Monday August 15, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

9:00AM BBT Feeds are down.  Maybe they are getting a wake up already.
9:05AM BBT Feeds are back and all HGs still asleep, but lights are on.
9:07AM BBT Michelle & Nic go to storage area to change batteries.  There are swimming costumes for those who have to wear the costumes all week.
9:08AM BBT Michelle heads to KT to get breakfast.
9:10AM BBT Baby Zingbot comes over the speaker seeing Oh Say Can You See.  Paulie had to get up to go bake another pie.
9:12AM BBT Michelle tells Paulie that outside is still locked and she could hear people out there this morning.  She starts singing Its A Hard Knock Life from Annie.  Paulie that she was singing it because it was just playing this morning.
9:14AM BBT In TBR, Nic is telling Corey about the costume bathing suits.  Corey said he wished his were a regular bathing suit that was red, white & blue that way he can still wear it once they are out of the BB house.  
9:21AM BBT Paulie carefully cutting the apples for his pie.  
9:28AM BBT Paul wakes up & goes into storage to get his costumed swim suit.
9:31AM BBT Michelle is in Safari Room. Paulie in KT, Paul walking from Storage. Paulie, Michelle & Paul yelling back & forth about being on lock down.  Paul says he is getting changed into his swim outfit because his other costume smells bad.
9:33AM BBT Now that Paulie put the pie in the oven, he is walking around waving the flag.
9:36AM BBT Paulie got into bed in TBR to wait for pies to finish.  He was waving the flag while sitting up in bed.  He has since fallen asleep while sitting up.

9:00AM BBT Red Alert!  Security Breech!  Paul is now trying to get rest of costume on to go do his rounds.
9:41AM BBT While running around patting everyone down, Paul made sure to put on his rubber ducky.
9:50AM BBT Now that Paul has completed his friendship operation, he gets a banana out of storage and checks out the other bathing suits while in there.  He walks into TBR & tells Paulie that Corey's bathing suit is hilarious.
9:54AM BBT Paulie walks into KT to check on the pie.  Paul walks into KT to get breakfast.  Paul tells Paulie that whoever came up with the punishments this year is funny.  He loves them.  Paulie tells Paul that he is going to go to Vic & tell him that she is lying about him.  Paulie says that he swears on his aunt who is dying of cancer.  He says he just wants to stay in the house one more week.  This way he can guarantee voting at the end, but can get out of the BB house that he no longer wants to be.
9:59AM BBT Paul starts making coffee.  Paulie tells him that he was discussing last night if that they pull Corey off the block to put James up next to him.
10:02AM BBT Corey was called to DR.  Paulie tells Paul that he hasn't been called to DR in a day.
10:07AM BBT Paulie tells Paul that if he has to go to Jury this week, then he is just going to go back to Jersey.  He doesn't want to be in Jury with Da & Zak alone.  Paulie said that if he can at least stay another week or 2, then he can handle going to Jury.
10:09AM BBT Paulie says that he isn't trying to be a Dan Giesling because he isn't going to lie about a family member dying.  That his aunt really is dying of cancer.  
10:10AM BBT Vic called to DR.
10:11AM BBT Corey is now in KT with Paul & Paulie.  Vic is up in HoHR doing ADLs.  Vic is called again to DR.  Paulie's timer starts beeping.  He can now take the pie out of the oven.
10:17AM BBT Paulie in WA doing ADLs.  Corey eating breakfast in KT.  Paul making another pot of coffee.
10:19AM BBT Vic says they aren't doing noms yet.  Cut to FoTH quickly.  Feeds come back, Paul said so they are locking us in HoHR in a little bit.  Vic says yes.  Feeds go back down for a quick sec.  Feeds come back, Paulie is called to DR.  
10:21AM BBT Paul heads to Safari room to do morning with Paul.  He says hi to America & talks about his costume.  He said veto ceremony in a little bit.  He said and then more friendship to come this week.
10:23AM BBT Paul says he named his duck Pablo.  He says he is a good arm rest.  He is good to have around this way he won't drowned because he has been a floater.  He says he needs a beard trim.  He needs a haircut.  He needs friendship.  He is hoping to pull out another HoH win.
10:23AM BBT Paul tells feeders that there are some people in the house that are starting to do some weird stuff.  A lot of sympathy cards.  A lot of "sore loseresque" behavior.
10:25AM BBT Paul says it is getting old.  He says hopefully after this veto ceremony it won't be happening anymore.  Paul says he is noticing that he has either blonde or grey hair in his beard & that he is losing more hair on the top of his head.  He thinks it might be because of the house.
10:28AM BBT Paul says he needs to start paying attention to the items in the house because they are probably getting close to that time.  Then Paul realizes that he feels like a d hay because he hasn't said hi to anyone besides America.  So he says hi to "Canadia" since he is almost Canadian.  Then he says hi to those in Europe.  He then says hi to fellow Armenians.
10:41AM BBT Jeff reels are now showing.  Time for lock down in the HoHR.

11:33am BBT: Feeds are back. Paulie and Corey walking out of the LVR. Paul and Paulie go to the KT as Paul talks about having a bathing suit. Michelle goes to the STR and says that the swim suits for Corey and Paul are cute then looks at Nicole's and says hers is really cute and she will love it. Paul goes to the BR and talks to James. James says i did not even give him a hug after that. Paul says yeah he was throwing you under the bus. 

11:36am BBT: Paulie comes into the rm with James and Paul. Just walking around talking about  the swim suit BB gave Paul. Paulie then leaves as Paul has laid down. James in bed covered up trying to nap. In the KT Victor,Natalie, Corey, Nicole and paulie are eating and talking about  apple pies and how Bridgette would love this.

11:41am BBT: Victor goes to the BR with Paul and James and they talk about how to  deal with Corey and Nicole now. Paul says Nicole will keep Corey around. Paul is called to the DR. James and victor talk about why they might be locked down from the BY. James says maybe they are setting us up a party.

11:49am BBT: Paul is back and James tells Victor about Paulie coming in and  asking Paul if he has to watch over his boy James and then walks around the room then leaves. Victor says aww man.In the KT Corey, Nicole, Natalie and paulie are sitting around talking general talk and about apple pies.

11:54am BBT: Paulie in the KT talking to Nicole alone telling her the deal he tried to make with Victor. he says Victor should have taken my deal but he didn't. She says i would have taken that deal for safety for 2 weeks. Paulie says he would have too but victor didn't. 
  Natalie has now joined James in bed talking to Victor and Paul about who needs to go next week.

12:01pm BBT: James and Paul talk to Natalie about how they are going to get Corey out of the house next week.. Natalie goers to get Michelle and she will not wake up. 
In the KT Nicole and Corey are talking as Corey eats and Nicole complains that she wishes she has hash browns for her have not food or tail mix.

12:11pm BBT: Paulie goes to the WA and talks to James and says i tried to save myself but i do not think it worked. paulie says i am asking you man please save me. Paulie says do you ever think that America sent you that care package cause they was talking about back dooring you that week and James says i do not know why they sent it to me. Paul comes in and sits down and paulie tells Him and James that  Victor turned down a good deal cause  2 weeks safety is the idea thing. Paulie says it is ok though there is a round trip ticket or i go to jury or home.

12:14pm BBT: Paulie tells Paul he wants to go home since he has no safety. paulie says all i can do is see what happens or getting all of you to open your round trip tickets to see who has it then go from there. Paul says no one is going to open their tickets. paulie says i know it is over. Paulie says bro i really do not want people to make Corey to feel like crap and then send me home anyways. Paul says no we wouldn't do that. Paulie says yeah frank said he wouldn't  campaign against Bridgette and he did so it is what it is.

12:16pm BBT: James tells Paulie to campaign and tell people vote how you want  if you want to keep me keep me and if you want to keep Corey keep him and that is not bad campaigning. Paulie says i tried to make a deal and i do not really want to be here. Paulie says i can either stay here but i can not go 5 weeks in jury.

12:28pm BBT: Paul tells paulie he tried to keep him safe but he couldn't.  Paulie says i know you did man. Paulie says i am telling you straight up i can not mentally do it in there for 5 weeks I mean i can will myself to do it but once the game is over for me there is no purpose for me to be in Jury i mean i will go nuts. thats my mental state.

12:31pm BBT: Paulie and Paul repeating themselves in the WA. Victor and Corey in the KT cleaning. Victor is cleaning the fridge  and Corey washing dishes.

12:39pm BBT: Paul tells paulie that he should not stress over everything all week that it is not even worth it.. In the KT Nicole is watching Victor clean the KT and Corey wash dishes.

12:46pm BBT: Paul now in the KT saying they all need to get drunk. He then laughs and Corey agrees. Victor still cleaning out of the fridge.  
James in bed taking a nap. Natalie sleeping and Michelle sleeping.

12:49pm BBT: Paul heads to the STR and says hook me up STR and then yells  you guys were not on time come on and we get FOTH. Paul now says he is going to go lay down before something else happens and heads to his bed.

1:00pm-2:00pm BBT: Paulie telling Corey and Nicole his conversation with Paul earlier and how Paul told him to campaign and how Corey should also. paulie thinks thinks they just want to watch them campaign. paulie then tells them he does not have a problem punching James, victor or Paul in the face.
Victor finishes cleaning the KT and is making food now. Nicole comes in and they talk about Victor not wearing deodorant and she calls him stinky. most Hg are sleeping.

2:00pm-3:00pm BBT: Victor, Nicole and Corey talk about college and how they got on BB. Victor says he applied for BB through craigslist. Victor goes to the HOH rm to clean up and Nicole and Corey talk about Michelle and if she gets a care package they will be mad.. All other Hg still sleeping.

3:06pm BBT: James and Natalie talking in the LBR about if they win HOH this week to put Nicole and Corey up and send Corey home next week. Nicole, Corey, Paul, Victor, and Michelle are in the KT talking about wanting the BY back open so they can go outside.

3:11pm BBT: Paulie in the BR talking to James and Natalie saying if there is not a jury buy back then he is out of here. he then tells them if they keep him and he wins HOH he will put up who they want up. He says i will not last in the jury house so you have a week of safety if i stay and if i win you have 2 weeks of safety.

3:15pm BBT: Paulie keeps repeating himself about staying in the house and keeping Natalie and James safe and doing what they want done in the house as far as nominations and veto go.
  Most HG in the KT just talking general talk and laughing.

3:24pm BBT: Paulie telling Natalie and James that his social game has been ok but if he stays he will never put them up.  Natalie says can i ask you who is your ride or die? Paul walks in the room and talk stops as Paul says he needs to lay down.

3:30PM BBT Paulie and Natalie talking about him not going after her. He says he would only go after who the majority wants and he doesn't feel it's her. Paulie continues and says that he would take two weeks of safety over a personal vendetta but that is just him.

3:38PM BBT Paulie still talking to Nat in UKBR on how he played personally and not how he should have played and now it bit him in the butt. Natalie keeps telling him she is sorry about his aunt. She then says I know how you feel and proceeds to tell him about her aunts who have passed away from cancer.

3:48PM BBT Paulie is still on rinse and repeat in the UKBR and in the KT Vic, Corey and Nicole are taking about family and outside the house.

3:57PM BBT We are getting a lot of FOTH as Vic keeps talking about his family. In the UKBR Natalie was telling Paulie not to give up.

4:02PM BBT Paulie has left the UKBR and Paul starts to talk with Natalie. Paul tells Natalie that Nicole thinks it may be the wall comp. Paul jokes if it the wall comp, he is just going to let go. He says he isn't standing there with James. Nat says that she will kick them all off. Vic starts to yell "There is an announcement from BB" and we get reels.

4:10PM BBT The feeds are back. The HG are getting a Ziggy Marley concert. Natalie can't understand how some of them didn't know who Ziggy Marley is. Natalie says they have an hour to get ready.

4:20PM BBT Nicole and Natalie taking showers. Michelle is curlng her hair. Vic walks through the house and says they are not supposed to talk about him (Ziggy Marley).

4:26PM BBT Nat gets out of the shower and is complaining that her neck hurts. She pulled something. Nicole says Advil or a heating pad. James heads into the shower.

4:30PM BBT Natalie walking around the house saying she can not literally move her neck. Corey offers to massage it for her. She walks out of the room. In the HOHWA, Vic says that BB said prizes and perks during the carnival/concert.

9:40pm BBT James is listening to Paulie make his plea again to remain in the game.  He tells Paulie a cornered dog bites.  Paulie doesn't understand and James explains he's backed into a corner.  He tells Paulie the house would respect if he campaigned in a positive light.  Paulie says if he campaigns, it won't be on the attack.  He says the house pets can use him as a pawn or nom or something like that.  He can win comps for them.  He just doesn't want to be in the JH for six weeks.

9:50pm BBT Paulie wants to know what it's like in jury.  James tells him all the pressure's off, you can be you again.  Paulie says he can share his knowledge of the days of the game.  He wants to make a deal with James and Natalie.  He won't screw them over, he says, on his aunt.  Natalie looks amused by Paulie's desperation.  James says Natalie is the shot-caller in their relationship.  Natalie denies calling any shots.  Paulie thanks them for listening then leaves the BR.

8:00pm -9:00pm BBT :Feeds return  with Michelle ion the WA taking her hair extentions out and Corey takeing off his unitard to get a shower.  James and natalie are eating in the KT. We gets jeffs reels .. as we come back Nicole and corey in the BR with Michelle and Nicole ask if they can have  cuddle time tonight and michelle says OMG. We get jeff's reels again and then come back to james and Paulie talking. Paulie is talking about staying again. James tells him if you back a dog into a corner it might bite you. paulie ask him to explain that and james says you are backed into that corner. james then tells him if he campaihns in a good way then everyone might respect him and paulie says  that he hasnt done it in a light way. James tellas him it is just a game. Paulie then ask James what it is like to be in Jury house and james tells him you get to be you again. Paulie then ask James and natalie what deals he can make with them and they avoid the question. James then tells Paulie that whatever natalie does is what he is going to do.Paulie tells them thank you for talking and leaves the room. james gets natalie put to bed cause of her neck injury from earlier and tells her  she is on bed rest and he will serve her food in bed. She tells him no and he laughs.

9:02PM BBT Natalie is telling Paul that Nicole and Corey make out all the time. She says sometimes Nicole is on top of him. She says she won't cuddle hard with James because it is  inappropriate. Paul tells James and Natalie about Paulie and Zak having relations in the bumper cars.

9:04PM BBT Michelle and Paulie in the WA talking about the party. Michelle says that they got Ziggy and Paulie says no they didn't and they laugh. The HG were told not to talk about their concert.

9:10PM BBT Paul says he is so happy that Vic sh*t on Paulie, Corey and Nicole all week. James and Natalie laugh. Natalie says that makes her so happy. Paul says they almost cried from it.

9:32PM BBT Nicole and Corey cuddling and telling each other things about themselves. Such as favorites and things.

9:38PM BBT Meech asks Nat how her neck is (James is massaging) She says something got pinched or pulled. She says he won't be able to sleep. Michelle tells her to go to the Dr for meds. Michelle tells Natalie that Paulie came up to her again. and... rinse and repeat...

9:42PM BBT Natalie tells Michelle and Paul and James that she was in the UKBR crying so bad from the pain in her neck. Says no one knew how to help her. Paul mentions it would be cool if Michelle or James had the advantage.

9:45PM BBT Michelle says it's so weird that they will be playing HOH comp in a few days. Natalie says not her with her neck like this. Paul tells her that she needs to get better. Natalie says she will drink water. She lost her water cup so she hasn't been able to drink water. James tells her to use Jozea's old cup or she can have his. She asks really? about his.

9:57PM BBT Nicole comes into the UKBR. She says she is hot and wanted to check on Natalie. She leaves after Natalie says she has to be on bedrest. James says yes -she needs the sleep - Dr. orders. Nicole leaves and Paul says and it begins, Nicole is spying on what they are up to.

10:02PM BBT Natalie complaining that Paulie said the fake breast comment again. Paulie gets the signal for making a pie. Natalie says is she had to make pies all the time it would be so much fun. Paul says BB thanked him for making his costume amazing and fun.

10:11PM BBT Natalie and James talking about her changing her flight to stay longer in CA. James says there is a cost. He said last year he had to pay almost $300.00. Natalie says she is good at talking to Customer Service and getting her way so she won't have to pay. We get FOTH.

10:19PM BBT Paulie finishes making his pie. Corey and Nicole cuddling in the TBR. They are whispering.

• morty unpinned this topic