General discussion

Noticed we didn't have a thread to just talk about this season. Not sure the watching audience is huge for this season. 

I find it hard to follow this group. I feel like it is hard to hear them talk at times. Everyone seems really paranoid to make an alliance except a few people. 

Jason wins veto. 

Monte has tossed Kryssie as a replacement a few times. If he wants to protect Cornbread he will pick a big target. 

Jason said he won't come after Monte. Monte says America will put him up for putting Jason up. Considering people picked Cornbread over Kryssie it would seem the watchers are not annoyed by her. 

I'd like to see Neeley up but she works out with Monte. 

I agree Bbloverforever. I wish they had something. I watch the feeds but I can't watch all the time and I feel like I must be missing something the people I like everyone hates. 

Like I don't get the Dani love. Kryssie is not my cup of tea. Neeley I'm still feeling out. 

Everyone else I like, some a bit more than others. No faves or complete dislikes either. 

You also have to think about the audience and who is mainly watching. I follow BBOTT on tumblr and the opinions on hgs are very different. They call the southerners the "confederacy" alliance and are out to get them. They love Dani because she is sweet and Neely as well. I don't watch the feeds as often (mainly the highlights) and never really have. They love Justin as well because he is clueless, random and hilarious. Honestly, I feel as though the audience who watches the feeds constantly has a large poll and are actively voting. They hate Monte. 

3 hours ago, blehbleh said:

You also have to think about the audience and who is mainly watching. I follow BBOTT on tumblr and the opinions on hgs are very different. They call the southerners the "confederacy" alliance and are out to get them. They love Dani because she is sweet and Neely as well. I don't watch the feeds as often (mainly the highlights) and never really have. They love Justin as well because he is clueless, random and hilarious. Honestly, I feel as though the audience who watches the feeds constantly has a large poll and are actively voting. They hate Monte. 

Well the girls are mainly called the Plastics (they named themselves) and most media likes Justin and hates Monte. (I agree) usually i like people and dislike people against the grain but I seem to be in sync a lot this season. I like Dani but most people don't. I don't know why really. I dislike Monte, Scott (the snitch) and Shelby the coniver. I don't like Jason's mouth. He uses the C word and tired of him calling the girls bi+ches and Hoes. (Many like Jason) Chryssie I flip flop on. 

Dani sweet? They must be watching with candy glasses. 

I'm not going to touch the southern thing simply because to me that sounds childish, part of what's wrong in the media/country right now  and  out right past anything to do with the game. 

Yeah I like Neely as well. And I agree Marty, I don't think Jason is very respectful, I get his humor to an extent but talk about over the top with things. Justin seems like a character and that's nice to have around. I don't have a strong opinion about the Plastics but I do like the idea of girls playing hard together, it's refreshing from what we've seen in seasons past. Even though I'm not a huge fan of them on a personal basis. 

On 10/7/2016 at 2:32 PM, joystiick said:

I still haven't found a person a really want to cheer for as a number 1. I kinda like Neely, but I really need to watch the feeds more to see some in depth game play. 

Same here. I have a top four but that's it. 

On 10/7/2016 at 6:13 PM, BBLover4ever said:

I hope this access thing is a real bust so they will stay on tv. I HATE not seeing anything.   

They said this is different from the summer show. IIRC the grand prize is also less money. I think they are testing the waters to see if this something viewers want. 

For me it's a filler before the good fall shows start. 

On 10/7/2016 at 8:02 PM, blehbleh said:

Yeah I like Neely as well. And I agree Marty, I don't think Jason is very respectful, I get his humor to an extent but talk about over the top with things. Justin seems like a character and that's nice to have around. I don't have a strong opinion about the Plastics but I do like the idea of girls playing hard together, it's refreshing from what we've seen in seasons past. Even though I'm not a huge fan of them on a personal basis. 

Agree. It's nice to see some girlies team up and so far they are doing well. I do wish all the girls would team up to boot the guys. 

Where is the discussion for the next care package recipient?

This care package allows the houseguest to choose between diamond veto, boomerang veto, etc but does not say anything about that person actually having the veto type chosen-- so the houseguest could simply be supplying a great power to an adversary.

This seems like the best week to give the care package to a less-beloved houseguest. Maybe Scott?

He has succeeded in getting a lot of attention, and it would be fun to watch the houseguests speculate why. But does he have potential to actually WIN the veto as compared to other houseguests?  Why not let Scott choose between veto types-- so that he cannot get one of the better packages in the future?

I love this season it is different and fun. We get to watch everything and all the comps. They are not allowed to sleep from 10am to 10pm. The production call outs are even more fun. 

I also will be happy to have the old version of BB next summer

It is a win win for me 

6 hours ago, Marty said:

I love this season it is different and fun. We get to watch everything and all the comps. They are not allowed to sleep from 10am to 10pm. The production call outs are even more fun. 

It is a win win for me 

I'd like to see some of the things, like no sleeping 10am - 10pm, carry over to the regular summer show. Also on BBOTT when one of the HG starts singing or talking about someone who hasn't signed a release they will just switch cameras. One the regular summer show when one of these happens all four cameras go to fish. The lack of fish on BBOTT is a refreshing and welcome change!

10 hours ago, omahaguy said:

I'd like to see some of the things, like no sleeping 10am - 10pm, carry over to the regular summer show. Also on BBOTT when one of the HG starts singing or talking about someone who hasn't signed a release they will just switch cameras. One the regular summer show when one of these happens all four cameras go to fish. The lack of fish on BBOTT is a refreshing and welcome change!

Yes yes yes - I agree

12 hours ago, omahaguy said:

I like those changes too and I hope they carry over to the summer season. I also like that they have introduced some new games. But, last night in the HOH comp, I never could see the bar codes. all I saw were the black boards. Did anyone see a close up shot?

35 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I like those changes too and I hope they carry over to the summer season. I also like that they have introduced some new games. But, last night in the HOH comp, I never could see the bar codes. all I saw were the black boards. Did anyone see a close up shot?

I did not understand that comp and didn't see any numbers 

5 hours ago, joystiick said:

There were different size boards making up each full length. Each board had a number in white on one end so there could be two or three (maybe more) numbered boards in each line. I guess most the boards differed only by a very small amount.

6 hours ago, straykat said:

There were different size boards making up each full length. Each board had a number in white on one end so there could be two or three (maybe more) numbered boards in each line. I guess most the boards differed only by a very small amount.

Thanks straycat. I kept looking for a barcode to be on the boards. 

On 10/12/2016 at 6:09 PM, Marty said:

It is a win win for me 

Agreed. And we have a lot of power, which is what a lot of people wanted. That will make the summer BB better because we actually know how the game is played with our influence instead of wondering.