Sunday August 14, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:03 am BBT Paulie, Nicole, and Corey in the Tokoyo bedroom. Nicole is talking about Michelle acting catty and being portrayed as mean on national TV. Nicole said she told her to start over and just be you. Nicole says the situation they are in sucks but she is still thankful for the experience. She would do it again. Corey tells Paulie he should be proud of the game he has played. Nicole agrees. Paulie says he hopes no one thinks he is being a baby about this. He says he is just competitive.  Paulie said he is surprised the house went after strong players. Nicole says her season was so different due to Battle of the Block. Paulie tells Nicole she is so sweet she is just like family.

12:11 am BBT Victor and Michelle in the kitchen. Michelle said she is going to bed. Victor said he isn’t tired. He is going to make some coffee. Nicole enters the kitchen. Victor says he looks like Jesus with his hair and beard situation.

Meanwhile, Natalie and James are in London studying the game. Natalie asks “Am I dumb, this is so hard?” James said no babe.

12:23 am BBT Tokyo: Paul says “the storage room is locked, over and out” to his wrist. Michelle and Paulie are talking about getting Invisalign. Michelle says if she does a shoutout on Instagram they get a deal. All four cams on Tokyo with Michelle, Paulie and Corey just talking about teeth and aches and pains of sleeping in the BB beds.

Paul, Paulie, and Michelle start talking about voting. Michelle says she wanted to vote for Bernie to go against Hilary. She said Twitter funds Hilary Clinton. She wonders what CBS supports. Paul says probably Bernie. We get WBRB…

Feed returns with Michelle asking why would anyone want a liar funded by Wall Street to run this country (referring to Clinton).

12:26 am BBT LR: James tells Nat he wants to see her on the Bachelorette, she said only if she were single. Nat says she thinks they would be good at Survivor together. Nat says she would crush Survivor even though no one thinks she would.

12:45 am BBT Michelle and Paulie talking about the winners of BB Canada in Tokyo.

Vic, Paul, Nat, and James in London asking what day it was and when the next episode starts. Vic says he can’t wait to blog about how he is changing the game. James asks if everything is ok and smooth. Vic says yeah as far as I know. Natalie says wow they have made it far. She says Team Unicorn is mostly still there minus Bronte. Paul says Team Big Sister sucked and he is the last standing from that team.

12:52 Natalie says the vets had an advantage and started running things. James disagrees. She then says oh yeah well we got Frank and Dae out. Vic says the other vet is hanging on by a thread (Nicole) Natalie looks at the camera and addresses America…Victor chimes in and says please hook me up or even Meech up with a care package. James says they will probably send it to Corey. Natalie says we found out about Paulie running this house and we need America’s help to get him out. She asks that America send Paul, Michelle or Victor a care package! Paul do you have anything to say? Paul says “Friendship” (big surprise). James tells America to follow Natalie on Twitter.

12:57 am BBT Paulie telling Michelle Victor is a beast and that he thinks Victor will win. Michelle said it would be a crazy final two with Vic and Paulie. Michelle says she would take a weaker player. Paulie agrees. Paulie says this is like poetic justice that Vic is now getting him out. Paulie ans Michelle start talking about Zingbot’s comment that Paulie is like a poor man’s Cody. Michelle said that’s not true at all! Paulie says Cody is tall and has a chiseled jaw line but they may be tied for comp wins.

Paulie says this conversation is hard to have right now (I guess because he is talking to Meech?) Michelle says yes she understands. Paulie says well as a Superfan I think you would appreciate this pitch. She says Yes! Campaign to me! He says no I won’t campaign against Corey but it would be more fun to do something else.

Michelle: “Self-evict?”

Paulie: “What? No!” He stops and clears his throat and says he has run out of people to trust..

Michelle says he has Corey and Nicole. He says true, then stammers for a minute. “I don’t know if I want to say this to someone who says they play dirty…” He says she betrayed him and he did to her. Michelle says hers was worse. Michelle says Nicole told her that she felt bad not telling Michelle about the Dae vote. Paulie says he wanted to tell Dae just like how he told Frank because it is hard to see “that happen.” Paulie says it was Paul who wanted to keep it a secret. Paulie says he wanted to have this conversation before the veto meeting.

1:10 am BBT Paulie says this is not the type of conversation he wanted to have [throwing Paul under the bus?] Michelle says yes as a game player she will not go back to Paul with that information even if it is true. Paulie says it is true we wanted you.. Michelle asks wanted me as what the 6th wheel, you had that deal with a lot of people Natalie, Nicole… Paulie says all the HG are “being a certain way” and he doesn’t know if it would stop. Paulie says the veto was a total crapshoot and he wishes he would have been able to use skill. Paulie says the only option he has is to plead to Victor to pull Corey down and put Natalie up. Michelle says she got close to Nat. Paulie asks her not to tell Nat. Michelle says it doesn’t hurt to try.

They start to whisper… Paulie says he won’t campaign against Corey. Michelle tells him to find a bigger target! Michelle tells Paulie that Corey isn’t here to win. He doesn’t have the drive Paulie has. Michelle says “Pull something out of your butt!” She tells Paulie she had resorted to the fact that she was going home and she is still here.

1:20 am BBT Michelle asks Paulie about Cody: What was his hardest game move? Paulie says: looking Donnie in the face and saying I’m not putting you on the block, or when he picked Caleb over Victoria.  Michelle says see he went against the Detonators! Paulie says well he was truly loyal to Derrick.

Michelle says she felt Paulie was trying to get into her head on the spinning competition. When she said she could go for 5 hours he said 6 so she felt he was getting in her head. Michelle says she felt he threw that comp. He said yeah I did throw it to Vic. Paulie mentions that two other HG saw them talking so Michelle is gonna get grilled about it.

1:30 am BBT Paulie and Michelle in Safari Room: Michelle laughs: 5 girl alliance, 5 guy alliance. Paulie says yeah and they betrayed each other. Michelle compares Paulie’s situation to Tiffany’s. They return to their conversation about using the veto and putting up Nat. Michelle says I’m being honest I can’t vote against her. Paulie continues to say he won’t campaign against Corey. Paulie says it would be a great time to go after Vic because he can’t play in HoH next week. Michelle says she just doesn’t want to see the girls get picked off. Paulie says: “Michelle, the boys turned their backs on me…” He continues to plea to Michelle about supporting using the veto. He says even if she went up he would still go out. Michelle says she is disappointed in the girls this season. Her and Nat are sitting ducks. Paulie says Nicole and Corey are sitting ducks when he leaves. Paulie brings up that he would be loyal to Michelle if she saved him.

Michelle says it would be epic if Paulie has the round trip ticket. “The crowd will roar!” Michelle says she truly wishes she had used the veto on Frank. Paulie agrees and says they were the only two that wanted to keep him. Paulie asks Michelle please don’t blow me up again. He says the fans would love if they worked together.

1:43 am BBT Paulie says he would have Michelle’s back if he stayed. He says she could beat Vic in a mental comp. Paulie says he never tipped off anyone to what he was studying. He tells Michelle he has the house memorized and all the days. Michelle says she thinks Vic almost hesitated in the POV comp for the money. Paulie says no James was playing for the money.

In the kitchen James is eating and Natalie is cleaning. James says he likes to pay for people’s food in the drive-thru. Natalie says that is so cute. James says it usually starts a trend. Natalie says she does it for people on tolls. Usually just cute old people though.

Back to Michelle and Paulie in the Safari Room. They are whispering. Paulie is telling Michelle “they” say she can’t win comps [I’m assuming Vic and Paul] but Paulie knows the comps she will rock are coming up. She knows the house, the game, and she is a smart girl. Paulie says every night before he goes to sleep he recites things he has memorized. Michelle says she wishes she had done that. Paulie tells her to start now. Paulie starts to quiz Michelle about the game and coaches her a bit.

1:57 am BBT Paulie says James ripped his heart out and that is why he wants Nat up. Paulie says he knows Natalie’s people outside of here and she is fake. Paulie says the eyes are the gateway to the soul. When he looks in Nat’s eyes he sees she is vicious. Michelle says she doesn’t want Nat to hate her because she was mean to her before. She says you see people’s true colors when they go on the block. Michelle says she will give Paulie a sympathy vote. She wishes she would have done the same to Frank. Michelle says he has time to figure out a plan. He should think about what Derrick or Dan would do in this situation.  

2:03 am BBT Natalie and James lying in bed. Natalie says she ate too much food. James says I had fun hanging out with you today. Natalie says I know me too.

James said Paulie was very aggressive and cocky until he was on the block. Natalie says now he is humble and nice. They don’t feel bad for Paulie or his situation.

2:08 am BBT Michelle and Nicole in HN room. Michelle says she feels bad for Paulie because he just is so beat down. She said he is usually peppy and happy and now he is just down. Nicole says he may be better in a few days but “I don’t freaking know.” Nicole says she is exhausted. Michelle says she hasn’t been sleeping much either.

2:11 am BBT Back in London, The BB camera zooms to Paul sleeping in his suit with his sunglasses right next to him. James says it would be a great time for a Red Alert. James called it… at 2:12 we hear the Red Alert alarms. As Paul wakes up Nat and James are laughing telling him they called it. They tell Paul that Paulie and Michelle were talking for about 2 hours. Paul asks if he knows what the convo was about, they say they will ask tomorrow. Paul takes a few minutes to get ready and enters Tokyo to pat down Paulie and Corey in bed. Paul heads to the HN room to pat down Michelle and Nicole. Michelle throws a pillow and Paul says Suspect 2 is combative. He heads to pat down Nat and James. He heads to the HoH room but no on is in there. He finds Vic in the kitchen and pats him down. He goes to each room and clears the check points, turning off the lights as he goes.

11:02AM BBT Natalie, Paulie and Victor are up and doing ADLS.

11:10AM BBT Paul gets his signal and starts his Secret Service routine. He pats each of the HG down and then hits his check points. Uncle Sam (Corey) is on a lounger in the BY with his sign and eagle.

11:27AM BBT James is working out. HG sleeping or laying around the BY.

11:30AM BBT Paulie and Corey talk in the hallway. Paulie says that he tried but James will not allow it to happen (I think he is referring to try and get Michelle up). He says he didn't think James would be that type of guy but he is. They talk about Corey talking to Victor.

11:30AM BBT Paulie said to Corey "She said she would vote her out". He says not to say anything as that convo is between him and Michelle.

11:40AM BBT Michelle, James and Vic are in the BY. Michelle says she feels like Paulie is trying to get Vic to put her up. Vic comes over and tells her not to read too much into it. Michelle tells them they saw the convo she was having with Paulie last night in the lounge.

11:50AMBBT Talk in the BY about being lactose intolerant. James talks about he is glad he not a HN this week. He says he doesn't like sunflower seeds. Michelle says they are gross. Nicole is in the house trying to find a part of her costume that is missing.

11:55AM BBT Nicole has lost one of her favorite earings. They search everywhere. Corey finds it. She tells him thank you. She says he is good at everything. She says what is he not good at? And she jokingly says oh yeah - comps. In the BY Paulie asks Vic to consider putting up Natalie. He says he knows James won't vote her out and he doesn't want to go against his boy.

12:17PM BBT Paulie and Vic continue to talk. Vic says he is upset that Paulie keeps calling the Veto comp a crap shoot. Paulie says that it was a crap shoot. Vic says there was strategy. Paulie says he is referring to the type of comp. Paul and Corey sitting there listening. Vic and Paulie go round and round. Vic says in his blog he listed Paulie as his ride or die and now he feels stupid. Paulie says no one is going to flip. Vic says that he isn't going to take a chance on Natalie going out.

12:23PM BBT Vic tells Paulie that he isn't sure what to tell him. He is going home. In the house, Michelle is having a bad day. Natalie tells her it is from being a HN.

12:27PM BBT In the BY Vic is telling Paulie he didn't want to have these conversations. It just rehashes over and over.

12:31PM BBT Vic some sin the house and tells James and Mihcelle that he had to sh*t on Paulie and didn't want to. In the BY Corey and Paulie just quietly talking. Paul is still sitting there. Paulie tells Corey that was his last ditch effort.

12:35PM BBT Corey tells Paulie that he will see him next week in jury. They talk about the buy back. The talk about if they will be a buy back.

12:42PM BBT Michelle puts a hot pot down on the table and leaves a burn mark. Vic tells her that she left a mark. She says she doesn't care because they have to change the table anyways.

12:51PM BBT Natalie asks Paulie when he has to make pies. Paulie says he will make one but that's it. He says they spoke to him about it. BB tells Paulie not to talk about DR sessions.

12:53PM BBT HG in the KT James, Paulie, Michelle, Paul talk about Chima and being evicted. Paulie talks about not making the pies will give him penalty votes but he is already going home. They talk about what you need to do to get penalty nom'd. Michelle has a bunch of questions about HG who ate food when they were not supposed to.

12:59PM BBT Paulie and Corey talking. Paulie says he feels it is best to just hang now and see what happens with the RT ticket. Corey wants his swimsuit. He s very hot in his costume.

1:02PM BBT Paul sits down to talk with Paulie. He tells Paulie there is no chance that Vic will change his mind and he doesn't want to push it.Paulie tells him that he was his boy and he wouldn't have gone against him. Paul says he was shocked to see Paulie's name on the noms. He says he thought he was next. Paul insist that he had no idea how Vic was going to nominate.

1:32PM BBT Natalie and Michelle talking on loungers. Natalie talking about Paulie digging his own grave. He made up several things about her. Paulie and James talking. James saying he heard he was a BD option.

1:41PM BBT Natalie tells Michelle that James is a great person but she told him that if they have to part ways, she will still be his friend. Paulie and James still talking about life in the house.

1:50PM BBT Paulie and James talking about Paulie's ex outside the house. He is hoping that during the summer she made some decisions. But he says as James told him, if she didn't appreciate things - she may not have been the one.

1:52PM BBT We have all 4 cams on Michelle doing a dead man's float in the pool and Nat sunbathing.

6:43 PM BBT After being called to the DR 3 times, Paulie finally got up out of his bed in the Tokyo BR to go. We see FOTH.

6:52 PM BBT Live feeds come back with all cams on the KT. Paul is talking to Michelle & Victor that he won the Veto first in the comp, but he knew it was going to be taken. He says he said that he said in the DR that it was like his sex life, to enjoy it while he's got it. BB says, "You are not allowed to talk about production." Victor says that he's never been a HN. He says he may have slipped by, & may not be one if they do away with them next week. He says he doesn't want to be pissed off all week from not eating. Paul says he's doing barrel rolls around the house with his punishement. He says that Paulie should make the best of it & play along. He says he should give the fans what they want, respect the show & don't be a sourpuss. Victor says all he has to do is bake apple pies. Michelle says he hasn't even had to do one yet. Paul says it's B.S. Victor asks Paul if he wants to go have friendship time? He asks Michelle also, & she says she will. Victor goes to the Safari Room, & all cams are on him.

6:57 PM BBT Victor asks what Michelle thinks of the house right now? She says there was a big move made. Paulie comes out of the DR is a chef costume with a white chef's hat & an apron with an apple on it. He has a full basket & instructions. He takes everything off to go use the WC. He says he has 5 minutes to go. All cams are on the WA. HG's in the KT are looking at everything that came in the basket. Natalie says that apple pies are so American, so that's why he probably has to make them. We see FOTH.

7:06 PM BBT Live feeds come back with Nicole putting her costume on in the KT. Victor says that Paulie is a baker. Everyone wants him to start, but he has to wait for a song or something. Paulie is playing with the timer that came in his baking basket. He jokes around with the other HG's. Baby Zingbot comes over the loud speaker & sings, "Oh say can you see." Paulie says, that's it. It's Zingbots version of the Star Spangled Banner. Paulie says he's never baked a pie in his life. All the HG's are in the KT watching Paulie, as he goes through everything that is in the basket. There is a small flag that is red, white & blue with Zingbot on it.

7:10 PM BBT Natalie says that Lewis CK is fun. Paulie says he is very vulgar, although he's one of his favorites. Paulie has a rolling pin. He asks Paul to smack him over the head with it. He doesn't do that. Natalie wants a costume now. Paulie reads the card: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Allow the dough sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes to thaw. Chop 3 apples into at least 10 pieces per apple & place them into bowl. Pour apple pie filling into bowl & mix with apple pieces using spatula. They have given him a ceramic knife to cut the apples. He begins to cut the apples. Paul tells Paulie to imagine that he has to bake an apple pie every day for the rest of the summer. Michelle says it gives him something to do, & they have to change their batteries every morning.

7:17 pm BBT In the Kitchen, Paul talks about getting Linkin Park when they woke up this morning. Victor starts to sing Linkin Park’s In the End. Paul says he saw LP at a Warped Tour 2 years ago. Paul says he beat someone up for groping a girl who was crowd-surfing. Paulie is baking a pie and the house seems excited to eat it.

7:16 PM BBT Paul & Victor are talking about how girls have bothered them in the past. Michelle says she feels like she just walked into a bar with the President's off-duty security. She tells Paul he should go into a bar like that for real. Paul pours the filling into the bowl on top of the cut apples. Michelle asks if everyone likes the crust or the filling the best when they eat pie? The HG's are split, some ike both. Paulie rinses off the knife. Michelle asks James how many punishements there were last year? He says that Shellie got the 2,400 Knight obstacle course. Michelle asks if she finished in time? He says yes, she had 24 hours. James says if she didn't she would have gotten a penalty vote. Paul says the lights came on outside. Michelle starts to sing. BB dings her for singing. Paulie unroll the pie crust, & places it in the clear pie pan.

7:23 PM BT Paulie presses the pie crust against the clear pie pan now. Paul talks about music & crowd-surfing. Paulie pours the mixture of cut up apples & the apple filling into the pie pan. Natalie tells James she wants to get something removed. Paul asks if it's her legs? She says, yes, jokingly. Paulie unrolls another pie crust & places it on a white mold. He uses the rolling pin to roll it out. Natalie says that's cool. James says Bridgette would have had a hay day. Natalie says she would have loved this. Paul takes the pie crust, that now has holes in it, off the mold. Everyone ooo's & ahhh's. He gets some of the filling mixture on his sleeve. Michelle asks if it's starting to get darker earlier now. Paulie puts the top crust on the pie. Michelle says she didn't know they sold kits like this for baking pies. They talk about food they eat at Thanksgiving. Paulie places the pie into the over at 7:29 PM BBT & sets the timer. Paulie pulls the crust pieces out of the mold. He says he has to throw them away & clean the mold.

7:30 PM BBT Paulie says the mold is called a lattice maker. He washes it in the sink. Natalie, Paul & Nicole are the only HG's left by the KT table. Nicole says they call it an apple pie reward. She leaves the KT & heads to the Tokyo BR. Paul asks Natalie if she is going to hang out at her cousin's house for a little bit after the show. She says she wants to meet someone named Petra after the show. She says she's hoping she says yes. Paul says he will tell her about some lunch spots. Paul says that whoever stays in LA, they will go out. Paul says he may know her cousin. She says she goes to the Fashion Institute & she works at Top Shop. Paul says he goes to the one At the Grove all the time. He says he has a buddy that works there. He says it's huge in LA. We see FOTH.

7:36 PM BBT Paulie says his fiance said that if he forced himself to have time & distance away from her for the show it was over. Paul says it might have been a last-ditch effort to keep him. We see FOTH.