Nicole Franzel - WINNER of BB18!!!

JEDI

I just hope that when Nicole get out and sees her DR session where she's crying over Corey's nomination  isn't too embarrissing  because I actually LOL'd about it.  Poor girl has lost all focus on the game.  She has become so whinny and clingy that she's clearly not concerned about how she's being portrayed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that Frank exposed Nicole's double dealing in front  of the whole house.   This was the second time that Frank exposed  Nicole's double dealing re:  Davonne and that had to be hard for Davonne because she trusted Nicole and I don't believe any amount of damage control can fix that betrayal.    Davonne is well aware of Nicole's "Deny, Deny, Deny" tactic and while the boys fall for it most of the time Davonne & Bridgette have got her number because Nicole is not a convincing liar.

Nicole is stupid to keep trusting Frank because he's thrown her under the bus before.   nicole was never a good fit for a girls' alliance because she will always choose a man over a woman for safety because she plays BB like  scared  whinny baby.

Not sure why everyone thinks Nicole turned on Day when Day was going after Corey long ago thinking she could get Nicole back.  Nicole at that time had not left her.  I am not fond of her game play I would have liked to seen her play without the guy but I don't think she is a rat.  She needs to start defending herself and tell Day all the crap Tiffany told her last week.  If I were Nicole I would not have trusted Day either.

Nicole never trusted Davonne from day 1(according to Nicole herself) but she was in 2 alliances with Davonne the 8 pack (4 vets + 4 newbies) and the Fatal 5 girls alliance.

Nicole brought her baggage of not trusting girls because of Christine's betrayal in BB16 & Davonne brought her baggage of not trusting showmances because of what happened to her in BB17.

Nicole basically abandoned the Fatal 5 girls alliance when she became smitten with Corey (Zakkiyah followed suit when she was smitten with Paulie),  Davonne didn't want to be a 5th wheel with the 2 showmances because she knew that she was low man on that totem pole.  Davonne wanted to break up the showmances so she could get her girls back committed to the Fatal 5 girls alliance.

Targetting a 4 person voting block is a good strategic move, but Davonne wasn't sneaky about it.  She told James & Tiffany (who she trusted at the time) in an effort to garner some allies, but it backfired and she was labeled "Untrustworthy" by the 2 showmances.

Nicole's only allegence is to Corey and it's becomming increasingly clear to several HGs that Nicole & Corey have been playing both sides (Frank vs Paulie) of the house.

I wonder what Paulie will do if he finds out that Nicole & Corey have been secretly working with Frank & Bridgette for 2 weeks?????

Will Paulie fall for Nicole's "deny, deny, deny" tactic because he trusts her??? Or will he be ready to make a cut in his group?

On 7/19/2016 at 10:26 PM, Janis said:

OMG Nichole you are not going to marry Cory he said he wouldn't even date you outside the house.  I cannot believe she is doing this again.

when did he say this?

Nicole is damn lucky that she has a personal connection to Cody & Paulie's family and that the dad really likes her.  That family is very close & consider Nicole like family.

Now it makes sense to me why Paulie is always covering for Nicole when her game moves are exposed and other HGs start to question Nicole's loyalty.  Paulie always deflects any doubts about Nicole and it's becomming more obvious to some of the HGs that Paulie always has Nicole's back.

Now that Nicole has decided to align with the boys alliance she's adopting the Britney Haynes strategy with the Brigade.  Nicole probably thinks she's gonna be F4 with Corey, Paulie,  & Paul (or James) and end up F2 with one of the boys (Victoria strategy) but I don't believe that any of these boys will take Nicole to F2.  If Nicole does not earn an F2 spot by winning the HOH, I can't seeanybody in the jury awarded first place to somebody who was carried throughout the whole game.

If Paulie makes it to F3 and he wins HOH, if Nicole is sitting there, he will definitely take her to F2. Paulie and every other guy will be thinking about Cody and Derrick. From now on, I believe the weakest player will always be carried to the F2. And frankly, I think Nicole's game is even weaker than last year. 

After Britney Haynes, you would think every woman would be very cautious about getting in showmances, but, every year 3 or 4 women show up ready to find them a man and become the next Jordan or Rachel. They forget about the other 50 that got used and made to look like fools. 

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

If Paulie makes it to F3 and he wins HOH, if Nicole is sitting there, he will definitely take her to F2. Paulie and every other guy will be thinking about Cody and Derrick. From now on, I believe the weakest player will always be carried to the F2. And frankly, I think Nicole's game is even weaker than last year. 

After Britney Haynes, you would think every woman would be very cautious about getting in showmances, but, every year 3 or 4 women show up ready to find them a man and become the next Jordan or Rachel. They forget about the other 50 that got used and made to look like fools. 

I don't believe that Paulie would take Nicole to F2 because the Fatal 5 girls alliance will be sitting in the jury and he knows that most of the girls SAY they want a girl to win. And if a girl makes it to F2 they will automatically vote for her and I don't think Paulie would want to risk losing to bitter jurors.

1 hour ago, mayzee said:

I don't believe that Paulie would take Nicole to F2 because the Fatal 5 girls alliance will be sitting in the jury and he knows that most of the girls SAY they want a girl to win. And if a girl makes it to F2 they will automatically vote for her and I don't think Paulie would want to risk losing to bitter jurors.

I would love to believe that, but, based on the way these girls are playing now and how easily influenced they are, there's no way the five girls will vote for one of the other girls to win. 

I have to agree with joystick. The only one who might vote for a woman would be DaVonne but only if that woman actually played BB and I don't think any of them are playing BB. 

Nicole is acting like a whiny, high schooler with a huge crush on a big jock. She and Z are in for a rude awakening when one of their heads are on the block and not as the pawn. I just don't think Paulie would take her to F2. He sees himself carrying one of the guys with him because a win against one of those women would be less of a win. 

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

I would love to believe that, but, based on the way these girls are playing now and how easily influenced they are, there's no way the five girls will vote for one of the other girls to win. 

I don't believe that the girls would automatically vote for a girl to win if she made it to F2.  I was speculating based on Paulie's belief  in the  power of the Fatal 5 girls alliance, and the fact that several of the girls had previously mentioned wanting a girl to win.  That's the reason why I don't think Paulie will take Nicole to F2.

If Nicole does manage to make it to F2 with Corey(not likely) or Paulie the other girls (mainly Michelle & Zakiyah) will feel betrayed or that Nicole backstabbed them.  Davonne already feels betrayed by Nicole,  Natalie & Bridgette think that Nicole is fake & 2 faced.  I don't see a lot of love for Nicole by the girls.

At this point the best Nicole can hope for is 2nd place.

I must be watching a different show.  I do not see Nicole as sketchy or a rat or a snake.  She is trying to stay in the game and was never in my opinion with Frank or cabbage patch kid,  She is not a threat she has not won anything. She will get Davonne out before Davonne could get her out.  When has she thrown Natalie under the bus??? Really the girl walks around with a wooden spoon and kicks and jumps up and down wow what a player and definitely a person that should be a threat.  She went directly to Natalie about going on the block.  Yes she has said to put her up but if that is throwing her under the bus ok whatever.

Nicole got the latest Care Package this morning. (Actually I think Bridgette probably got the most votes to get it but, since she's gone, Nichole somehow came in second). 

Included in Nichole's Care Pkg was a can of "Off" insect repellent. Maybe a hint from production that the wrong people are hanging around her?  :lol:

On August 3, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Janis said:

I must be watching a different show.  I do not see Nicole as sketchy or a rat or a snake.  She is trying to stay in the game and was never in my opinion with Frank or cabbage patch kid,  She is not a threat she has not won anything. She will get Davonne out before Davonne could get her out.  When has she thrown Natalie under the bus??? Really the girl walks around with a wooden spoon and kicks and jumps up and down wow what a player and definitely a person that should be a threat.  She went directly to Natalie about going on the block.  Yes she has said to put her up but if that is throwing her under the bus ok whatever.

Agree with you, Janis.  I must be watching a different show too!  I like Nicole and think she is playing a fair game.  Natalie has thrown Nicole under the bus because Nat only cares what America thinks of her.  This American thinks Nat is a Rat.

Edited by LongtimeBBfan
fixed the word think to thinks

• JEDI unlocked this topic

I don't know what to think. On one had falling for Corey is just like watching her with Hayden expect Corey is worse. On the other hand it would seem this showmance has done her well so far. But at what point does she cut that dead weight or will she? 

I don't think that she is going to drop the dead weight that is Cory but James should have never said Natalie wanted to keep Victor. So I think the best thing would be to get rid of 

Victor but I think it will get her to final four.

Can someone explain to me why Nicole wants to get Michelle out and keep Paul, when Paul voted to send Corey home.  To me the smart move would be to send Paul or victor home and keep James, and Nat because they have stuck by her and Michelle who is alone in the game.  She is wasting her HOH if she votes out Michelle that is the dumbest move ever in my opinion.

48 minutes ago, JAS said:

Can someone explain to me why Nicole wants to get Michelle out and keep Paul, when Paul voted to send Corey home.  To me the smart move would be to send Paul or victor home and keep James, and Nat because they have stuck by her and Michelle who is alone in the game.  She is wasting her HOH if she votes out Michelle that is the dumbest move ever in my opinion.

This year, I think the women have been their own worst enemy, even more than past years. Nic believes that Meech is out to get her, but, rather than trying to improve the relationship or make a deal, she would rather evict someone who hasn't won much, doesn't have a solid two with anybody and probably would not get many jury votes, versus, voting out a guy with numerous comp wins and who openly admits that he has a solid F2 with the other comp beast in the house. I don't think it is a very smart move. 

Nicole reasoning to put Meech and Paul up was pretty good. however, she has the wrong target in mind.