Sign in to follow this  
salter-path

Media and Show Appearances (post finale)

The Amazing Race 7 is auctioning off some of its props for charity. Until May 20, items will be auctioned off on eBay, with proceeds benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Up for bid are props such as a clam shell from The Amazing Race 5's final leg. Additionally, "host Phil Keoghan has donated many of his own mementos from the show, including clothing worn by him during the series, signed 'clue' envelopes, 'You've been Eliminated' t-shirts, 'The Amazing Race' hats and more." Be prepared to go a few days without food, though, if you really want some of these items; shipping on the clam shell alone is $950.

CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION

Anyone else watch? Nothing too exciting. We did find out Ron and Kelly are no longer together :shock:

We found out that U/J are getting a round of invetro (sp) free from their doctor. If that doesnt work they will adopt. There was some creepy guy right between their shoulders. He was a bit Scary

At the end the interviewer asked Rob and Amber if there were more reality shows in the works. Rob Jokingly said "Stay Tuned" Then Amber mentioned the wedding coming up

Guest ranster627

Not together ... Ron and Kelly???? I am shocked! :rofl

Guest XandraSkye
How did they all seem to act towards each other? I wish I had recorded that. Didn't even think about it.

Not together ... Ron and Kelly???? I am shocked!  :rofl

are you really? i thought they were perfect for each other....who else would want them?

:wink:

Guest XandraSkye

Me too....NOT! I don't think they were good for each other. Maybe with different people they won't be so obnoxious...maybe.

ME TOO :rofl I hope he DUMPED her :!: :!:

Guest ranster627
How did they all seem to act towards each other?  I wish I had recorded that.  Didn't even think about it.

They asked her about the POW comment she made..she said it was part of a much larger convo :roll: Looks like she took a page out of Jonathan Baker's hand book. She also said whens he got hom she told her family her and Ron only fought once :lol:

Guest XandraSkye
Guess it depends on your definition of a fight. Some might say they just bickered....A LOT!

Me too, Ran! :otay :shock: :otay

Guest cappy
Skye, did you watch Meredith and Gretchens interview?

Guest cappy
I wonder if Joyce is going to keep her head bald.

Kelly should not have said that about POW But Ron also acted very conceited I can do this I can do that I can do everything. Give me a break!

Guest XandraSkye
Skye, did you watch Meredith and Gretchens interview?

No, I missed them all. Dang!