Nicole Franzel - WINNER of BB18!!!

JEDI

I do not understand the Nicole hate this year.  She came to play and whether you don't like her because she had a showmance with Cory or whatever reason she has played this game.  She aligned herself with strong players and the whole time had to teach the idiot Cory how to play the game.  She is not a Spy Girl girly girl. Jozea the stupidest player ever to play this game watched 10 mins of BB Nicole's season and determined that she was a snake ok whatever she never had power to do anything her first season and he probably mistook Christine for Nicole.  Ever since he proclaimed she was a snake everyone hated on Nicole.  She used Cory and even if she does like him I do not think she thinks this is going to be a relationship outside the game.  I think he has made that clear to her.  She has always known who wanted her out and made sure they were out before they had a chance to get her out.  She did not betray Natalie and James she betrayed Natalie because she knew Natalie was not going to work with her.  I think the ladies in the jury can be petty and so if they are oh well but it will not be because she did not play the game,  I personally think if she and Cory make final 3 with James and she wins she will evict Cory and if she does that could win the game for her.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Janis said:

I do not understand the Nicole hate this year.  She came to play and whether you don't like her because she had a showmance with Cory or whatever reason she has played this game.  She aligned herself with strong players and the whole time had to teach the idiot Cory how to play the game.  She is not a Spy Girl girly girl. Jozea the stupidest player ever to play this game watched 10 mins of BB Nicole's season and determined that she was a snake ok whatever she never had power to do anything her first season and he probably mistook Christine for Nicole.  Ever since he proclaimed she was a snake everyone hated on Nicole.  She used Cory and even if she does like him I do not think she thinks this is going to be a relationship outside the game.  I think he has made that clear to her.  She has always known who wanted her out and made sure they were out before they had a chance to get her out.  She did not betray Natalie and James she betrayed Natalie because she knew Natalie was not going to work with her.  I think the ladies in the jury can be petty and so if they are oh well but it will not be because she did not play the game,  I personally think if she and Cory make final 3 with James and she wins she will evict Cory and if she does that could win the game for her.

Love this post

2 hours ago, Janis said:

Ever since he proclaimed she was a snake everyone hated on Nicole.  She used Cory and even if she does like him I do not think she thinks this is going to be a relationship outside the game.  I think he has made that clear to her.  She has always known who wanted her out and made sure they were out before they had a chance to get her out.  She did not betray Natalie and James she betrayed Natalie because she knew Natalie was not going to work with her.  I think the ladies in the jury can be petty and so if they are oh well but it will not be because she did not play the game,  I personally think if she and Cory make final 3 with James and she wins she will evict Cory and if she does that could win the game for her.

First, can't see Nicole evicting Corey under any circumstance.  She has locked onto him for dear life.

And that brings me to this point -- seeing her hook up with Hayden (can't recall his name for sure) was pretty cute.

But watching her re-enact the same thing with Corey this season made me realize how weak Nicole is.  I don't think she

can make it in BB without having a showmance (or fauxmance, whatever you want to call it).  Nicole needs to be with a

guy.  If this is her strategy, she apparently has only one strategy. 

It didn't take Jozea proclaiming her as a snake for me to gain my own read of her.  Her second time around has not served

her image well and I think this would be true even without Jozea saying what he did.

I think the Nicole hate comes from two places. First she can't be without a guy and just be strong on her own. Women watchers want to see strong vocal big move making women. Not that Nicole hasn't done some this but it's all been with a guy. Now me could argue that she actually was the one making the moves and using the guys. They almost always did what she suggested which she always followed with "But I don't care I'll do what ever you want". Now anyone woman knows those are often words worth gold. It will more often than not have your way happen. 

Second some of the hate comes from her not being as innocent as her last season. Everyone fell for golden haired sweet girl. Well she's got some edge this season. She's a vet and is out for money. She knows this game and clearly learned a few things. 

My personal slight dislike is her out right dislike for other females. I'm not a girlie girl either but she took aim hard core. Then again this group was a sad mess. Not sure I would have taken to any of them either. 

I still like Nicole just not as much. Just wish she had not stayed in bed so much. Then again she did know everything going on...

I don't like Nicole.  I really don't like her ditzy looks as much as anything, I guess.  I try not to let shallow feelings sway me when it comes to assessing BB gameplay but I'm most often unsuccessful.  I would not have brought her back to the game but they didn't ask me and there she is and I sure as hell would rather have vacuous Nicole win over Paul.  I think.  Maybe this time I just don't really care.

I guess the reason I question the Nicole hate is because most people that play the game of big brother more than once usually play similar to the first time but they learn a lot from their mistakes.  I think she hooked up with Cory in order to go farther in the game and like Derrick has said she was in the majority this time with a big alliance. Watching her now on the feeds she is determined to get to the final 2 and I personally think she is just as deserving of the win as Paul and even James.  I also think some people don't like Cory but really liked Hayden.

watching her go on during her last veto speech - when she was supposed to fight for life in the game but instead chose to drool over Corey - saying how handsome he is, how great he is just was very off-putting to me - we get it - you are crushing on him - BUT - you are supposed to be trying to win a half a million dollars - her priorities seem to be way off - and yes I do believe that If Corey was still in the house and she was gone there would be NO chance that Corey would feed into the nonsense that Paul is currently feeding Nic - that and the whining!!!! - enough - my vote remains with James - she is just making it easier to do so -  

4 hours ago, graceomalley said:

watching her go on during her last veto speech - when she was supposed to fight for life in the game but instead chose to drool over Corey - saying how handsome he is, how great he is just was very off-putting to me - we get it - you are crushing on him - BUT - you are supposed to be trying to win a half a million dollars - her priorities seem to be way off - and yes I do believe that If Corey was still in the house and she was gone there would be NO chance that Corey would feed into the nonsense that Paul is currently feeding Nic - that and the whining!!!! - enough - my vote remains with James - she is just making it easier to do so -  

Well said.  Ditto

20 hours ago, graceomalley said:

I agree.  For those who feel she hooked up with Corey for 'game play' are so way off.  Maybe after seeing here this past week crying over, giving speeches about Corey, they can see the girl is so caught up in that guy.  I also find her great need for a man is sad.  And I feel her time spent with both Hayden and now Corey have taken her mind away from game play. 

Only James loyalty to Nic is keeping her in the game.  We will see if his commitment to her will be rewarded.  And the fact that Nic constantly gives in to Paul also says a lot about her.  Very weak minded IMO.  Yes, she is now thinking strategy but seems can be easily swayed. 

I often wonder if Nicole puts on the dumb blond act for the show/guys. She is an ER nurse and those nurses are usually quick thinking, decisive people that know how to respond in emergency situations. I have a ton of respect for the people who work in emergency services, they help save so many lives and Nicole would have to be a smart, focused person to work in that field.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

I often wonder if Nicole puts on the dumb blond act for the show/guys. She is an ER nurse and those nurses are usually quick thinking, decisive people that know how to respond in emergency situations. I have a ton of respect for the people who work in emergency services, they help save so many lives and Nicole would have to be a smart, focused person to work in that field.

Agree re Nic's position as ER nurse and how much stress and urgent care necessary.  But work is work and many very intelligent people are book smart.  One can be very intelligent but have no people skills. and have difficulty in regard to day to day reality.   Definitely we see Nic thinking strategically now but she does seem to have a very strong need to find 'the man'.  Without Corey she can now focus on game.  I just hope she doesn't take pig Paul to F2.  

I have a friend who is registered nurse who has been married to an abuser for 40 years, always believing he has changed.   She is very intelligent but has some sort of mental block and/or lack of emotional strength to break away from that horrid man.  We certainly are complex, we humans. 

I never saw that Nicole liked Corey all that much but admittedly, I didn't watch feeds or anything other than the show itself so I wouldn't be a good judge of that.  Corey seemed pretty vapid to me, all in all, and Nicole pretty goofy-acting so that I just thought they maybe clung to each other out of need; relative to the BB house, with no real base to the relationship.  Again, she has great hair.

Nurse Jackie was registered.  ROFLMAO

P.S. I like your post(s) abdala.

For an ER nurse she often didn't know lots of things regarding the body or how to care for small things that happen in the house. 

She  definitely did not hook up with Cory for gameplay.  That girl is sprung off a little puppy. 

Yes Nicole stayed in bed a lot but she was always listening and always gaming. If you watch the live feeds you could see Cory almost bored with her constant game talk.  He often just want to cuddle yet she insisted on talking game.  Even though she was often just on the hammock or in bed she almost always knew exactly what was going on inside that house. So clearly the positions where she chose to lay were areas where she could hear things going on.  She aligned yourself with a very strong alliance. She had the protection of almost every guy in the game.  Her game play was boring to watch but far from weak. 

Right before Corey was evicted, Nicole told him even she knew she hadn't done much to be voted the win. It's not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with anyone who thinks her game was good, she is in the F3. But until recently, I didn't see that much gameplay out of her. This evening on BBAD all she did was get tipsy & badmouth James for not deserving to go to F2. Because she, as a super fan, would never vote for anyone who didn't do anything. I do like Nicole, but it was unnecessary to go on & on every time James left the room talking about how he has done nothing. As for Paul, I don't think he's a bad guy really. When he broke down after winning that last HOH I saw how much stress he's been under. And since he can't stop talking about how the jury will vote, he seems to be stressing again. 

20 hours ago, Slimcruz said:

I never saw that Nicole liked Corey all that much but admittedly, I didn't watch feeds or anything other than the show itself so I wouldn't be a good judge of that.  Corey seemed pretty vapid to me, all in all, and Nicole pretty goofy-acting so that I just thought they maybe clung to each other out of need; relative to the BB house, with no real base to the relationship.  Again, she has great hair.

Nurse Jackie was registered.  ROFLMAO

P.S. I like your post(s) abdala.

Thanks Slim,  your sense of humor is refreshing.  Always makes me laugh or at least smile.:lol:  

I was surprised when Julie asked Corey if possible relationship out of house and he said yes !!   Maybe Nic hit the jackpot this time?

17 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

For an ER nurse she often didn't know lots of things regarding the body or how to care for small things that happen in the house. 

She  definitely did not hook up with Cory for gameplay.  That girl is sprung off a little puppy. 

Yes Nicole stayed in bed a lot but she was always listening and always gaming. If you watch the live feeds you could see Cory almost bored with her constant game talk.  He often just want to cuddle yet she insisted on talking game.  Even though she was often just on the hammock or in bed she almost always knew exactly what was going on inside that house. So clearly the positions where she chose to lay were areas where she could hear things going on.  She aligned yourself with a very strong alliance. She had the protection of almost every guy in the game.  Her game play was boring to watch but far from weak. 

Good points.

4 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Right before Corey was evicted, Nicole told him even she knew she hadn't done much to be voted the win. It's not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with anyone who thinks her game was good, she is in the F3. But until recently, I didn't see that much gameplay out of her. This evening on BBAD all she did was get tipsy & badmouth James for not deserving to go to F2. Because she, as a super fan, would never vote for anyone who didn't do anything. I do like Nicole, but it was unnecessary to go on & on every time James left the room talking about how he has done nothing. As for Paul, I don't think he's a bad guy really. When he broke down after winning that last HOH I saw how much stress he's been under. And since he can't stop talking about how the jury will vote, he seems to be stressing again. 

This time I disagree with you.  Re Paul,  my life experiences tell me that Paul is an abuser. We have seen his in your face rants and verbal abuse.  That personality soon goes into physical abuse, no question.  His constant self promotion, lies, constant backstabbing, all psychopathic personality IMO.   He is a bad guy.  Sadly he will probably win.

7 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

The problem with being a player that planted seeds and let others do the moves is convincing people you were behind those moves. She did a lot of talk work that pretty much got a good bit of people evicted. The problem is no one can connect dots. 

2 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

The problem with being a player that planted seeds and let others do the moves is convincing people you were behind those moves. She did a lot of talk work that pretty much got a good bit of people evicted. The problem is no one can connect dots. 

I give Nicole credit for planting those seeds. She maneuvered herself to the end and she deserves to be there. I am not a fan of the girl anymore but yes she did play the game. 

4 hours ago, Marty said:

I give Nicole credit for planting those seeds. She maneuvered herself to the end and she deserves to be there. I am not a fan of the girl anymore but yes she did play the game. 

Agree. I think she will need to make sure she can explain to the jury her actions so they can come next the dots. Especially if going against Paul. He's good at speeches. 

And yay we agree on something lol ;) 

I've always liked her (in her original season), then been annoyed (in this season). That being said, she's played a good game.  In bed a lot. Yes.  Snarky? Yes.  Throwing people under the bus that she was supposedly aligned with? Yes.  But that's Big Brother.  I just don't like people trashy or talking shit about James.  And he hasn't played a stellar game this time around.  Maybe Nicole's whinny voice just bugs.

I still maintain and would hope that James could win the whole shabang.  Despite all their talking I think Nicole and Paul both will take James to the end because he hasn't  won many comps (I think only one HOH), and they both think they can win over the jury.

Hoepfully good will win out and James will win.  I'd like to believe that people will reward a genuine, good person.