Saturday September 3, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• morty pinned this topic

12:00 AM BBT Everyone but Natalie in the KT cooking or eating. General chatter about food and slop. Corey hopes that was the last have not week. Nicole says she thinks so and Victor says he thinks so three.

12:15 AM BBT Natalie joins everyone else in the KT. Still some cooking going on and getting ready to eat.

12:18 AM BBT James goes to brush his teeth and Natalie comes in to brush hers. She says she’s gone this week and James says nuh-uh. They keep disagreeing and James says my fate is sealed. Natalie says something to James but she doesn’t have her mic on. She goes to the WC. Natalie says she’s going to bed and James says now? Natalie says yeah it’s 12:16. James asks if he can come. She says yes. She asks Vic if she can shower in the HOH room tomorrow as she walks by the KT and he says yes. They go into the UKBR. Vic is reading the back of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box.

12:22 AM BBT Natalie says they don’t even engage in conversation when she’s out there. James says me neither. Natalie says it’s awkward. She feels used. James says it feels like you got used by an ex-boyfriend. Natalie says she should never have trusted them. She says how good she did all day. She asks James didn’t she do good and he says yeah. Natalie says we’re going to be without each other. James says just for a few days. He says he just feels she has a better chance because she’s been turning up on comps and he’s been sucking. James says going forward if Natalie is next to either pair, they’ll go after whoever is on the block with her. But if James stays they won’t do that, they’ll go after him.

Vic, Paul, Nicole, and Corey in the KT. Nicole learned Spanish and Vic is bilingual. Corey says he’s trilingual because he knows American Sign Language. Paul asks Corey how he learned sign language and Corey says he knew a family when he was in school and he learned from them. Vic asks him how to say what are you doing today in sign language and Corey obliges him and he says that’s cool. (Yes, he got the signs right). They start to eat and Vic says leave some room for a beer. Vic says after they eat they’ll go upstairs and play dominoes and have a beer and just relax.

12:24 AM BBT Natalie says what am I going to do because they aren’t going to talk to me all week. James says you’re going to win. He says there aren’t that many more days left. James tells Natalie there will be an accelerated week with a taped eviction. Natalie says what do you mean. He explains how it works to have to evictions in one week and how they do a taped show. James says someone will go home on a Wednesday and maybe someone goes home Thursday too. Nat says so any way we go I’m screwed. He thinks that’s how it goes, he’s not 100% sure. He says 2 people have to go home in order to make days right.

12:28 AM BBT Natalie says you can win that veto. James says he’s going to try and win it. Natalie says you better not throw it. She says you better give it your all. She’s sad now because it’s hitting her again. James says we’re almost done. Natalie says it sucks our game blew up because we trusted the wrong people. James says I’ll try and make it right for you. Natalie says it’s not your fault and James says it is because I voted Victor out. He says if he’d have done that Victor wouldn’t have been so gung ho about getting him out. Natalie says her heart hurts. She doesn’t like they’re on the block together and she doesn’t like they won’t talk to her. She feels uncomfortable.

12:30 AM BBT Nicole, Corey, Victor, and Paul finish eating and talk about playing dominoes and drinking. They decide to take lemonade (I think) upstairs to drink with the beer.

Natalie and James in the UKBR. James tells her feeling uncomfortable is normal because they are down to 6 people. She says no one hangs out with her. No one engages in conversation with her and if James leaves no one is going to talk to her or be her friend. Natalie says whichever one of them stays they have to win HOH. She says there is no other choice. Her heart hurts and why isn’t James’ hurting. She wants to know when the chest tightening pain goes away, she’s sad and it doesn’t feel good.  She asks if he told Victor she didn’t want to do the final four with Nicole and Corey. James says he didn’t tell him that because he didn’t have much time. He did tell Victor that Natalie wanted to keep him and James went against her. Natalie says it’s funny because she’s the pawn for Victor but everyone else is going to be gunning for her. James says talk to Victor. He says after I’m evicted pull him to the side have a one on one. Natalie is scared. It’s an emotional roller coaster. She tried her best all day to stay positive. She says it’s really upsetting that Nicole and Corey wanted Paul and Victor out and they took the heat for them and now they’re all best friends. She said her and James were doing so well and people trusted them. James says what’s up America, I don’t even know if the feeds are on. Nat says is it live feeds right now and James says he doesn’t know. James says let’s have a GT session and get our minds off things.

12:35 AM BBT James says we’re here with Natalie and then asks her if she’s salty. (He asks in a British accent). She says she’s salty and sad. James says she’s salty. James asks her where her wooden spoon is and she says it’s in the kitchen, she cooked with it today. James says tell me about two things you miss right now at home. Natalie says I can’t GT, I’m sad. James says Natalie tell me how much you hate James. Natalie says none but James did blow up our game. Natalie is now popping zits on James’ arm. She says sorry she couldn’t GT tonight, her heart is aching. She wants to know why her heart is aching and James’ isn’t. He says his heart is aching. She says no it’s not. We are now getting a close-up of Natalie popping James’ zits. James says he’s getting white spots on his skin and she says it’s solar fungus. She says he should go get it checked out by the doctor because it can spread to her. But she’s not afraid of solar fungus. Natalie says you’re going to win the veto and send me home. She can’t wait for this week to be over. Her heart hurts. Once he leaves she’s following right behind him.

12:40 AM BBT Natalie says she’s so sad that she doesn’t have any friends there. James says she has thousands of friend that she can’t see. Natalie is not used to not have friends around. She misses her family, Lauren, she’s home sick, she’s emotionally sick. All her friends are gone. She says why didn’t I win the HOH for us and James covers her mouth and says no more game talk. He asks when she got her yota. She says my car? He says your Toyota and he’s calling it yota. She says her name is princess and it’s all scraped and rusted. He asks what year Toyota Corolla she has. She thinks about it. She says 2013. She bought the basic one. She says no 2012, no 2011. She got it because it’s good on gas. James is going to fix her car when he gets to New York.

12:45 AM BBT Victor and Paul go upstairs and they mix the beer and lemonade. They taste it and decide it tastes fine.  Paul has also brought up his fries that he made. Corey and Nicole come up. They all drink to a final four. Nicole and Victor are playing against Paul and Corey. They start talking smack about the game.

12:48 AM BBT James is doing shoutouts to his family and friends and his daughter. Natalie does a few. James says Natalie’s heart hurts and he doesn’t know how to make it stop. He does some more shoutouts. Natalie says things could have been worse. They could have been evicted before jury. James says yeah, that’s why we’re grateful. James talks to his friend again saying he better be taking care of his truck and not driving it across the country picking up arcade machines.

12:53 AM BBT Paul plays his last domino so him and Corey win the first game. Nicole keeps giving away what she’s got in her hand. Victor finally tells her to stop yelling out what she’s got in her hand. Nicole and Victor won the second game and Paul says they cheated because Vic told Nicole to lock it up.  Paul says that game doesn’t count because that’s against domino regulations.

1:05 AM BBT Paul and Corey win the next game. Paul goes for refills for everyone. Paul says his secret in the house is he’s a master domino player. Victor tries to give her tips on watching how their opponents play. Nicole asks if they want to switch partners and Vic says no this is good, this is fun.

1:06 AM BBT James and Natalie in the UKBR and they are talking about BB souvenirs. They talk about BB Comics and they hope that’s what the veto is. Nat has a Brett Favre autographed football. She can’t wait for James to see her cheer pics.

1:10 AM BBT Corey tells Nicole she needs to hide her dominoes better because she’s flashing him. Paul says quit flashing my partner and distracting him. Nicole moves her dominoes and says can you see them now and Corey says no.

1:11 AM BBT They talk about what life will be like outside of the house and talk about dates. Natalie says they can skype. Nat tells James that earlier in the season like when her and James were getting close, Nicole cuddled with him to drive James and Nat apart. Natalie says Nicole told that to Meech. She says Nicole has said a lot of dirty things in the house. She says you see how she can be sneaky. James doesn’t reply. James starts shaking the bed and Nat tells him to stop and she’s going to kick him out of the room.

1:15 AM BBT Paul and Corey win again. He says 4-0? They say no 3-0. Victor tells Nicole not to let them get to you. Paul says you guys are pissed. Vic says will you just fucking play and Paul says no he cannot. Vic says let’s turn on game now Nicole. Paul says you said that the last two games. Paul says there’s a lot of sore losers in this crowd. Paul says he is a domino master.

1:16 AM BBT Natalie says you’re South Korean American. He says you’re Venezuelan American. He asks what island she came from and she says she didn’t come from an island. He asks what city and she says Caracas. They talk about Michelle saying she was Dan Gheesling’s cousin. Natalie says she was rebelling because they all shit on her. Nat says honestly she doesn’t care anymore she just wants to go this week. James says stop trying to get me to let you leave this week. She says she’s the next target. She says me I’m the biggest threat in the house. He wishes they could go out back to back and hang out in jury for a week or two.

1:20 AM BBT Nat says do people feel sad like this sometimes? She says it’s a very empty feeling. She feels defeated and like a loser. She feels like no one likes you. She’s scared if James go. She’s scared. She’s scared to be on her own. James tells her not to be scared. She says Asians have the most beautiful hair. She said Bailey is going to have the most beautiful hair because she’s mixed. James says she’s a halfy.

1:23 AM BBT Nat says they had a really strong team with Victor and Paul. She says she’s not meant to win in life. James says look at me this is my second time and I still didn’t win. Nat says you made it to final 6 and maybe 5. She says she’d have had a better chance to win the game with Victor and Paul. She says if you leave you don’t see how I’m going to be exiled. James says no. She says Nicole and Corey are so fake. So fake man. She says when Paul used to talk in the kitchen and Corey would just give him a dirty look. She says Corey used to do it to her all the time. She says and now they’re all best friends. Fake, fake, and fake, and more fake. James says they’re fake best friends. Nat says and Nicole shit on Victor for coming back and getting into her relationship and said he was being mean to her and it was annoying her that he was being so bossy. And now they’re all best friends, hilarious. Nat says it would be really beautiful to stay in the game, win HOH, and put them up. Or lose HOH, win the veto and they go up and one of them had to go home. James says that would be legendary. Nat says she’d get to vote them out too. Nat says James has to win that veto because it’s important and they can figure out what to do with it after. She will have no problem with him using it on himself.

1:24 AM BBT Victor and Nicole win the next game so it’s 3-1. Paul says he gave that game to them. He says he sacrificed that game.

1:30 AM BBT Natalie and James in the UKBR asleep on the bed with the lights on.

1:31 AM BBT Victor and Nicole win again. 3-2 now in favor of Paul and Corey. Paul gets refills again. They cheers to the final four.

1:38 AM BBT Victor and Nicole win again and it’s tied. Victor is talking shit to Paul giving him back what Paul gave the first three games. Paul says Nicole and Corey’s strategy is to keep him and Vic playing dominoes so they won’t take each other to final 2 and it increases their chances. Paul says Natalie and James are so pissed. Paul says two weeks ago they thought they were king and queen of the house and now…

1:47 AM BBT Vic and Nicole won the series and they say it was underdog story coming back from 3-0 to win 4-3. They start to wonder about the veto. Vic feels like he knows the days pretty well. Paul hopes it’s something where they get dirty. Corey says they did way too much work out there for it to be mental. Paul says it will be fun. Vic goes over days. Paul says it’s nice to play a veto where he doesn’t have to win. He says one of them two is going either way. Victor says they’re shitting. Paul says they have the audacity to come up here and talk again. Paul says they don’t owe James the time of day to even talk to them. Victor says Natalie talked to him and Nicole says did she try and talk you out of it and Vic says no she knew what was up. Paul says she’s abandoning ship. She said being on the block with James is fun and Paul says that’s easy to say when she knows he’s going home. Paul says it’s that type of cocky thing that makes him want to send her home. Paul thinks James would use veto on her and Vic says that would be stupid. Vic says he’d probably do something like that to try and get AFP. Nicole doesn’t think he’d do that. Paul goes for a refill and Corey and Nicole say no thank you. Paul and Victor say they’ll finish it off.

1:50 AM BBT James gets up and gets a drink and turns the lights out. Natalie is literally dreaming about winning and HOH if she stays. She says if he stays and wins HOH he needs to promise that Nicole and Corey won’t kiss your butt. She says Paul and Victor would be more loyal to James than they would.

1:52 AM BBT Paul says this is the friendship we’ve offered and Vic says and we get shit on. Vic says he’s going to take a shower in the dark and he wants Paul to put the headphones on while he’s in there. Nicole says oh God. Nicole talks about Corey when he puts shorts on and how he lifts his towel and she could see stuff she could have. She tells him how to cover himself better so he doesn’t show anything. Corey goes to take a shower. Vic lays down on the couch with Nicole and he wants her to play with his hair.

2:00 AM BBT James takes his mic off and turns over. Nat and James both going to sleep in the UKBR.

Nicole talking about how badly Natalie wanted Paul gone and how upset she was when she told Natalie she was keeping him over Michelle. Victor says they got power hungry that week and Paul says now they want to apologize for backstabbing us. Victor says that whole week they said it was a mistake and now they admitted they wanted Paul gone. Paul says it wasn’t just me, she just wanted one of us gone. Paul says they didn’t expect him to win veto. Nicole says she’s upset they were so giggly and laughing when Nicole came up after Paul yelled at her. He said when they were both in HOH Natalie and Michelle wouldn’t say a word, but as soon as Nicole left Paul says they shit on her.

2:03 AM BBT Nicole says she came up and asked them why Paul came at her like that and they said they had no idea. Paul says they were up there hyping him up so he would go after her. Victor says they were so power hungry. They both got HOH for the first time and they just went crazy. Nicole says Michelle kept saying she just didn’t want Paul to stay longer than her. Victor says Michelle said the same thing about Nicole and Corey. Victor loves how the tables have turned 180. He says one of the two biggest players of that week is about to be gone. Paul says James has been downplaying himself and that he’s throwing comps. Nicole says Corey probably has private pics all over the internet. Paul says he does too. Victor says he puts his underwear on the same way.

2:08 AM BBT Corey is out of the shower in the Tokyo BR getting dressed and putting deodorant on. He rifles through the drawers to get a shirt out and slams it shut.  

2:09 AM BBT Vic and Paul say Nat is worse on her own and will be bad at mental comps. Paul says that’s when we’ll have to be mean strategically. Vic says we’ll just hang out up here. What’s she going to do come up and hang out with us now that James is gone? Nicole can’t see James campaigning against Natalie. Paul says he’ll ignore her and not talk to her and make her feel alone. He says if he makes her feel comfortable it will make her feel better.

2:14 AM BBT They speculate what type of veto it might be. Comics come up and so does face morph. Victor starts quizzing about days again. Corey comes in and brings a drink for Vic. They talk about souvenirs from comps and what they might get to keep.

2:19 AM BBT Nicole and Corey go off to bed. Vic says how funny would it be if we decided to take one of them out this week. Nicole and Corey go to brush their teeth. Nicole gets called to the DR.

2:21 AM BBT Paul says he asked in DR if the HOH at 4 if they all get to play. BB tells them they are not allowed to talk about their diary room sessions. Paul says it’s a question. Paul says when it goes 5 to 4 it would be unfair because that person sits out of HOH. FotH. Victor says that’s the risk every week when you win HOH that you can’t play in the next one. Paul says it’s different then. Vic says it’s still the same and Paul thinks it might be different. Vic says at F3 everyone gets to play because it’s the three comps. Paul says that’s going to be a tough one. Vic feels like mentally and physically they are stronger than Nicole and Corey. Vic says they can afford to throw the next HOH a little more than they can because they would be the ones going up. Vic says Paul can’t afford to even slightly throw the comp. Vic says at F4 HOH doesn’t matter as long as they win veto. He says let’s not think too far ahead. Paul says this HOH was very important so it’s a good thing Vic won. Vic says the sad part at F4 Paul could go home on his HOH because of veto and the same thing could happen to him. He says you want to win the HOH so you can secure it. He thinks it will be an endurance comp at F4 because he doesn’t think it will be that easy to get into the F3. Paul thinks he deserves to shit on Natalie and James for shitting on him so hard. Vic gets up to put the dominoes away. Vic thinks Corey and Nicole will stick to their word. He doesn’t think they have jury votes to shit on anyone.

2:33 AM BBT Nicole out of the DR and she turns the light out. Nicole asks Corey if he’s glad he’s not a have not anymore and he says yes.

Paul and Victor aren’t even tired because they slept a lot during the day. Paul says we have to be fucking sequestered in a hotel for a week. Victor and Paul are not allowed to talk about production. Paul says he’s over the game. Vic says that’s what he wants to be known for. Winning comps. Paul says he wants to be known as an asshole. Vic says he went over and beyond the call on that one. Paul says fuck James and Natalie. Vic says Nicole is so sweet though, but it’s hilarious when she gets mad. Vic says Michelle was ridiculous and was stress on everybody. Paul says he’s so glad she’s gone. Vic says as a person he liked her.  

2:36 AM BBT Vic says everyone plays different and maybe Michelle is a different person outside of the house. Paul says I hope for her sake she is. Vic says the house changes people and puts stress on everyone with no family. He says that can take its toll on anyone after awhile. Victor says he went through something none of them went through because of his battle backs. He says his experience has been a lot different and he’s seen a lot more things than they have. He got a break from drama for two weeks. Paul says true. Paul says they were a great tag team. Paul says things worked out great because he built that bond last week with Nicole and it worked out great. Paul says James is very cocky. He’s a very cocky vet. Vic says he is because he says this isn’t his first rodeo. Paul says the reason Nicole and James lost is because of their showmances. He says they learned nothing from the first time. Paul says he would have been more savage in his nomination speech. He said he would have said you lost last season because of a girl and you will this time because of a girl. Vic says they have different personalities. He says it was more gratifying for James to come up with his tail between his legs.

2:44 AM BBT Paul says Michelle was a mess and she would have been easy at F3 but it was dangerous to leave her in that long. Vic says they couldn’t do it. Paul says Natalie wasn’t only shitting on me. She was shitting on you trying to get me out. Vic says yeah but I don’t have to stoop to that level. Paul says I enjoy shitting on people, but I only do it when they deserve to be shit on. Vic says call me karma. He says you think you can evict me, no. Victor and Paul are told twice they are not allowed to talk about their DR sessions.

2:49 AM BBT Vic says James said after the wrap party last season he said he wasn’t going to get into a showmance so he can enjoy it a little more. He says he regrets it. Paul says everyone was in a showmance. Paul and Vic says they’re two eligible bachelors and they never cared about a showmance.

3:03 AM BBT Paul walks through the Tokyo room and Paul says Vic was so pissed at dominoes. Nicole says but who won? Us. Paul says they let them win. Paul goes in to the UKBR. Paul says it was nice to have a night and just hang with friends. Corey says good friends, good food. Paul says good night and heads back upstairs. Nicole feels Corey is back to his old self. He says he was hu-angry. Hungry and Angry. He asks how Nicole is doing and she says she’s fine until he pats her like a dog. They start talking about the movie Legally Blonde.

3:09 AM BBT Nicole and Corey talking about how hot it is. Corey says a lot of body heat cotton. Nicole says what does that mean when you say it. He says I don’t know. Nicole says is it a saying Texas or something. Corey thinks it’s from a movie but he can’t remember which one. They talk about the Fatal Five and Corey says Nicole jumped ship. Nicole says she wants a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch instead of PB&J. Corey says let’s have both.

Paul is in the HOH bed and Victor is in the shower. Nat and James in the UKBR asleep.

3:15 AM BBT Corey and Nicole go to the KT to have their snack.  General chit chat about what Corey has eaten since he was allowed to.

Paul is up and he just wants to drive. Like drive with music. He is going to shower and Vic is going to brush his teeth. You can hear the music in the background. (I think the headphones are by the mic)

3:26 AM BBT Corey tells Nicole she’s old. Nicole says you’re older than me. Corey says you’re season 16, you’re old news. Victor comes down. He thinks the veto comp will be in the afternoon. Corey agrees. Victor says he just came down to get lotion. He tells them good night and heads back upstairs.

3:28 AM BBT Nicole going over what she ate. They finish and put the dishes in the sink. Corey says he’ll probably gain at least five pounds this week.

Victor tells Paul that Corey and Nicole are awake and he says he knows. Paul says they were laughing when he walked by and said they were talking shit about them and talking about evicting them. Vic says they care less than we do. Paul says they’re savage. Big Brother says the bedroom lights must remain on. Vic says everyone else does it and gets away with it and we get in trouble.

3:30 AM BBT Paul says Natalie and James are sleeping in separate beds. Victor says maybe she’s gassy. Paul says no dude, she jumped ship. Vic says is it like that every night and Paul says he rarely sees them sleeping in the same bed. Paul says she knows what she’s doing bro. Paul says we’ve had a feeling about James and Nat since the beginning. He says our gut was right from the get go. Paul says 50 days later they end up fucking us. Victor says that’s why revenge is sweet bro. Paul says always go with your gut bro. Paul says fool is co-HOH. He tells Vic if he wants alone time to just let him know. Vic says so what we can both be alone. Vic says you never know Natalie might jump in your bed. Paul says James leaves she tries to bone me. Paul says I come to you and you say it’s ok. Paul says I say no she’s changed, she really likes me. Paul says he swears she’s been into him for a long time, she just didn’t know how to tell him and she’s good for their game. He says her tits are real. Victor is cracking up. Victor says I swear she likes me. Paul says I’m the last ship to jump on. Vic says she comes back man I made a mistake in the beginning and Paul says I would punch you. Vic says it was all my fault, I was in the wrong. Paul says fuck Natalie. Vic says karma’s a bitch. They say good night to each other. Vic says the green body wash smells amazing. Paul says they ate good, drank, had some laughs. Vic says it was a good day. Paul asks if he’s played cards against humanity and Vic says yeah. Paul hasn’t.

3:37 AM BBT All HG tucked away in bed for the night. Paul and Victor in the HOH bed. Corey and Nicole in the Tokyo BR. James and Natalie in the UKBR.

8:40 AM BBT Feeds are back and the HG go down to a pot of slop on the DR table. Victor opens the card. Victor reads this week have nots are the ones who didn’t place an egg in the have basket in the poached eggs competition. That means Natalie and I are the have nots. However, since I won HOH and Natalie received a never not pass from America, there will be no have nots this week. So put the slop away and enjoy the week. The HG have a general cheering session. Paul says very anti-climactic Big Brother. He says thank you for waking us up at 7 am to tell us that.

12:20PM BBT Nicorey and Vaul are in the HOH playing dominoes and have been for a while.

12:21PM BBT James sitting and Natalie laying in bed talking about how James didn't have a problem going to a gay bar, and Natalie would think anyone who had a problem going to a gay bar alone would be strange.  James said he flirted with the guys at the gay bar and has more fun at gay bars.  Natalie says she loves going to gay bars with her gay sister. Despite the extended gay bar talk, Natalie says she's not a clubber - at 26 she's done enough of that.  James agrees he isn't a clubber, either.

12:29PM BBT James and Natalie briefly compare chicken wire cuts on their hands from the HoH competition, saying they still hurt when they wash their hands.

12:30PM BBT Talk drifts to strip clubs, and James talks about his strip club experiences, and Natalie says she's a big girl and has been to a strip club once. James says he went to one recently for his birthday on May 22nd.

1:19 pm BBT Victor and Nicole in the Tokyo bedroom talking about how a trip out of the house should be coming up. Nicole says it happened earlier than this in her season. Nicole says production may be hesitant to let them leave in case someone shouted at them in public about the game. Nicole says if that happens they may tell her she has to go. Victor says he wouldn't be that worried. He doesn't have any secrets. Nicole asks is everyone a relative in this house? Victor says No, you are fishing something that isn't there. Nicole says she asked Corey if he was related to Clay. Victor asks "Clay Aiken?" Nicole says No, Clay from last season. Vic says oh yeah he said he knew him. Nicole agrees and says they both went to A&M. 

Nicole tells Victor why she went after Frankie in her last season. He was blowing up her game so she went after him. Brief FoTH. 

1:25 pm BBT Feed returns with Vic and Nicole talking about social media. Victor tells Nicole she is disgusting because of her dirty feet. She says it's because she walks around barefoot. Nicole says she has a good immune system because she is around germs all the time. Victor says she has a good immune system because she is disgusting. 

Victor likes to send memes to his friends. He says he finds them online and texts his friends. It cracks him up. He also likes to send his friends one word text messages for conversation. 

2:52PM BBT Natalie and James in Kitchen. Natalie sitting at the raised table. James is standing next to her making what looks like a turkey and mayo sammich on toasted bread.  Natalie upset that one of the guys is treating her badly and has said something to upset her just now.  She says if you mess with her, she'll attack.  She says she can be forgiving, and he can't.  She also says she's done being fake with people that don't like her.  James listens dutifully.  Seems like Natalie and James have been self-segregated from Nicorey and Vaul since this morning, except for the short interaction that set Natalie off.

2:56PM BBT Natalie still talking about being treated like crap. She says she's done faking being nice to people that treat her badly. She says they better hope she doesn't win that HoH (upcoming). She says he (whichever guy this is) has been shitting on people since day one.  She likes to give people a taste of their own medicine sometimes.

3:00PM BBT James telling Natalie if he goes out, just use the couple days she has to get her mind right and work out. She'll see him and the others in Jury soon enough.  Natalie says "God knows what they've done to me and as long as God knows, that's all I care." James says he will be trying hard to win the veto.  It will be bittersweet for at least a day if he wins.

3:04PM BBT James advising Natalie not to engage, but to be the better person if they say bad things to her. Just walk away. Natalie says she's tired of being shit on all season.  Natalie says "they're still hammering" and hopes it's not too physical of a VETO comp because she's not going to go nuts killing herself.  She has resigned herself to going home and wants James to win the veto and take himself off.

3:06PM BBT James fills his water glass, then comes and gets Natalie's and fills that, too.

3:07PM BBT Natalie reiterates that "he" has been shitting on people since day one and stopped shitting on them only last week - not even. James says he can't believe she eats "this." Natalie says she likes Zucchini. James makes a game of playing with it and gets her to handle his zucchini.

3:09PM BBT Natalie invites James back to bed, and they head off to get horizontal beneath the relative comfort of their covers.

3:30 PM BBT James tells Natalie he says things backwards sometimes because he has dyslexia.  He and Nat are in the UKBR while Corey is sleeping in the TBR.  Assume Nicole, Victor and Paul are sleeping somewhere else as eeryone waits for the Veto comp.

3:48PM BBT Victor is called to the DR.  Paul comes down from HoH to use the WC.  Apparently the HoH WC was occupied.  Nat was up for a second, but she and James are down again.  Paul interrupt and Nic in the Tokyo BR.  Nic was hidden under Corey's cover.  Feeds go to Jeff's Reels.  Maybe time (finally) for the Veto comp!

9:09 PM BBT Live feeds come back with James, Nicole, Natalie, Corey, Victor & Paul in the HOHR. Corey has the Veto around his neck, so he has won the Veto competition. Paul congratulates Corey. James says it was a hard comp. Corey says he gets to go to Atlanta. Corey sits down by Nicole. The HG's have boxes of pizza in the HOHR that they are enjoying.

9:11PM BBT Feeds are back, Corey won.  All the HG clothes are shredded and dirty.  Apparently the HG were sequestered as each one did the comp one by one.  Natalie's took longer than the others because they had technical difficulties.

9:14PM BBT James and Natalie leave the HoH and the other four immediately start freaking out in celebration that they won. Nicole drops the idea that Natalie should go because she's a wildcard in comps and James has been predictably bad. 

9:30PM BBT Nicole drops the idea that Natalie should go because she's a wildcard in comps and James has been predictably bad. Nat has cleaned up and is in bed. Corey has also cleaned up and is relaxing in the KT with a still-dirty Paul, Victor and Nicole. Their shirts all have holes in them. Nic and Victor play wrestle. Nic runs her fingers through Corey's hair and he jokes that Nic's dirty face is a good look for her. Vic chases after her as Nic begs please don't rip my sleeve. She takes refuge behind Corey.

9:45pm BBT Victor escalates his pursuit of Nic with spit balls. Nobody is eating the pizza but the Final Four are just sitting around the Dining Table (it's a new table with a clear top), joking around, talking about how difficult the comp was, generally having a joyful time. Nat is sleeping in the UKBR and James is in the DR. Nic notes that when she went back out for her second attempt (there was a technical problem in her first), the carpet was dry - they must have replaced it.

9:50pm BBT The F4 wonder again when the BB Comics Veto will take place. They argue over whether this Veto was more physical or mental. James was in the shower, not DR and is back in the UKBR. Nat says he can socialize with them if he wants. Why, James asks, I know I'm going home. He says that was a totally physical comp, he had to go down those stairs. It took so long. His face hurts. Nat complains that Paul has talked so much crap about Paul and Victor, and Nic and Corey have talked about Paul and Vic behind their backs. And they're pretending to be friends now.

10:00pm BBT Paul tells Corey on the trip to the Atlanta, he may get cast as an extra in the show.  The Veto comp was apparently themed around a TV show.  Nicole says she would be pi$$ed if Nat is the one that sends her out.  She'd rather it be one of the guys.  Corey says we have a few days to decide who to send home.  Paul says James' history is to blow it.  Nat continues reliving history - she says she was protecting Nic and Corey she nominated Victor and Paul even when she didn't trust Nicorey.  James says he'll make sure Nat stays, give her a chance to fight for another week.  Paul asks Nicole if she's going on Corey's trip but she says he hasn't asked her.  Nicole says she couldn't find the ski and BB had to tell her where it was. 

10:10pm BBT Nat says if she stays and doesn't win HoH, she'll be sad.  America is rooting for you, James assures her. In the KT, Paul says all Nat's talk is fake, a front for sympathy.  Victor says the Final 4 is solid.  Strong, Corey agrees.  Nicole walks and and Victor kiddingly says shh, Nicole's here.  Corey say she's going to use the Veto and put up Nicole.  I dare you, she jokes back.  Victor and Paul are up in HoH with Nicole.  Vic really wants James gone.  Nic warns them that Nat could have lasted on that wall.  Paul thinks they're giving her too much credit.  He says we know James is good at endurance.  Victor says James is smarter. 

10:15pm BBT James says they aren't going to use the Veto - they'll say I F*ed up.  James leaves the UKBR to get his water from the HNBR.  In HoH, Paul says both of them suck, but I don't like her attitude.  I don't like his either.  James is back in the UKBR.  Nat says she can see them talking about getting her out first.  Nic says again that Michelle told her that Nat is smarter than anyone thinks.  She brags about how dumb she is.  Why would she tell us that, Paul wonders.  He thinks James has been throwing a lot of comps.  Nicole says Nat says she's not good at days but Paul says she is.  Paul thinks Nat would keep Nic around because she thinks she can beat her.  Whichever one stays, Nicole says, it's 3 vs 1 (in the HoH comp).  We just need 2 wins.

10:25pm BBT In HoH, Paul tells Nic and Vic that Nat was close to winning both HoH and Veto.  He says he gets that Vic wants to be the one to send James home.  If that's what you want, he says, that's what we'll do.  Vic says he'd rather face Nat than James, she's just not threatening to me.  Corey joins them in HoH.  They all agree to not tell James nor Nat who is being evicted.  Vic says we can evict Nat but I'll be livid if I'm on the block because of James.  Nic complains you can't compliment Nat - she gets upset.  She's hiding something, Paul says.  Victor wants James gone but seems to accept that it will be Nat.  Paul says they should make it seem like it's James then blindside Nat.  They are convinced James is less of a threat in comps.  Paul says she won't hug James on the way out because that's who she is.