Nicole Franzel - WINNER of BB18!!!

JEDI

Actually, her target seems on point.  James, Natalie and Meech have agreed that after Paul goes, they want to target Nicole.  They (James and Natalie) are counting on Michelle to win HOH and do it for them.  ALWAYS target someone who is targeting you in the game before they get you out.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Misha said:

Actually, her target seems on point.  James, Natalie and Meech have agreed that after Paul goes, they want to target Nicole.  They (James and Natalie) are counting on Michelle to win HOH and do it for them.  ALWAYS target someone who is targeting you in the game before they get you out.

That is not James plan but he doesn't want to keep upsetting Michelle. Every time James tells her Nicole is not the smartest move Meech gets upset 

2 hours ago, Misha said:

I don't get live feeds and so often out of the loop but from what I am reading Nic wants Meech out?  Yes? No?  Which, at this moment seems (?) wise because she is believing P & V will stay with she and Corey. 

Are you getting the feeling Vic will vote out Paul?  I wish/hope that is true.  So sick of Paul.  Do not want him to win anything  Granted he is smart that he continues to have his foot in both doors as he spends time with both couples. What's wrong with James?  He isn't communicating with N & C at all.  James needs to go to Nic and push his faithfulness and point out danger from P & V.

But we know P & V will turn on N & C then the fireworks begin.  Is Nic that stupid to keep Paul?

Paul has zero interest in taking her past her usefulness to do what he wants.  Maybe F4 but if the other side wins next HOH we all know he's flipping. Nicole should see he's floating. 

I think her plan is to target the girls so she's the only one left. Leaving to guys to take her to finale 3. 

6 hours ago, Marty said:

That is not James plan but he doesn't want to keep upsetting Michelle. Every time James tells her Nicole is not the smartest move Meech gets upset 

But Meech also gets into Natalie's head and then Natalie pressures James.  Leaving 2 people in the game who WILL target Nicole is NOT best for Nicole's game.  Yes, keeping Paul is risky but she lost a LOT of trust in the showmance alliance last week.  She is trying to position herself strategically in the middle and get rid of someone who has proven that they are coming after her.

23 minutes ago, Misha said:

But Meech also gets into Natalie's head and then Natalie pressures James.  Leaving 2 people in the game who WILL target Nicole is NOT best for Nicole's game.  Yes, keeping Paul is risky but she lost a LOT of trust in the showmance alliance last week.  She is trying to position herself strategically in the middle and get rid of someone who has proven that they are coming after her.

Yes the more I think about it now Nicole is right in the middle where James and Nat were before they had another buy back and Victor came back. If Vic had not come back it would have been probably the house against Paul (and or Meech) 

Now Nicole has Victor and Paul after James and Nat and James and Nat after Victor and Paul. Not a bad place to be in but it is taking a huge risk that the boys (Vic, Paul and Corey will ace out Nicole and got to F3) 

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Hope James wins HOH and put up Nicole and Paul.

no way....I am hoping for one of the four to win and put up james and gnat gnat and send the little gnat home.

Then we see the real final four...and it seems like James will be the next target if he doesn't win HOH.   James best bet would be to get gnat gnat out first, then win HOH or he is next to go home.

2 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

Nic has been one fickle player this season. She's done well, clearly but it's either you get on board with lying or you play an honest game because she has the worst poker face. How can they not see right through her? 

As soon as someone brings up the possibility that she lied or back stabbed she gets the deer in the headlight's look and her whiny voice goes into super whine. 

What a flip-flopper she is!  She reminds me of one of those kids in school that has a group of friends or a friend and then drops them one day to belong to another group for whatever reason and then goes back to the original group of friends.  In other words - loyalty is definitely not her strong suit.  Who knows maybe she will even flip-flop on Corey and go with James.

34 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

What a flip-flopper she is!  She reminds me of one of those kids in school that has a group of friends or a friend and then drops them one day to belong to another group for whatever reason and then goes back to the original group of friends.  In other words - loyalty is definitely not her strong suit.  Who knows maybe she will even flip-flop on Corey and go with James.

There is no loyalty in Big Brother. Nicole or Corey might dump each other to win the big money. It is about winning 500 grand. 

At this point of the game you have to do what is best for your game, and true loyalty may not be the answer. I think it is still anyone's game. I think just the right combination of strategic play, sociably, manipulation, adaptability and luck is what the winner of BB18 will have to possess. This season I've had a difficult time rooting for just one person, I think I would like to see a vet win. I do not want Paul to win, I just don't like the character he portrayed in the house.

I think most of these HGS have flip-flopped a couple of times.

It's hard to keep track.

AND... I think a lot of them believe their agreements are meant JUST for the next weeks play....

Until someone flips against them the following week...  (unless theyre the one who flips) boo hooo. :unsure:

...... did that make sense ???

2 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

I think most of these HGS have flip-flopped a couple of times.

It's hard to keep track.

AND... I think a lot of them believe their agreements are meant JUST for the next weeks play....

Until someone flips against them the following week...  (unless theyre the one who flips) boo hooo. :unsure:

...... did that make sense ???

I enjoyed all the alliance flipping this season 

On September 10, 2016 at 8:38 AM, MiMiLily said:

More than once Nicole has asked Corey he would get mad if she didn't take him to the final 2. She told him she can't win against him. It was hard to tell if Corey cared which could mean he has considered the same plan. 

I don't think people set out to flip flop but you have to adjust your hand as needed. 

8 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

More than once Nicole has asked Corey he would get mad if she didn't take him to the final 2. She told him she can't win against him.

But her odds of winning against anyone remaining are NOT GOOD.

Most everyone on the jury hates her.  She stayed hidden under the covers with Corey most of the season.

And the smug factor hasn't won her any points.

As far as I can see Nicole can only jockey for 2nd place at this point.

Which isn't a bad strategy for being the "goat" everyone wants to take to the final 2.

Only I don't think anyone in the house has this figured out yet.

30 minutes ago, carmen said:

But her odds of winning against anyone remaining are NOT GOOD.

Most everyone on the jury hates her.  She stayed hidden under the covers with Corey most of the season.

And the smug factor hasn't won her any points.

As far as I can see Nicole can only jockey for 2nd place at this point.

Which isn't a bad strategy for being the "goat" everyone wants to take to the final 2.

Only I don't think anyone in the house has this figured out yet.

Well 2 of the players are currently too chewing on some bitter block so I doubt they are thinking that far anymore. 

I'm sure she thinks there is someone she can win against. I don't see who. Her social game sucked this season. Paulie protected her a lot. That's one of the reasons she's still in the game. 

6 hours ago, echo said:

Morty's update page say Nicole won the PoV and she used it, but it still lists Paul & Victor as being on the block.

Am I missing something, how can use it, but the noms stay the same?

BB18updatepagePNG.PNG

The word NOT was left out 

20 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

Well 2 of the players are currently too chewing on some bitter block so I doubt they are thinking that far anymore. 

I'm sure she thinks there is someone she can win against. I don't see who. Her social game sucked this season. Paulie protected her a lot. That's one of the reasons she's still in the game. 

Seems like everyone is having friendship and enjoying being the final five.  Someone has to go home each time it happens.  As far as I am concerned, everyone is a target.  This whole nonsense of bigger target etc is driving me crazy.  Any one of these five are a threat in some way, wether by how they will vote, who they will influence to be put up, or what ever, each can win and each is threat in some way.

Back to my point, I think she used Paulie perfectly.  Fed him info but kept enough distance from him not to get lumped in.  His emotions got the better of him as he was to overbearing and had to go.

If Nicole is in final two I think she beats anyone.   But will she get there?