Natalie Negrotti - (11th Evicted - Day 86 - 6th Jury member)

morty

I think Natalie is starting to figure some things out, unfortunately, they may have waited too late. Everyone knows that Paulie, Cory and the two girls are a foursome, but, there doesn't seem to be any coordinated effort to break them up. Someone really needs to make a move against Paulie, but they keep eliminating themselves. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I  don't understand why most of the HGs wanna join up with Paulie, especially James because he & Natalie would be at the bottom and easily expendable.

I really wish that Natalie & Bridgette would have an honest conversation,  share info and compare notes because they could help each other a lot.  But they still don't trust each other and since Bronte is gone from the game there's nothing keeping them together.  Who knew that Bronte would be a part of the only functionng girls alliance in the house???

The Spy Girls  stayed together longer than the Fatal 5.  The Spy Girls remained loyal to each other to the end while the Fatal 5 began targeting each other after only 2 weeks.  Frank broke up the only functioning girls alliance this season by nominating Bronte with the  RoadKill win and doesn't even know it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think she is "cute" and really a good person. BUT I am not really confident that she is not using James to further herself in the game. After all, she was attracted to Vic first and there is some differences between the two men.  Or "boys" as Nichole says.

Natalie is a B****. What she did to Z last night solidifies her mean girl status. She's that jealous of Z that even though she knows Z doesn't have the votes to stay she chose to further humiliate her, and break her spirit without Z having an opportunity to "clap back". Natalie is pure scum. She need to be sent home, she's malicious and was laughing the whole time she was prepping her speech to Z. If Natalie really cared about Z "as a women" she would have clued Z in weeks ago and blow up Paulie's spot, but she chose to flirt with him and make comments to Bridget that Paulie is her future husband. I recall in her intro video her saying she's not attracted to the pretty boys with muscles... Lol but she goes for Vic and flirts with Paulie and Cory in the house. THOT is from Jersey, she expects us to believe that BS. She lies about everything anyways, her feelings forJames-lies, how she doesn't like the attention-lies, how she's so sweet-more lies, her tits are real-lmao biggest lie of them all. FT's so funny. Can't stand her. Hope Z has a round trip ticket!!!

Natalie told Z that Paulie was playing her (true) and she needs to play her own game.

Love Natalie. She is really playing the game and almost outplaying James

I am on Team Natalie 

I am so surprised and proud of Natalie.  The girl who I thought was a bit of fluff without brains finally came forward and blew up the game along with Michelle and Bridgette.  I didn't like Bridgette when Frank was around as she acted so childish and I find that such a turn off in a supposedly strong woman but was sad to see her leave and was hoping she got round trip.  But Natalie has impressed me with finally letting 'America' know what she has really been thinking and evaluating. I was so wrong re her persona but seems that was her game plan, and very well done. 

Would love to see Natalie in F2....and the win would be great !!!    As for the girls hating on her, if a woman is beautiful woman other women will tear her down.  That is a sad fact but true.  And it hurts but is the way of the world.  Jealously !! 

Let's get real here. No one was jealous of Natalie. She is sooooo desperate for attention it is annoying and a slap in the face to women. She had no clue how to play this game, watched one season probably after she was casted. She uses James because he schooled her on how to play the game, eventually to his own detriment. I don't care for the way she brought her so called concerns about Paulie to Z if not only to get Z away from Paulie, so she would be free to flirt with her "future husband" her words not mine, but like she said she knew Z was leaving. Why not say something before, if it were game play. Oh but Paulie is such a great guy she states to anyone in the house who would listen-after Z leaves. She didn't know this would blow up Paulies game that was Paul, Meech and Bridgette who predicted the fallout and lead her to do it. She doesn't get credit for that. She should get credit for or being a mean girl, who Initially liked Corey, than Victor, than Corey again and finally landed on James, all the while flirting openly with Paulie, Paul and Corey. Final two-never. What's the difference between her game play and Z? Nothing!!! Natalie is a FU***** FLOATER!!!! James carried her just like Paulie carried Z. The one game move you all give her credit for was not her doing. I'm so sick of seeing her face she needs to go to jury where she always wanted to end up. Someone who comes into this game with a goal to make it to jury, does not deserve to make it to a final 5 let alone a final 2.

Love Natalie. She has spirit and a cool Jersey Girl.

We need females with more spunk in the house. 

Some people seem to think the women shouldn't play the game and judge them if they play at all like the guys... just sayin

On August 11, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Buddafly said:

Natalie is a B****. What she did to Z last night solidifies her mean girl status. She's that jealous of Z that even though she knows Z doesn't have the votes to stay she chose to further humiliate her, and break her spirit without Z having an opportunity to "clap back". Natalie is pure scum. She need to be sent home, she's malicious and was laughing the whole time she was prepping her speech to Z. If Natalie really cared about Z "as a women" she would have clued Z in weeks ago and blow up Paulie's spot, but she chose to flirt with him and make comments to Bridget that Paulie is her future husband. I recall in her intro video her saying she's not attracted to the pretty boys with muscles... Lol but she goes for Vic and flirts with Paulie and Cory in the house. THOT is from Jersey, she expects us to believe that BS. She lies about everything anyways, her feelings forJames-lies, how she doesn't like the attention-lies, how she's so sweet-more lies, her tits are real-lmao biggest lie of them all. FT's so funny. Can't stand her. Hope Z has a round trip ticket!!!

I couldn't agree with you more, Buddafly!  This girl is NOT a nice girl.  Its clear as day - not sure how she is fooling so many.

I don't like this girl at all. She talks about how she doesn't need a Man to get by but every time she competes she whines for them to let her win. She might like James as a friend but not for anything more. She is always going on about her weight and people not being nice to her it's called karma. She says Paulie makes her uncomfortable but not so much that she climbs under a dark bed with him. She talks about his comments about her butt but when he said it she just smiled and ate it up. She is just pissed because none of the guys wanted what she was putting out there. She sat in the HOH room and said I liked Corey then Vic and finally James because he was all that was left. She likes to say she just is a flirty person but she also says she was self conscious about her body so after the boob job she uses them to get what she wants, she's just mad because Paulie and the other guys didn't fall at her feet. She gives Women a bad name

I can NOT stand anyone who has to tell EVERYONE how real,  nice and kind she is every 15 minutes.  My God it its soooooooo annoying.  I hate when people toot their own horns constantly!  Well guess what Nat-Nat (or Gnat-Gnat in my book), you can sit in my garage and call yourself a car....  Still does not make you one.  Oh, and I am sure while trying to convince everyone you were a car, you would be Toot-tooting your horn!  Judge people by what they show, not what they say, and man can this girl say A LOT about herself.  I am surprised that she and Paul have not dislocated their arms from patting themselves on the back so much!!!  WAKE UP JAMES.... I USED to like you.....

Oh, and as a post script:  I AM a Jersey Girl, we are not all alike... That is like saying ALL Floridians are the same....  Silly.  But I DO know her type!

Edited by PrincessWhiteTrash
Forgot to add PS

I absolutely love Natalie. She is part Jersey girl part and Janelle. She is getting better every day at her game play. 

Seems like some people don't like strong women in the game. 

35 minutes ago, Marty said:

I absolutely love Natalie. She is part Jersey girl part and Janelle. She is getting better every day at her game play. 

What in the hell are you talking about?  How dare you sully the name of Janelle.  This girl has won ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...  Except maybe James' heart, which is sad.  If James wins BB18, Gnat will only stay around to help spend the $...  Once that is gone, so is she.  

IMO the only "Strong" woman on this season was Bridgett.  Personally, didn't care for her personality, but give credit where credit is due.....

11 hours ago, Marty said:

I am a jersey girl and I disagree totally.  She is not strong.  If James wasn't there she would be gone by now.  Hasn't shown an independent thought throughout this game.  And as for the Janelle comparison . . . Don't even!

9 hours ago, jersey721 said:

I am a jersey girl and I disagree totally.  She is not strong.  If James wasn't there she would be gone by now.  Hasn't shown an independent thought throughout this game.  And as for the Janelle comparison . . . Don't even!

I am with you girl!  Really STRONG Jersey girls do not need to constantly toot their own horn.  And, they NEVER need to stand BEHIND ANY man!!!!

1 hour ago, Somerandomguy said:

I guess it depends on whether we are talking about strong willed jersey girls or the loud obnoxious know it all moron jersey girls.

She seems quite genuine and strong for the things she believes in. Her style usually gets chewed up by people who refuse to believe a person could be this genuine.

After watching a little bit of RHONJ, and I assume they are the strong Jersey girls, I had to turn it off.  The women on that program are way over the top. 

In beginning I saw Natalie as a pretty girl who was an airhead.  The type who feel all they need to be is pretty.  But when Natalie began pointing out to James and others that she could see that Paulie was controlling the house, and when she took the chance to tell Z what Paulie was saying behind her back, my opinion of Natalie has changed.  When Paulie was berating Natalie in every way he could think of or lie about, and in that roomful of people, she stood up to him, she was strong.There's much more to Natalie than what we see on surface.  Also, beautiful women are usually hated and torn apart by other women.  Sad but true.

On August 16, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Marty said:

OMG - please don't compare her to Janelle!  Janelle was, is, and always will be my favorite player.  Gnat is NOTHING like Janelle!!!   Janelle won comps.  Janelle was a nice girl. Janelle was the real deal.  

OK sorry to offend by comparison. I am just saying Nat is playing a good game and she is a strong woman. Good job on winning the HOH Nat. 

People complain when the girls don't play the game and they complain when they do.... yikes! 

1 hour ago, Marty said:

OK sorry to offend by comparison. I am just saying Nat is playing a good game and she is a strong woman. Good job on winning the HOH Nat. 

People complain when the girls don't play the game and they complain when they do.... yikes! 

For the first half of the game, Nat reminded me of a Jordan. But, in the last week to ten days, Nat has really matured in the game. She has become an equal partner in their alliance(s) and is contributing in the decision making. Winning the HOH this week should prove to be huge. If Corey gets the ACP, they can target Paul and Vic. If Paul or Vic gets ACP, they target Corey and Nic. If anybody comes down, Meech can be the fill in.