Saturday August 20, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:10 AM BBT Paul has rehearsed what he wants to say to Nicole in the HOH room. He’s ready to go downstairs. Michelle wants them to talk loud enough so she can hear. James wants to leave the door open a little bit and Natalie doesn’t want them to do it. Paul says they’re getting ready to sleep so they can rattle them. James is down with whatever. Vic says snake we have a question for you. Nat says she’s going to be sick. Corey is in the DR and Nicole is alone in the KT making pizza to eat. She sitting at the table in the KT.

Paul comes downstairs and Nicole is eating chips. Nicole says what’s up guys. Paul says hook me up Nicole. Nicole says we didn’t make fries tonight and Paul says I’m not making fries tonight. Paul says so I heard…how am I a manipulator. Nicole looks up at him and says I just know you lied about the one Da thing. Paul says I lied but you voted so how did I lie. Nicole says yeah Paul ok I just know that you knew that she was going to go home. Which is fine it’s not a bad thing and Paul talks over her so how am I a manipulator if that’s not a bad thing. Nicole says a manipulator. Paul says I’m on the block right now because of you. You know that right. Because you know what you’re doing. So why am I on the block right now, tell me how am I a liar, how am I a manipulator. I want them to come from your mouth. How. Nicole says you’re literally on the block because of something I said? Paul says because of you so how am I a liar and how am I a manipulator because that’s what you told them and that’s what I want you to tell me to my face what I’ve lied about and what I’ve manipulated people about.  Because if you’re so ready to say it behind my back, you can say it to my face. Nicole says honestly I didn’t know I was the reason you were on the block. Paul says you knew I was the reason I was on the block. Because you were going to save yours and Corey’s ass. By making something up about me. Nicole says I didn’t, I have never made one thing up about you. Paul says really? Because let’s flashback to the comment made that I told Paulie that James is going after you and Corey. When did I tell Paulie that. Nicole says Paulie came to me and told me, I told them it came from Paulie. Paul says right, it’s really easy to say it came from Paulie. Can I ask Paulie that? No because he’s gone. That sucks dude. That sucks. Nicole says I get that. I get that but I don’t want them to think I’m coming after them because I’m not coming after James and I NEVER said that I was going after James. Paul says really? Because in the Tokyo room when Paulie pulled me you and Corey aside, Nicole interrupts and says I went and told Natalie and James about that because I was not on board with that. I’m going to sit there and nod my head because Paul interrupts and says because what? I didn’t nod my head. Nicole says I just sat there I don’t even think I nodded my head. Paulie says you all fist bumped each other. Nicole says we did not fist, and I swear to God he came back after and it was not a real thing. Like he was probably trying to see where your head was at. I am never, ever have wanted to go after James and I knew that you would probably run back and try to make a big deal out of it. Paul says so you were trying to cover your tracks so you wouldn’t go on the block. Nicole says I am not going to argue about you with this because I Paul interrupts and says because you’re caught.  Nicole says I did not lie Paul. Paul says you didn’t. Then why am I on the block because of I lie. Because I’m pretty sure I never told Paulie that. Why would I tell Paulie that you guys were, that I, why would I say that. Nicole says I know for 100% fact that you were coming after me too anyways. Paul says how do you know that for 100% fact? Nicole says cause I heard it. Paul says from who. Nicole shrugs and says it doesn’t matter. I just want you to know that I did not make anything up about you. That everything that I said Paul interrupts but but but you said it’s made up because I never said that to Paulie.  Paulie’s not here to vouch, so to my knowledge you made it up. And if you’re 100% sure I was coming after you, did you ask me? So how could you be 100% sure about something that you didn’t ask me about that I was involved with. Because I’m on the block right now, I got shit on because of you. Nicole says I don’t get why you think it was because of me. I’m going to go ask why and Paul interrupts and says no you don’t have to go ask anybody, this is a conversation between you and I. [Then why not pull her aside privately instead of doing it in front of the house and while Corey was in DR?] Nicole says so I’m the sole reason you’re up on the block right now. Paul says the sole reason I’m on the block is because of you and Corey. That’s the 100% reason.

12:15 AM BBT Corey comes out of the DR and he yells his Patriotard punishment is done. Corey runs in to the KT and Nicole says I’m getting yelled at right now. Paul says it’s over? Corey says yeah baby. Lucky you. Then he looks at Nicole and says you’re not getting yelled at, I’m asking some questions. Nicole says I never made one thing up about you. Paul says yeah you did because none of that is true. Corey says are you all fighting? Nicole says yes and Paul says we’re not fighting I’m asking questions. Corey says you all can fight later. Paul says congrats on that though. Paul says then that means mine will be coming off shortly. Nicole says Paul says he’s on the block because of her because of things that she’s said. Corey throws his shorts at Paul. Paul says congrats I’m next. Corey says you all can fight later. Paul says no I’m not fighting, I’m asking questions because out of the words of your mouth I’m a manipulator and I’m a liar.  So how am I a manipulator and how am I a liar? Corey says you all are a buzzkill.  Paul and Nicole start going in loops. They are back on the Da thing. Nicole says he lied about the sympathy vote. Paul says so he’s a manipulator because he tossed a sympathy vote for his homie. So how am I a manipulator and how am I a liar? He tells Nicole not to look at Corey because he’s not talking to Corey he’s talking to her. Nicole says she never said he was a manipulator he just agreed to it. She says I think you’re very good at this game and Paul says I think YOU’RE very good at this game. Nicole says I don’t think you’re because of me. Paul says I never said your name, I was never coming after you. Paul says you’re why I’m on the block and frank stuff Corey said too. Corey says that’s not true. Paul says she’s no longer a credible source to him. Nicole says Paulie has been telling her stuff for week, but he repeated stuff last week so she knew what to do going forward. Paul says no one is telling him he’s a manipulator but he’s a liar. Paul says the manipulator and liar is sitting in front of him because she made shit up and got him put up on the block. He says they were whispering before noms but he and Victor weren’t doing that. He says don’t play a low blow game and if she’s going to play the game, then play it with integrity. He doesn’t make up lies about other people to save his own ass. Paul says I could Da told me X, Y, and Z and Nicole says that’s been happening to me all season. Paul says yet you’ve never been on the block and here I am on the block. Nicole says she’s heard from several people he was going after her. Paul says you still won’t name any names. Nicole says she’s not going to throw people under the bus. Paul says but you’ll make shit up to get me on the block. Nicole says she doesn’t remember ever saying Paul was a manipulator {she didn’t) but Paul says she did. Corey says you need to ease up dude. Paul says it looks like you’re giving me the same responses when Frank called you out during that HOH comp. He says it was “cross-referenced” through the whole house. Nicole says it was not “cross-referenced” through the whole house. Paul says if you can talk shit about me behind my back then you can say it to my face. He says he’s confident enough to call everyone into a room and “cross-reference” my shit. Victor asks if he brought the date thing up again last night and Corey says no. Vic says yeah you did. Corey says are you serious did. Victor says I just thought that was squashed. (This goes in circles for like 40 minutes) Paul says she made up stuff with malicious intent to get them up on the block.

12:37 AM BBT Nicole goes upstairs and tells them she made pizza. Then she takes a minute to vent to them about Paul.  Corey and Paul continue talking about Paulie telling them Corey threw comps. Paul says someone else said and Corey asked who and Paul says why does it matter? Paul says I’m going to be like Nicole and not throw names out. Corey says he doesn’t throw comps, that it breaks his heart when he loses them. Vic and Corey talk about the dates thing again.

12:40 AM BBT RED ALERT! SECURITY BREACH! Paul comes in and says Big Brother hooked him up with a red alert so he can make sure Nicole isn’t spreading more bullshit about it. So let him come into the HOH room and make sure none of that’s happening. Paul pats Michelle down, then Nat and Nat says she’s going to self-evict and Paul says don’t do that. He says hook me up Nicole and Nicole stands up and he pats her down and says she’s clean this time, then goes to James who hid in the bathroom. Michelle says and the drama continues and Paul says no but I’m a manipulator. After he leaves, Nicole asks if they were trying to get him mad at her for some reason? They all said no and Nat says she wanted to know the truth. She literally wanted to know if he threw James’ name under the bus and he got heated. Nicole says my heart seriously can’t take this and Nat says I can’t either. Nicole says I literally got off have not and I can’t even eat and he’s literally probably going to wake me up with pots and pans. FotH

12:44 AM BBT Feeds back and Michelle, Nat, James, Nicole, and Paul in the HOH room and Paul and Nicole are going again. They are back on the sympathy vote and the manipulator and liar thing. Nicole believes Vic and Paul are the strongest duo in the house. Nicole thinks their smart and beasts comps. Paul says the two people that claim we are the strongest couple and Nicole was never on the block and Corey was on the block and pulled himself right off. Paul says he was on the block 4 times and Vic was evicted and came back and they are stronger? (I guess Paul forgot Corey was on the block last week) Paul doesn’t make shit up to get someone nominated. That’s where morals come in play and she plays a low dirty game and I don’t.  He leaves the room. Michelle says you have to love Big Brother. Nicole says Vic looks like he wants to punch Corey because of the dates thing. Nicole says she thought she was making valid points about how strong they were as a duo. Corey comes in. Nat says she was told a lot of stuff and holy shit. She was told inappropriate things and that’s what bothers her. Nicole says just now and Nat says yeah.

12:45 AM BBT Corey says to Vic out of all the stuff Paul has said do you think none of it’s true? Vic says it doesn’t apply to me. Corey says but do you think he’s lying, yes or no. Vic says I don’t know I wasn’t there. Corey says Paul is very good at talking and very convincing. He says maybe manipulative isn’t the right word because it has a negative connotation, but he’s very convincing. They re-hash the Da’Vonne thing again. Paul comes downstairs and says operation call everyone out on their bullshit is complete. He asks if he can keep one of the markers on the floor as a souvenir. He says no hard feelings to Corey as he walks away. He goes to talk to Paul.

12:51 AM BBT Paul and Victor in the UKBR. Paul says she is shitting her pants. (He says it like 5 times) Paul says if he goes out he went out with a bang. He says mama didn’t raise no bitch. Victor and Paul say they are too fucking nice. They wouldn’t have done this. Vic says they should have taken the shot at Paulie earlier and then went after James. Vic says he did a good job. Paul says I’m going to shower, I’m going to shit on Nicole some more. Vic says he’s going to get something to drink. Vic goes to the WC and Paul goes to get his shower things. Paul says we have to go up there right now because shit is going down.

12:52 AM BBT Nicole thinks she’s going to be tortured for the rest of the week and she doesn’t understand why Paul thinks she’s the sole reason he’s up on the block. Corey says he’s very good at BSing. Nicole says am I the only one who and Nat says no I said it to his face everything I needed to say. Michelle says you never called him a liar and a manipulator. Nicole says she doesn’t remember saying that and Michelle says he’s making it up. Corey says everything he just said made zero sense. They are re-hashing the conversations.

12:55 AM BBT Paul comes in and asks if he can shower or if he can’t be present for that conversation. Paul says he’s a liar and a manipulator and he keeps getting hooked up with compliments that’s he going to win the game. Corey says we’ll I’m going to throw every comp from here out and win the game. Things quiet down. Corey says that was the worst strip tease ever when he took off his Patriotard.  Michelle says she sucks at painting her nails. Victor comes in. FotH

12:58 AM BBT Vic and Michelle go downstairs. Vic says she shit a brick. Michelle says Nicole said Victor looked like he wanted to kill Corey because of the date thing. Nicole kisses my but by making pizza. Victor says hey, clean backdoor, let’s get this shit done. Michelle says I just hope Nat and James aren’t buying the shit. Vic says me too otherwise we’re screwed, aka you’re screwed.

1:00 AM BBT Vic tells Michelle let’s go to the safari room. Right as he says that Nicole and Corey come downstairs. Nicole decides not to eat. She’s not hungry and she doesn’t feel good. She’s going to get ice cream and cookie dough though with the others. They talk about whether there were call outs on Nicole’s season. They talk about the entertainment value for the live feeders. Vic says they have no responsibilities in the Big Brother house. Michelle in the real world you’re a liar! Ok see you never. Never cared. Michelle talks about her DR and how she shouted and she had to redo it. FotH.

1:01 AM BBT Paul in the HOH shower and James and Nat lying on the bed. James asks how Natalie’s neck is and she says better. He feels her cold pack and says it’s not cold anymore and she says she just popped it. She says it’s the stress. James says you need another one and Nat says she doesn’t know how much longer she can last in the game. James says come on now it’s me and you. Nat says Paul threw her name under the bus about the Jacuzzi. James says well I think Corey thinks I said it.  Nat says thank God and James says I’ll take some heat for you. James says he doesn’t think Corey remembers Nat was there in the Jacuzzi too. Nat says Corey lied to Nicole to her face about throwing the comps. James says he’ll just say he was joking when he said it. James says if you don’t have to win, then don’t win. Nat said she was blowing him to the top and she doesn’t respect them. Nat says what if they win and they put us up. James says they won’t put us up. He says if I don’t have Corey, I have Nicole. He says Nicole really likes him.

1:06 AM BBT Nat says America I beat James in a comp. She says James is the only thing that keeps me in this game.  She says she’s really competitive, like in comps and she says she won one of the hardest comps this season. Paul out of the shower and saying Nicole turned red and had no answers and shitting feces. Paul says they should use their phones to call jury house to cross-reference their stories. Nat laughs. Paul says now do you mother fuckers trust me now. And he re-hashes the conversation with Nicole again and said they denied everything and Nicole shit her pants.

1:12 AM BBT Nicole says Paul could convince her to put herself up on the block. Victor says in a malicious manner.  They talk about HOH blogs. FotH.

1:15 AM BBT Michelle and Victor go to the HOH room. Nicole and Corey in the KT. Nicole says if she gets put up that’s fine. She’ll gladly bite the bullet on this one. She tells Corey not to stick up for her and throw her game away.  Michelle comes back down to get water. Michelle says Paulie was loyal to the five guys and Michelle says I think they all were.  Nicole tells Michelle that Paulie said Victor was going to backdoor James the week Zakiyah went and that’s why he didn’t use POV. Nicole says she was never going after James.  Michelle goes back upstairs.

1:15 AM BBT Vic says it was priceless when he joins the HOH. He denied everything. Vic says they blamed James and Natalie for everything. Paul says when you make up shit about me I’m going to fuck you up. James says when he’s on the block he has to match this shit. He going to kick shit over and throw a fit. Natalie says we signed up for the Bad Girl’s Club. Paul is now re-hashing the entire conversation again. Paul says Corey said Natalie is sucking James’ dick to the top, and he’s letting it happen. Natalie says the BD better go through she’s getting heated. Paul says so do you guys see now? Who’s full of shit? Michelle repeats everything they just told her downstairs why she was getting water.

1:22 AM BBT Nicole says she hopes it her that goes up and not Corey. She said the fact that Paul is still denying the Da thing, it’s like dude. Corey asks Nicole if she wants to cuddle. Nicole wonders why they put all the heat on them. They go into the Tokyo BR. Nicole says she felt guilty because she did lie about the Da thing because she was trying to help Frank out. Nicole tells Corey to keep his cool and she will take full responsibility for anything they get blamed for. She says if anyone has a chance it’s him because she’s been called a snake since day one. Corey says she doesn’t deserve that. Nicole says it’s ok I’ll take it. She tells him don’t lose your cool, don’t stick up for me, don’t throw away your game. Nicole says Paul is probably up because of her. She says it is what it is. She says he’s attacking my integrity and morals. Corey says don’t get upset and don’t raise your voice. Nicole says I couldn’t help it. I got so defensive because I got scared. Corey says you can’t look scared, that’s shady. Corey says don’t freak out. Nic says Paul is intimidating because he raises his voice. She didn’t know what to do in the KT. Corey says call him bud and roll your eyes, that’ll get him. Nicole says they told him she was trying to annoy him during the comp and you can’t tell them anything. Nicole says I was just saying that as fun and he says no you weren’t you were being malicious. Nicole says she thinks James tells him everything and Corey says I don’t know.

1:26 AM BBT James says it’s time to drop it and just focus on tomorrow’s veto. Vic says don’t listen to anything they have to say and I won’t listen to anything they have to say. Paul says nobody throw anything and sit in their Jacuzzi and throw comps, let’s get the veto and finish the plan. Paul keeps asking them if they liked the things he said. Nat says this is the season of call outs. Michelle says she’s the call out queen and Paul is the call out king. Michelle says you’re welcome live feeders.

1:34 AM BBT Big Brother has messages for the Houseguests. This is a BB storm watch update. Everyone runs downstairs and Nicole and Corey go from the Tokyo room to the LR. FotH. The BB area is encountering a slow moving storm front. Authorities are calling it super storm Glenn. Countless coconuts have been falling to the ground. Doppler radar shows that it’s raining cats and well-groomed dogs. Forecasts for superstorm Glenn are that this low pressure system will quickly dissipate. Superstorm Glenn originated in the north east leaving in its wake a half inch of rain and two pounds of dog hair. This type of rainfall has not been seen since superstorm Jodi. Stay tuned to BB weather for further updates.  FotH

1:40 BBT This is a BB storm watch update. It’s a repeat of the first message and Nicole and Corey are in the Tokyo BR in bed. Paul, Nat, and James in the HOH. Paul is pacing and memorizing the message. Victor and Michelle in the downstairs WA brushing their teeth. Nicole thinks they’re all together. Corey says don’t worry about it. Nicole says I have to do good. Paul upstairs and berating Natalie for stating “obvious” stuff. Paul is continuously repeating every little part of the message and tells them to keep saying it.  Paul is not allowing them to say anything else to him to distract him. Nicole gets up to grab some foil. They want to use it somehow to memorize stuff. She said they tried to use rice before and got in trouble. Nicole says she feels so guilty about lying about things, especially the Da stuff. Michelle comes out of the UKBR and Nicole asks what everyone is doing. Michelle says some people are eating. Nicole asks where Michelle is sleeping and Michelle says in the London room with the wolves. She said she’s giving James and Nat the HOH because it’s the last night before James is a HN.

1:52 AM BBT Nicole says they got the two smartest people on the freaking block. Nicole says Michelle loves the drama but she hates it. She just wants to go home at this point and Corey likes it. Corey asks if they were going to do just the evicted HG. Nicole says probably but it’s different. Nicole says she is just paranoid because they are all up in the HOH studying together. Nicole quizzes Corey on the message and he repeats it back. She corrects a few things and she said you know it as Jodi because it was and he says season 14. She says he thought he didn’t watch that season and Corey says I’ll never tell.  Corey says you’re supposed to say it seven times to remember it. So he starts to repeat it. Paul still repeating it and quizzing the others. He’s going to make coffee.

2:01 AM BBT Nicole says hopes her and Corey get to play in the POV and James sits out because he would probably throw it. Nicole says she’s really sorry, she just wants Corey to win the game really bad.

2:10 AM BBT Nicole goes to the WC and Corey tells her not to get into any fights on the way. Paul walks through and says it’s just a game and there’s no animosity.

2:15 AM BBT Nicole says Natalie brought up the dates again to Victor. Corey said she did that to get the heat off of them for next week. Corey wants to vote Vic out if noms stay the same. Nicole does shoutouts to her family. Corey says you’re such a big threat Nicole. Nicole says I’m a manipulator. She says she’s getting credit for some of the things Corey is doing. Nicole says Derrick called her a pathological liar to get her on the block. He apologized to her after the season, but he did it to get Cody to put her on the block. Nicole says in 16 she didn’t lie once which is funny.

2:20 AM BBT Paul in the KT yelling loudly several curse words. He yells apparently I’m an atheist, I’m an arsonist, I set shit on fire, I manipulate. James is eating at the table. Paul says it smells like cigarettes in the house.  Nat says her and Michelle’s care packages were better. They got baked goods and she got popcorn. [Yes folk, this is real. We are now analyzing the contents of care packages to determine who is better liked] Nat says she’s going to tell Paul he has to take one for the team if he doesn’t win the veto. Nat says James is going to fuck Victor, because he isn’t going to fuck her. Nat says it’s crazy because if she’d put them on the block she wouldn’t have cried. Victor says hindsight is 20/20. Natalie says there’s going to be #Nataliesboobs, #Nataliesass, #NatalieFTs. Paul says they’re shitheads. Just direct attacks on him. Nat says America loves them and this cast. Michelle says they have sex. Legit boning, under the covers. Paul says 100%.   

2:30-3:00 AM BBT Nicole and Corey in the Tokyo BR just talking about making out vs hooking up. A random quizzing over the message. The others are all in the HOH room talking about how much America and the live feeders are loving the feeds and them. They talk about the backdoor plan, re-hashing the confrontation from earlier, talking about the nomination speeches, and random quizzing. Paul says a name and that person is supposed to repeat the message back.  Paul and Victor keep berating Nat and Michelle on putting them up together.

2:55 AM BBT This is a BB Storm watch update! While residents are still feeling the effects of Super Storm Glenn, another storm is rolling in. Super Storm Jozea is a fierce weather system with swirling winds of 25 mph and gusts up to 40 mph. People are already calling this the Messiah of bad weather. This storm caused higher than normal water levels in eviction county, but despite initial claims the seas have not actually parted. Super Storm Jozea is a noisy storm travelling toward the BB house at 22 mph. The system is 78 miles wide. Stay tuned to BB weather for further updates!

2:58 AM BBT The two groups HOH and Tokyo BR immediately repeat and start quizzing on BOTH messages.

3:00-3:30 AM BBT Still general re-quizzing. Paul hopes they don’t do all the evicted HG. James says they will do all of the evicted HG. Corey in bed alone in Tokyo BR sitting up repeating in his head or just staring at the wall. Nicole in WC.  There really isn’t much chatter besides general chatter and quizzing. HOH crew is cramming basically and Tokyo is taking a more laid back approach.

3:30-4:00 AM BBT Still general chatter and quizzing. Natalie says Corey and Nicole aren’t even practicing because they don’t think they’re going home. James says they aren’t studying. Michelle says how can they not know all five of us are up here. Nat says they think we’re just shooting the shit. James says no..

3:56 AM BBT This is a BB storm watch update! An update now on Super Storm Jozea.  Earlier reports of the storm being called the Messiah of bad weather are now being called a serious exaggeration. But the BB weather center is tracking yet another system. Large raindrops seem to be the call sign of what’s being dubbed Super Storm Tiffany. Super Storm Tiffany is rolling into the area bringing non-stop rain. It has an impressive cloud canopy. BB storm trackers report that it’s a similar but lesser version of last years Super Storm Vanessa. Stay tuned to BB weather for further updates.

And the immediate quizzing begins.

4:46 AM BBT This is a BB storm watch update! As Super Storms Jozea and Tiffany continue to pester the immediate BB area.  And if things weren’t bad enough, Super Storm Frank is coming down from the chilltown area bringing a cold surge.  Looks like it’s time for Old Man Winter the likes of which haven’t been seen since 2012. Super Storm Frank is producing high pressure systems and unpredictable weather patterns. It is predicted to bring a combination of snow, sleet, rain, hail, and sun. And to make matters worse Super Storm Frank is being trailed by a smaller storm, Super Storm Bridgette which is expected to hang around in Super Storm Frank’s wake. Stay tuned for the next BB storm watch update.

5:56 AM BBT This is a BB storm watch update! An update on Super Storm Tiffany. It’s now producing freezing rain conditions with gusts up to 64 mph. Tear sized hail is expected from this storm. The BB weather history center has filed a report on Super Storm Glenn, they know this system was a force for less than 29 hours and peaked at a high temperature of 73 and a low temperature of 65 with a very distinct Boogie down Bronx accent. Some question whether it should be considered a weather event at all. Stay tuned for the next BB storm watch update.

6:36 AM BBT This is a BB storm watch update! The convergence of Super Storm Jozea, Tiffany, and Frank have caused problems throughout the region. Super Storm Jozea hit the key region, notsburg, and lostveto. Super Storm Tiffany closed down the power peninsula, safetyville, and the Toezarks. Adding to the havoc Super Storm Frank caused RV’s in backdoor country to get stuck. Authorities caution residents to stay off the streets to avoid becoming BB roadkill. Stay tuned for the next BB storm watch update.

6:40-7:00 AM BBT Paul stayed up all night and woke up the HG in the HOH to listen when there were updates. Eventually, Natalie went downstairs to get some sleep because Paul stayed up studying. James also slept downstairs in the UKBR. Nicole and Corey also got some sleep in the Tokyo BR and woke up for the updates, repeated them a couple of time, and laid back down. Natalie came back upstairs and slept in the bed with Victor, Michelle laid on the couch and Paul laid on the floor.

7:01 AM BBT We now have Jeff Reels.

9:13 AM BBT Feeds back. Nicole will MC the veto competition and everyone else will play. James and Nicole in the WA doing ADLs. Nat goes up to the HOH. Paul says no way their two heads can retain as much as five heads. They start going over the messages. James comes up and says he already knows everything. Michelle eating cereal in HOH. Corey still laying down.

9:17 AM BBT Vic in WA and Nicole asks if he stayed up all night. Vic says yeah and it sucks because he’s going to be in a bumper car now and he has to eat pie. Nicole says are they frozen or do you have to make them yourselves? Vic doesn’t know. She goes to the Tokyo BR. Corey says hi host. Nicole says she hates being on the outside again 2 seasons in a row. She says she was on the outside in 16 too with Donny. She says James won’t look her in the eye. Nicole asks if Corey wants to study at all or if he isn’t worried. He says no.

9:35 AM BBT Michelle in WA brushing her teeth and Nicole brings her make-up back. Michelle asks if she’s happy to host two and Nicole says yeah. They speculate what her costume will be, maybe a snowflake. Michelle says did you think Jozea’s was hilarious. Nicole says yeah I cracked up at a few. They talk about the messages. Michelle says she’s going to lay down in the HN room. Nicole tells James who comes in it’s funny people like to sleep in the HN room. James likes it there, he just doesn’t like the cold showers. Nicole says she might just wear her hair in a bun and asks James if weather people wear something on their head. James says you’ll probably just get a cute little outfit, maybe some heels. Nicole says or be a giant sun or a storm cloud. James says he might have to eat slop this week because he can’t live on just pies or he’ll get diabetes.

9:40 AM BBT James goes into the HNR with Michelle and says I bet you they don’t even know. Michelle says it doesn’t matter because Nicole isn’t playing. Michelle says Nicole remembered old man winter though and James says ohhhh, watch out. Michelle laughs and says game changes. James says we have nothing to worry about. Paul or Victor is going to win that or you. Michelle says I want to win. Michelle says there’s no way Corey knows it. James says if Vic or Paul wins HOH we’ll put up Nicole right and Michelle says she volunteered as a pawn. James says damn you already volunteered? Michelle says I will, I trust you guys. James says that’s the plan for next week then. James says one of us will win veto and vote Nicole out. He says after that it’s fucking game on I guess from there. Michelle says there will be no more care packages either. James says Victor and Paul are the only two who can get a care package. He says so it might not really matter who wins HOH next week. Vic pops in. He says they’re studying upstairs but he might come down in a little bit. Michelle says yeah, she’s tired as crap and James says he’s tired of seeing Natalie and putting up with her crap too. Michelle says her and Natalie doing DR together was fun. She asks if James did any with someone else. He says no and he never watched his season but when he gets home he’s going to watch both seasons back to back. James has never targeted Michelle or even mentioned her name in DR except the time she threw up. Michelle says which time? James says you can watch the whole season and you’ll never hear me say your name.

9:46 AM BBT Nicole is going over the messages with Corey and quizzing him in the Tokyo BR. Paul and Natalie still reviewing in HOH. Nicole again tells Corey she’ll go home for him and he should keep his cool. Nicole says James won’t even look her in the eye and the other five studied together. She thinks they are working together and Corey thinks James has their backs.

9:51 AM BBT Michelle, James, and Victor in the HNR. Victor does not fit in the bumper car very well. Michelle asks if James is excited to make it past where he placed last year. James repeats what he said to Michelle about the plan for next week to get Nicole. He says then after that it’s game on. Vic says whoever wins and gets put up, it’s whatever. James says yeah it’s really about veto wins at that point. He talks about the places people finished in last season. Victor says it must hurt to finish in 3rd. James says Austin made a mistake when he voted out James over Johnny Mac. James says jury round table is after the 4th player is evicted. Michelle asks what that is and James says is where Dr. Will comes or a previous HG. He tells them about their round table and mentions they asked raise your hands if you think you’re here because of Vanessa and James said they all raised their hands. Michelle says this season, they’ve gotten rid of a lot of the people who got others out. She says Paulie was the biggest one. James says he was a huge one because no one knew he was that good. Michelle mentions Paulie’s zing and what he said in DR. Vic says he didn’t shit on Paulie because Paulie didn’t shit on him. Paul comes in and asks if they’ve been practicing. Vic says never cared. Paul says he’s going to take a nap. He goes up to the HOH room and the Have nots settle in to take naps.

10:02 AM BBT Paul goes up to the HOH room to nap. Paul says he thinks they’re going to do one or two more reports. Nat says for last minute memory? Paul says yes. Nat says dude if we don’t win this comp, I’m going to be really sad. Paul says he’d rather have Michelle nap up there so there are three of them in the room. Nat says It’ll be ok she’ll get the information. Paul says I don’t know. Paul tells Nat to keep reciting them. Nat straightens up her HOH room and then goes in to take a shower. In the HNR, Vic ends up draping his legs over the top of the bumper car. Everyone is napping. After Nat’s shower she goes to lay down in the UKBR.

11:17 AM BBT Nat back up and in the WA doing hair.

Going to shorten this replay.  Most of the early morning hours are spent with James, Nat, Meech, Paul and Victor studying the Super Storms Announcements.

Paul stays up in the HoH room all night.  He keeps everyone awake making them repeat the Super Storm warnings.  

Have not food is revealed, Pies for the week.

Side chats happen with James and Victor wondering what is going on in Jury now that Paulie has entered the house.  Neither can understand why he took the Veto from Corey.   

James and Victor talk about staying up all night will be worth the veto.  It came to the attention of the HGs that Nat won HoH by 4 seconds, she beat Corey.   James and Victor discuss how many hours they will be have nots and come up with 168 hours.

HoH drills continue... while Corey and Nicole sleep.  

913 to 917 Feeds return.  All play in Veto except Nicole will Host.

1015AM BBT  We find Victor James and Meech sleeping in HN room.  Nat is HoH shower, then downstairs (wearing her blue HoH robe)  to check on James, goes to London Room to lay down.  PAUL is asleep in the HoH Bed.  Nicorey sound asleep.

1125AM BBT  only person up is Nat doing her hair in Downstairs bathroom.  All others are asleep.  Meech was spotted (think she is in DR)

12:04 BBT asks Nat to please put on her mic. She is in the HoH room with James.  She tells James she hopes her neck will be better by tomorrow. Her and James whispering… Natalie asks James, Was Michelle sleeping in the HN room?” Natalie says she wants to take a nap; she has anxiety about “everything.” James tells her to take a nap, but she tells him she cannot nap alone. Reels.

2:23 BBT- Feeds went down for Veto. Everyone is playing except Nicole. 

Natalie asked James to not win the veto before feeds went down and they agreed they hope Victor or Corey wins. Natalie still doesn't trust Paul. 

1:00PM BBT All cameras on TBR, lights on, folks asleep.

1:15PM BBT Natalie and James in the HOH room. James thinks they will be safe next week, even if Paul is there next week and he wins HOH, he just isn't gonna work with Corey and Nicole.  James says when the backyard opens up he (James) will buddy up with Corey just like before. Paul or Victor might work with Natalie, but not Corey and Nicole.  James says he would vote against Corey if that's what Natalie wants.  If Corey does go home, Nicole will have nobody, so they can probably use her if need be.  James says we always need to stay in the middle, and we have been doing that.  James didn't want to win HOH this week or the upcoming week.

1:20PM BBT  Natalie wanted to have the full BB experience, but she doesn't want to be HOH again until the very end.  She doesn't really know who to trust.  James thinks he can trust both sides, but    Victor does what Paul wants to do.  Victor takes commands.  She doesn't care that Paul is on the block, but she does feel bad that Vic is up, she thinks of him as a friend.  James says Nat is a good person and she thinks she is a good person, they are both nice people.  On the outside, everybody is probably nice, but in here, people do bad things in the game.  Nat has taken a lot of crud from a lot of people.  [mj074 -- I think James is trying to tell Natalie she has to do some bad, or at least slightly bad stuff in the game no matter what, but he's not saying that in so many words, he is giving a lot of examples] James: If somebody in the house knows how to play the game and wins comps, then they need to go home.

1:30PM BBT James and Natalie continue to talk.  Nat thinks that BB picked emotional players this year...which means that there are more possibilities to turn things around.  Nat says that Michelle goes toward people who make her feel protected, so she thinks James needs to more actively make Michelle feel safe.  Nat feels certain that if Michelle's nominee won the veto that Michelle would put up who Nat wants.  Nat says she is very open with Michelle now on game strat and Michelle appreciates that.  Nat thanks James for talking things through and helping here clear her head.  She is still mad about what happened last night.  [Paul seems to be making a lot of assumptions about how things might go if other people win the veto].  They think Paul is playing too hard.

1:40PM BBT James makes the case to break up Paul and Victor again.  Nat agrees with his logic, but says she will play whatever makes sense once they know how the veto comes out.  They speculate that nobody in the house knows how much planning James does -- the house probably mostly thinks he is a goofy laid back guy.  Nat is happy she outlasted Paulie and took out the biggest threat in the house.  James agrees -- it's good speech material too.

1:50PM James tells Natalie to go with her gut, not with her emotions. Nat says she thinks Paul should go, then Corey.  If Victor wins next HOH he will almost surely put Corey and Nicole up.  If James wins he will most likely do the same.

7:07PM BBT Natalie, James in HOH room.  Paul and Victor come in.  Paul thanks people for studying last night, it helped him.  They say "they've never done this comp before".  Natalie says she was miserable.  The glasses must made everyone look more funny.  Paul seems to be saying that Nicole will be target next week unless she wins HOH.  They doubt that the next Care Package could help her.