"The House"

mayzee

I am really sick & tired of these HGs talking about what "The House" wants.  There is no such thing as "The House" and anybody using that term is an idiot.  "The House" does not vote - the House Guests do.

And everybody in that house knows exactly who is making all the decisions regarding the votes from week 2 up to now.  Instead of saying what "the house' wants they  should be honest with themselves first, and each other and admit that  "the house" is Paulie.

I really want one of these HGs to call out the obvious  and start playing the game of BB for themselves and not for "the house".

20 minutes ago, Roli said:

mayzee, I would give your post a thumbs up if we had that option.  I am always disappointed when the vote is unanimous. 

Thank You.  I hate the unanimous votes too, so far this season there's only been one close vote  with Bronte vs Tiffany  5-4.

I wish that the DR producers would ask each of these HGs what they mean when they refer to what "the house" wants.   The HGs need to start thinking and playing for themselves because it would be more entertaining than watching them follow Paulie's gameplan.

11 hours ago, mayzee said:

Thank You.  I hate the unanimous votes too, so far this season there's only been one close vote  with Bronte vs Tiffany  5-4.

I wish that the DR producers would ask each of these HGs what they mean when they refer to what "the house" wants.   The HGs need to start thinking and playing for themselves because it would be more entertaining than watching them follow Paulie's gameplan.

The only reason the Bronte vs Tiff vote was close was because it was engineered to be that way. Otherwise, it would have been just like every other vote. "The house" means one of two things...either I am a puss and doesn't have any backbone, so I am being controlled by one or two other people or I am going to screw you but I don't have the guts to just tell you. 

Re 'house' votings,  agree that those continuing to jump on board are weak and fearful.  I have only watched BB for 3 seasons.  Seems in years past there were strong women.  I am so disappointed in James and Nicole.  James as he caves & votes 'the house', Nicole does same but also is whiny and runs back to Paulie/Corey/Paul with any/all info and does so immediately.   The only person who seems to want to take is risk is Davonne.  If she stays this week I will vote for her to win America;s care package and if that happens should see major shake up!!  Unless all the rest continue to do Paulies bidding.  Hope Da stays quiet as a mouse now.

42 minutes ago, abdala said:

Re 'house' votings,  agree that those continuing to jump on board are weak and fearful.  I have only watched BB for 3 seasons.  Seems in years past there were strong women.  I am so disappointed in James and Nicole.  James as he caves & votes 'the house', Nicole does same but also is whiny and runs back to Paulie/Corey/Paul with any/all info and does so immediately.   The only person who seems to want to take is risk is Davonne.  If she stays this week I will vote for her to win America;s care package and if that happens should see major shake up!!  Unless all the rest continue to do Paulies bidding.  Hope Da stays quiet as a mouse now.

It doesn't really matter what Davonne does or does not do this week.  General Paulie has issued his orders and all his loyal HGs will fall in line and do whatever Paulie  tells

them to do.  The minions of Paulie are just surviing week to week, while Paulie is playing the long game.  Their strategy of "at least it's not me" will only last for so long and by the time they figure it out it will be too late.  Paulie is a very good manipulator of these HGs because he's been able to get them to willingly vote out their own allies. 

IMO the only situation that will cause a break up of Paulie's control is if Da is voted out but gets to return and then gets Americas care package blocking 2 people's votes.   But, as you mention,  Paulie's minions feel too safe to make a big play against him.  But wouldn't it be great if someone got some gahonies and makes a big play.  Wishful thinking.