Perception

PhatDaddyG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're so full of it. look who the bully is....you started with me --i have never spoke with you on this board. LET US KNOW WHICH DOUBLE POSTER YOU ARE.

What's the matter you took offense to what I said about your diction, you don't like to be told something that you think is not true, you should of thought about that before you called me condescending.

What i highlighted on top shows your maturity level. FUNNY YOU DON'T TELL OFF THE REAL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO HAVE NO CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER'S OPINIONS.

Evidently you think my opinion doesn't count right - because you were the first one to post against me and you then you gave that qoute above.

GOOD JOB BBslapper you showed what an ASS YOU REALLY ARE.

WOWWwww!! I only been gone for a week and yall are cutting up!!! I got fustrated because the topics were starting to become (what is another word for boring) because they were being repetitive. I got tired of saying the same thing over and over. Anyway, WOWWwww! :lol: Nice to be back.

What you have stated is true!

My perception is that some people like to take the true context of meaning out of posters words to benefit their own agenda. I also see alot of philosophical bs written that doesn't have a place on a BB chat board. I believe anyone who is that philosophical about life doesn't truly understand that it's just a game, a competition, the shrewdest person wins the cash. I also see that posts have become somewhat of an intellectual race to the finish of sorts - many are too long and boring to actually read and by the end of the writings the original thought is lost and actual meaning swept into a page long essay on why that poster considers himself/herself the crowning jewel of intellectuality.

Let's face it, anyone can google their way into a discussion with the use of internet...so my perception is that posters who think they may be above and beyond other posters are fooling no one but themselves.

P.S. Not to picky, but many of those essays written have many grammatical errors such as mispellings and only leads me to believe they are not as smart as they would like other board members to think they are.

Less is better!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sam I was not referring to you, I have no problem with you what-so-ever. Sorry that you took it wrong. Was not my intentions. Anjel I'm 30 years old, not sure what that has to do with anything? Conflict does not make me anxious and if I have a problem with you I will be sure to address it with you next time. So far though I've never had any problem with anything you've had to post. I was trying to get somebody who was a Friendship fan to maybe explain what I was trying to convey so that maybe the people who are anti-sov fan biased wouldn't read my post and think, "Oh it's just another pompous Kaysar Kultie trying to say our beloved Maggie and her entourage were wrong and the beloved Kaysar and his Kulties were right." I think that people see a post from somebody who was a Sov6 supporter and believe that anything that person has to say is automatically stupid and retarded and never give the post a chance. So sorry, was just hoping, maybe against hope, that I could find somebody from the "Other side" to read my post and maybe explain it in such a way as a Friendship supporter would grasp better. Did not mean to confuse anybody about that.

Sam I was not referring to you, I have no problem with you what-so-ever. Sorry that you took it wrong. Was not my intentions. Anjel I'm 30 years old, not sure what that has to do with anything? Conflict does not make me anxious and if I have a problem with you I will be sure to address it with you next time. So far though I've never had any problem with anything you've had to post. I was trying to get somebody who was a Friendship fan to maybe explain what I was trying to convey so that maybe the people who are anti-sov fan biased wouldn't read my post and think, "Oh it's just another pompous Kaysar Kultie trying to say our beloved Maggie and her entourage were wrong and the beloved Kaysar and his Kulties were right." I think that people see a post from somebody who was a Sov6 supporter and believe that anything that person has to say is automatically stupid and retarded and never give the post a chance. So sorry, was just hoping, maybe against hope, that I could find somebody from the "Other side" to read my post and maybe explain it in such a way as a Friendship supporter would grasp better. Did not mean to confuse anybody about that.

That's how I interpreted your post phat ... but figured I'd let you speak for yourself. Looks like it doesn't matter how reasonable you try to be ... because you've declared any kind of preference to anyone considered a SOV6 your posts will all be suspect and no one will try to see you're trying to be fair and just ask that people look at things a different way, without browbeating and insult. I've been told you've been "nasty" in the past but no back-up has been presented so ... from what I've seen you've not done anything but try to present a different perspecdtive. Don't you fret none Okie ... not everyone is so judgemental.

And ... I'm really bummed about how the play-offs are going.

:(

As I said Snap, I could care less what you think of me. I thought it was funny as hell that in the process of being a smart ass and ripping someone for spelling errors you made an error yourself.

I was not ripping you for the error itself, in fact I have never have ripped anyone for grammar or spelling errors because I imagine most people are busy doing other things and their main focus in life is not this board.

Some people like me actually multi task and have a life.

I am glad I brought your rude remarks to others attention so now when you make more rude comments for no reason people will see you as the blow hard you are.

What you have stated is true!

My perception is that some people like to take the true context of meaning out of posters words to benefit their own agenda. I also see alot of philosophical bs written that doesn't have a place on a BB chat board. I believe anyone who is that philosophical about life doesn't truly understand that it's just a game, a competition, the shrewdest person wins the cash. I also see that posts have become somewhat of an intellectual race to the finish of sorts - many are too long and boring to actually read and by the end of the writings the original thought is lost and actual meaning swept into a page long essay on why that poster considers himself/herself the crowning jewel of intellectuality.

Let's face it, anyone can google their way into a discussion with the use of internet...so my perception is that posters who think they may be above and beyond other posters are fooling no one but themselves.

P.S. Not to picky, but many of those essays written have many grammatical errors such as mispellings and only leads me to believe they are not as smart as they would like other board members to think they are.

Less is better!

Funny, but I have thought the same thing - first of all, who wants to read a frickin' essay on a BB board? Not me - I may have over 1,500 posts, but most of them are fairly short and to the point. I wish I could say the same for everyone. I either skim the really long ones or skip them entirely - depending on the post, lol! Some of them you know are going to be garbage when you first glance at them.

I also agree that some of the people that post these essays consider themselves to be showing off their intelligence when they are really showing off what fools they are.

And, lol, I never pick at people's spelling or grammar, either - but it is just too funny when you see someone who is constantly exalting himself as the most intelligent one and his grammar, spelling is just atrocious! Just makes me giggle................:)

Ginger snaps,

You are a b. board bully and try your best and put down others for only giving opinions.

If someone wants to post a few paragraphs and you think it is too long to read here is a little tip. Skip it, don't read it, try that instead of ripping them for the length. Maybe someone else want's to read their post.

I could care less what you think about me but you seem to be the type that thinks you are one of the very few people who have anything worth saying.

I find you quite boring, not very bright and a homer.

A homer is someone that rationalizes all the views they support with biased judgment and is not at all objective.

Why don't you have another bag of chips or ginger snaps or powdered doughnuts but move the lap top off your chest and rotate every few hours so you don't get a bed sore.

Your opinion does not count anymore than anyone else

Guest Shockalot
To the original Poster...Everybody's perception is right!! Afterall, it's their reality!

And for the record, I am a BB fan...never have chosen sides.

Peace

Its their 'Reality'.

Wow.

Goodbye civilisation - hello Decline of the Western Empire.

Its their 'Reality'.

Wow.

Goodbye civilisation - hello Decline of the Western Empire.

Surely you of all people Shock are not surprised of this decline...didn't it begin say like in......the 1960's in America????Anyway, that's what my children and mother is telling me...My generation caused this great decline...lol

Always enjoy your posts....love seeing you play "the devil's advocate role"....

Peace

Sam I was not referring to you, I have no problem with you what-so-ever. Sorry that you took it wrong. Was not my intentions. Anjel I'm 30 years old, not sure what that has to do with anything? Conflict does not make me anxious and if I have a problem with you I will be sure to address it with you next time. So far though I've never had any problem with anything you've had to post. I was trying to get somebody who was a Friendship fan to maybe explain what I was trying to convey . . .

Oh, now you're just making this up to avoid a confrontation with me. Your previous post was asking Neb et al for help because you didn't "seem to be getting [your] point across about perception to some people." Well there were only two of us who were disagreeing with your "point . . . about perception" - me and Shockalot. You mentioned Shockalot, you avoided mentioning me.

You still think I'm going to buy that you don't have issues with confrontation? How do you explain your posts from the other thread IF IWON $500.000, Maggie:

It wasn't that I was trying to control anybody's postings on their beliefs, I just saw this thread going in a very bad direction and wanted it to not go there so that peoples feelings would not have been hurt. Seriously I could really see that thread bringing out the worst in a lot of people and figured it would do more harm than good. I asked Ranster to look at it and try to put a stop to it. Was I wrong? Maybe. Did I make people mad by doing this? Obviously. Was it my intention? No. I'm not a fighter at heart and I hate to see people fight, I might have over reacted and I once again appologize to you deeply. I never meant to offend. Just wanted the boards to go back to the semi-peaceful atmosphere it was before that post started going way off topic. I beg for your forgiveness and hope you can find a way to not see me as a bad person for doing this.

Now I'm no Dr. Phil, I would have to say that anybody who would rather lie than become involved in a confrontation likely has some issues with assertiveness and constructive conflict. You had an entire thread deleted and apparently got GingerSnaps mad at you, and you completely ignored my attempts to engage you in some healthy debate and got me mad at you - so if you're primary goal in doing these things was to achieve a "semi-peaceful atmosphere", well how's that workin' for ya?

PS If you were going to respond with an 'I'm sorry that wasn't my intent' type message, please save it :(

Guest Shockalot
Oh, now you're just making this up to avoid a confrontation with me. Your previous post was asking Neb et al for help because you didn't "seem to be getting [your] point across about perception to some people." Well there were only two of us who were disagreeing with your "point . . . about perception" - me and Shockalot. You mentioned Shockalot, you avoided mentioning me.

You still think I'm going to buy that you don't have issues with confrontation? How do you explain your posts from the other thread IF IWON $500.000, Maggie:

Now I'm no Dr. Phil, I would have to say that anybody who would rather lie than become involved in a confrontation likely has some issues with assertiveness and constructive conflict. You had an entire thread deleted and apparently got GingerSnaps mad at you, and you completely ignored my attempts to engage you in some healthy debate and got me mad at you - so if you're primary goal in doing these things was to achieve a "semi-peaceful atmosphere", well how's that workin' for ya?

PS If you were going to respond with an 'I'm sorry that wasn't my intent' type message, please save it :(

Geezz... you guys are really ripping on Phatdaddy here.

I dont even go at him like that even when he is trying to take me down with a direct attack.

Im not sure if avoiding confrontation is such a bad thing when it comes to you SamtheCat because you are armed with University Social Worker textbooks and that means we have to listen to that Neo-80s crapola from your books.

Bleck.

Now my question is this - what happens when I insist that Rubthorn was blatantly lying in his replies about 'each having our own real reality'?

Can this be my reality and what if he denies it. says it was an honest reply?

Thats his reality.

Oh screw it.. just pretend I wasnt even here in the first place.

I already got a massive headache!

Wow, Sam. Honestly I had no quarrel with you at all. I don't know where this is coming from. The "Some people" I was referring too...did not include you at all. Not sure how I could say this any other way to get you to understand that. The "Some people" was a blanket reference to the people who are Friendship fans that view any post made by a Sov6 supporter as trash. I guess I was hoping that now that the show is over some of the blindness that kept one side from seeing another's side was gone and that maybe I just wasn't explaining myself in a way that could be grasped by the opposite side. I just really did not want to call out names of people and make others think that I was flaming or attacking. I actually thought you were understanding my post. As far as me mentioning Shock, well he was one of the main ones I was debating with. I don't recall getting into a debate with you about this topic. If you don't want my apology, then fine that's your choice. I've offered it to you and I've offered it to you with sincerity. It was a misunderstanding, I'll work on trying to make myself more clear in the future. As far as the post goes that I had deleted. Some people have thanked me for doing this as it prevented them from posting attacks at other people that more than likely would have gotten the thread removed anyways or would have been very hateful towards another person. I do somewhat regret having that thread removed, but at the same time I didn't do it to control people's posts that disagreed with my point of view. I fell into the emotion of the thread myself. I too have family that is in Iraq so it's a little personal for me as well. I love my country and even though I can't bring myself to join in the armed forces I'm still very patriotic to it. I rarely get upset, but that thread had me shaking so bad from anger that I would have been guilty of doing what Shock believes Kaysar would have done to Ivette. Anyways, I'm through apologizing now. I feel I've made my intentions as clear as I could make them. If you still have a problem with me that's okay, I can accept that and hopefully we can have some calm civilized debates about topics in the future. I hold no grudge against you and look forward to seeing your posts

Wow, Sam. Honestly I had no quarrel with you at all. I don't know where this is coming from. The "Some people" I was referring too...did not include you at all. Not sure how I could say this any other way to get you to understand that. The "Some people" was a blanket reference to the people who are Friendship fans that view any post made by a Sov6 supporter as trash. I guess I was hoping that now that the show is over some of the blindness that kept one side from seeing another's side was gone and that maybe I just wasn't explaining myself in a way that could be grasped by the opposite side. I just really did not want to call out names of people and make others think that I was flaming or attacking. I actually thought you were understanding my post. As far as me mentioning Shock, well he was one of the main ones I was debating with. I don't recall getting into a debate with you about this topic. If you don't want my apology, then fine that's your choice. I've offered it to you and I've offered it to you with sincerity. It was a misunderstanding, I'll work on trying to make myself more clear in the future. As far as the post goes that I had deleted. Some people have thanked me for doing this as it prevented them from posting attacks at other people that more than likely would have gotten the thread removed anyways or would have been very hateful towards another person. I do somewhat regret having that thread removed, but at the same time I didn't do it to control people's posts that disagreed with my point of view. I fell into the emotion of the thread myself. I too have family that is in Iraq so it's a little personal for me as well. I love my country and even though I can't bring myself to join in the armed forces I'm still very patriotic to it. I rarely get upset, but that thread had me shaking so bad from anger that I would have been guilty of doing what Shock believes Kaysar would have done to Ivette. Anyways, I'm through apologizing now. I feel I've made my intentions as clear as I could make them. If you still have a problem with me that's okay, I can accept that and hopefully we can have some calm civilized debates about topics in the future. I hold no grudge against you and look forward to seeing your posts

I hope the people you are apologizing to are "big" enough to accept an apology sincerely offered and to move on. Personally I think you've apologized WAY too much ... you've gone out of your way to honestly try to explain your intentions. That's all you can do. Good luck with future discussions.

Geezz... you guys are really ripping on Phatdaddy here.

I dont even go at him like that even when he is trying to take me down with a direct attack.

Im not sure if avoiding confrontation is such a bad thing when it comes to you SamtheCat because you are armed with University Social Worker textbooks and that means we have to listen to that Neo-80s crapola from your books.

Bleck.

Now my question is this - what happens when I insist that Rubthorn was blatantly lying in his replies about 'each having our own real reality'?

Can this be my reality and what if he denies it. says it was an honest reply?

Thats his reality.

Oh screw it.. just pretend I wasnt even here in the first place.

I already got a massive headache!

LOL, WOW!! I never would have expected this. Shock, thank you. I had respect for you before for your being able to stand in the line of fire the way you have and still hold your ground and speak what's on your mind. That respect has just grown. It really says volumes when someone who is being constantly ripped at thinks that I'm being perhaps overly ripped at. I am truly shocked.

LOL, WOW!! I never would have expected this. Shock, thank you. I had respect for you before for your being able to stand in the line of fire the way you have and still hold your ground and speak what's on your mind. That respect has just grown. It really says volumes when someone who is being constantly ripped at thinks that I'm being perhaps overly ripped at. I am truly shocked.

Get out the toilet paper...maybe Shock needs a wiping! lmao

Bleck.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I rarely do not like your comments...However I have to admit that was a good one!!!

Well therein lies the problem - you SHOULD have had a problem with my original post, seeing as I used it to prove your ideas on perception are shallow and unfounded. For you to NOT have a problem with my post means you're completely ignoring the substance of my argument. That's very disrespectful to ignore other posters, tell them you weren't talking to them if they disagree with you, and then continue to insist on getting your way.

And yes, the Dr. Phil argument was meant to be somewhat provocative - you SHOULD also have had a problem with somebody telling you you have issues. Period.

PS Anybody who isn't able to see that your apologies are inappropriate and under the circumstances needs to take a deeper look for substance over form because you've got a substantial amount of repressed aggression that I picked up on a couple of posts before you admitted you're capable of battering women.

PPS Last time I checked, you only received one thank you for deleting that that thread. And she wasn't thanking you for having the thread deleted because it prevented her from posting attacks at other people - she was thanking you for having the thread deleted because she introduced personal information which she later regretted making public and was perhaps too embarrassed to ask that it be removed.

Why is everyone bashing phatdaddy...what did you do... ??? Last time I was on the site everyone was bashing Shock...now I have taking some sides with shock and my excuse is what the F *??? Boy phat you even have Ginger on your back. rarely does she ever come out with the claws.

Guest Shockalot

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I rarely do not like your comments...However I have to admit that was a good one!!!

Sorry but I meant Sam was the one with the Uni Textbooks.

I think you also meant to say 'I rarely like your comments'.

I think we have all grown weary from the typing

:mellow:

I think we have all grown weary from the typing

:mellow:

Do you really think that is the reason why some of us have grown weary? :rolleyes:

You are definitely a case study for those uni textbooks you talk about.

Why is everyone bashing phatdaddy...what did you do... ??? Last time I was on the site everyone was bashing Shock...now I have taking some sides with shock and my excuse is what the F *??? Boy phat you even have Ginger on your back. rarely does she ever come out with the claws.

I have a problem with pompous posters who tend to look down on other posters and then say how they value everyone else's opinion while sticking it to them.

Reeks of Denim if you ask me.

Archived