Sign in to follow this  
wickedclownoj

The Race Card? (finale issue)

dude if rob and amber where black or hispanic the people of miami would have not givin them false info. ive been to miami. i live 3 hours away. i know bout the racism against whites that miami has.

Why is everything always racism Give me a break. No one gave false info. They just got the wrong cab driver

dude if rob and amber where black or hispanic the people of miami would have not givin them false info. ive been to miami. i live 3 hours away. i know bout the racism against whites that miami has.

Oh please, not the race card! Get a grip! And BTW doesn't Rob speak Spanish? :roll:

you dont know jack crap about miami i have been there plenty of times to know they dont like white people im gunna say this loud enough for you to understand ok? I LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY. IVE BEEN TO MIAMI NUMEROUS TIMES AND UNLESS YOU BEEN THERE YOURSELF SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: its like me coming to your state and telling you how things are run in your town!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been there My mom lived there. Grow up your team didnt win deal with it. Sorry not trying to be mean but why is everything always about race.

Guest ranster627
I have been there My mom lived there. Grow up your team didnt win deal with it. Sorry not trying to be mean but why is everything always about race.

Well said!

i also have been to Miami and find the people very very nice.

just like any big city there are good and bad areas....maybe if you could spend a little more than $20 for a hotel you could see the nice parts of Miami

Its a great town especially SouthBeach!!!!

you  dont know jack crap about miami i have been there plenty of times to know they dont like white people im gunna say this loud enough for you to understand ok? I LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY. IVE BEEN TO MIAMI NUMEROUS TIMES AND UNLESS YOU BEEN THERE YOURSELF SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!  :roll:  its like me coming to your state and telling you how things are run in your town!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when I was a crybaby.

ROMBER DIDN'T WIN!! Waaaah.

what you guys are there once every 6 months? pshhhh im there once every 2 weeks for my hookup! that wasnt the nice part of miami they was in either but hell hopefully the last leg next amazing race is in some place like alaska. congrads to u&j for winning. to bad it went down the way it did. 50 k is a good runner up prize though. cant remember where i heard the runner up gets 50 k but it a was reliable source. hopefully next year they come through a decent town like tampa.

Guest ranster627

well said wicked ... I am not familiar with Miami so I will leave that aspect out, but agree to props to Romber for coming in second and congrats to the winners too

its cool id rather have my wedding paid for by cbs and then have my honeymoon trip paid for with the woman i love more then any million dollar check! (i think they used one of the trips won on amzing race for they honeymoon) not sure though. they have a year to use the trips up.

its cool id rather have my wedding paid for by cbs and then have my honeymoon trip paid for with the woman i love more then any million dollar check! (i think they used one of the trips won on amzing race for they honeymoon) not sure though. they have a year to use the trips up.

Leave it to Slob and Ambuuuhhh to take anything they can get for free..

Robbin', cheatin', stealin'.... It is of no matter to them.

U/J were right up front on that bus giving Rob their money to bribe the bus driver. Both Ray and Uchenna have taken credit for that idea.

I wonder why Slob and Ambuuuhhh never thought of that??? :twisted:

Leave it to Slob and Ambuuuhhh to take anything they can get for free..

Robbin', cheatin', stealin'.... It is of no matter to them.

U/J were right up front on that bus giving Rob their money to bribe the bus driver. Both Ray and Uchenna have taken credit for that idea.

I wonder why Slob and Ambuuuhhh never thought of that??? :twisted:

I wonder why people have selective memory :twisted: