the next weekday replay tomorrow night at 10 PM ET/7 PM PT to find out. And, for all the action, keep watching live right now on Big Brother Over The Top.

7:58pm 

hoh room 

Alex and Jason are agreeing to work together. Nothing concrete. Jason said he was up for making a final. Jason tells her he really wants to work with her. Alex keeps saying yea. 

After Alex asks no Jason who would he go after. After a run down of each person he says Kryssie. 

Alex says she's not putting Jason up. 

8:08pm 

alex and Justin in the hoh 

alex is giving Justin a similar speech. 

When asked Justin says Shelby would be his choice to go. 

Alex ask him too if he has her back if she does not put him up. He says he does. 

8:21pm

After justin leaves she starts talking to herself and America. She says she trust her sister over anyone else in the house. She ask America not to vote out Shelby to keep the game interesting. 

Next up scott. She runs the same stuff on him. Who he wants out and trying to get a feel on his thoughts. Scott instantly says justin. 

IMG_2245.PNG

8:39pm 

hoh room 

Shane , danielle, alex 

Alex tries to bait them and they twist it asking her if she has any ideas. She says their names have come up. 

Danielle says as long as they are there it puts a target on their back. 

Finally shane says last week everyone was down with Shelby to leave. 

Danielle tells alex putting them up is too easy of a move and not a smart move. Shane repeats it is not a smart move. Their reasoning being they are two votes. 

When they leave alex says she doesn't trust them. 

9:25 pm

workout room

shelby is crying. She tells Whitney that justin pulled his D out to Morgan. (Not sure when this happened or under what context ) 

shelby says they should not have to worry about that stuff in the house. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic