Shelby Stockton - Houseguest Discussion

bbott-shelby-stockton.jpg

Age: 24 | Hometown: Fountain Hills, AZ | Occupation: Recent Law School Graduate

What made you want to do Big Brother?

I was recruited! I was sitting on the couch blind as f--- at The Bungalow in Santa Monica. I love the Bungalow! I got here like three times a week! So I was just sitting at the Bungalow and some guy came over to me and was like, "Hey do you see that girl over there? She's a casting director." He introduced me to her and she texted me like four months later. They kept getting mad at me [though]. They were like watch more shows stop going to the Bungalow! They said I need to stop going on dates and stop going to the Bungalow and stay home and watch Big Brother.

What made you say yes?

Money! I don't have a job because I haven't gotten my Bar results yet.

Did you know what the show was though?

I didn't know it was still airing! My mom didn't like me watching reality TV. But this isn't the most embarrassing show. It's just like obstacle courses. 

How are you going to win the game?

Everyone usually thinks I'm pretty dumb when they meet me. So I'm just going to go with the dumb thing and then start manipulating everybody a few weeks in. We'll see!

Are you going to be in a showmance?

You mean, this isn't a dating show? (Laughs)! I want to say I won't because it will throw my game off, but I like boys, a lot! Are you single? 

What types of people will you align with in the house?

I always got to have at least one girl friend, but I never have a lot of girl friends. I went to Pepperdine University. It's a really Christian school and I'm not really Christian. There wasn't a big pool of people for me to be friends with. 

What will fans like the most about you?

They're going to hate me! I hate the sound of my own voice. It's so deep and annoying. 

• 1 month later...

Ah, Shelby. I didn't like her. To me, she was just a minion of the horrible Alex. But now she has ruined my low opinion of her and I have to think a bit better about her because, darn it, she is an advocate for the adoption of animals from shelters. Very nice that she included that plug for adoption in her little speech.

20 hours ago, straykat said:

Ah, Shelby. I didn't like her. To me, she was just a minion of the horrible Alex. But now she has ruined my low opinion of her and I have to think a bit better about her because, darn it, she is an advocate for the adoption of animals from shelters. Very nice that she included that plug for adoption in her little speech.

You know on reality shows like survivor and BB they know those comments grab the audience heartstrings. We don't know if she loves animals more then anyone else in the house.