Natalie Negrotti - (11th Evicted - Day 86 - 6th Jury member)

morty

46 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Nat is a prime example of ....

Someone who talks your ear off ! ! !

How does James stand it ? ? ?  (I'm pretty sure his left ear is almost gone :P)

I defended her all season but watching the nighttime feed flashbacks..... Natalie was being a real bitch. yep she was 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nat is a prime example of ....

A manipulator/user - someone who manipulates &/or uses another until they have outlived their usefulness to the user for whatever reason. 

She told Meech before Meech left that she was going to be showing her real self and apparently she is able to keep to her word on that at least.

55 minutes ago, Marty said:

I defended her all season but watching the nighttime feed flashbacks..... Natalie was being a real bitch. yep she was 

What do you mean WAS----- purty dang sure she still is.  I hurt so bad for James, but have mixed feelings on it...

I really and truly thought after Meg completely cut him off shortly after last year, he would wisen up.  But, when I heard Gnat say oh Jamsey..you always do my dishes) and James replied "Cuz that's what a man does" I knew it was over....  I just hope his eyes are WIDE open right now.  

The only way (and you can go back and look at all my prior posts, as I have said it before) Gnat will have anything to do with him is if he is F2.  Dang, she won't have a 2nd thought to take/use ANY of his winnings.  When that is gone.... So is she.

everyone in this game should use their strengths in this game whatever they are - it seems gnats is manipulation and using her looks and a fake personality - James bought into it and is only now starting to rethink gnat's true intentions - I will be happy to see her go - I don't know if James will survive, but I would not mind seeing him win - but if he does win any amount of money, I pray he is wise enough not to waste a dime of it on her - I will be praying very hard for that....

3 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

I want a refund ! ! !

What happened to the planned speech Nat said she had prepared... that would knock everyone's socks off ???

:o:angry2:

I was on the edge of my seat when got ready to speak and then ????  Well, I guess that just about adds up to her other statements she has made whilst in the house like the one she made about working out, eating better, etc.

18 hours ago, graceomalley said:

it is her face  that shows up next to the definition of too-faced in the dictionary - first her then Paul - they are, in that way, very alike -

They both definitely can get a read on people and do have strategic thinking.  Those are the only 2 good qualities IMO.  On the negative side they both cut to the quick and are viscous, unrelenting, verbally assaulting, cruel, and yes can change so quickly into nice when needed.  (not sure how to spell viscous or viscious?)  Wondering what a psychiatric diagnosis would be for that personality type. 

Very proud of Nat for bringing out truth re Paul horrid behavior against women.  It was very important for not only Paul to know how his words affected the game but also for kids who watch BB to understand that such behavior is not acceptable in our society.  Very impressed with Nat for that question/comment.  And cute the way Nat reacted when hearing she was in top 3 for AFP. 

1 hour ago, Canopus said:

I feel sorry for James. Come on! He has zero chance with her, he never did. Sure, she likes him as a friend, but he was clearly friend-zoned from day 1.

Stupid guy. Obviously no blood is available for his brain.

Nat is nice. But she needs to stop leading him on.

I think James has the most level head of most of the houseguests I have ever seen play the game. No blood in his brain? 

Why people get so wrapped up in relationships outside the house I will never understand.