Michelle Meyer - (10th Evicted - Day 79 - 5th Jury member)

morty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, abdala said:

Agree re getting his due but only one mistake?  What do you feel was that one? 

Paul's mistake was not taking James and.....

Paul's mistake with the jury is not giving a crap about them and making friendships. He thought he would win by just being loud and pushy. 

I have seen Paul on a few interviews and he is playing the Evel Dick persona now 100%.  F everyone is his favorite phrase now. The jury was just a bunch of crybabies. 

17 minutes ago, Marty said:

Paul's mistake was not taking James and.....

Paul's mistake with the jury is not giving a crap about them and making friendships. He thought he would win by just being loud and pushy. 

I have seen Paul on a few interviews and he is playing the Evel Dick persona now 100%.  F everyone is his favorite phrase now. The jury was just a bunch of crybabies. 

Thanks Marty.   I feel there were so many 'mistakes' he made that they couldn't be counted.  Wish I had seen him after show.  So wanted to see him then.  And the way he immediately congratulated Vic for AFP.  I know he was seething but must say he 'played' it well. Meaning his faux happiness for others.

So thankful he was not big winner.

for me, his loss was my favorite win - I'll still back James though - not just because he seems like an all around good man, and not just because of his little girl and not even just because of the way he conducted himself during his stay in BB, but also because of his service to this Country - thank you sir!  for that he gets my support every time - I know it is not really game related, but to me it is directly related to honor - something I saw very little of in the rest of the players -

Edited by graceomalley
forgot the word "of"