Thursday August 18, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:20am-1:00am BBT: Victor, Paul, James and Natalie talking and Victor tells then he wants one of the four of them to win this game as they have all be thrown under the bus already.
Natalie tells them she judges people on how they act when they have HOH or POV. Paul says that Michelle is scary and he does not know what she will do if she has HOH. Natalie and paul then talk about what their speeches will be in final 2 and how important the speech will be.
Paul and Natalie talking about taking each other to final 2 now and Paul tells her he was never on board for a final 5 all guys alliance. Natalie says fell free to take me to final 2 please.
Paulie and Michelle talking about paulie's speech tomorrow and says he will pretend to say bad things about Michelle but then he won't do that.

1:00am-2:00am BBT:  Paulie, Nicole and Corey in the Safari RM talking about the round trip tickets, paulie says i have the  round trip ticket and i am going to come back and play hard for that HOH then i am going to put up Paul and Victor and tell them Victor you put me up and got me out now we are even.  he says he will tell Paul if i can not get Victor out then you have to go since you threw me under the bus so many times. Paulie tries to getr Michelle to open her ticket but she says no encase they extend the tickets another week. paulie tells Michelle to align with Corey and Nicole but Michelle thinks Nicole hates her. Paulie tells her that she needs to get Victor and Paul broke up as they are the strongest couple in the house right now. 

2:00am-5:00am BBT: Michelle and Paulie continue talking about putting Victor and Paul on the block and Paul begging for a vote. they then decide to go to bed and hug as they leave the safari rm.
James and Natalie snuggle in bed holding hands and talking about what the next HOH comp might be. Natalie says her neck hurts and rolls over. HG are in bed with Lights out.

9:05AM BBT  Lights are still off & HGs still sleeping.
10:00AM BBT  Lights are still off, HGs still asleep.  No wake up music yet.

3:31am BBT After all other HGs fall asleep, Paulie sneaks off to the DR.  The cam quickly changes from seeing him to TBR. 

2016-08-18-03.31.57-Cam 2.png

1:05pm BBT: Feeds are back with most Hg in the KT making eggs.

1:06pm BBT: Nicole doing make up in the WA and Paul trimming is beard. In the KT Victor is  spelling something with the sun flower seeds as Michelle watches. Paulie, Corey and James making food.

1:10pm BBT: Paulie in the LBR with James, Paul and Natalie, he is asking  if they will keep him this week and Paul tells him it is better for his strategy to keep Corey ion the house. Paulie ask James if that is his strategy also and James agrees it is. Paulie says if that is how it will be then i will talk to Michelle. Natalie says my thing is is that you told Victor to put me up and paulie says but you was never a threat to go home you would have just been a pawn. Paulie says if that is where you are at on this then i will understand.

1:15pm BBT: Paulie is asking for sympathy votes now and Natalie says if Victor is ok with it then i will throw you a sympathy vote I do not care.

1:17pm BBT: Paulie says if you keep me with Sympathy votes and i continue being the target for Victor then you guys will be safer. I will tell them i campaigned for sympathy votes and i got them and i will take the blame for everything.

1:20pm BBT: Paulie still pleading for votes with Natalie , James and Paul  he then ask what their concerns are Natalie says personally i feel like you was running the house personally and you said you manipulated the house and you said that out there. BB calls Paul to the DR. Paulie says i was just talking to people. Natalie says i believe what you are saying and i forgive everyone but you said you was running the house but it is scary that you was winning things and it hurt my feelings when you talked bad about me.

1:23pm BBT: Natalie tells paulie that she never talks crap about people and everyone was talking crap and it hurt my feelings so now i am to the point where i do not care what people say about me i mean it stings a little but i personally do not give a crap. She says to paulie you will see in my DR's i never said anything bad about anyone but personally my vote is part personal and part strategic.

1:25pm BBT: paulie asking James what he thinks about all of this as he knows there is a team decision on this as you guys what each others back and i watched other peoples backs. James just sits looking at him and Natalie says Bridgette and I wanted you gone cause you manipulated everyone. Paulie says i understand that.

1:30pm BBT: Victor in the KT cooking as Michelle and Nicole are doing their hair and make up in the WA. Paulie is repeating himself to James and Natalie and promising them they are safe if they keep him.

1:36pm BBT: Paulie tells James and Natalie if he stays this week he will win HOH and put Victor up and tell him if he wins HOh then great come down but i will still go after him. he then says you could talk to Paul and he would listen to you guys and keep me then we get FOTH then we go to Jeff's Reels.

2:34pm BBT: Feeds return with paulie talking to Paul begging him for votes and says he just wants one more shot to do this. Paulie says i just want one more shot and i will persuade the jury to vote for you to win and you know you deserve to win and i just need one more chance to get Victor out and you  have the best shot to win.

2:39pm BBT: Paulie tells Paul that he figured it out to the final 5 and you know i want him out so please keep me and i will take his ass out. Paul leaves to the KT and paulie says well America this is my last ditch effort and if i can pull this off then your boy is back in it. He then talks to his mom and dad and says he hopes they are proud of him. he says if he can pull this off then he will make it to the finals so this is do or die.

2:40pm BBT: Paulie leaves the LBR and goes to the TBR and Nicole ask what Paul said and paulie says i dont know. In the KT Victor is washing dishes and helping clean pauls mess from burning food while he was talking to paulie.

2:43pm BBT: Paulie says packing sucks. Nicole says i am trying to think what the comp will be tonight since we are in these costumes. Corey ask can we ask them and Nicole says no. BB calls Corey to the DR. James is cleaning  in the house. Paul is cooking with his pelican on.

2:45pm BBT: Paul starts singing and we get FOTH. Paulie tells Nicole if he gets to stay he will blow this house up and get people out. They then head to the KT and ask what is burning and victor laughs saying Paul burnt food again.

2:50pm BBT: Paul runs to the other rm and Victor yells james he left this cooking food again and they laugh.Nicole is making herself a cup of coffee.

2:53pm BBT: Corey in they shower and Nicole gets called to the DR. Paul still cooking and victor walking around the KT. Natalie  is doing her make up and hair getting ready for the live show.

2:57pm BBT: Paulie walks into the KT as Nicole is asking why Victor is acting differently towards her. Corey finishes his shower and Natalie putting deodorant on in the WA. Paul is eating.

Paulie - alright guys. Give it to me straight. Am I prepping to see Julie? Natalie - I will be honest from my end. I did speak to call you too. I will give it to you straight forward. I am going to vote to keep Corey. I'll be honest. Because I am very honest where I vote. Paulie - okay. That's fine. Natalie - I hope that there is no bad blood between us. I do forgive you for everything and I hope you forgive me too. Paulie - there is no bad blood. I figured that I would ask you guys. Natalie - I'm not going to lie. I was enticed to vote the other way. Paulie - I put a good deal on the table for whoever kept me. He must have had a good deal. As well.

Paulie - I assume that James is going to go the other way too. Natalie - you shouldn't assume anything. Because me and James actually do not vote together. We talked about voting and stuff. But James has never said that you need to vote this person. Paulie - no no no. I'm not saying need to vote that way. I am just assuming that if it is best for one person game then it is best for the others as well. It's an assumption. Can I ask why? Just so I know. It's just like a lot of stuff. Corey said that he was not coming after me. So I'm just like, all right. That's all. Paulie - nobody's coming after you Nat Nat. Thanks for your honesty. Paulie keeps watching Paul because Paul is not saying one word. Natalie - I did think about keeping you. That's not a lie. I just had a talk with him and I made up my mind. I don't know about James to be honest. You can talk to him. I made up my mind on my own. Paulie - what about you big dog? I'm not going to put you in this situation where like, I'm going to be the only D hey. Paul - if I'm going to be the only D hey, I can't be the only D hey. Unless you really want that sympathy vote. I'll toss it your way but... Paulie - everybody likes a sympathy vote. Home - yeah man, I think I have to go with the consensus on this one. Paulie - is that what the consensus is? Across the board? Paul - it just might be. Just from the lack of, putting s*** on the table. But the lack of being done how about it. Being a certain way. Holly - about what? James comes into the room. Fish!

Paul - I don't want to be ambiguous if nobody is... Paulie - nobody has stepped up and been like hey, guys. Let's keep this one. Nobody is going to change what they initially had. Paul - it's pretty much where it lies. It is kind of like, this last minute stuff. I don't want to piss the people off that I'm going to stay with. At the same time, you are a friend of mine. Paulie - I get it. Is that where you are at to James? James - where are you all at? Paulie - she said that she was going to keep Corey. He said he's not going to go against the group. If you all think it's better strategy to have Corey here, and all that. That's fine. I came to you three because I figured I would do that. I had a talk with Michelle to see where her head was at, she said that I made a good point. With me and going against Vic thing. Paul - we don't really know where I'm going I was going to vote. Paulie - I did not assume to have her vote. Know what I mean. I was going to talk to her but I didn't assume that I had her vote. That's why I came to you 3. Paul - if it really is just me and James, then we can't. Paulie - if it is you too, I wonder if we can talk to Michelle. Natalie - My personal thing was because you told Vic to put me up. I never heard about Corey saying that. So that was my only thing. I felt safer with keeping Corey. Paulie - that was just like a consensus plan. You were never In Harm's Way of going home. And that whole pawn thing. I'm not the only one. Natalie - I know. Poly - my whole thing is that you know I'm not coming after you. You know that I will watch James' back. I just wanted to get something done before I put myself out there to leave. And that is what I was looking out for. In that regards. If there is no way of changing anybody's mind, you three are really the only help I have. So if it makes sense as a consensus, for you 3. Like, you know where I stand. And what I said I was going to do. And you know I'm going to do it. And you know what I'm going to do after that in terms of leaving myself open for it. That is just where I stand. I am open to talk about it. If there is other concerns that you have Natalie. Paul - there is also that risk factor where if you take that shot, or you don't make that shot. We have already gone against Victor by keeping you. It just creates a lot more... Paulie - I get it. It creates a lot more but I would make sure I cut the Target on me. Paul - it would still be three votes. And you are asking... Like personally.. Fish! Paulie - we could just say it was 3 sympathy votes. Have it happen that way. Just say that I took a shot asking for sympathy votes. I expected everybody to talk. Hey, I'm going to throw a sympathy vote. Nobody did. And it is completely on me. Natalie - I am cool with throwing a sympathy vote as long as Victor doesn't care. Paulie - if you're throwing a sympathy vote, I mean, I was saying it as a way to cover you 3. Paul - I don't think we can do that to be honest. I don't know if he would believe that. Paulie - before he would have time to wrap his head around it, it would already be HOH time. Veto time. And all that stuff. Paul - I mean look, I don't know man. Paulie - if everybody is afraid to commit to it because they are afraid of how he's going to react, I'm the one that will take the heat from him. I want to keep myself as a Target in his eyes. I was looking to take that shot. So that nobody else would have to take that shot and had the heat turned on them. As long as I'm in the house, he is going to have his sights set on me. And I would make sure I kept it that way. Whether it's talking smack or whatever the case may be. Keep the heat on me, that he would be on me. And that is how I would do it. I don't want to press the issue. If he is the only thing that you guys are feeling, why not let somebody take a shot at him to get rid of something that is a fear in the house. How are you guys going to get him out after this? He is wide open this week. Might as well let someone take a shot that is willing to take the shot. And I would take that shot. And if I miss, I would be like yeah dude. I f****** acted on my own. I didn't ask for sympathy votes. I f****** got them. And nobody spoke to one another. Sorry, like. I waited till the freaking last day to make sure that nobody spoke to one another. I waited to the last second to go up to each individual and be like hey, it's going to be 5 to 0, give me a sympathy vote. They didn't have time to talk to one another. And they voted that way. And I stayed. It was a shot in the dark and it worked. And I'm here. You have no one to blame about this but me. Type thing. And I would make it be that way. This is what it is. I had nothing else to do. This is my last shot in the dark to try and stay. It worked. I'm coming after you. And I will continue coming after you until I am out of this house. Make it that way so then he was like, okay. He will be coming after me. I feel like your social games, all three of you, if he won the next HOH would be able to make it work. It was easy to put me as an outcast, this week. It will be easy to do it again when I have fueled his fire. And blinded him from looking everywhere else. That's my whole thing. Keeping his Focus distracted on anything else that could possibly be going on. I just kind of like, shooting it at him. I'll be like yeah man, this is what I f****** did. This is Crafty as f***. I even asked for a sympathy vote from Nicole. And she felt bad and she f****** did it. Know what I mean. FISH!

Paulie - 3 people gave it to me. And that's how it works. I asked 5 people for sympathy votes and three of them gave it to me. And I stayed. And that is how I would cover it. You know. I am willing to hear what your concerns are with everything. I promise you guys that like, I will keep the heat on me. You know I am very good at doing that. Paul - I mean dude, I don't know. Paulie - voice it. Put it out there. I want to hear it. I want to discuss it. Paul - not to be d hey. But umm... I trusted you want dude. I do have my doubts. I'm not going to lie. As far as gameplay goes. Paulie - I understand. Paul - it's like, it's a move that I don't know if I am willing to make. Natalie - Yeah. Paul - because I wholeheartedly did trust you at one point. And now I don't know that I can say I trust you the same way. Let's say that none of that happened and you were in this boat, I would have done it in a heartbeat. But I can't risk boning myself. I can't put my neck out on a chance that this goes perfectly. Like anything, observing this game, nothing goes perfectly ever. Paulie - everything was going perfectly up until a certain point. Paul - was! Paulie - yes and I understand that I broke your trust. I am not in a position to have trust to offer. I am only in a position to have a deal to offer. In a sense. But my family's name on it. So look, this is what I'm here to do and I will do it. Know what I mean. After I do it, I am wide open for the taking. Know what I mean. Even if I miss I am still there, sitting on the Block. You know, even if Victor when's that following HOH. There is no way he's coming after any of you guys. Natalie - he could. For like not respecting his HOH. Paul - she could. He could turn it on us and say you've done to me. Natalie - my goodbye message to Vic was not very nice. It got him a lot of bad publicity. I know that I am not on his good side. I don't want to stir anything with Vic. Paulie - I get that. I'm just saying at this point in the game, with 8. You know, you gotta start thinking for yourself. And not the HOH. And if I am willing to take out something that everybody seems to be afraid of, that seems to be the main piece of the argument. Is that you don't want to upset him because he is a competition Beast. And all that stuff. I can literally upset the kid because I have nothing else to lose. And keep him upset for however long he needs to be upset. Honestly, all I feel like I need is one shot. He hasn't beaten me in a competition that I haven't let him win. Know what I mean. If I can do it, if I can go. If I can go and go after the HOH and then go after the veto, he is not going to beat me. He is going to stay on the Block. And it works out that way. If he doesn't stay on the Block for some reason, then at that point. It turns to me making sure that I stay at Target and his mind. Natalie - I feel like with me personally, my opinion does not get screwed by anybody else. I just feel like you were running the house already. I don't know like, I would be scared to keep you in the house. Paulie - I get it. I was. And it's done. There is no way I can go back to being in that position. Natalie - you said that you manipulated most of the house. You said out there that you admit that you manipulated the house. Paulie - the game is somewhat manipulation. At this point, everybody knows what happened. Everybody knows my game. Like I said, all I have to offer is my competitions. And to go after someone that it is clear that everybody is afraid of. Paul leaves the room because he was called to the Dr. Natalie - it's just a weird spot right now. I know what you're saying is 100% the truth. I just feel like there is too much. You know? Paulie - I am open to hear what is the too much. Natalie - for me, I forgive everything. But for me it's a lot more personal too. You were running the house. You said that you manipulated half the house., I forgive everything. But for me it's a lot more personal to. You were running the house. You said that you manipulated has the house. And that scary. You had the perfect social game. You were controlling this whole entire house. You can win every kind of comp. Mental and physical. and I know that you were saying things like I am a fake Jersey Girl. Jersey girls are liars. That hurt my feelings.  Natalie - I am not a fake Jersey girl. I am happy. I am really this kind of way but everything I have said to people, weather it's like when you're waking up and I say you are so beautiful. Like the Zakiyah, you are so gorgeous. Those are genuine feelings coming from my head. Not from me being conniving. That hurt my feelings you know. Paul comes back into the room. Natalie - so I think with me it is her personal and half game strategy. Because you are a threat. Paulie - I can understand the personal ones. Like I said to you, it is hard to sit in a room and you know. When a lot of people are saying a lot of things. Natalie - I understand that but I have done that a lot of times. Paul talk s*** about what's-her-name. About Michelle. And I told him that that's not nice. And if somebody was saying that about me, I would cry. I have defended a lot of people for being made fun of. That weren't even in my inner circle. I don't care. That's just my personality. That's how I am. I never talk s*** until I find out the whole house was talking s*** about me. And now I am just like her about it. You know. It hurts my feelings to think that everybody just thought this certain way about me. And it kind of stings. Now I just like don't even care anymore about anything. Paulie - I understand that it stings. I am saying that I feel for you. It's kind of hard especially when you are a Target, to just take it. Natalie - my dr's were nothing but nice about you this whole season. I like you as a person so I kind of like sucks because I didn't talk s*** about you all season. And then it gets back to me that you did talk s*** about me. You were running the whole house and manipulating everyone. Too much has been said and too much has been done in my end. Your deal is very enticing. But I'm not going to go for it. I'm going to Stand My Ground on this one you know. Paulie - if you want to stand your ground on it, that's fine. I'm just talking from a personal level. Like, I can understand where attacks were coming from. And once it got to a certain point in time last week, I just felt like everyone was coming at me. Like I said to you. It was hard this entire game to sit in rooms. But when you are already a Target or whatever, to try to fit in. In rooms. Natalie - I knew I was a Target the whole time. I knew people were still in my name to be put up. I knew that James was fighting for me the whole time. Whether he admits it or not. Paulie - well now that you understand the pawn aspect of the game... Natalie - I understand it but Bronte was upon. And look where she is. Paulie - to switch that whole thing around? That wasn't manipulated by me. Natalie - I told Bridget and Dante, I told Bridget to use the veto on her period I said that I would take one for the team. I would go up on the Block because Bronte was scared of going up on the Block. She almost threw up. So I told the girls I was fine with being put up. I don't care. Just use it. And brought a thought Bridget to not use it. She didn't want me to go up. That would have been me going home. Paulie - but it wasn't me or anybody to do that. We wanted Tiffany gone. Natalie - yeah but that could have happened to me. Being a pawn. Anyone who is a pawn can go home. Anyone. Paulie is now asking James what he thinks of this whole strategy because they have a "team" strategy. You guys are watching each other's backs. Just like I was watching people's backs. But I made my own individual votes. And my own decisions. If I was so good at manipulating, how did the whole house flip on me? Because somebody else or other people were better at manipulating. Natalie - well, me and Bridget wanted you gone. Poly - understood. And I can understand if those feelings still sit in you. Natalie - they don't sit in me. I am completely over it. Poly - well then at that point, when it's down to 8. It strategy. I can understand that half of it is personal. Natalie - having you and Victor in here. Two powerhouses that can win so many comps. Paulie - I'm not looking to team up. I put my family's name on it. I put my aunt's name on it. I want to do what I promised I'm going to do. Just get it done with and then go. Know what I mean? Take one more shot. Get somebody out that is going to be dangerous. The guy is not going to lose a competition. Put him on the block how many times but he will win the veto. Even in an HOH Comp, unless it's something that maybe James can do. But who the hell's going to beat him? I want to take the shot and be used in this regard. And then I am wide open. I have already prepared myself to go home this week. I've been prepared since I was put up on the Block. I tried to get Corey off the block. So that would at least give me a shot. But even then, everybody was still against me. It would be a 3 - 2 vote. (Omg... get over yourself already. You are not the Messiah. They voted him out week 2). Paulie - My Mind Is Made Up. I have already thought about what I'm going to say to Julie. But in a strategic way, you told me to fight. Natalie - which you should. Paulie - other people told me to fight. I didn't want to fight. The only logical thing I had to bring to the table is this. He is a big Target. If I can take a shot at him, now. Nobody else takes the shot. If James takes the shot and misses, you are both in jeopardy. If Paul takes a shot and misses, he's in jeopardy. I can take the shot. Natalie - you don't think Corey is going to go after him after he put him on the Block? Paulie - Corey will 100% go after him. But who's going to actually win the comp? Natalie - Corey has been winning comps. Paulie - the one he did, but I didn't win it cuz I threw it. Corey has wanted to win comps. The kid is a competitor. Natalie - he told me last week that he has been throwing comps. He hasn't wanted to win them. She just won the HOH and the veto in the double eviction. Paulie - I get that. But, moving forward there is certain types of comps. Natalie - I know that he threw that. I know he threw the carnival comp. Paulie - let's look at the ones that he dropped out on period like the Rope one. Physically, it is very hard for somebody his size to win. Natalie - even James couldn't do that one. The Rope one. Paulie - James could have won that one if he wanted to. He just didn't want to tough it out with a bunch of people that we're going to tough it out. James knows which comps to throw and which ones not to. I have a proven track record and I know I can win more. I was winning comps and I was still able to have people feel a certain way. I've got two more cops left in me. I have an HOH and I got a veto. I can win both of those and I can take out a big Target. I will leave myself up. It is like a dead freaking fish. When the two cops and take out somebody that everybody fears and a competition sense. And then lay myself down. I will literally lay myself down. Because at that point, I don't give a f***. If I win the net brings us down to 5 people. That gives James a really good shot to take you two to the f****** final. At that point you are looking at him, you, Michelle, Nicole and Paul. James can f****** carry that s***. So can you. Natalie - I can't win comps. Paulie - yes you can. Paulie - you are a gymnast. There are physical things coming up. There is balance beam s*** coming up. Stuff that you would be good at. You two could f****** go. I want to get you to a point where there is nothing sitting left. It will be tough for James eventually to go. Got to go after that. Got to go after Paul. If Vick is gone, and I'm going next. All he has to worry about is Paul and two other girls. That leaves him in a very good position and you in a very good position. To have both of you guys freaking crush it. Natalie - my likelihood of winning this game is slim to none. And I have already come to terms with that. Paulie - you have a 1 in 8 chance. If I can make it a 1 in 7. And then 1 6. You are at a different point. James comes back into the room. Natalie. I am listening to what you are saying and I truly believe what you're saying. It's a hard decision. Paulie - if I could take the shot. You guys can talk about it. If I can take the shot, it gives you both a 1 in 6 chance or in your case, a 2 and 6 chance of winning. The only people you would have to go against would be Paul and two other girls. At that point it leaves a pretty clear path, or at least a higher chance pass of you guys both making it to at least the final three. And to compete in the final HOH competition. Natalie - I'm not even looking that far ahead. I'm just happy I'm here at this point. Paulie - but you can look ahead at this point. There is 8 people. At this point, you can start planning for that. Know what I mean? I was planning for that. Once I got to Jerry. Once it got to 8, it was going to be a different thought process. You know? I am literally here to take a shot and throw my life down. ( yeah right. You will go for the win and say your famous slogan. I would rather ask for forgiveness later. you really think they are all that stupid). Paulie - I'm not trying to manipulate anything. I am just going to accept the fact of if I missed, then the heat is staying on me. I can do that. It would be easy. And I would happily lay myself up. Be like sorry guys I took the shot. That's it. I have the bases covered on how to cover you guys in terms of votes. I asked 5 people for sympathy votes. 3 people gave them to me. Sorry bro. That's how it f****** works in this game sometimes. As long as I'm in this house, I'm coming after you. I'm going to win the HOH and I'm going to put you up. If you can win the retail and come down, congratulations. You get to take a shot at me the next week. if not, you're going to go home. I will make sure the heat stays on me. If you guys are on board it would be easy to convince Paul. FISH!

2:33pm Baldwin starts talking to the camera. Baldwin - for the last week, I have had somebody's hand up my rectum. It has not been pleasant. But the week is almost over. James over there, who is cleaning the carpet owes me $5,000. And I swear, on my wife and 15 children that if he doesn't pay me, come Monday. I am going to whoop his ass. Sorry for the language of America. It has been difficult this week. I am literally, do you see my hair? You see all this hair. You see everything. I am molting. James comes over and Baldwin says, James if I have to talk to you one more time, I am going to shove my claw right up your mouth. James - hey, do you want your $5,000? You meet me at 12 o'clock at the Texas range. At the Texas skeet range. Baldwin - what the s*** are you saying? You can't even get your words right. Your lucky I got to go to therapy. Come Monday, I am going to be on my rehab cycle. And we are going to talk. James - you meet me at the Texas skeet range and I will give you your $5,000. Vic - this is Baldwin, I have been working with him. How are you doing Baldwin? Baldwin - I'm great. Paul - Victor has clearly lost his mind. A little bit. But it is funny. Baldwin - call again. Why do you have on glasses inside the f****** house? James - that's what I want to know. Paul - look man. Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear sunglasses indoors. Baldwin - nun wear beards. Paul - true. Abraham Lincoln. They continue to cook their lunch. Victor asks Paul if he is making veggie patties. Paul - I am literally growing a vagina. Vic - I was going to ask you. What's going on?

2:32 p.m. Nicole and Corey are in bed once again. Nicole - what's up hot stuff? Corey - what's up cutie. Nicole - Corey is so cute. Paulie is around the corner picking at his nose in the mirror. You can hear Baldwin screaming from the kitchen. Corey - it's not a good day for you Vic to be pissing people off. Cory - I still don't know what I'm going to say in my speech. I might Wing It. Nicole - think about it a little bit. Don't completely wing it and look like an idiot. Corey - know. I'm going to wing it. Nicole - seriously? Holy crap. Corey - just speak from the heart you know? Nicole - yep. Corey goes over all the names that he will say in his speech. Corey - I will say it's been real, it's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun. Nicole laughs and says, I think that's funny. Corey - all say that. I hope you guys give me your vote. I really want to stay and hang out with you guys more. Blah blah blah. A lot of what he says he is Whispering and mumbling so it was hard to get it all. Nicole - what is basic about me? Corey - your face. Nicole - this is deja vu right now. Corey - why? Nicole - my face and what else? Corey - your hair. Nicole - seriously? Cory - the way you dress. The things that you drink. Iced latte. Nicole - I have never had a pumpkin spice latte. Corey - I'm kidding. You can be basic. Nicole - do you really think I'm basic? Corey - no. Take a joke. I take your jokes. Nicole - you've changed. Corey - doesn't it make you feel good to say that? You've changed. They start wrestling around.

2:37 p.m. Paul and Polly are in the laundry room. Polly - dude, I am really sorry that I broke your trust. On a game level. Paul - don't worry about it. Paulie - we PP'd this out. One more frickin' time dude. I'll at least get you one step closer. To at least making it to the end. I will at least get you a one-in-five chance. Come on. Paul - I know dude. Paulie - I know I f***** you up. This is all my freaking God. I'm going to do one more freaking shot. And then just f****** leave it out. Paul - I know homie. I don't think my vote is going to change. I really don't think it is. Paulie - I had a talk with James and Natalie. Know what I mean? She is coming a different way. If you three come together, and you decide to keep me. I will honor that s***. I will get you 3 people One Step Closer. The only people that you and James will have to worry about, once you get down to 5 is each other. Know what I mean? At that point, it's a better chance for both of you guys. I am trying to take myself out of the picture. Like out of the equation. The only thing I want to do is take one more shot to take a huge competitor out of the way. And then lay myself up to f****** go home. That's it. I just want to do one more thing and honor of PP. Because this boy ain't f****** making it to the end with you. The least I can do is try to make sure that you make it there period and sway the jury. Call back I appreciate that. Paulie - you know I will sway a jury. I f****** well. Paul - I know you will. Paulie - if you keep me here, whatever. Let me take that f****** shot. You know I'll f****** win it. You know I will win veto. You know I will get them home. PP don't miss when we want to take the shots. And then I am f****** gone and I will sway the s*** out of that f****** jury. Call back I appreciate it. Poly - because you f****** deserve it if you make it to the end. Call back I appreciate that. I really do. Paulie - if you were next to Vic, type thing. But I could get him out this f****** next week. And you are the only person that has just as good of a f***** swag with people and their words as I do. You do. And that's why I know you can make it to the f****** end if I can f****** take him out. Lay myself down. Leave it up to you and f****** James. And Michelle with Natalie and Nicole. Nicole would f****** come to either you or James. Whoever can talk to her better. And if you need me to f****** do work in the one week that I'm here, to get her on your side. Then I can f****** do it. Know what I mean? Use my f****** skills while you have them. Because I can't go back to f****** controlling the house the way I, the way we had it. Know what I mean? It blew up in my f****** face. At the end of the day, I wasn't going to screw over the Five Guys until I got down to it. And we had to. Know what I mean? I had our backs, 100%. You might as well utilize the skills I have, they ain't going to work the way they used to. Use them to your advantage. Get it down to f****** you and James being the only guys in the house. Then at that point, you have a really good f****** shot. 1 + 5, but at that point dude, there is still a chance. But you and James are going to be the only ones winning the comps and you know that. At that point it comes down to who can win The veto. Because if he wins and put you up. If you win you put him up. If he wins The veto, he comes down. If he doesn't, you have f****** Meech. All you need is one more other vote. And if you don't get that boat, you are the tiebreaker as the HOH. The odds go very good. I had it all planned out. From 8 to 5 to 3. You know that I f****** wanted to get down to at least three with you. And then at that point, whoever wins, f****** goes. You know that you were f****** with me. You know that we were PPing on people. We f****** Ranch it. We f****** literally did. As much as everybody wants to say that I f****** manipulated everything bro, we all f****** had a hand in it. Paul starts looking at the door and says hold on. I think my s*** is burning. He goes to the kitchen to check on his lunch.

2:41pm Paulie looks at the camera and says... Well America. America, this is my last ditch effort. People call me the master manipulator. I might be. I am the comp Beast. But I ain't going down without a fight. And umm, if I can pull this off, your voice got something cooking. But umm, first step is trying to sway three people. Second step, we'll go from there. Love you Mom and Dad. Calafiori's. Cody. Hitman Nation. I know you got my back. Your boy was riding pretty. Smooth. Under the radar. Controlling the whole house. Manipulating the whole house. Did not expect my alliance to turn on me. I thought the Loyalty was there. I wanted to ride it down to 5 from there. And then it would have been a clear shot to the final for your boy. Now I got a little bit of work to do. I got some work to do. If I can pull this off comma your boy is still trying to make it to the finals. Don't think I'm rolling over and dying. He smiles at the camera and walks off

Paulie walks out of the bedroom and Nicole is there. Paulie - I like to know my fate. Nicole - what did he say? Like he told you... Paulie - I just spoke to everybody. I was like look, I just want to know before time. And that's it. So, you guys know what to do. If I have a round trip ticket, it's a different story. You guys know exactly what to do. Cory - I just pray that it works. Nicole - did you pray to? Corey - I said so many. Nicole - good. Paulie - the one thing, do not let them come between you guys. And do not let them make you feel like f****** s***. You know what I mean? They are going to try to break you guys mentally. Corey - no they're not. Paulie - I'm just saying. It's a mental game. They will try to break you guys. To make you feel like you have nothing. That you had nothing. Corey - I am a vault brother. Paulie - so the round trip ticket. That's in play. It's a different story. Corey - that will be so sick. Paulie - I'll come back. We don't owe anybody anything. Corey - let's do it. Nicole - they cannot get me mad at you. Corey - I know. Paulie - mine might be a good number. It was the only one in the same spot as when it started. I'll put Faith in it. Corey - I feel good. Also that rewind song. That's like a sign. It's like a rewind week dude. Nicole - they have played it every week Corey. Corey - twice in one day. Paulie - I don't know. All I'm saying is there may be chances for me to come in. Whether it's that or the jury by back. Who knows. Either way, I'm going to try to get myself back in the house. Nicole - I hope so. Paulie - and then we'll go from there. Know what I mean? Corey - run the tables. Poly - if I come back, you already know what the plan was. The plan was, wait till after the 8th person was evicted and then try to run the tables. That's what it was. Passed back and forth the HOH. Now, there is no excuse not to do it if I come back. Corey - yeah. For sure. Paulie - packing sucks. Corey - dude. It does suck. There is more s*** than I thought. Paulie - that's because we got a lot of s*** to. Cory - I went in there and ask them if I could put on my separate stuff in another bag. Nicole - what did they say? Corey - they said they will get back to me. I can't fit everything in my suitcase. And other bag. Holly leaves the room. You can still hear James out there vacuuming. Nicole - I hope he comes back. Cory - I do too. Nicole - we need him. Corey - yet. We really do. Nicole - do you think he would stay loyal to us? Corey - absolutely.

7:08 PM BBT Live feeds come back with Paul, Natalie & Michelle in the SR. Paul says that Nicole & Corey are going crazy. Michelle says that Paulie told her that they need to get Victor & Paul out. Paul says that he was told to get Natalie & James out. They are comparing notes. Michelle says that Paulie dropped Natalie's name. Natalie says she didn't say anything. Victor, Nicole & James are in the KT. They are talking about the loud cheers that Paulie got. James doesn't think the jury house is going to expect him to walk through that door. Michelle puts liptstick on. We see Jeff's Reels twice briefly. Paul says no matter what Nicole & Corey say, it's all bullsh*t. Nicole says that Julie hasn't asked them as many questions as they did in her season. Paul tells Natalie & Michelle not to listen to anything that Nicole & Corey say. Paul says Paulie did a fist bump to Corey & Nicole & he was just standing there watching it. Michelle says that Nicole clearly wants her out of the house. Victor gets called to the DR. Paul thinks this might be for the HOH, since Victor may be announcing it. Michelle says the SR would be locked. They all leave the SR. Paul says they may be competing now. James says they still need to learn about the advantage. Paul says, "Oh sh*t." We see Jeff's Reels briefly. Corey is unpacking his suitcase & putting his clothes in drawers in the hallway by the Tokyo BR. Natalie tells Corey that she has his back, & there is so much sh*t being said, as she goes to the UKBR. Corey says he doesn't get it. Paul says he's going to lay down. He says his adrenaline spiked through his head & he knew he had the Roundtrip Ticket. Natalie is chomping on a green apple while lying in bed.

7:17 PM BBT Paul tells Natalie that Nicole & Corey keep talking to James about something & he's worried about it. Natalie tells Paul that he doesn't have anything to worry about with James. Natalie says that Paulie just slanders her name & that's why her goodbye message wasn't the nicest. She says if she was blessed to be in the final two she wouldn't want him to vote for her. She calls Paulie a sack of poop & says that all she's wanted is him to be out of the house for a long time now. Her lipstick is smeared & coming off from chomping on her green apple. At least she is chewing with hher mouth closed when she isn't talking. James gets called to the DR. In the Tokyo BR, Corey asks Nicole what she's doing? She says she was just finding out what he was doing. He asks her to hang out. She takes her boots of. She doesn't even have her knee pads or elbow pads on again. Back in the UKBR, Paul tells Natalie if he wins HOH he will put Corey & Nicole on the block. Natalie says that Paulie was trying to get people not to trust her. She tells Paul that she old Paulie that her & Bridgette wanted him out & she was straight up with him. Paul says he doesn't want Nicole & Corey to pry at James. Natalie says no one is going to break James down. She says he's a grown man. Paul says he can't believe that Paulie was trying to get the house against him & Victor. Natalie says he called her a Venzualian Princess, & she didn't know she was a Princess. She says she has worked her whole life to help her mom with bills. She says she grew up with her electricity always being shut off. Paul says that he made a back-handed comment to Victor & told him they may be going after him next. Natalie says she has gotten everything on her own, & now America thinks she's a princess.

7:26 PM BBT In the Tokyo BR, Victor says that he will get a cool costume at least. He goes in the UKBR. Nicole says she's trying to throw Paul under the bus. Natalie tells Victor that she did not tell Paulie about the plan. Paul says that Nicole & Corey are going to start playing the innocent card now. Natalie goes off about her being called a Venezualian Princess again. She says she paid for her tits on her own, & got a great deal on them. She says she grew up with nothing, & when people belittle her she can't stand it. She says she was told she would be the prettiest girl in High School if she dressed better, but she didn't have money for good clothes. Victor says he didn't have a Roundtrip Ticket, so the plan worked. Paul says he's so glad he had it this whole time. Nicole gets called to the DR. Victor leaves the UKBR & says he's going to try to find James. We see Jeff's Reels.

7:33 PM BBT Live feeds come back. Victor is in the WA talking to James & Michelle. He says they need to stay strong & not listen to what Nicole & Corey say. James says he wants to win HOH so he can just sleep. He says everyone can just talk and talk and talk. Victor & James leave the WA. Victor says he turned the oven up to 400. Victor says that's why he his in his HOHR last week. He tells James they want him in the UKBR. He hangs with Michelle in the KT waiting on pizzas in 10 minutes. James goes to the Tokyo BR. He tells Corey that Paulie was going around trying to pit everyone against everyone before he left. Corey asks if it was about him? James says Paulie told him to hook up with him & Nicole to get out Victor & Paul. He says people were told to go after him. James says he loves Paulie to death, but he's trying to find it all out. Victor says he's never gotten a bad host costume. James goes to the UKBR. Paul tells James that Nicole & Corey are going to try to cause doubt. He says that Paulie tried to get everyone to go after Victor & James. They compare more notes & find out that Paulie was definitely throwing people under the bus for what they didn't do. Paul wants to know if they have something to worry about with Michelle. James says it's Big Brother, & they should always watch their back with that. James says that Paulie is mad because they got things in action & he steam rolled things over. He says that Paulie thought it was him, Corey & Paulie. He says that Paulie was trying to keep himself safe no matter what ended up happening. Paul asks James if she still trusts Corey? He says, yes. James says that Paulie was going around trying to cause last minute confusion. James says that Victor was the one that ultimately got Paulie out. Natalie says that if she would have said something she would tell thems straight up.
James says that Paulie is gone & his name is not credible. Natalie says she got thrown under the bus again. Paul tells them to stay level-headed to finish this game. He says that's what he's doing. James says they have to win HOH first. Natalie says she has to win. Paul thinks it might be a wall comp. Natalie says if it's physical she may get hurt. Paul is worried about deals & stuff. James leaves the UKBR. She wants James to hang out with her in the sky bridge. She tells him that she will keep her cute outift on. James says it's very pretty.

7:47 PM BBT Natalie tells James that her lip gloss from Burberry is gone. He tells her he will get her a Sephora gift card. Michelle says they are still hammering in the BY. We see Jeff's Reels. James & Natalie go to the sky bridge. James asks who she trusts? She tells James she thinks Nicole is telling the truth. BB tells Corey to please reattach his microphone. James tells Natalie that he trusts Victor. In the KT, Victor, Michelle & Corey are sitting at the KT table eating pizza. Corey says that Paulie just broke the record for the longest speech ever. Michelle says he doesn't get in trouble either. Corey says he was waiting for Julie to cut him off. He says he gets 30 seconds & that's kind of a long time. Victor is humming to himself. Michelle says not in a showmance, & gets called out for it. Corey says it makes good TV. Victor says this has been a good season. He says they are competing with the Olympics. Corey thinks that people aren't watching the Olympics, & they are watching them. Corey says that he didn't say a whole lot. Victor says Paulie is a good guy, but he can make you feel uncomfortable by just being there.

7:55 PM BBT Victor says revenge is so sweet. He says he feels a lot better now. Victor runs down the names of the evicted HG's. He says it took him 1 1/2 months to get the revenge. Michelle says he struck at the right time. They all talk about how Paulie always said he wouldn't put them up on the block. Corey says that Da'Vonne sat on the couch analyzing everything. Victor wants to know what the reactions are going to be when they show up at the jury house tomorrow. Michelle thinks that Bridgette will be happy. Victor says Paulie is responsible for half the people in jury. Michelle says that Corey sent home Bridgette. Victor says he totally forgot about that. Michelle says they got cool costumes in Dub Step for HOH. Corey says the costume he had he had to give back because it was a rental, even the name tag. Michelle tells him they may have to do rentals because he's so tall. He says tha't possible. He leaves the KT. He goes to the Tokyo BR. Nicole tells him that she's Paul's target for this week. Corey says he will be with her. Nicole says that he proababy knows that she can throw him under the bus to Victor. She says he's just like Frankie, & he's a huge threat in this game. Nicole says she's not ready to go this week. Corey wants the Care Package. Paul walks by & says, what's up to them. Nicole says that Michelle's not anyone's number 1 target. Paul comes out of the UKBR & asks Nicole if her costume ends right after the HOH comp? She says, yes, & then she won't be safe. Paul says his & Corey's ends Saturday night. Michelle gets called to the DR. We see Jeff's Reels.