Victor is finally getting revenge!

Holy crap and hallelujah! Victor grew a set of ***** and nominated king Paulie! He must have gotten the subliminal messages I was sending through my computer! Finally the game has started.  Although why America would give Nicole safety for the week is beyond me. They probably just wanted to humiliate her by making her wear the costume. For the first time Paulie is NOT calling the shots and it's killing him.  After this move I'm pulling for Victor to win it all! So excited for the rest of the season now.

2 hours ago, Fortyishladycanwin said:

Holy crap and hallelujah! Victor grew a set of ***** and nominated king Paulie! He must have gotten the subliminal messages I was sending through my computer! Finally the game has started.  Although why America would give Nicole safety for the week is beyond me. They probably just wanted to humiliate her by making her wear the costume. For the first time Paulie is NOT calling the shots and it's killing him.  After this move I'm pulling for Victor to win it all! So excited for the rest of the season now.

Going by what i have read on other sites, apparently, Nicole has a fairly large fan base that was built up from her previous season. 

3 hours ago, Fortyishladycanwin said:

Many fans think Bridgette got the most votes for Super Safety (I agree - she got my votes) but since she was evicted it went to the number 2 vote getter: Nicole. I agree with joystiick that Nicole has a large fan base and I've also read that her mother has a presence on social media with a big following. Actually her getting safety this week doesn't make much difference as Paulie or Corey are the targets and she would have been safe. Besides, with her "winning" this week, she is out of the running for the next two Care Packages which are better.

Victor finally made a huge move. Am glad he followed thru.  I was afraid he would cave and go tell Paulie everything, and so great job. 

I was surprised that Nicolle got ACP as this season she is so annoying and whiny and irritating.  I imagine Corey will be happy to get out of there.  That nasal whining like nails on blackboard.  I voted for Michelle to get ACP as I believe if she hadn't made her eviction speech and called out Paulie none of this would have happened and I felt she deserved it for that reason.

Yes we finally have an exciting game but hope Paulie, the head of the snake, gets evicted.  Then the rest of the snake loses it's power.(their power)  Really can't wait til tomorrow night. 

Oh, and how about Paulie talking like he will leave jury?  Quite the game player isn't he. If he loses he will take all his marbles and go home like the selfish child he is.

11 hours ago, Marty said:

You know Victor wanted to put up Natalie and Michelle but Paul talked him into making the big move.  

Yes I watched Paul suggest it after talking to natalie. She was the one who said it would be awesome if victor nominated paulie and corey. Still it'll be credited to Victor since he is HOH. However, Paul is finally playing for himself instead of Paulie so I'm a happy viewer! It'll be interesting to see who the next HOH is and who they will target.  I'm hoping Natalie, James or Michele pull out a win. I'd be happy with anyone left in the house to win it all except Nicole and Corey!

8 hours ago, Marty said:

You know Victor wanted to put up Natalie and Michelle but Paul talked him into making the big move.  

No. I didn't know Victor wanted to do that? What was his reasoning? To me, at this point, you have to get out the people that are strong in comps and the people that have huge influence over other people. Although Nat and Mich may have some influence, I would put them down near the bottom of the list of the people that need to go right now. 

11 hours ago, Fortyishladycanwin said:

Yes I watched Paul suggest it after talking to natalie. She was the one who said it would be awesome if victor nominated paulie and corey. Still it'll be credited to Victor since he is HOH. However, Paul is finally playing for himself instead of Paulie so I'm a happy viewer! It'll be interesting to see who the next HOH is and who they will target.  I'm hoping Natalie, James or Michele pull out a win. I'd be happy with anyone left in the house to win it all except Nicole and Corey!

I am so impressed with Natalie.  Seems her persona as the dim witted cutie was her cover as all along she was watching and completing what was going on in house.  And she had been prodding James re making big plays and now also pushed Victor thru Paul?  Wow !  If she makes it to F2 I would be voting for her to win if I were in jury.  She had me fooled.

As for Victor, he is handling very well being the one who made this big move.  And is staying strong and deflecting Paulie's attempts to get back in with Victor.  And James also doing very well re Paulie's attempts at trying to get votes to go his way.  Amazing how tough in control guy Paulie has now turned into sniveling baby who wants to quit and go home.  Showing his true character.

8 hours ago, joystiick said:

No. I didn't know Victor wanted to do that? What was his reasoning? To me, at this point, you have to get out the people that are strong in comps and the people that have huge influence over other people. Although Nat and Mich may have some influence, I would put them down near the bottom of the list of the people that need to go right now. 

That's true. Victor thought it was too soon to make a "big move" but Paul convinced him otherwise.

Thank you Paul for finally putting some excitement (fun) back in to this season .... and thanks to Victor for following through!

Victor had enough justification to nominate Paulie beause Paulie was directly responsible for Victor being backdoored in week 2 during Paulie's first HOH.

I'm glad that these HGs started talking game to each other and comparing notes.  I think alot of the HGs eyes were opened and they finally began to think & play for themselves and not just  listen to Paulie & follow  his orders.

Paulie lost his mind as soon as he lost control of everyone! He has been whining about a sick aunt and being too claustrophobic to go to the jury house! Wtf? Like the jury house is any smaller than the big brother house??? His true personality showed itself and it's not pretty. Thank goodness these hamsters are finally playing to win!

25 minutes ago, Fortyishladycanwin said:

Paulie lost his mind as soon as he lost control of everyone! He has been whining about a sick aunt and being too claustrophobic to go to the jury house! Wtf? Like the jury house is any smaller than the big brother house??? His true personality showed itself and it's not pretty. Thank goodness these hamsters are finally playing to win!

Paulie's attitude, since he lost power, is the classic response from a bully. As long as they are on top, they will steamroll weaker victims, without regard for the feelings of those they run over and without remorse. They believe that everything they do is justified. But, as soon as the tide turns, they cry and moan and stomp their feet. Whatever happens to them is unfair and the other folks are evil. And now, since he can't have his way, he'll show them by going home. BB is nothing without him. 

It seems to me that Paulie wanted to recreate the Derrick and Cody alliance except he wanted to be Derrick and Corey as Cody. He wanted to be the puppet master, deciding who would go each week. And a big part of it was he wanted to do better than little brother Cody, winning the game and not coming in second. Now he is faced with going home a loser, not even getting close to second place. 

Straykat, you're exactly right.  Paulie's ego got the best of him and there was no turning back.  He thought the game was his and he was unstoppable.  When he shed a few tears the other day.  I think they were real.  Not because he feels bad for anything he has done or the way he treated anyone, but because he knows his game is basically over.  He is like the thief that gets caught for stealing.  He's upset alright.  But not because of remorse for stealing, but because he got caught.