Round Trip Ticket a control scam?

BBLurkerPlus

I really have been wondering if the Round Trip ticket thing this year is just a scam by producers to get the houseguest they favor back in the house in case they're eliminated.  Think about it.  Everyone has their envelope, but NO ONE in the house knows what's in theirs.  ALL of them could be one-way tickets, and if a houseguest producers want to see kept is about to be evicted, they can replace that houseguest's envelope with one that looks EXACTLY the same on the outside, but has a round-trip ticket inside.  They have plenty of opportunities to make this switch on eviction day.

It seems like it's a gimmick tailor made to give production even more control than they already have over the outcome of the show, which kind of stinks.

Seems there's lots of type on this subject on twitter.  I guess we have no way of actually knowing?  Only thing I can figure is ..."if we really feel that a fix is in the works, we have the option of simply opting out of feeds altogether.  They're cut out more & more all the time. (feeds).

Production isn't presenting feeds/show as they used to anyway & the show as a whole gets boring real quickly as houseguests sleep all day w/o food comps or the old wringer washer for clothes etc etc etc.  Anymore its given an air of entitlement to all the hg's.  They receive no penalties going against rule book, language is so nasty & constant that i have to wear headphones to watch.  

This season BB has turned more personal than others, it doesnt seem like a game anymore. Its turned vulgar, nasty & similar to smut channels that we dont waste time with.

I have been with BB for every season, with feeds, & get more disgusted every yr.....SOoooooo, If anything comes close to sustantiating your theory, it'll be the last straw for us.

If we want smut, there are other shows w/ better content where we arent losing sleep to watch lol!

Edited by racenbug
spelling

Paulie - mine might be a good number. It was the only one in the same spot as when it started. I'll put Faith in it.

Corey - I feel good. Also that rewind song. That's like a sign. It's like a rewind week dude.

Nicole - they have played it every week Corey.

Corey - twice in one day.

Paulie - I don't know. All I'm saying is there may be chances for me to come in.

I think Paulie was "calmed down" from his pathetic whining and crying and threats to leave the jury house when he slipped into the diary room at 3 in the morning and disappeared for a long time.  Production either told him he has the round trip ticket or said they'd give him another shot to return from the jury house.  My money's on the round trip ticket because he seems a lot calmer and less pathetic after hanging out with the producers all that time early this morning.  Or, maybe they drugged him. (shrug)

All I know is he's no Corey. Instead, he's one of the most annoying BB players to watch in a long time.  I literally fast forward most times he's on now, and I didn't buy feeds this year - first time.

So even if they open all the remaining sealed tickets on live TV to prove that there really was a Round Trip ticket in the bunch it still could have been planted yesterday and the gimmick was just a safety for the producers.  I hope they don't repeat this.  The game's become less of a real game every year and more controlled by the producers.

While it could be possible that production may nudge and try to push HG in certain directions from the DR, I doubt they would go so far as to rig the one way ticket. When you consider how many people work behind the scenes who would know that it was rigged and the chances that they might slip up and tell someone who might tell someone else and then it would explode, that would cause some serious legal issues for CBS.

But they do know who has it and that is why we didn't hear about a jury member coming back until they knew for certain that the HG going out wasn't going back in. One HG was going back in one way or the other. Each of them will have two chances this season to go back into the game.

Hope this jury comp is a balanced one that any of the jury has the ability to win.

As this production fixing conspiracy bites the dust, I feel it's time for a new one. Hows about this .....

As everyone knows, Corey is the most intelligent HG left (not to mention the best story teller) so America obviously voted for him to get this weeks care pkg. Production must have snuck into the airport last night, got on the BB plane carrying the pkg, and switched the name tag from Corey to Michelle.

I'll be on the lookout this week for further evidence of this latest fix . . .

21 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Paulie - mine might be a good number. It was the only one in the same spot as when it started. I'll put Faith in it.

Corey - I feel good. Also that rewind song. That's like a sign. It's like a rewind week dude.

Nicole - they have played it every week Corey.

Corey - twice in one day.

Paulie - I don't know. All I'm saying is there may be chances for me to come in.

I think Paulie was "calmed down" from his pathetic whining and crying and threats to leave the jury house when he slipped into the diary room at 3 in the morning and disappeared for a long time.  Production either told him he has the round trip ticket or said they'd give him another shot to return from the jury house.  My money's on the round trip ticket because he seems a lot calmer and less pathetic after hanging out with the producers all that time early this morning.  Or, maybe they drugged him. (shrug)

All I know is he's no Corey. Instead, he's one of the most annoying BB players to watch in a long time.  I literally fast forward most times he's on now, and I didn't buy feeds this year - first time.

So now we know RT wasn't able to be used.  I totally agree that when Bawley was in DR at 3am he then had miraculous recovery bringing him back to his old cockiness.  He was even playful when giving his speech.  How did that happen so quickly, after DR session?  I wondered if somehow DR allowed him to speak to his family (?)  but now, as you mentioned, it would seem Bawley got some info that gave him something to hold onto and explains why he left giving compliments to all.  So unlike him.