Paulie is a jerk

Buddafly

He's doing his best to sabotage Zakiyah. Not cool!!! He's using Paul and Paul is an idiot. Playing Paulies game. He want Da gone because she is a threat to him, she can blow up his game. The comment she made about football players he's repeated everyday, and won't let it go. He's made it personal. I hope she wins and everyone including her so called friend Nicole (also super annoying this season) tells her what's he's been saying behind her back. He's making her look stupid on national tv and poor girl she really likes the jerk!! Oh btw I think Paulie and Nat had a thing and he does everything to save her on the sly. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a deal prior to getting in the house. They are both from Jersey. If so, and she's using James smh not cool!! 

Paulie is the newest "Mean Girl" in the BB house.  What he's doing to Z's game is shameful and shows everybody watching BB that he never really cared about her as a person.  Initially, he thought that she would be good at comps, and since she hasn't won anything he's disappointed.

The fact that Z voiced HER opinions about student athletes sent Paulie over the edge and he took it extremely personal and got his feelings hurt.  Z is from the south and it's possible that her experiences with student athletes is very different from Paulie's experience as a student athlete.  She never said or inferred anything negative about  Paulie getting a free ride in college, or not earning his degree.  But Paulie got all butthurt about Z's comment and won't let it go and he's spreading it around the house.

When I ws a child my grandma told me that the only way someone can hurt your feelings is if you believe what they said is true.

If Paulie don't wanna be bothered with Z anymore all he has to do is tell her & leave her alone - no more touching & cuddling.  But Paulie's reccent behavior is just too extra and makes him look like a jerk.

My sentiments exactly mayzee. His behavior saddens me. I'm truly sick of victor and Paul on the band wagon as well, playing Paulies game for him. I wish Paulie has the nerve to put Z up, but he's a coward, so she can open her eyes to his BS. Hopefully, Z wins an HOH and puts Paulie up next to Paul or Nicole. They're all shady!! 

@graceomalley Z made a comment about college atlethes cheating their way through college and getting away with it because professors want them to remain eligible to play. He got so offended and ever since has been telling the guys he'd be okay with putting her up. He called her ignorant and was whining about it all week on the live feeds. 

Someone else mentioned in General discussions....

He's turning into Frank.

That's OK with me... if he ends up getting booted like Frank did...

A little bit of power is a dangerous thing :angry2:

19 hours ago, Buddafly said:

@graceomalley Z made a comment about college atlethes cheating their way through college and getting away with it because professors want them to remain eligible to play. He got so offended and ever since has been telling the guys he'd be okay with putting her up. He called her ignorant and was whining about it all week on the live feeds. 

thanks Buddafly!  - these HGs - if this is their game mode, I'd hate to see how they handle real life -

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 7:23 PM, Buddafly said:

He's doing his best to sabotage Zakiyah. Not cool!!! He's using Paul and Paul is an idiot. Playing Paulies game. He want Da gone because she is a threat to him, she can blow up his game. The comment she made about football players he's repeated everyday, and won't let it go. He's made it personal. I hope she wins and everyone including her so called friend Nicole (also super annoying this season) tells her what's he's been saying behind her back. He's making her look stupid on national tv and poor girl she really likes the jerk!! Oh btw I think Paulie and Nat had a thing and he does everything to save her on the sly. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a deal prior to getting in the house. They are both from Jersey. If so, and she's using James smh not cool!! 

I so agree.  I wish Da would be able to stay and then light a fire under the buts of James & the girls, except Nicolle.  If Victor had a brain he might be included but doubt he will cross king Paulie.    If Da stays I will vote to give Da America's care package, giving her 2 votes to block.  The way Paulie treated Z  was repulsive.  He is hateful and vindictive.  How could he not try to comfort Z?    The only guys who are respectful to women are James and Corey.  The rest are pigs who only use women.   Will be hoping Da stays !!

Jerk is a much nicer word than what I would have used.  What he did last night was really cruel and ridiculous.  He is full of himself but then he is related to Cody so I should not be surprised.

Yeah, Paulie is despicable for talking about and threatening to put Z up for eviction, all the while accepting her hugs and cuddles and kisses?  She even said that she was gonna shower with Paulie.  If he allows that and then actually nominate her or backdoor her, he will win the prize for the most obnoxious user in BB history, IMO.

19 minutes ago, jersey721 said:

I don't think it's fair for Paulie to get so much flak for Zakiyah being an idiot.  This is not the real world.

It's not about Z being an idiot. It's the constant comments made about women in general. Paulie is a pig!! He keeps talking about his relationship with Z outside the house but treats her like that in the house...it's disgusting to watch. How does he think it will make her feel when she watches this back alongside her family. She will be humiliated and he doesn't seem to think about that. If that's the case, cut the showmance off 100%. As a "super-fan", I think Paulies game play is amazing. It takes great skill to get everyone around you to play "your" game for you, but he doesn't have to treat Z the way he does in the process. The talking s*** behind her back..I can't take it. Karma is a b**** I'm sure he won't win the first place prize. He should be nominated America's LEAST favorite houseguest! 

It cab be said his gameplay is spot on perfect. Since his game has been about siding with "the boys", it makes his treatment of the Z... Well expected. He has several, louder targets in front of him. Several paths leading to the end. As long as he continues to own his behavior, I don't see him being derailed. 

21 hours ago, Buddafly said:

It's not about Z being an idiot. It's the constant comments made about women in general. Paulie is a pig!! He keeps talking about his relationship with Z outside the house but treats her like that in the house...it's disgusting to watch. How does he think it will make her feel when she watches this back alongside her family. She will be humiliated and he doesn't seem to think about that. If that's the case, cut the showmance off 100%. As a "super-fan", I think Paulies game play is amazing. It takes great skill to get everyone around you to play "your" game for you, but he doesn't have to treat Z the way he does in the process. The talking s*** behind her back..I can't take it. Karma is a b**** I'm sure he won't win the first place prize. He should be nominated America's LEAST favorite houseguest! 

Totally agree.  Great assessment of the situation.  She doesn't deserve the treatment he's giving her.  It makes me sick.  

So the dethroned King Paulie is suddenly a cry baby hypocrit. Lol  he called Z out for making the game personal he just said it was personal now that he's on the block. He called Z out for saying she was alone in the game, but he just said he's alone in the game now that he's on the block. He has Nicole and Corh lmao how is he alone. I can't stand the two faced back and forth and this is Karma for not taking Z off the block. She-although an idiot was his true ride or die and he chose to backstab her now he's in the position he's in. Worst game move ever. 

And so now Bawlie has a chance to get back in re winning whatever comp first 5 jury members compete in to return to house?  Ugh !!  He is a comp beast but yuck.  Only way to avoid that is if Paul or Victor go to jury next.  Which should be happening next.  I hope its Paul that goes next as he is devious and makes good decisions re who should be next target but hope others use good judgment and I think they will. 

Re 'Bawlie', something had to have happened when he went to DR in early hours yesterday.  I am wondering if maybe someone from his home could have called and talked to him causing him to get stronger.   It seemed that after that visit to DR he immediately gained back strength he had lost causing him to be the crybaby we saw for a few days.  And isn't it amazing that he tried to pretend that his crying was strategy to get sympathy votes.  What an actor! 

9 minutes ago, abdala said:

And so now Bawlie has a chance to get back in re winning whatever comp first 5 jury members compete in to return to house?  Ugh !!  He is a comp beast but yuck.  Only way to avoid that is if Paul or Victor go to jury next.  Which should be happening next.  I hope its Paul that goes next as he is devious and makes good decisions re who should be next target but hope others use good judgment and I think they will. 

Re 'Bawlie', something had to have happened when he went to DR in early hours yesterday.  I am wondering if maybe someone from his home could have called and talked to him causing him to get stronger.   It seemed that after that visit to DR he immediately gained back strength he had lost causing him to be the crybaby we saw for a few days.  And isn't it amazing that he tried to pretend that his crying was strategy to get sympathy votes.  What an actor! 

I actually found it a bit creepy the way he was acting all pumped up, his babbling, way to long speech that Julie didn't stop like she usually does and his over the top cheerful behavior with Julie outside. His face was flushed and he was grinning and laughing like he was just named MVP.

9 hours ago, straykat said:

I actually found it a bit creepy the way he was acting all pumped up, his babbling, way to long speech that Julie didn't stop like she usually does and his over the top cheerful behavior with Julie outside. His face was flushed and he was grinning and laughing like he was just named MVP.

Yes, something caused that miraculous recovery.  Someone had to tell him something in DR.