Da'Vonne Rogers - (6th Evicted - Day 51 - 1st Jury member)

JEDI

9 hours ago, joystiick said:

Day is the target because Paulie believes that Day has more influence over Z than he does. He also believes that she could reel Michelle in. everybody else is under his control, either directly or via a showmance. Over the last few weeks, Day and Paul have also gotten pretty close. So, taking Day out takes away a potential ally for Z, Mich and Paul.  

Paulie cannot control or manipulate Davonne because  she is about the game and she's strong mentally & physically.  I'm really shocked that Paul turned on Davonne so easily because none of Paulie's reasons for evicting her was directly related to Davonne & Paul's game relationship.

Davonne's biggest mistake was telling James & Tiffany about being the 5th wheel  with the 2 showmances.  Nicole & Paulie never forgave her for outing their 5 person alliance.  If Davonne had kept that one piece of info secret she would not be in the position she's in now.  If Davonne wanted no part of the showmance alliance her best move would have been to quietly recruit & assemble her own 4 pack to compete against Paulie's group.  When the 8 pack & the Fatal 5 broke up tiffany & Frank putt a giant target on Davonne's back.  And she should know that HGs get evicted over the slightest little thing.

It would take a BB miracle to save Davonne because she'd have to be lucky enough to have the round trip ticket and win the HOH upon her return.  That's about the only thing that could or would shake up the house and get some serious BB game going.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:06 PM, Somerandomguy said:

She was stupid! She went on some BS Frank witch hunt because she didn't speak up to some behavior she disliked. She either should have forgiven Frank and moved on with him or blown him up and keep that public. By sneaking around after him, she opened up her game to every other houseguest.

Agree.  She has way too big a personality to not align with someone similar.  I couldn't and wouldn't win BB and neither will she ever; most likely.

• JEDI unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Damn, momma Da went total ghetto on Paulie last night. Sorry sweetie if you think you got class but you don't. A classy person would not get up in somebody's face and start finger wagging and hurling insults.

I loved it !!  Somebody must put arrogant user Paulie in his place.  IMO that confrontation was between equals.  Rather than quietly stating her feelings, like most women do,  she did what Paulie has done many times, full blown attack.  He got closer, she got even closer to him and finally standing over him.  Classless?!  In my opinion actions that were needed to not allow him to win over another woman, which seems to be his character.   

Funny to me that 2 men posting here  today refer to Da as classless. 

2 minutes ago, abdala said:

Funny to me that 2 men posting here  today refer to Da as classless. 

Make it 3.  She's complete trash.  Paulie's an a-hole, but Da is even worse. And the comment about what a bad example she's setting for her child is bang on. What's she doing spending multiple summers away from her kid anyway?

Da should not let Paulie get under her skin, but I like that Da didn't let Paulie Punk intimidate her. He moved closer to intimidate and to make her back down and she moved closer and let him know that she wasn't going to be bullied by him. He needs someone to slap that little smug ass smirk off his face. 

In the military, parents spend months and years away from their kids, because it is their job. Truck drivers drive all over the country and some of them only come home for 2 to 3 days a month. It's what they do to put food on the table. When people come on BB, although we call it a game, not only are they playing for a half-million dollars, in the case of BB, if they do not win, the stipend is well above what many of them would make on their regular job. So, for some, they are earning a living to feed their child, but ultimately, they are playing for a chance to earn the money that could greatly enhance their child's life. I can't find any fault in what they are doing.    

I can't help but wonder what Paulie's parents are thinking - he's smug, arrogant and completely disrespectful to women - but the one I really worry about is Z - if I saw my "boyfriend" speaking to another woman like that - under any circumstance - it would make me think long and hard about the future - she saw him in the BB house - and yet there she was - they are all wrong - they all showed horrid behavior - is it the age I wonder?  I just don't know - what I do know though is that I am very glad that all three of them have no shot to win BB -

9 hours ago, graceomalley said:

I can't help but wonder what Paulie's parents are thinking - he's smug, arrogant and completely disrespectful to women - but the one I really worry about is Z - if I saw my "boyfriend" speaking to another woman like that - under any circumstance - it would make me think long and hard about the future - she saw him in the BB house - and yet there she was - they are all wrong - they all showed horrid behavior - is it the age I wonder?  I just don't know - what I do know though is that I am very glad that all three of them have no shot to win BB -

I'm trying to recall Cody's behavior.  I remember him capitalizing on what's-her-name's crush on him, but I just don't think he was as big an a s s as Paulie is.  

Agree about Zakiyah.  I hope she gets some counseling or something.  No woman should put up with that type of treatment.  JMO

20 hours ago, Canopus said:

Make it 3.  She's complete trash.  Paulie's an a-hole, but Da is even worse. And the comment about what a bad example she's setting for her child is bang on. What's she doing spending multiple summers away from her kid anyway?

Do you feel it is classy the way the guys all (except Corey and James) spoke about women, degrading them, comments re sex acts and constantly cursing.  This season we saw the most classless, vulgar, degrading men ever.  It seems Paul, especially, but also Victor and pig Paulie would constantly compete to be the biggest a--h---.  And they all win that title.  Who raised those guys?  Seems they have no respect for women nor do they have a filter re what they should say, especially on national.  It sickens me that their actions and words were all there for young people to watch and probably imitate.

Re Da's leaving her child all summer,  something I wouldn't do but there is that possibility to win 1/2 million dollars.  That would have been a great beginning for that baby.  Certainly set Da and that baby up for a better life.  Why haven't you mentioned the guys leaving their kids?  Derrick has 2 children and certainly others have left their kids also.  But women are always held to a different standard.

Other than Da's outspokenness what other issues re Da cause you to say that she is worse than pig Paulie? What do you think re Frank's patting Da's butt and calling her degrading names?  I feel Da did exactly what had to be done re Frank's often typical male actions.  She called him out on it and was very hurt.  As most women would be, but once again,  a man who feels women are their for his enjoyment, simple play things waiting to be used and abused.

Wondering how you feel re Paul's position presently.  

8 hours ago, Roli said:

I'm trying to recall Cody's behavior.  I remember him capitalizing on what's-her-name's crush on him, but I just don't think he was as big an a s s as Paulie is.  

Agree about Zakiyah.  I hope she gets some counseling or something.  No woman should put up with that type of treatment.  JMO

Cody also was a pig.  But as  you said, not as much a pig as Paulie.  Any man who would allow a married women to constantly be hanging all over him like that also has no respect for women. 

What will happen to Z when Paulie dumps her on her butt after this is over.  Very sad because Z is a beautiful woman and could get any man she wanted.  But like many she is drawn to this user.  She will be crushed because he has no plan to stay with her.  Da has tried to tell her but to no avail.

7 hours ago, abdala said:

Do you feel it is classy the way the guys all (except Corey and James) spoke about women, degrading them, comments re sex acts and constantly cursing.  This season we saw the most classless, vulgar, degrading men ever.  It seems Paul, especially, but also Victor and pig Paulie would constantly compete to be the biggest a--h---.  And they all win that title.  Who raised those guys?  Seems they have no respect for women nor do they have a filter re what they should say, especially on national.  It sickens me that their actions and words were all there for young people to watch and probably imitate.

Re Da's leaving her child all summer,  something I wouldn't do but there is that possibility to win 1/2 million dollars.  That would have been a great beginning for that baby.  Certainly set Da and that baby up for a better life.  Why haven't you mentioned the guys leaving their kids?  Derrick has 2 children and certainly others have left their kids also.  But women are always held to a different standard.

Other than Da's outspokenness what other issues re Da cause you to say that she is worse than pig Paulie? What do you think re Frank's patting Da's butt and calling her degrading names?  I feel Da did exactly what had to be done re Frank's often typical male actions.  She called him out on it and was very hurt.  As most women would be, but once again,  a man who feels women are their for his enjoyment, simple play things waiting to be used and abused.

I don't recall any of the guys you mentioned telling everyone how classy they are.

Number 1 this was a fight that did not need to happen.  I do not agree that this was all Paulie.  I do not like him and I didn't like his behavior in the house.  Of course it was big mouth Michelle that started everything but DaVonne should have just bit her tongue.  Zakiah is a grown woman if she chooses to hang out with a douche bag then its her choice.  I think DaVonne looked bad as well as Paulie but because Paulie was so bad all year of course he is going to be the bad person here.

On 2016-09-16 at 3:33 PM, stevea11 said:

I don't recall any of the guys you mentioned telling everyone how classy they are.

Has Da Vonne been telling people how classy she is or was she defending herself re a comment pig Paulie made about her.  I don't recall Da presenting to others how 'classy' she is/was.   When a woman is strong enough to stand up for herself against a bully I admire her strength.  When faced with a bully or any wild animal you must stand tall and make as much noise as possible.  

She could have approached the situation differently. Her actions show she easily flies off the handle. You don't have to yell, get in someone's face and belittle someone else's choices (regarding Z) to stand up for yourself. 

I'm far from defending Paulie but Day most certainly was aggressive and by doing so is showing her daughter that's how to handle those situations. 

There is also the question of why even entertain a word that comes from someone like Paulie? Clearly he thought it was funny. Even more proving that there is a time and way to stand up for yourself and a time to let a fool look like a fool. IMO she just looked like a fool with him. 

Da is not strong, she is a loudmouth hothead who sticks her nose in places in don't belong. 

Paulie is an immature boy. He is not smart or witty, he knows just enough to be an a$$hole by instigating.

I don't believe guys should be defending Paulie-. He sucks as a person, but may grow up.

I don't believe women should be defending Da.  Wrong is wrong even if your gender, race, orientation,etc is being defended. No matter what, you don't get to tell others what to do. She may grow up too. (she is a lot closer)

23 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Da is not strong, she is a loudmouth hothead who sticks her nose in places in don't belong. 

Paulie is an immature boy. He is not smart or witty, he knows just enough to be an a$$hole by instigating.

I don't believe guys should be defending Paulie-. He sucks as a person, but may grow up.

I don't believe women should be defending Da.  Wrong is wrong even if your gender, race, orientation,etc is being defended. No matter what, you don't get to tell others what to do. She may grow up too. (she is a lot closer)

Agree!!!! 

Except it doesn't look to me like either will grow up any time soon. 

I dont even understand getting in someone's face or standing over them yelling. She wasn't even making sense. He thought it was hilarious which is even more baffling why she  even gives a flip about trying to say anything to him. Z doesn't look like she needs a captain save-a-ho. She's capable of making her own choices. 

Paulie is just, I don't even have a word for it. Calling his brother a stud and himself a poor mans Cody. Maybe he just feels second place to his brother but geez that's not how to act. I don't know I didn't care for Cody either. Look he knew Christina was married. Yes the fault lies with her but it's not exactly a moral high to do act that way with a married woman. Never understood the whole he wasn't responsible too thing. 

Back to Day. I'm certain she's flown off the handle like that plenty of times. It seems second nature to her.

On 9/16/2016 at 7:40 AM, abdala said:

I'm certainly not defending most of the guys. Paulie is a real dirt-bag. So is Paul and Victor, however at least they can occasionally be funny. I don't watch the feeds, so I don't know if they are as nasty as Paulie, but I wouldn't be surprised.  And I feel sorry for Z, I have no idea why she's still hooking up with Paulie.

But that doesn't excuse Da for being a angry b***h that is triggered by the smallest excuse. She's ghetto trash. Yes, she's surrounded by other vile trash, but that doesn't excuse her.