Justin Duncan - Houseguest Discussion

bbott-justin-duncan.jpg

Age: 27 | Hometown: New Orleans, LA | Occupation: Seafood Restaurant Owner

Are you a big Big Brother fan?

You know I became a big Big Brother fan being a part of this process. It's a very interesting show. It's going to be very cool I think. 

Did you apply to be on the show?

They found me actually. They kind of recruited me. I tried out for Master Chef a few years back and I was over qualified because I own a seafood restaurant. I've been open for seven years. I've been having it since I was 21. I chef it up and do it all man. 

Are you familiar with former winners?

No, not really. This whole process, I've learned a lot more about the show. But I don't watch TV that much. I'm out of the loop with a lot of stuff that's happening. 

Are you looking for a showmance this summer?

Yeah! I'm definitely going to have a little love triangle going. Hopefully it's like multiple. She definitely got to have a fat booty! You know what I'm saying? If she's slim, I can deal with it, but as long as she cute, got a good personality, something I can work with. Who knows what might manifest. I'm just going up in there to be myself and whatever happens, happens.

Are you going to win competitions?

Yeah! I'm definitely competitive. I played three sports in high school. I ran track played baseball and football. I'm extremely athletic and compeittive when it comes to that. 

What about you will fans root for and what might they not like?

I'm going to be up in the house cooking for everybody. Happy stomachs, you know what I'm saying?

Why might people not like you?

They hating! (Laughs)! They sipping that haterade, baby! I really wouldn't give anybody a reason not to like me. I'm very optimistic. I just keep the positive vibes going. I'm a flower child. So I keep everything groovy. 

If you make it far you're going to miss the election. How do you feel about that?

I don't care about missing the election, really. I actually care about missing Halloween more than the election! (Laughs)! I'm not really into the whole politic thing, man. It's beyond our power. If Trump gets elected the world is going to come to an end or something. We might get nuked or some shit. I'd rather Hillary. It's like Hillary or die!

Usually on Big Brother, the grand price is $500,000. This time it's $250,000. What do you think about that?

That's a far cry from $500,000! I'm just saying. It would definitely be a lot nicer than $250,000. But it is what it is. I'm coming to conquer regardless. 

1 hour ago, PaganMom said:

Something strikes me on this one. I can't put my finger on it.

He interests me. I really want to see how he gets along with the other houseguests. I like him from the get go and not sure why 

His never ending story telling is really turning me off. Gives me bad flashbacks of Paul. I want him to just stop and be chill. I love his dressing and accent and even some of the stories but if they are kept short. 

He has said something about targeting Monte which even though I like Monte I'd love to see the guys go after each other. 

Justin still my favorite in the house. I love hearing his stories (he tends to let others talk too) 

Monte has got to gooooooooooooooooooooooo. His head is going to explode. He has such a huge ego and already calling himself the winner this season. 

1 hour ago, Moonpetal said:

Done with Justin. His stories too much and all the self bragging in every story. we must be watching at different times because no one else gets to talk unless they cut him off. 

I guess we are. LOL. I see him tell some funny stories but less then most of the other houseguests. 

Kryssie, Jason and Monte tend to be the biggest talkers and talk over everyone else 

Don't get me wrong I like Justin but the bragging in the stories is a put off. Even other houseguest have said things. That's good because it puts him on their radar. 

He seems like a good guy but if he wants to stay he will need to calm down. 

Calling all the gals "my baby" will get old fast. It feels forced and not something he regularly says. I think he says it the most to Danielle which will ignite Shane at some point. 

Hope Justin pulls back a bit. A lot of the gals are planning to use Monte as a shield (love that these gals are going to use a guy!!) and if Justin keeps saying stuff about Monte being a target these gals are likely to turn their attention on him. 

Not witnessed Monte over talk others but yes most definitely Kryssie and Jason. Shelby does it too.  

47 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

Not witnessed Monte over talk others but yes most definitely Kryssie and Jason. Shelby does it too.  

OMG - Monte is the worst. He never lets anyone finish a sentence. He over talks constantly. If you look at social media they always talk about how Monte thinks he owns every conversation. 

I've watched a lot and I never see it. Now I'm not saying he's not completely puffed up but when I'm watching he's barely talking. 

I don't go by social media. I go by what I see. 

If I went by social media I'd have thought Nicole did nothing to win. Which was not the case. 

On 10/3/2016 at 10:56 AM, Moonpetal said:

I've watched a lot and I never see it. Now I'm not saying he's not completely puffed up but when I'm watching he's barely talking. 

I don't go by social media. I go by what I see. 

If I went by social media I'd have thought Nicole did nothing to win. Which was not the case. 

Yes Monte pushing hard to have Justin put up as I have heard Shelby wanted Justin up. Morgan thinks it might be a good idea but not have heard much from Alex except she is sure she wants Danielle out. 

3 hours ago, racenbug said:

liked justin at 1st but he's become a liability now to the misfits by bringing things he shouldnt to the plastics!

What did he take to the plastics? Did I miss something? 

He is being nice to them but I have never heard him talk any game with them. He seems really loyal to his alliance.

He is in a very good position by not totally isolating himself. By talking and being nice to Scott he didn't get nominated. By not shunning the Plastics he probably won't get nominated. Jason is doing a little cross over socialization also. Both Jason and Justin agree they need to do that. 

Ate 3:23am you hear Kryssie complaining about Justin talking to the plastics and Jason shuts her down.