How many times are people going to show their insecurities and ugliness by spreading lies? I'm sick and mad as heck that Tiffany has this, "all out" campaign against DaVonne. I realize Tiffany needs to put heat on someone and take it off herself BUT isn't DaVonne mainly responsible for Tiffany still being on BB? Frank is a jerk! He did call her a slut...now his character is being defamed....really? The problem with DaVonne is that she should have stayed low after the comment/butt slap, but she couldn't contain herself. Playing a game is one thing....what Frank and Tiffany are doing to DaVonne....especially Tiffany is just wrong! I'm sorry, it goes to my reconfirmation that anytime White people get in trouble they want to blame someone Black. Has DaVonne intentionally lied about anyone? No! Neither Frank nor Tiffany have a justified reason for going after DaVonne, she's just convenient! 

Making alliances  with HGs and lying to each other is a big part of playing the game of BB.  The producers cast people who will bring the drama because it is a Tv show and the drama  is why viewers & fans watch it every season.

One of the problems that I see year after year is the HGs forming alliances before they know each other.  This seasn the combination of returning players, siblings of previous players, fans & superfans alongs with recruits & newbies promises to be quite entertaining.  The team structure is kinda different and I like it because it calls for new strategies for playing the game.

Of all the vets playing, Frank is the only one who fully utilized the teams to his advantage while James's team is down to just him & Natalie.

Frank & Tiffany both have huge targets on them and they've decided to make DaVonne a bigger target to take the heat off themselves.  How effective that tactic is will be determined in time because some of the HGs are easily swayed and Tiffany & Frank will take advantage of that.

I honestly don't believe they chose DaVonne because she's black.  They chose DaVonne because of what they believe is her "baggage" from BB17.  Frank believes that DaVonne was evicted because she caused "too much drama" (whatever that is?) and Tiffany believes that DaVonne started a girls alliance to target her sister Vanessa in BB17.

Tiffany is also upset because DaVonne made F2 deals with other HGs and apparently when you make an F2 with Tiffany you are not allowed to make any other F2 deals because that would be disloyal.  I guess she forgot that her sister made several F2 deals with Steve, Austin, Johnny Mac, Audrey,  & Shelli in BB17.

what I am sick of is the guys thinking they are the only ones entitled to have an alliance.  A girls alliance oh please vote them out they were in an alliance.  These guys are the worst.

18 hours ago, Janis said:

what I am sick of is the guys thinking they are the only ones entitled to have an alliance.  A girls alliance oh please vote them out they were in an alliance.  These guys are the worst.

The guys are able to get away with that attitude because the girls always snitch on their alliance and never stick together. Every year, you have some form of guys alliance of 3 or 4, but they hardly ever out themselves to the girls...until it is too late. The girls need to play smarter and be more selfish.  

34 minutes ago, joystiick said:

The guys are able to get away with that attitude because the girls always snitch on their alliance and never stick together. Every year, you have some form of guys alliance of 3 or 4, but they hardly ever out themselves to the girls...until it is too late. The girls need to play smarter and be more selfish.  

The cute guys in the house ALWAYS get the girls sidetracked with stupid showmances.  The weak-minded and passive girls imagine they are the next Jeff & Jordan and they think they can win the game that way.  But Jeff didn't take Jordan to F2, he was evicted before that.   Jordan went to F2 with Natalie (I think).  Or if the girl is a strong competitor, she she's herself as the next Rachel &  Brendon, but they never made it to  F2 together either.  When Rachel won BB she was not F2 with Brendon.

If my BB memory is correct I don't think a woman has ever won BB if she's paired with a guy at the F2.

• 1 month later...
On July 18, 2016 at 10:00 AM, CyndySyn said:

How many times are people going to show their insecurities and ugliness by spreading lies? I'm sick and mad as heck that Tiffany has this, "all out" campaign against DaVonne. I realize Tiffany needs to put heat on someone and take it off herself BUT isn't DaVonne mainly responsible for Tiffany still being on BB? Frank is a jerk! He did call her a slut...now his character is being defamed....really? The problem with DaVonne is that she should have stayed low after the comment/butt slap, but she couldn't contain herself. Playing a game is one thing....what Frank and Tiffany are doing to DaVonne....especially Tiffany is just wrong! I'm sorry, it goes to my reconfirmation that anytime White people get in trouble they want to blame someone Black. Has DaVonne intentionally lied about anyone? No! Neither Frank nor Tiffany have a justified reason for going after DaVonne, she's just convenient!