Monday September 12, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:05 AM BBT Paul is out of the shower and he takes his clothes to the UKBR and comes out to play cards. Nicole is trying to teach them how to play a new game. James goes to the UKBR. He goes over and says America here’s a bottle of Vaseline and tissues next to Paul’s bed and there are used tissues on the floor. James says he is so gross. He flings the tissues onto Paul’s bed.

12:14 AM BBT James goes to take a shower in the HOH room and Nicole is still trying to teach them how to play a game. (I have no clue what game she’s trying to teach them)

12:25 AM BBT Paul wins the second game. Nicole goes to the WC and James is out of the shower. Nicole wants to teach them how to play screw your neighbor. They want to play the first game she taught them. Paul asks what the name of the game is and Vic says Golf. James comes back through and says he knows how to play. Nicole says she hopes she’s doing it right and James helps out. Corey and Paul are arguing over a card and how to play it.  

12:34 AM BBT They are going to use starburst as point to keep score and they have to play 9 holes (rounds). After however many holes they play, whoever has the lowest score wins. Vic says so how many holes, and Nicole suggests 4.  They decided to play to points. They are going to play to 100.

12:47 AM BBT Corey and Nicole go outside to check their clothes. Nicole is getting hers out of the dryer and Corey is putting his in. Victor goes to get a bowl of cereal. James starts humming and we get FotH.

12:58 AM BBT Corey goes up to get the oreos for everyone to share.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic