Scott Dennis - Houseguest Discussion

bbott-scott-dennis.jpg

Age: 24 | Hometown: Bangor, ME | Occupation: Debt Collector

Are you a fan of Big Brother?

I'm a huge super fan! I've been watching since I was 10 years old. Been a huge fan ever since. This is my fifth time applying!

Why do you think you got picked this time over the other times that you applied?

I gained a lot of confidence as a debt collector so that really helped me with my speech and accentuating my voice I guess. And also this season is going to be entirely online so maybe as far as recruiters they weren't as active in seeking out TV personalities. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well Scott is the new HOH

He is crushing on Alex so bad. He pulled Neely up to HOH and promised her safety if she didn't nominate him or Alex if she wins HOH

Alex is really using him

Scott won the care package and he using the double veto. He is putting up Kryssie and Neely because he thinks they are weak and his side can win veto and back door Shane. 

20 hours ago, Marty said:

Well Scott is the new HOH

He is crushing on Alex so bad. He pulled Neely up to HOH and promised her safety if she didn't nominate him or Alex if she wins HOH

Alex is really using him

Scott won the care package and he using the double veto. He is putting up Kryssie and Neely because he thinks they are weak and his side can win veto and back door Shane. 

Honestly, if one of the Misfits have to go, I'm fine with either one in the showmance going. It'd be really interesting to see the game played with NO showmances, it's been a looong time. 

5 hours ago, blehbleh said:

Honestly, if one of the Misfits have to go, I'm fine with either one in the showmance going. It'd be really interesting to see the game played with NO showmances, it's been a looong time. 

I agree. If one of them has to go, let it be Shane or Dani. I'd prefer Dani. I think Shane would be able to keep working with the rest of the alliance and even possibly work with the mean girls if needed. I don't think Dani works well with others. 

3 hours ago, racenbug said:

If you get the feeds you already know what an arrogant nasty child this kid is when given any type power.

I have mixed feelings about Scooter. He is pretty awkward for sure