Please Shut Up Paul

BBinMiami

1 hour ago, BBinMiami said:

Watching the live feeds and every camera has Paul running his yap. He goes from room to room monopolizing every conversation. Would love to send a petition to BB18 to show less of Paul. Hoping for an eviction soon.:unsure:

His loud mouth drowns all 4 feeds and you can't hear other conversations. He never shuts up

He also has made himself the RAT going back and forth with information. He is like Andy the Rat 

Paul has been relaying so much information that James, DaVonne & Bridgette have all taken notice of his recent behavior.

Since he no longer has Bronte to hang out with he's taking his cues from Michelle, who is also running her mouth about what Frank's up to.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is the type of person I loathe. Load mouth aside, he keeps spearheading attempts to humiliate whoever is going home. It doesn't seem fun to him that someone loses, hr wants them to lose the worst way possible. 

He is also a constant shit stirrer. When he told Bridgette his sister was anorexic from fat joke bullying, her WTF look went on for a while. 

Just another classic case of everything being a bully. I'm glad school look out for kids more today. But the by product is mouthy punks like this trash finding problems where none exists.

Has anyone noticed how Paul hugs the girls in the house?  He goes behind them, throws his arms over their shoulders and cops a feel.  He's done this so many times that it's obvious what and why he's doing it.  It usually happens after nominations or evictions and makes it look likes he's consoling them in a time of sorrow or relief.  But, the boob attacks have happened too many times for this to be a coincidental event.  This guy creeps me out, and I'll assume the female house guests as well.  Do they ever call him on it?

On 7/27/2016 at 9:34 AM, Somerandomguy said:

This guy is the type of person I loathe. Load mouth aside, he keeps spearheading attempts to humiliate whoever is going home. It doesn't seem fun to him that someone loses, hr wants them to lose the worst way possible. 

He is also a constant shit stirrer. When he told Bridgette his sister was anorexic from fat joke bullying, her WTF look went on for a while. 

Just another classic case of everything being a bully. I'm glad school look out for kids more today. But the by product is mouthy punks like this trash finding problems where none exists.

when did he tell Bridgette his sister was anorexic?

Paul does seem to be expressing his inner "Mean Girl" persona, and it's not a good look for his game.  For this group of grown men to think it's funny to humiliate a woman on TV for entertainment is not OK.

The constant references to "boned or bonning" is just too extra for my taste and I really wish he would or could turn it down a notch.

On 8/1/2016 at 4:05 PM, mayzee said:

On 8/1/2016 at 4:05 PM, mayzee said:

Paul does seem to be expressing his inner "Mean Girl" persona, and it's not a good look for his game.  For this group of grown men to think it's funny to humiliate a woman on TV for entertainment is not Ok.

Curious...what was said to humiliate a woman?

2 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Curious...what was said to humiliate a woman?

At least 3 of the women have body image issues and the guys know it,  Although none of the women on this show are fat (by normal standards) they often make references to being fat or feeling fat.

Paulie & Paul have recently taken to calling Natalie  "FTs", behind her back, to her face and sometimes within earshot of Natalie. Initially, Natalie denied having breast implants,  and her breasts have been  discussed quite a bit by both the girls & the boys.  Natalie recently  confirmed that she does have implants and the boys have been teasing her about it.

Thanks. I agree with the statement that the guys are not acting very mature. In fact to me it is a pretty good depiction of our cultures young men. Blind to many things and sometimes acting mean to continue the veil of being vague & aloof. 

As for the women body image, I personally have never know a female without body image issues. The hottest women in the world probably thinks she has fat ankles or a gross freckle on her knee. 

So when these two worlds clash, you get nervous immature boys making comments, when they don't know what to say. But they aren't smart enough to just stay silent.  Plus they are saying it to insecure girls who are looking for validation without appearing to be looking for that validation. 

I am starting to wonder if this is not a good season, or are we finally tired of seeing the reality of our culture. Every guy is kind of a jerk. Every girl is kind of crazy. 

I wouldn't say that all the guys are jerks, just Paulie & Paul,and to a lesser extent Victor (but I think Victor is trying to fit in with the dominant "Bro" culture in the house).

Playing pranks on each is all in good fun but Paulie & Paul seem to enjoy torturing the girls with mind games to get in their head and make them cry or feel bad.  Paulie & Paul seem to bring out the worse in each other with regard to pestering the girls.  Corey & James may not participate, but they don't do anything to discourage it either.

Of the women this season Bridgette, Tiffany & Davonne may have body image issues but they've not dicussed those issues the way that Michelle, Natalie & Nicole have complained about various body parts numerous times.

Well at the risk of turning a lot of women off, I am the one saying every guy is a kind of a jerk and every girl is kind of crazy. It is just a question to what level. Finding someone with your preferred level of either trait is what makes for successful relationships. 

These houseguests are simply not comprable by design.(poor casting) Unfortunately some of these designs are not as enjoyable to watch as others.

No intent to offend, just the way I see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Except for a nameless two or three, the group seem to me terminally shallow and pretty unimportant in the scheme of things.  I don't BB hate any of them.  That is probably a bad thing.  As for the men; I think they've the collective IQ of a lima bean.