who is the most anoyying house guest in BB history

bb6isasleeper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB6

Ivette - Don't have enough space for this page.

Beau - Useless and annoying!

BB5

Scott - Useless asshole. At least jase won something. Jase let him have his only win he had in the game.

BB4

Robert - Pompus Asshole. The only person i couldn't stand besides alison. I liked Jun BTW! My fave BB4 HG.

BB3

Marcellas - Whiny prick. I kinda don't like him on Housecalls. He's really judgemental to callers whether he says so or not.

Josh - Again, not enough space on the page.

Didn't watch much of BB2 or BB1. Only skimmed through it time to time.

Dont forget - Orion one the Forum Flamer of the year award but I sincerely hope I was highly annoying to the Gangbangers.

If I annoyed just 4 of them to go away it was worth it.

It's funny that you think you scared sov fans off when in reality the MAJORITY of them are gone because the season is over :)

I'm not too sure Morty is going to like having one of his posters admit their goal was to run off other posters... Why would you want people with an opinion other than your's to leave? You just can't take the fact that other's are able to think for themselves and don't buy your bunk huh?

there were some others that were my 'least liked', but these are the ones i found most annoying:

brittnay BB1 (how did all of her hair not fall out?)

mike 'boogie' BB2

amy BB3/marcellas (i liked amy ok, but she was indeed annoying)

robert BB4 (ok guy, but an annoying nose 'scratching' habit)

jase/holly BB5 (together it was too much, her voice enough on its own)

beau BB6 (the lisp he could easily turn on/off/increase and decrease at will)

Holly

None of the rest of them were really annoying..........now if you started a "love to hate" thread I could list about 10.

You know I really have to agree with that. Holly was them most stupid irritating person with a voice that could make finger nails scraping across a chalk board sound like an opera. The others all bugged me to some extent, just not as much as her.

Holly has my #1 vote...her voice was nails on chalkboards, but closely followed by:

Allison

Jun - Allison & Jun were on the same level, hated to see them both in the end.

Jennifer - The eye rolling made me want to deck her in the teeth.

Cowboy - because he whined and cried so much.

Scott - Do I need to explain?

Jase - Ditto for Jase

April - Booger picking, truth twisting story teller.

And I will admit that even though I liked Janelle and Howie a lot in the game the "Beefcake" talk got old pretty quick with me.

I'm going to get flamed for this but lately after reading Janelle's posts on Michael's forum, I've grown tired of her. It just makes you want to (copyright jennifer vasquez) roll your eyes. I'm not going to go and ramble as to why... you should just go there and read what she posts and maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

Annoying HG goes to Ivette. April didn't bother me that much, maybe because, "the dil is", I never took her seriously. Everytime I see April on TV or on the live feeds I laugh. April made me laugh. April was fun! ;)

Archived