Sunday July 31, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

9:30 PM BBT General chit-chat around the house. Victor, Michelle, and Paul upstairs on the landing by the chess board. James laying down in UKBR. Da in the shower. Most everyone else in the backyard.

9:39 PM BBT Nicole, Corey, and Paulie in the hammock. Nicole says ok guys so what's the plan? Paulie says I'll just come out and say I want Da gone. Nicole says so should I bring up so boys what's going on tomorrow. (They are planning a conversation with Michelle and Zakiyah) Nicole says they are a lot closer to Da. They are deciding to what to tell Michelle and Zakiyah but they don't want to tell a conflicting story from Paul. Paul is going to ask them if they would go up as a potential renom and Paulie wants to just tell them Da is going up because he wants her out. Paulie says he'll joke with them and say he wants Da gone this week and next week they're going to clip Z. Nicole says she just hates when she gets caught in the middle because she told them what they said and she doesn't want to make Paul mad if they tell them. Paulie says he told Paul he told Z he wants Da out. Nicole says they should tell Z the plan is to get Bridgette out still because otherwise Z and Michelle will run around and freak. Nicole says they don't want Da gone they want to protect her and Paulie says weird right. He says they are gamers and have a strategy for each of them. are

9:45 PM BBT Z comes back out to the hammock and their pre-planned conversation starts. Paulie says he wants to see how she reacts to being on the block. He wants to see if she'll start stirring shit up again. They discuss what they previously intended with Z and Z goes in to get Michelle. After Z left, Nicole tells Paulie good job but that she wasn't happy. Corey said it was awkward.

9:53 PM BBT James and Da'Vonne in the UKBR. Da says she needs to learn from James because whatever he said to keep Natalie safe because it worked. Da says it was a double campaign Natalie was campaigning for herself and James campaigned for her and Da has no one. Da is in there by herself and she has to figure out what she's going to do to make it and survive. She says she'll figure it out. Natalie comes in giggling because Paul was chasing her. Natalie starts talking to America and James tells us it's his first time being constipated and Natalie reiterates it. Natalie thanks America for her care package. Natalie asks James if she should tell us what happened with the Vaseline and James says he thinks we already know. Natalie starts talking about her care package. Natalie says she can't win a comp to save her life. She can't win POV to save her life. But she says James can win comps. She gives a shoutout to her sister and her mom.

9:55 PM BBT Michelle comes out by the hammock and Z comes back out. Victor and Paul come out to play the pool. Paulie says Bridgette's leg is hurt and she lost Frank. Michelle says next week is going to be a mental comp though. Paul comes over and asks again about replacement noms. Michelle says she will and Paul said really. Michelle says yeah I'd like to hope you guys would send Bridgette home. Michelle says again she would but that Paulie would rather have Da'Vonne up to see how she reacts to being up. Paul says look I want Bridgette to go home, that's my goal. Paulie says he just wants to see Da's reaction to going up and see if she's going to start stirring shit up. Paul says if you want to find information out ok, but I just want Bridgette to go home. Michelle says Bridgette is a loose cannon and with mental comps coming up they don't know who she'd put up. Michelle tells Paul that Bridgette doesn't believe anything he said to her. Paul said he doesn't care that's why he's sending her home this week. Michelle says she just wants Bridgette gone because she scares the crap out of her and Z said she feels the same way. Michelle thinks Bridgette would go after Victor and Natalie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10:08 PM BBT All feeds on the same thing, James and Natalie in the UKBR and Natalie is talking about James being constipated again. Natalie says she isn't tired and she feels like being mischevious. James asks her to turn the light off.

10:11 PM BBT Natalie decides she's going to freeze James' shoes. Natalie puts the shoes in two Ziploc baggies. Bridgette comes in to help and they put Parsley in the baggies, then fresh pepper, then basil, then cinnamon. Natalie then puts water in the baggie and Bridgette puts water in the second one. They shake the bag up and then double bag them because they don't want them to explode in the freezer and ruin the pizzas and get the guys mad at them. They keep saying James is going to kill them.

10:23 PM BBT Natalie goes outside and tells everyone she finally pranked James. Victor laughs and said she just pissed off the only person that protects her in the game. Victor and Corey are playing pool, and everyone else by the hammock. Bridgette in the BR and James in the UKBR laying down.

10:34 PM BBT Corey and Victor playing pool still. Paulie and Zakiyah on the hammock and Paul, Michelle, and Natalie on the ground next to the hammock. General chit chat and Michelle is popping pimples on Paul's back and Natalie joins in. Paul asks the girls if they want to bone and Natalie says didn't your mom say no humping. Michelle says no one has ever had sex on Big Brother. [Clearly, she has never seen the feeds] Paulie says never? and Paul says well we can break that record Meech. Nicole comes back and out and sits on the ground and Corey joins them. Zakiyah is on Paulie's back popping pimples. They are talking about sex.

10:41 PM BBT They are talking about a questionnaire they filled out before they went on the show. One of the questions was what's your favorite position. Natalie says she wrote normal because she didn't know what it was called. They start talking about another question have you ever had sex outside and we get FotH.

10:45 PM BBT General chit chat about strangest places they've had sex. If they've had sex with someone over 40. Various other sexual related questions. Da'Vonne is in the LR reading the bible.

10:58 PM BBT Paul asks Natalie a sexual questions and she says she's a virgin. She asks Paul what's the weirdest thing he's eaten, not sexually. Natalie says she ate a scorpion.

11:04 PM BBT Everyone outside heads inside.

11:16 PM BBT Paul and Victor go up to the HOH room. Corey comes up right after them and Paul puts on his HOH robe. Something is wrong with the HOH shower. They need to get a plumber in to fix something.

11:17 PM BBT Nicole and Michelle in the WA. Michelle asks if everyone went to bed and Nicole says I think the boys went upstairs. Michelle says we need to win an HOH because the boys are always together. They talk about Victor and Michelle says Victor is disrespectful to the girls and Nicole says she hasn't noticed anything. Nicole says she might go lay down in the Tokyo Bedroom and Michelle gets something to snack on. Nicole and Michelle go to the HNR instead.

11:20 PM BBT Da'Vonne and Zakiyah in the KT. Da asks Z what that was about and Z says I don't know, I'm not going to stress myself over it. Da says she's trying to pull her in. Da says she heard her (Nicole) say we should get an apartment together when we move back. Z says she's about to be nosy and go see what they're talking about. Da says those two and Z says yes. Da asks where Victor is and Z says he's upstairs she thinks.

11:24 PM BBT Z comes in to the HNR with Michelle and Nicole and Nicole says they're going to sleep in the HNR tonight. Z says Victor is so full of himself. Nicole says are all the boys upstairs and Z says yeah. Michelle said that Victor said he wouldn't drive more than 30 minutes to see a girl if they weren't going to do something. Z says he's so damned shallow, he's a shallow person. Michelle says if she has to hear Paul tell her one more boning story I'm gonna lose it. She says like no one cares it's gross.  Z says she's glad hers just sits there and giggles. Michelle says yeah you guys got good guys and I got left with two airheads. Z said one that's full of himself and one that's just a damned hornball. Nicole says will you guys judge me if I lay down and close my eyes and Z says no I'm glad you're sleeping in here.

11:27 PM BBT Michelle asks what they will do with their money. Z says pay off some bills and give her mom $2000 and enough for two trips to see Paulie. Z says Paulie told her he'd come to see her in Charlotte. Nicole wants to go on a vacation, a road trip. Michelle wants to get make-up, her lips done, her eye brows micro-bladed. Nicole asks what that is.

11:29 PM BBT Corey, Paul, and Victor in the HOH room. Corey says almost day 50 and the halfway party. Paul says we don't get a party. Victor asks Corey who told him about the halfway party and he says James and Nicole. They are told they aren't allowed to talk about production.

11:35 PM BBT Zakiyah has a nip slip.

11:37 PM BBT Zakiyah notices her dress wasn't on properly so she adjusts it and looks to see if the camera noticed. Nicole says she feels better now that the guys have talked to them about Da going on the block.

11:43 PM BBT Zakiyah says they should study the house for the next HOH comp. They talk about the halfway part and Nicole says it's the same as the 4th of July party they just had. They start quizzing each other on comp wins and days.

• morty locked this topic