Tuesday August 9, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

8:26 PM BBT Michelle goes back to the KT table from the SR. Corey asks if anyone is in the DR? Michelle doesn't know. Paul continues to talk about the stuff he sells in his clothing collection. He talks about something that was supposed to release in July, but he didn't release it before he left for the show. James & Victor continue to play their pool game in the BY.

8:30 PM BBT In the KT, Paul talks about having a hoodie made to his specifications. Michelle says that some people use American Apparel. Paul says, f American Apparel, they have the sh*tiest stuff. We see FOTH briefly. He says all of his stuff is made in L.A., except for the water buffalo horns, that are ethically sourced, are made in New Orleans.

8:35 PM BBT Corey & James are playing a game of pool in the BY. Victor & Paul talk about life outside the house in the KT.

8:43 PM BBT Victor tells Paul that he gets Mani & Pedi's at home. Paul tells Victor that he gets massages at a place by him that only costs $20 or $25 for 1 hour & 15 minutes. Victor says he doesn't know what he really wants to do right now. He says he might just go upstairs & listen to music. We see FOTH briefly. All the cams go to the BY on Corey & James playing pool.

8:50 PM BBT Cams come back in the KT & dining room area. Everyone leaves while Victor stands by the back sliding door. Victor goes to the HOHR. He tells Nicole that she's just chilling up there & he doesn't care. She is brushing her hair in the HOHR WA. He tells her he might get in the hot tub in a little bit.

8:54 PM BBT Natalie gets out of the HOHR shower. She tells Nicole that she had to pour a whole bottle of bleach in the shower downstairs. Nicole says that's gross. Victor says he's bummed that he doesn't have any beer to drink. He says he's a completely different person. Natalie thanks Victor for the shower. He says, no problemo. She leaves the HOHR. You can hear her flip-flops clanking on the steps as she goes downstairs. Her & Nicole are both in the WA now. Nicole tells Natalie that it's a little chilly outside tonight. They both need things washed. Natalie says they can wash their clothes together. Nicole has to go upstairs to get her stuff to be washed. Natalie looks through her stuff in the WA. She sniffs a pair of underwear to see if they are clean. She is still wrapped in her colorful towel. She puts her clothes down & leaves the WA.

8:58 PM BBT Zakiyah is holding Paulie while they nap on the daybed in the Tokyo BR. Nicole finishes getting dressed in the UKBR. James & Corey are still playing pool in the BY. James says that he & Corey have both been Have Nots for 3 weeks this season.

9:08PM BBT Michelle, Bridgette and Paul talk about different HG in finals. Paul hated most of them.

9:23PM BBT Natalie, Vic, Paul and Michelle talk about Uber drivers and what they make. James playing pool.

9:31PM BBT We get another cam and it is on Nicole and Corey on the hammock - they are talking about Vic being on their nerves (you can hear him yelling).

9:40PM BBT Natalie tells Bridgette that she is going to work out again tonight. She says she has already lost weight and fitting back into her clothes.

9:52PM BBT Nicole in the KT with Corey and James. She is saying she has split ends. James told her that her hair is fried. In the HT Vic and Michelle talk about businesses and franchises.

10:00PM BBT Nat has crawled into bed and James follows her to see if she is mad at him. He tells her she is acting her usual way when she is. We now have rinse and repeat over who hurt who's feelings and she isn't mad.

10:02PM BBT Natalie tells him that never once today did he try and engage in convo with her or hang out with her. James says he doesn't want to chase her. She says she doesn't like being chased. She says he is not engaging in conv with her. He tries to explain but she just giggles. He tells hr she is being passive aggressive. She says she is not. She tried to hang out with him and he wouldn't. She has other friends that will hang out with her and treat her like a human.

10:06PM BBT She tells James that she wasn't feeling well and almost vomited last night. He says he had no idea. She says that she took vitamins and it affected her. he says he didn't know that she wasn't feeling well and he says it is his bad. She says she tried all day to hang out with him.

10:09PM BBT Natalie continues to tell him that she tried all day to hang out with him. He says she never did until tonight. She says she tried and he didn't and he is avoiding her.

10:PM BBT Natalie is upset because the first thing he said to her today is to ask who she thought was going home and not asking her how she was doing. Now Natalie wants him to name the times he tried to come up and talk to her today. He says after last night, he didn't. He says he didn't know she wasn't feeling well last night. Natalie tells him he should have spoken to her this morning.

10:15PM BBT Natalie and James continue to rinse and repeat. James says they are good friends. Natalie says that is cool. Natalie continues to giggle and play with her hair and say "that's cool". James says he will take all of the fault. She says that she tried and he didn't.

10:22PM BBT James asks Nat if they can have peace. She says yes. Then she asks him why he didn't pull her aside today. He says because he knew the convo would go just like it is. She says that she hung out with her friends today. James asks if they are not his friends too. She says they were having GT and then they are her friends.

10:25PM BBT Bridgette and Michelle in the HT. Talking about how Nicole is a snake. Michelle says that she is going to talk to Paulie. he thinks that she is after him. She isn't sure if she should kiss his butt or what.

10:29PM BBT Natalie tells James that she will never hurt him. She says that everyone knows that she tried all day to be with him. Production, America, live feeders etc.

10:33PM BBT Bridgette and Michelle talking. She tells Michelle that Corey doesn't even trust Paul. She says that when they were talking about who they trust she mentioned Corey, Paulie and Paul as people she trust. She says Corey said he wasn't sure about Paul.

10:38PM BBT Michelle asks Bridgette is she thinks Natalie will vote for her. Bridgette says she thinks so. They talk about how Paulie is running the house.

10:44PM BBT Michelle tells Bridgette that she is going to blow up Paulie's game in her speech. She doesn't want him to win. She knows Derrick and Cody coached him. She wishes she had used the veto on Frank.

10:47PM BBT Natalie has forgiven James and they are back to joking around. James tells her good talk.

10:49PM BBT James tells her good night. Natalie tells him that she didn't say good night last night because she was sick. She tells him he should have realize she was sick last night because she didn't tell him good night.

10:52PM BBT Natalie tells James that Michelle feels betrayed by those she was closest to in the house. She says that Nicole and Corey have betrayed her. James tells Nat that Zak would do anything for Paulie and he will tell her why. The cams change and we don't get to hear what he says.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:01 PM BBT Michelle and Bridgette in the HT.  Michelle wants to know who said she was going to blow up everyone’s game. She thinks it was Paul. Bridgette says oh yeah, I’m pretty sure that came from Paul. Michelle says he’s dirty. Bridgette says he’s not dirty, that’s just his game. So when you talk to Paul don’t tell him you don’t want everyone else to know.

11:03 PM BBT Michelle tells Bridgette that Da’Vonne said like week 3 she wanted to get the couples out and James and went and told Nicole. Michelle doesn’t know where James stands and she thinks he might have an alliance with Nicole. Bridgette can see that too. Michelle can’t wait to tell Da everything. Michelle says she wants Bridgette to win. She asks if Bridgette is a superfan and Bridgette says no, she watched 16, 17, 14, and half of 7. Bridgette says she’s going to go flirt with Paulie now and Michelle says you’re taking one for the team now.

11:05 PM BBT Michelle says she wants James to come out. She thinks they’re all in the back bedroom telling James not to use it and that Michelle is coming for him. Bridgette says everyone thinks you’re going after James. Michelle says really and Bridgette says yeah and yes. Bridgette says she heard that from two people and Michelle says who. Bridgette says Corey and Paul. Michelle says how did they know? Michelle says Victor asked her if she hated James and Michelle says no that he annoys her but it’s more like a brother/sister thing. Michelle says now I really have to do damage control and when did he say that and Bridgette says yesterday or today. BB tells Bridgette and Michelle to put their mics on and Bridgette says fuck you big brother. Bridgette says they think Michelle is emotional because she’s always crying.  Michelle says if Paul doesn’t vote for her, then she’ll blow up his game. Michelle wants Victor and Bridgette to go far. Bridgette says girl you are a force to be reckoned with. Michelle says she’ll mention James name too and Bridgette says for being a pussy. Bridgette says he’s got a good social game but he’s a flip flopper.

11:09 PM BBT Victor, Paul, Corey, and Nicole in the KT talking about drinking.  Michelle goes into the UKBR with Natalie and James. Michelle says she needs to talk to James about the vote thing. Michelle thinks she has a third vote with him and Natalie included. She says apparently people have been saying she’s going after James and James says me? From who? Michelle says she doesn’t want to say who told her that but she says it’s not true. She thinks they are just trying to create paranoia. Michelle says the only thing she says to Natalie is she feels like James hates her and Natalie says no he doesn’t. James says it’s his fault because he doesn’t engage in conversation with her. Natalie says James needs to learn how to engage people in conversations. Michelle thinks she has a good pitch and she thinks she can get Paul too. Michelle tells James that Paulie is running the house. Michelle says Victor trusts Paulie but he wants Michelle to stay because he knows she’s not a threat to his game. James says why does no one want to talk to me besides you. Michelle says apparently the target has changed and Paulie wants me out now too. James says who said that and Michelle says from others and it’s because I made a comment I was going to blow up people’s games. She says Frank dropped Paulie’s name and he’s gone, then Tiffany dropped his name and she’s gone, then Da’Vonne. Michelle says Paulie is running this house, everyone trusts him and go to him and he manipulates people and he wins comps.  She doesn’t know if James sees it and he sways votes the way he wants. Michelle says don’t you see him playing Derrick’s game a little bit.  Michelle says Paulie has even dropped James’ name and said he’s playing a good social game and playing Derrick’s game too. James said when did he say that and Michelle says awhile ago.

11:12 PM BBT Bridgette is alone folding laundry. She says she’s locked in two jury votes. She’s got Da and Michelle and Paul and Victor and Natalie.

11:13 PM BBT Michelle says if she stays guess who the big target is going to be. It’s going to be me again and she says if she wins they will be safe next week because she’s going to get a big target out. It’d be a big move though and James says to keep you? Michelle says if you do I can make a big move and get blood on my hands and Nicole and Corey will come after me. James says I’ll have to see where everyone is at because you are being kind of vague on votes. James says Victor needs to come talk to him because no one is pulling him to the side. Michelle says Paulie is HOH really and he threw the last comp only after she and Zakiyah fell and he wants to play in D/E.

11:16 PM BBT Bridgette brings the towels in and general chit chat in the KT with Victor, Paul, Corey, and Nicole.

11:17 PM BBT Michelle says if I 100% have the vote would you use it? James says what my care package and she says yeah. James says if they double cross me and Natalie says what does double cross mean? James says like fucking your boy in the house by saying they’ll vote one way and not the other way.  Michelle says I’ll let you know who the votes are and James says you don’t have to tell me, they just have to come talk to me.  Michelle says she guarantees they won’t put him up next week that they aren’t going after James or Natalie either. James says if I piss off the wrong people, and if Paulie is running the house like you say and then he wins HOH Michelle interrupts says I’ll be going home. James says no you and I will be up together. Michelle says no, if that happens you can vote me out, like I’ll freaking use the veto on you even if I win it. I don’t want to jeopardize your game at all because you’re one of the people I want to see winning. Michelle says if she’s vocal about who she’s going after she’ll be the bigger target over James. Natalie says she has valid points. James says well these magic people need to come talk to me and Michelle says yeah for sure. She says if she didn’t have the numbers she wouldn’t ask them to jeopardize their games. James says just get them to talk to me and we’ll go from there.

11:21 PM BBT Michelle asks James if Zakiyah has talked to him and he says no. Natalie says you definitely need to get those people to talked to James and Michelle says should I go get them now. Michelle says I wouldn’t lie to you guys. Michelle says she’s sitting there looking like a drowned rat and this convo will probably be aired. Natalie says what do you mean, they will air this? James says they always air this stuff and Natalie says really?

11:25 PM BBT Michelle says those other girls get jealous all the time. Michelle says Nicole was jealous of Natalie and started curling her hair like mocking her. Natalie says I don’t even talk to Corey. Natalie says why would she do that and Michelle says she got mad at Bridgette too. Natalie says I don’t even talk to Corey I don’t have conversations with him. Michelle says don’t worry about it. Natalie says she tried to hang out with James and he said no. Natalie says why did Nicole twirl her hair to make fun of me. Like, I’m so over fun of people bullying me in this house. That’s not bullying but it’s being mean. [Pot meet kettle?] Michelle says she was kind of drunk but that’s not really an excuse. James says watch that word and Natalie says it is kind of bullying it’s rude. James says it’s catty but it’s not bullying. Natalie says whatever that’s catty I wouldn’t do that to someone else. She says making fun of someone is kind of like bullying and James says making fun of someone consistently is. Natalie says whatever. Michelle says don’t worry about it, I should have brought that up at all and Natalie says no she doesn’t care. Michelle starts singing and we get FotH.

11:30 PM BBT Michelle told Natalie and James in the UKBR that Paulie has been telling stories about her from outside the house. Natalie says Paulie knows one of my ex-boyfriends. Michelle says Victor is acting like it’s really bad and he wouldn’t say. James says me and Paulie might have to have a little chat. Natalie says you can have a talk with him, I don’t really care. Natalie says he has stories about me? What stories. Michelle says I don’t know. Natalie says interesting. Michelle says you know stories about him right. Natalie says I don’t know him, I know a girl he used to date.  Michelle says what was she like and James says sweet girl and we get FotH.

11:31 PM BBT Nicole, Corey, Paul, Paulie, and Bridgette all in the KT. General chit chat still going on.

11:34 PM BBT Michelle leaves the UKBR and Natalie says to James so Paulie talked shit about me and James said and me. James said he said I was playing Derrick’s game and Natalie says that’s your friend. Natalie says they’ve been making fun of me behind my back and James said I didn’t know that. Natalie says I told you. I already knew it without anyone tell me because I have eyeballs and ears. James says I didn’t know everyone says stuff about others in the house. James says I can’t believe Bridgette, and then he says nevermind she was just looking out for you. Natalie says Bridgette says she was happy for her but because of what happened with Victor Bridgette wants Natalie to be smart. James says Victor you’re such a dick. Natalie says why would Paulie say stuff behind my back and tell stories on me. James says he’ll find out. Natalie says I never did anything bad and she said good find out. She says she’s ashamed of nothing she’s done in her life. She says obviously everyone has things they wouldn’t say on tv, they’re all human, but she’s a good person. We get FotH.

11:35 PM BBT James says Paulie is probably saying the Jersey girl thing and that you like to party. Natalie says she’s not a partier, she doesn’t cheat on her boyfriends, she’s not a partier. She’s partied in her life, yeah but, from 21-23 she didn’t drink alcohol. Natalie says I had to work unlike everyone else in this house like 6 to 7 days a week and James says woah, pump the breaks, I have to work too. Natalie says I’m not saying you, I had to work all my life, I’ve missed so many family functions and so many weddings because I had to work and I’ve never had anyone to take care of me. So for someone to say she’s a partier and talk shit behind her back are you fucking kidding me? Are you kidding me? That’s insulting. James says this damned game right here, just remember it’s a damned game. Natalie says but when it’s personal, attack my game not my personal life. No one has handed me shit in life so don’t talk about my personal life. She’s insulted “he knows how jersey girls are”. She says from Venezuela and she was raised by a Venezuelan woman. James says he’s just going off his ex-girlfriends. FotH.

11:40 PM BBT Natalie filling James in on all the information she has on Paulie. [Not entirely sure it’s all accurate]. James says you waited until now to tell me instead of telling me when it happened because it was wrong. Natalie says Paulie said he wanted to bite her butt.

11:41 PM BBT Michelle and Bridgette in the WA and Bridgette is brushing her teeth. Michelle is filling Bridgette on the conversation with James. She tells Bridgette he wants to talk to the person who would vote for Michelle and Michelle says she didn’t name drop but she doesn’t have to talk to him if she doesn’t want to. Bridgette says James is really hard to read though and Michelle says but why would he lie in front of Natalie. Bridgette says interesting. Michelle says she mentioned the big target and splitting up the votes and she thinks there’s a good chance he’ll use it. She also told him about Paulie saying James was playing Derrick’s game. Bridgette says the problem is he did the exact same thing to Frank but James was bullshitting them the entire time. Michelle says then don’t risk your game. Bridgette says I’m not saying he’s bullshitting but I’m saying there’s potential he is. Bridgette says Nicole is throwing shade. Bridgette says she was in the hammock and Nicole came out to do laundry and Bridgette says she called for Nicole a few times and she didn’t answer. Michelle says she was probably jealous again and Bridgette says I’m confused, I don’t know what I did to her. Bridgette says maybe she was just pissed because I was hanging out with you.

11:46 PM BBT Michelle says I could talk to Paul, but do you think he’s a lost cause. Bridgette says you can but do it tonight so he can marinate on it. Michelle says she can just fill him in on things Paulie says and Bridgette says maybe it’ll open his eyes. Bridgette coaches Michelle what to say to Paul that he is not Paulie’s second man, that Corey thinks he is and Zakiyah does and Nicole does.

11:49 PM BBT James says he’s never made any types of those comments to Zakiyah or Nicole because it’s out of line.  Natalie says why do you think I never trusted him. She says that’s the main reason she doesn’t trust him.

11:51 PM BBT James says when Paulie sees stuff like me and you not hanging out for a whole day, other people can sense when there are problems. Natalie says it didn’t happen today. James says they take it as an open invitation to sway things. Natalie says it’s not an open invitation for things like that. Natalie says all right, just make it excuses for him, I shouldn’t have told you because you’re going to take his side over mine.  James says I’m not trying to take and Natalie interrupts and says you’re going to be mad at me for being the one telling you. James says I’m not taking anybody’s side, I told you I thought he was wrong for it. He says if we weren’t in the middle of a game I’d pull him aside and say something. Natalie says how do you think I feel that Nicole was making fun of me by twirling her hair because I talked to Corey. [Because Nicole never twirled her hair before?] Natalie says she never feels good in this house. Maybe it’s Paulie’s game and he thinks she’s weak.  Natalie says she used to flirt with him all the time before she started liking James. James says I didn’t know that. Natalie says no I didn’t flirt with him for real, just a friendship because Bronte liked Paulie.

11:52 PM BBT Zakiyah gets up and walks through the KT where Victor, Paul, Nicole, Corey, and Bridgette are still having general chit chat.

11:54 PM BBT Paul goes in to the Tokyo BR and Paulie is lying on the day bed. Paul picks up a bottle with a plunger dispenser on it (lotion or a gel of some sort) and squirts a drop on Paulie’s neck as he sleeps. Paulie doesn’t move. Paul gives up and returns to the KT.

11:55 PM BBT Natalie says she doesn’t want to be around these people anymore. Nicole and Corey picking on her and Paulie saying he knows what type of girl she is. Natalie doesn’t want James to say anything to Paulie because he might target her. James says or he might stop, I don’t think he’ll target you. Natalie says fine tell him and get me targeted. James says I’m not and Natalie interrupts and says if you talk to him about it, I will be upset. That’s why I didn’t want to tell you. I was going to tell you but then I realized it wasn’t the smartest decision and now it’s heated. She does want to blow up his game because he isn’t playing a clean game and everyone is doing his dirty work for him. Michelle says the thing is she’s acting like she’ll win HOH next week and what if she doesn’t win HOH. Natalie says you do the best thing for your game, I already told you I’m not here to mess up your game. She says she was venting to him because she was insulted. She didn’t want to tell him because she didn’t want to start drama.